Jewish comedian accidentally reveals jews' true plans

archive.fo/y9naZ
The story: Unfunny failure of a comedian (((Orli Matlow))), butthurt over the Trump win of course, likens Bannon's comments at CPAC to a description of der juden, proving to newfags, bluepills, and shills, who will probably ignore it, while we already know jews to be globalist, leftist, elitist, (((alternative))) kikes. Looking at its profile shows even more typical Schlomo tactics. archive.fo/Kso1T

Bump

I have never heard of this creature.

Jew comedians can be funny, but female comedians are not. Female jew comedians seem to be hell bent on destroying the universe with their shit and are incapable of creating anything good in this world. Why is this?

Kikes truly are comedic geniuses. Mashugana! So funny!

Israel should rename itself "Palestine" to apologize, you fucking kike.

why should anyone but neocohens apologize for that?

Judaism being a matriarchy probably explains it.

Why are jews' bodies so malformed?

Was that image really necessary bud?

The ugliness of the jew's mind manifests in its body.

I'd be fine with using those planet names as long as we can ship all their citizens to them.

They've been doing this since the election cycle started. For example, to appeal to normalfags, PRfags have been using those labels seen in pic 2 of the OP. Funny thing is, they're calling themselves out on it.

While it's good that more normalfags are being exposed to this, I really hate the terms PRfags use. I understand the process of gradually revealing things to normies, but anyone here should just call it what it is.

I will never be desensitized to Sarah Silverman. She is so fucking disgusting.

This unfunny cunt is extremely ethnocentric, even for Jew standards. Almost everything she tweets is related to her chosen status.

That is fucking nothing. Here's a jew doctor that gave his patients AIDS.
casebrief.wikia.com/wiki/Ter_Neuzen_v_Korn

Goddamnit… I'm eating user

This kike faggot has been having a nervous breakdown for a couple of weeks now. He's not privy to anything meaningful but probably knows a fucker for two, who're probably also the Jews responsible for him having a career. A lot of these no talent fucks you can't figure out how they get work are the idiot son or nephew of some super Jew. It's all nepotism. That's the big nonsecret of Jew success and wealth.

The trouble is that they always write big fluff pieces for them, so they always create the illusion that they're these fantastic artists or inventors when in reality it's all nepotism and theft.
I blame the people who always believe the bullshit, and who don't teach other people how to point out it's bullshit.

Heiled
Are there any comedians worth checking out besides old stuff like Bill Hicks? Someone recommended Jeselnik but he's shit and Kyle Kinane who's kinda okayish.

Oh hi, Dan. How's it going?

I don't get it.

I would be the guy who recommended Jeselnik (who is pozzed but what comedian isn't? and he keeps politics out of his act almost entirely). Just a weird coincidence otherwise.

Nick Di Paolo.

Checked for weird coincidence

Based

The guy also loves to shit on liberalism as a whole.

Life imitates art yet again.

based Big Match Nick

Nasty looking and No Figure at all.

Is this pol or lefty pol?

I swear, the monstrosity looks like an amalgam of Sarah Silverman and Lena Dunham.

Bill Hicks is a faggot Noam Chomsky worshipper. His new age psychedelic bullshit, like the band Tool who idolize him, has done a great job to intellectually castrate countless youth. If psychedelics "open your mind maaaan", why do tripkids always spout the same leftist bullshit? Because of faggots like Bill Hicks, Hunter S. Thompson, and Chomsky.

The sad truth is, the vast majority of comedy is leftist idiocy. Who isn't? Anthony Cumia? That's the only name I can think of. Maybe old Rodney Carrington stuff. I'd like to see it as much as you user, it just isn't there.

>>>/bog/

I've fucked girls way hotter than her, and I'm nobody special. Don't tell me she can't afford a trainer, a gym membership, or a plastic surgeon.

That's too serendipitous. Who painted this?

The lines have been drawn.

MDE/Sam Hyde

It's like you want the White Space Imperium to suffer.

It's just Semit in German. I don't know the painter, but I've seen other illustrations of the same concept in German journals circulating around here.

They really don't have to name themselves anymore. It's become so fucking obvious now thanks to all their kvetching that even normalfags see how obvious it is now. Yes the media and establishment and the rest are kosher as hell and they need to pay for abusing and betraying America and everybody else.

Hey, at least I spoilered it, that time.

shitty genetics

Before Holla Forums, I never realized that freaky old people who looked like poisonous gnomes were usually jews. Now I can't unsee it. Any time I see a director, comedian, or actor who's aging particularly badly, I just look up their real names and Hey! Guess what!

It's confusing as fuck, sometimes. Some of them (but not all) start off as pretty damned good-looking people, and then some "best before" date comes and goes and, well, you know.

I fucking hate kikes and fudds.

