Should we help this faggot for the lulz?

Should we help this faggot for the lulz?
thunderclap.it/projects/53461-listen-to-us
thndr.me/taLw25
Help Pewdiepie not Sarcuck.
Thunderclap causes you to tweet all at the same time
3 hours 2 go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V06c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, go back to >>>/cuckchan/

1.It cold be a decisive strike to end a war before it starts.
2.It will quite possibly generate a good amount of salt.

I don't care if PewDiePie is 1488 or not, he is normalizing Hitler and making fun of Jews with the normies which is a benefit for our cause. So he is OK in my book

This is why a lot of random people don't ever seem to get justice or support from Holla Forumsacks.
Wasting time on lowest common denominator pie who only got edgy because it was becoming a popular trend.

Signing an online petition doesn't do anything.

The actual key to all of this is the thunderclap. It's a website that takes a large amount of twitter accounts and cause them to all tweet the same thing at once.

Not for the "lulz." Let's take the Commie approach. He has millions of angry fans whose anger can be steered in the direction we want to assist us. We can use it to spread Nationalistic ideals as well as to attack corporate media. Their anger makes them vulnerable to manipulation. Plus they're all little fucking kids with limited mental capacities. Wouldn't be difficult.

Holy shit get >>>/out/

checked and agreed

This.

I suspect it is mostly newfaggots that are against him because anyone thats been on Holla Forums since before 2012 will know that we owe a lot of our ability to spread to comedy. And if we are right about the way the quantum memetics works… someone with as many followers as pewdiefag making jokes that include tried and true Holla Forums memes gas the jews, etc

If even a quarter of his watchers find the ebul antisemite jokes funny and repeat them… fuck we would be stupid to not want to see what strings of reality that would tug on.

Pewdiepie has what, 50 million kids at his command? He doesn't need Holla Forums's help.

Fuck you im spreading this twice as hard now

Pewdiepie is doing the memeing here. Our intervention isn't necessary.

It's dumb fucks like you that have brought the world to the current state it's in. KYS

Trips of truth, but impkampfy will bumplock anyway. Pewdepie isn't even a e-celeb, he has more reach than most celebrities at this point - and in any case, e-celebs are cancer because they don't belong here, that doesn't mean we can't turn our attention to them and manipulate a situation towards our interest just because it happens to involve an e-celeb.

This defeatism is absurd and out of place. Stop sucking the controlled opposition mods' teat and think for yourself, newfags.

Memeing is always necessary.

fuck outta here

Defeatism? What defeatism? Go fuck yourself.

I backed Evalion in those threads, but she really turned out to be a retarded camwhore. See: archive.is/V06c2

I think this could be a good opp..

(USER WAS BANNED FOR WRONG THINK)

Remember how GamerGate defeated SJWs for all time because of thunderclap?

If that came as a surprise to you, you must have a double digit IQ. I hope you learned an important lesson.

Check the archive link, there's no way anybody could have known it would be that bad.

This defeatism:

No.

Saying that Pewdiepie can handle himself is the exact opposite of defeatism. Saying that pewdiepie is in trouble and needs help is defeatism. Pewdiepie has tens of millions of teenagers waging war against the WSJ. Precisely what is "defeatist" about that?

Do you even know what defeatism means? I think you don't, you're just parroting words you've heard before. Dumbfuck.

You're implying Holla Forums is impotent. Pewdiepie is most certainly not where we want him to be, he's only bracing against it.

Where's one of those exploding Muslims when you need it?

HA HA HA IT'S NOT EVEN TRENDING

No shit, I don't see how they couldn't figure out that twatter would kill it before they even started. This thing had to be done in secret (without specifying time, hashtag and exact message).

Usually ecelebs nazisignal as a means of infiltrating Holla Forums and what they perceive of as "alt-right." All without risking anything themselves. Pewds has lost both his social media accounts and $$$. I don't think he's trying to infiltrate. I think he may be /ourguy/.

Bump for lulz. It's been a bit since we've done something like this. The last time was during the campaign in '16.

polite sage because I don't have much to add.

But these people are resources that can be exploited.

Remember, we're (((them))) now

Not touchin this with a big black pole like he takes every night