Meet the anonymous 16 year old canadian girl who took down Milo

Her parents made sure to keep her anonymous to protect her safety. That's a great idea, we should find out who she is so we can give them a hand with that!

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

archive.is/u9T5d

This is BS. Fake news.

Thats a real winning attitude!

If he was a complete liberal, the media would give him a pass just like George Takei.

No you fucking retard it wasn't some gurlpower11!!! u go grill 16yo xdddd who did anything.
Is this bait? Only a liar would make up some story about a wee little girl taking down the big bad milo.

This type of information about milo was always out there. Media just pumped out mass disinfo all at once like they always do to take someone down. Waiting for a time they deemed good.

And listen I don't even really like milo but I took the 15 minutes to see what he really did say in those videos and it's all lies in the media he didn't say anything that bad.

This is fake news.

Fuck off pedophile sodomite apologist.

Pedophilia is between the ages of 0-11 with no early development. Pedophiles don't like it when kids develop. Total turnoff.

Exactly. The media insider on cuckchan revealed they were conspiring for it. This shit is a completely fabricated story, literally fake news.

Yeah, the super credible "insider" who made a thread revealing the supposed plot after verified twitter accounts were already talking about it.

#SoulSearching2017

If this 16 year old leaf girl actually existed I'd shake her hand and give her a head pat.

I remember hearing about Milo saying those things a long time ago. She must be some kind of operative to find something you can find on a google search.

Kill yourself pedoshill.

hai Buzzfeed

If your definition is the true definition of pedophilia, then all Mexican men are guilty.

Marrying 12 year olds is common place in Mexican culture….even North of the border…

>Julia closely follows political news from her home in Canada, with a deep interest in American politics. She has been particularly alarmed by the recent rise of Yiannopoulos and others like him. So as soon as she heard Yiannopoulos would speak at CPAC, she was appalled.

Yeah right. It's totally a grassroots movement! Egg McMuffin had nothing to do with it! For real!

Kill yourself pedo scum.

Kill yourself

Pedophiles all should hang. If that means nuking Mexico, double win.

Kill yourself pedo scum.

>She remembered hearing an obscure podcast, in which Yiannopoulos defended the idea of “13-year-olds” having sex with “older men,” arguing that child molestation provided a “sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship” for teenagers.

It was the fucking Joe Rogan podcast, millions of downloads every month. Obscure podcast my ass. I even listened to that episode when it came out. And in that podcast Milo even said he doesn't believe in the genetic theory of homosexuality and he thinks many gays became gay because they were sexually abused when they were kids or teenagers.

>The teen’s mom couldn’t have been more proud of her kid, initially contacting Vox because she said her daughter’s story deserves more attention.

They're in on it and they contacted Vox because they know they're a bunch of suckers who publish click bait trash. Vox is a complete joke.

You know every straight male was high fiving each other when they saw this story.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/butthurt/

Holla Forums doesn't care for this pedo-kike faggot, stop trying to rally people here on a crusade to get him "justice."

No, the girl doesn't even exist. Nobody contacted vox. It's a completely fabricated propaganda story.

hey chaim

People were told this would happen. The left cannot be shamed.

Never give them what they want. Never fire anyone they want you to fire, or denounce anyone they wish you to denounce.

This is why cuckservatives lose. Even trash like Milo needs to be protected if the left targets him.

you paranoid fuck. he IS a pedo. can't get it through your fucking degenerate skull?

Meanwhile, Lena Dunham still famous.

Can we give her a medal?

>>>/oven/