The face reflects the souls

Ya that's because a firearms permit is a government document and a student ID isn't.
I guess the "jews are smart" is just a meme.

user, those planets are around a red dwarf.
Red dwarf stars are commonly known as "flare stars" and are considered unlikely to have habitable planets on account of being absolutely sterilized periodically.
Imagine naming the planets after them, sending them there, and the fuckers find out that the planets are even more of a dried up landscape of desolation and death than the desert they came from in the first place?
or we can just send them into the star itself, that works too

I see literally nothing wrong with this granted that they get the proper training.
Pity that she meant it in a totally different way, but it's fun to twist kikes' words in a knot.

The eyes are the windows to the soul…

Centuries of cousin marriage to keep their blood purely Jewish so they don't lose "muh Chosen" status.

I thought only the mother had to be chosen for the child to be one. Or is that yet another of their selective truths?

They're doing it to normalize globalism, subtly manipulating the fabric of reality to make it acceptable and even lauded, while patriotism and nationalism are condemned and demonized.

Psychedelics open new neural pathways in the brain which like any new connections are plastic and can be conditioned. Since the psychedelic scene is infested with leftist faggots and CIA niggers trying to co-opt (the entire 60s psychedelic scene was infiltrated and co-oped by Tavistock), this new plasticity which may open ones mind to the redpill is filled with typical garbage marxist talking points. If 1488ers had beaten the CIA niggers to the punch in infiltrating the hippie scene it could have single handedly unfucked the Boomer generation's minds, or at least a lot of them. The hippie user who is infiltrating Rainbow Gathering is doing God's work, hippies and indeed most counter cultures are ripe for redpilling and can be an enormous asset if properly co-opted towards the 14 words. The problem again is marxist faggots doing a long march through the institutions, not psychedelics themselves or even hippies themselves.

To have sex with a goyim is the same as sleeping with an animal. It's in the Talmud

I have a friend who can get me into the rainbow gathering… do I go?

Sam Hyde

The random synthesis of neural synapses you're proposing would only serve to inhibit cognition, fam. The reason you improve as your brain makes new connections is because these new connections are made in response to new information. Creating new connections willy-nilly can only harm you, imho tbqh fam.

Quit being a pussy and take a heroic dose of psilocybin.
is that you literally have no personal experience in the matter therefore your 'opinion' is irrelevent.

We need more scientific research on the matter.

That was actually pretty redpilled, didn't expect that from Funny or Die

Yeah we need 99ff0b to take 300mg/kg of psilocybin :^)

Whoa, was trying to find this video on Youtube, looks like it's been Shoah'd everywhere.

What is it about the Ashkenazi that makes them particularly repulsive creatures? Not that their Sephardi/Mizrahi cousins are the best looking race on the planet, but they look much more human than these twisted heaps of flesh.

Wasn't that NASA discovery in collaboration with like three other space agencies?

If it's the mother, then the sons are guaranteed kikes and the daughters are carriers.
If it's the father, the sons are human and the daughters are carriers.

Yes, there is an user currently trying to establish a temple of kek and redpill the hippies. Rainbow Gathering apparently has a lot of ex-military anti-establishment types who know all about innawoods shit and prepping. I would go and help spread the word of kek but I don't have connections nor the spare time and finances.
>>>/tok/

The new connections from psychedelics are made from existing sensory data and memories/thoughts interpreted in new ways, tripping is in a sense gaining new information. Like any drug or tool in general they can be and are abused but speaking from experience LSD made me a NatSoc after I realized the interconnectedness of ones race as it pertains to nature and natural order and why preserving and improving it is so important. You're mileage may vary.

This is interesting to me. My Grandfather was a Jew that converted to Christianity, and married a Christian woman.

It bothers me how much of the Jewish contaminant I have in my DNA, and according to what you're saying, it might not be that much at all.

Well I'm fucking glad he did, otherwise I'd be a Jew!

He didn't just convert to Christianity, he left the tribe. His whole family disowned him for it, and never spoke to him again. He basically walked away from them all, and never looked back.

Fuck off goon

And how many of them are still working in Hollywood? Makes you think…not really

Was that Charlie Day at 3:08? Holy Fucking shit, i stopped watching FoD around the time the black NRA video came out. this was before Holla Forums and ironically, i though the vid was racist and over-reaching; back in my lolbertarian days.

Bill Hicks was a cocksucking tobacco apologist & belonged in a gas chamber.

You're still a jew. Unfortunately 1/4 is just too high for our standards. 1/8 is the cutoff here.

Please don't make this harder on us than it needs to be. If you go willingly, we'll give you the luxury oven complete with a tv screen airing shrek 2.

There are a lot of people who are white who have a Jewish grandparent and don't know it.

I came here to inform you that this video is from Carnik Con

Didn't he die or something?

Guys a genius

Joke's on you goy. I've already infiltrated White Nationalism, so that it'll be me that decides who goes in the oven or not. Nobody will suspect me at all, and they won't dare, because they know that I'll make sure they're oven'd long before I ever will be.

k bud, drop the blotter and go back to college

MS