Muslim Leader in Bosnia Asks to Reopen Genocide Case Against Serbia
archive.is/LXhOj

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/LIE/BOSNIA_PHOTO/bosnia.html
archive.is/vOwWh
archive.is/dMyF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 virtual yugowar

Are you trying to imply the Yugowars ended in the 90's? They just switched over to a digital form.

It's 2017. This will surely backfire.

It will happen every time an ex-yu country is mentioned the thread devolves into buthurt and autism. I just hope they'll speak in English.

Don't be so sure.

balkaniggers arguing in broken english is always amusing

This would have been smart if they had done it purely under 'muh ethnic Bosnian persecutions' and ditched the islamic aspect of it. This serves as proof of what islam does to the mind when you see that they are fairly close (genetically) to Croatia and Serbia.

BOSNIA IS SERBIA!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

Might not be the right thread for this but fuck it.

I'm a youngin' from Sarajevo that bailed just before 9/11 happened. My parents are red pilled as fuck but when I asked for the history behind the yugoslav wars I genuinely couldn't follow. I don't suppose a kind user could give me a quick rundown? I have no reason to trust the (((facts))) on Wikipedia. Oh and I'm white and not a (((Bosniak))), if you were wondering.

Bullshit. Srebrenica massacre is a hoax (not that there would be anything wrong with killing Bosniaks).

(CHECKED)
PRAISE KEK!

Serbia tried to start the fire but the blackbombers caused a counterfire to snuff it out.

They're just stirring shit up because they're afraid half the country will secede in the coming years.
Which is absolutely inevitable because Bosnia is a mess on every level.

Excuse me, but we are quite competent when it comes to that.
It's just that emotions run wild and people get carried away.

No such thing.
Embed is what the English believe. It's functional but devoid of any real understanding.

To properly understand the war you need to understand the last 1100 years of history for each country involved.
To understand the war competently you need to understand the last 200 years of history for each country involved.
Good luck m8.

They ARE Croats and Serbs. They are the ones that became muslim when the Ottoman Turks waged wars in these parts. We have a name for them - poturice. A poturica is someone who "became a Turk" meaning they became muslim.

Reminder that it was the US that stopped us and the Serbs from killing them all and reclaiming our lands in the early 90s.

Reminder that it was the US (again) that created Kosovo, a fake state of heroin dealers.

Reminder that you should fuck off and leave us in peace.

Additional reminder: the US owes a debt to Europe and Germany for her sins in WW1 and WW2 when it joined the Jews and all their filth.

How the fuck is killing pows and military age men in a specific town a genocide. A war crime, sure, a crime against humanity, i guess, but a genocide, come the fuck on, is everything the kikes and their buddies not like a shoah?

The kiked US really fucked things up in the 90s.

I stopped by in Prishtina a year ago and was surprised about how modern and urban it was. Nice cars and buildings everywhere, pretty girls, nice cafés and bars, good food. Seemed like a European city in full bloom and not like your average Balkans shithole such as Belgrade, where you see rabid dogs roaming the streets freely and people pulling over to the side of the road to fill the gas tanks of their broken down Golf II's with stolen gypsy gasoline from a 2l Coke bottle.

Who's arguments are more entertaining, the entirety of Balkans and Serbs, Ukrainians and Russians or Poles and Germans? Ah, Slavs.

Of course, a half breed niglets idea of "modern" correlates with his eternally war torn genetic dead end rut of a village-state. Greater Serbia is inevetable.

Drug trade is profitable, yes.

Sick of muslim shit in the balkans.

try watching
The weight of chains (težina lanaca),
it prettymuch breaks down how the US orchestrated the yugo crysis, but it doesent cover the ethnic and national tensions

Don't forget human and organ trafficking.

What bothers me most about this hotbed is that no one (normies) nor the media, for that matter, recognizes the genocide of Serbians at the hand of Bosnians.

So here's this one group. They try to genocide this other group. Other group suffers. Other group is rounded up and at risk of being wiped out. Other group retaliates. Other group is BetterHarderStrongerFaster. Now the genocider is getting genocided. And this is when suddenly the media pounds the populace with sob stories and horror stories, and military 'intervention' just so happens to be around the corner.

The whole thing reeks to high heavens and everyone ignores that Serbians were taking huge hits before ever lashing out. Sad!

Wew
Serbs are the ultimate dindunuffins

Bosnians hate it! One weird trick lets Serbia remove kebab!

In all seriousness, what are they going to say? Letting muslim warlords in Srebrenica steal humanitarian supplies and sell them on the black market was a Serbian conspiracy? Or is he just sperging out and desperately flinging accusations?

Well shit.

Get the fuck off of Holla Forums you stinky sandnigger.

Daily reminder that Croats are good boys who didn't do anything and just needed more money for them pogroms.

Lmao

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/LIE/BOSNIA_PHOTO/bosnia.html

Why do we keep falling for Jewish chicanery?

That chicanery existed explicitly to prop up the independent Muslim presence in Bosnia. The point being to make the war more difficult for either the Croats or the Serbs to finish.

Get removed, filthy kebab.

without any larger world power to forcefully keep the situation in check they are going to go full stalker again in the balkans right

with trumps non intervention overture and the eu being the amounts of fail that it is and turkey having much bigger internal problems, now would not be a good time to start shit there mudshits

Which doesn't stand for much seeing as how the Syria shenanigans are merrily continuing on as if nothing ever changed. You do realize ISIS is ordered around by US military advisors right?

you meant to type mossad advisors right
who happened to have succesfully infiltrated us military

but shenanigans aside, the bigger picture is still no real intervention in syria like in the yugowar, when the us wanted to go in i remember all the threads with pictures of real soldiers sharing redpilled messages on facebook and the likes

if a conflict wre to arise in the balkans i would be assumed both us and russia sent in 'advisors' to wield power afterwards

t. OVK

Nope.

When Aleppo was reconquered from ISIS the Syrian Special Forces raided their HQ and arrested 14 US-led coalition military advisors. There were 2 kikes in there, some Saudis and i believe an Omani, the rest were Americans.

Shouldn't be a surprise because the United States of ZOG always sides with kikes. They're the Goodest Goy of Greatest Ally after all.

the funny thing is those fags went home after a few weeks because they were cannonfodder one time and crawling in shitty living spaces behind lines the next

you mean like tel aviv?
you know what both have in common?
they get piles of US "aid" dollars and are centers of black market trafficking.
not to mention the mafias.
tel aviv has natural resources and goods covered coming from africa and the middle east, usually from ISIS and subsaharan warlords,
while shiptargrad has heroine and cocaine, organs, weapones and jihadist express covered.

another thing they have in common is that bombing them to he groun would have a positive effect on the regions

learn to webm

archive.is/vOwWh

archive.is/dMyF8

Seems like a lot of money to go to a tiny state, with only 1.8 million people.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab