Pope Francis: 'It's Better to Be an Atheist' Than Greedy, Selfish Christian

archive.fo/pz1da
christianpost.com/news/pope-francis-its-better-to-be-atheist-than-greedy-selfish-christian-175847/
Pope Francis: 'It's Better to Be an Atheist' Than Greedy, Selfish Christian

The last Pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The church is cucked to death, it's better to have the big insitution purged forever.

I wonder has there ever been a Pope who has criticized the cartels?

They're all catholic, but they smuggle drugs and behead people. You don't see them saying anything about that.

It's better not to believe in god than to believe and work hard for your money?

Oh how wrong you are. Quantum mechanics prove faith is everything.

I think this current false Pope actually did make some anti cartel remarks while he was in Mexico. He's completely ineffectual though, no one respects him or cares much of what he thinks, and for good reason.

That's their biggest source of income user. They wouldn't like to bite the hand that feeds.

Checked.

So much for diversity hires. Cardinals elected the first Autistic pope. This faggot couldn't hack it as a Walmart door greeter.

I think this is the most retarded comment he's made yet.

What timeline is this again?

Checked. Agreed, and he's said some truly cuckold-like comments. This takes the cake thus far.

CHRISTCUCKS ETERNALLY A JEWISH SLAVE'S RELIGION

B T F O

T

F

O

Heisenberg.

But it's not. The whole founding principle of christianity that earthly goods are worthless and whatever you amass or give away it's not in any way meaningful unless you believe in God.

Regarding the pope, remember this: (((They))) would rather have the goyim atheist than pagan (read: worshipping other gods than Yaweh).

This pope talks like a jew and thinks like a jew, i'm pretty sure that settles it. Catholicism needs to return to its pre-Second Vatican Council doctrine, otherwise it won't become the bulwark against Islam and Degeneracy that christians on this board claim it will be. If the degeneration of the Church continues, i can't really see any other way than inventing a new religion on a purely Indo-European basis, which is going to happen anyway: whether now or in the following decades depends on the actions of the ecclesiastical hierarchies.

Being atheist is pretty shitty, but not as bad as worshipping your racial enemy on a stick.

Hypocrisy is the main trait of the so called Christians since the first Christian emperors.

The problem is they don't give away next to nothing, but still enjoying the comfy of a luxurious life. Yeah, this means most Christians don't believe in God or heaven.

He needs be burned at the stake for Heresy. He violates papal ex cathedra doctrine daily with impunity. He's an imposter, either the anti-Christ or the precursor to him.

He would welcome the razing of the Vatican as long as it's done by non-white people.

*tips fedora*

If you are White, your ancestors were buried that faith for t least the past 1,000 years and likely suffered greatly under Muslims at some point for it, be it in Italy, Spain, the Balkans, Hungary, Austria, etc..

Fucking respect your own ancestors beliefs or go to cuckchan. Every pagan LARPer/fedora tipper I meet doesn't even know their own "faith."

I'm genuinely afraid of this. He's literally a pharisee. He makes a big show of driving about the Vatican in that shitty little car and not staying in papal apartments when all he is doing is costing Vatican security (Iand I think Italy pays a lot of it too) millions of shekels since he needs to display to the world how very "humble" he is as a pretense when the show is actually costing more money.

He's killing the entire Church. The donations come from Whites, not the fucking Mexicans and Niggers he seems to love so much.

riiiiiiight

I'm not even Christian and this is ridiculous for me. (((Whom))) is he speaking for nowadays? Catholics? Nope.

Next, the traitorous imposter will be teaching everyone that child sacrifices to Molach are to be ignored, nothing happening here, move along, move along.

He should have been burned or driven fro the papacy as soon he picked the snowflake name "Francis." Fuckig narcissist trying to wrote his own sainthood. But that's Vatican's own fault for speeding up canonization of people like John Paul 2. There's a reason there's meant to be such a long waiting period. Ratzinger isn't blameless either and deserves his own noose for going quietly and allowing this.

My WHITE ancestors worshiped their WHITE GODS AND GODDESSES for literally 40,000 years and longer before Christianity came along.

Islam did not oppress us even a cent compared to the thousand years of cultural oppression and genocide the christian church wrecked on us. Islam kept the greek writings while the christian church was busy exterminating everyone who said the earth isnt the center of the universe and is round.

Christians literally believed that for a thousand years. Thats YOUR religion.

You as a christian haven't even read the NEW TESTAMENT cover to cover.

Nevertheless the OLD TESTAMENT, or the TORAH, cover to cover. You have never read THE BIBLE OF THE JEWS cover to cover or know or have known ANYTHING about Christianity beyond the one verse or two your pastor teaches you between his molesting of WHITE CHILDREN.

Go back to /christian/ you filthy arrogant shill christcuck.

We have one god here, and his name is KEK

I think you're missing the point. He is right.

What's the point of calling yourself Christian if you're not living up to it, even a little?

Being a good person (following Christs teaching in practice) is better than simply following his teaching on paper, giving lip service, but otherwise being a horrible person.

You're in every fucking thread the moment someone mentions it, do you just wait for this every fucking day?

It also operates on a level of faithlessness and assumption of literally bad faith. He's probably trying to say that the "greedy, selfish" ones are probably false practicers but to say it's better to forsake the faith instead of something less retarded and more reasonable is absolute heresy.

I'm not going to waste time with you. The world will beat the shit out of you enough. Trauma and privation teach lessons that words never could.
I had to memorize the entire New Testament. In Latin. You're on a cambodian fly fishing forum rebelling against….? Go dye your hair or protest for black lives matter. You'll get more attention and be happier and with your own kind.

He's practicing conspicuous consumption, only in the opposite direction just to virtue signal.

Get a load of this guy. You're gonna be like Varg, suggesting allying with mudslimes and jews against the Christian menace?
Speak for yourself.
Holla Forums is a Christian board.

True… it's just this applies to the Pope as well. And he's leading millions of Catholics into his atheist doctrine, too.

Retard detected.

A greedy Christian can go to heaven according to the bible, an atheist can't.
So if he believes in his book he's sending people to hell.

Also he's living in a city made out of gold, for bonus points.

You shouldn't blame Christians for what the Catholics do.

Better to have 10 true believers than 1000 fake ones.

Doesn't the book of jugment tell something like that for the end times? That few will remain true till the end?

I don't think you understand the bible or Christianity at all, if that's what you believe

Yeah, we need more atheists.

What a farce. Give me one good reason the holy see shouldn't be raided, stripped of it's wealth and art and set to the torch.

This globalist puppet anti-pope needs to be purged, ASAP.

John 6:47

Ephesians 2:(8-9)

I understand the Bible, I don't understand your catholic fables.

Titus 1: 14

Wild guess here– you're not Catholic or never bothered to learn the doctrine? There's a big difference between Catholics and Evangelicals. It's a hierarchy based on 2,000 years of doctrine. you don't get to just "wing it" and speak off the cuff as it moves you. You preside over an organization. The pope should be part CEO/part judge.

The great strength of Catholics was in ORGANIZATION. Keeping the Jews in line, Organizing crusades, Organizing the defense of Malta, Austria, the Battle of Lepanto, etc.. It's more than faith, it's meant to be a defensive pact for Europeans.

This central part of the Religion has been under siege since Vatican II and this Jesuit, Liberation Theology communist has destroyed it totally. Catholics define themselves between their own world and "the other." Why we were better at keeping the Jew under control and fighting off the Moor than any Protestant could ever dream.

This idiot has 206 predecessors who have issued ex cathedra encyclicals. By basic Catholic tenet, the Pope speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith CANNOT be wrong. It's what ensures continuity and protects Europe. This shitbag Jesuit has destroyed it. There's a saying in southern Europe "Our Jesuits are your Jews."

Between the atheist pope and the Israel-worshipping evangelicucks, it looks like it's heading that way.

What you need is to frame your arguments without invoking things you already believe but others do not. The majority of Holla Forumsacks seem to be some flavour of fedora, not christians praise kek, and we're most definitely the good guys. The other, probably bigger problem is that it simply requires more intellect to understand the hows and whys of things like tradition without an imaginary authority figure telling you they just are, period. The majority of atheists are sightly above average and not really capable of connecting the dots - but marxism is there to offer an easy to understand and superficially logical system to embrace.

the pope smokes dope

Then why doesn't that greedy self centred satan worshipping fucker give up all the gold he has stored up in the vatican. A place where no refugee is welcome either.

Now where I have I heard that.
yes cuckchan hue shitskins and the_donald civics need to go back

Indeed, the church has served Europe far more as a supranational legal and political framework. The faith that comes along with it is an unfortunate side effect. Two waves of middle eastern shitskin invaders bringing with them an even more cancerous religion were stopped in large part thanks to the existence of this church. It also serves as a pretty much direct continuation of the old Graeco-Roman civilization into the modern European one. Too bad that as soon as the plebeans got their hands on the actual holy book, they came up with humanism.

"Catholic fables" and Catholic tradition saved Europe literally hundreds of times. Without the unifying force of Catholicism and men like Martel, Sobieski, Isabella and Ferdinand, all our Europe would be an Islamic umma right now with no art, no music, no beautiful architecture…anything that makes the West great. All of that is Catholic.

The Catholic Church has done more for Europe and Whites than any organization in world history. Not even close. As far as converting niggers and spics, it's debatable but would it have been better if the Moors got there first and converted them and we had an Islamic South America? The best solution would have been to put them all to the sword (as the English settlers did in America). Spaniards should have taken this path, but they didn't bring their own women with them on exploration and never imagined the future consequences.

Yes, the remnant. The great apostaseo or falling away. Many "believers" will be mislead or simply just choose not to follow the word, but instead have itching ears, only hearing what they wish to hear. It's already begun. You see this in the catholic church who worship a man in a hat that represents dagon, the fish god, and in other denominations such as globalists who promote a feel good, hyper grace, no ramifications, human gospel which essentially is "live your best life now". None of which is biblical.

Always remember that a true Christian is "Christ-like". Man made laws, religiosity, etc, is either a business or a controlling mechanism. A religion does not equal a belief or a faith. This is what most supposed christians do not realise. Christianity is the only belief structure that opposes religiosity. Unfortunately, the snakeoil salesman and the evils of this world have infested the buildings of brick and mortar which is the so-called church.

The church is the group of followers. The remnant, the body of Christ. It's like Holla Forums being red-pilled. You don't need to be in a building or listen to a man to be red-pilled. I do not need a man to tell me what deeds to do in order to get saved. Jesus Christ is, and always is the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. And the redeemer, eraser, judge. Under His blood, and through him alone, are we protected and sanctified. God doesn't wish to send people to hell. But God is only as good as his word is. Hence, he cannot be in a place of sin. It's not that he wants people to perish, it's that we cannot face a holy God without being sanctified and holy ourselves. This is why Jesus came back as man to save mankind - regardless what mankind chooses to believe. Choose life. Don't be cucked. Read the bible. Be proud of your identity.

God Bless.

Your right my friend. Even elements of paganism were preserved through the pantheon of saints. And it all was working out pretty well. Martin Luther, though maybe in the right "morally" unleashed a shitstorm that has led to the destruction of Europe. Because Calvin, Henry VIII, and others simply followed suit. They in turn were used by their own princes eager to usurp Church land and power. It's all been downhill ever since.
I think our 19th-early 20th century empires were our final accomplishment. If you had a strong Church at the time of Marx, he'd have been introduced to to a burning pyre before his poison was even published.

I don't think this has any relevance to going to heaven/hell when talking about Christianity.

I am an orthodox Slav that has never even read the bible in his life nor i do i guide myself on the teachings of a 2000 year old book written by a bunch of desert dwelling semites, and yet me and everyone here calls himself a Christian.
Where do i stand?

Before talking out of your ass, at least check if what you're saying is accurate.

Because that's all secondary. Your faith is is an extension of your works. "Faith without works is dead." In other words, you show your faith by ACTIONS that demonstrate your belief, specifically the defense of your own faith from aggressors.
This cuckold is letting them in, setting up the overthrow of Europe and the destruction of everything we hold dear.

You're probably non-practicing and probably an atheist/whatever belief you predominately adhere to.

The Croats were alright tbh. They helped us with gassing kikes.

Lurk more or stop astroturfing

don't forget Constantinople, the Barbary pirates raiding as far north as Iceland to take slaves, Greece, Serbia, the 3 attempts on Austria. In Italy up until really the mid-19th century, no coast in Europe was safe and there was a constant lookout for Muslim pirates coming to rape, pillage, and enslave.

The fact that the cultural marxists have been able to pain MUSLIMS as "victims of Catholic aggression" would be laughable were it not do fucking dangerous. We are in a very bad spot.

The crusades started in the first place as a response to Muslim Turkish clans raiding Christian pilgrims heading to Jerusalem.

This. Good point. He puts on a "poverty" routine, and in turn only increases his own security costs x10. He's a Pharisee. Costing actually MORE money refusing to live in the Vatican apartments, which are secure. I'd love to get a run down of the actual security costs to the Vatican and Italy for this fucking fucking idiot.
do you know how narcissistic it was to take the name "Francis I?" He was essentially trying to put himself above and separate from all previous popes, to write his own "sainthood" narrative while still alive. I can't even express how much I fucking had him.

I agree with this ano…
How about 5 under Ottomans alone.

No surprise.
Jesuites are a jewish creation to take over and destroy the chatolic church from the inside.
Which they did.

True as well. The incursions of Moorish armies into places like Spain also played a big part. These are people who were constantly, constantly at war with us and even pillaged out holiest sites. We never pillaged Mecca or Medina. Desecrated Hagia Sophia, destroyed relics…fucking animals.

I respect your right to hold your evangelical beliefs, but pleas explain to me how this religious outlook helps or has ever helped with the defense of our societies?

you seem to forget verses like: "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matt 10: 34-35

Remove yourself. Disgraceful display.

Be a good goy and hand your country over to Islam you selfish evil racist…

But i am practicing, just like everyone here, it's just that our "Christianity" is based on our peoples ethnic line rather than universalist one like with you Catholics, and we consider you people and the person calling himself the pope to be heretics.
Our belief system comes from the fact that when Byzantine emperor sent his emissaries to us he didn't put us to the sword and destroyed our way of life like the Catholic church did with the western europeans, instead he gave us the freedom to give our ancient beliefs new clothes, and those clothes were Christianity, when i say we are practicing i mean that we are practicing the old ways we did a millennia ago but now call it Christianity.
The poz taint that is prevalent in Catholicism like, turn the other cheek, worshiping Israel and being a good goy that should let everyone walk over you, simply doesn't exist here and any appeal to emotion like calling you a not true christian if you don't wash the feet of violent child rapist subhumans is unheard of.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

What he's really saying is
Fuck this nigger-loving communist.

He doesn't hold the Supremacy. His word is nothing.

This is another fucking myth that idiots like you are too stupid to see through. Ever heard of Byzantium, also know as "Nova Roma?" They were all descendants of Greeks. What do you imagine they were doing until the Turk sacked the city, raped and murdered the nuns, and took the entire population away into slavery?
Do you know the first thing the Sultan requested after he was done raping/pillaging the city? For a Greek to translate the Classical maps of Europe into Arabic. You can find this in any account of the sack of Constantinople, from both sides.

Now, if as you say, these kindly muslims had "preserved" all these Greek texts– the same Muslims who ordered the Library of Alexandria burned since "all the wisdom man would ever need is in the Koran–" why did they need these maps from Constantinople's archives translated?
Of all the cultural marxist lies about Islam, this is the most laughable but also the most infuriating. All of those texts were preserved by BYZANTIUM and Catholics had been circulating in Western Europe for over 1,000 years. It's an outright fucking lie. You of course wouldn't know this since you are a dupe of the Jews and never bother to actually read a text for yourself.

Taht'0s because you're stupid.

What do you think that "the man is saved trough Christ" means?
Do you honestly think God gives a damn about lip service? That if you say "I accept Jesus", that you are saved regardless of what? That saying a few words has actual power or meaning?

Accepting Christ means accepting his teachings. It means living your life according to them. You don't have to call yourself Christian for that.
Say you're born in a place that never heard of God, but you are living a honest life - a life any christian would be proud of - do you really think a merciful, loving God would send you to hell?

What do you even think hell is?

If you niggers are going to attempt to get points across while meming, at least learn to spell. God damn.

Oh, Elizabeth has done just a wonderful job as "Defender of the faith," with Anglican Church attendance at an all-time low and more Muslims attending their prayers on Friday than Anglicans.

And her fucking son is even better. Wants to change his title from "Defender of the Faith" to "defender of Faith." Fucking religion based on Hersey and a gluttonous king wanting to get his dick wet and in doing so disgrace the child of Ferdinand and Isabella– two of the great heroes of Catholicism who completed the Reconquista and expelled the Jew from Spain for their role in aiding Muslims for 600 years.

I say it all the time here. We have a level of discourse well above cuck chan for a reason. Unless you REALLY know a topic and have just finished a good article/book on something (I'm convinced I'm among maybe 3-4 posters here who still reads books), don't post. POST LESS, READ MORE. And you'll make better and useful posts rather than shit. They teach such fucking shit history these days and almost no one gives enough a fuck to go back and find sources that you now have available to you at the click of a mouse. Something previous generations would have killed for. As these books have become more available, rather than increasing knowledge, we've simply become a post-literate society where people don't even know who they are since they don't understand their pasts.

P E T R V S
O
M
A
N
V
S

smh

It's never going to take. Catholicism has survived for 2,000 years for a reason: it is, at heart, conducive to the European spirit. It allows the pantheon of saints, so Europeans could de facto keep their pagan gods in the form of "intercessors." Protestantism (and esp. evangelicalism) is such shit since it takes away all that, and also because it has no hierarchy it's much more easily subverted by Jews (see john HAgee, Joel Osteen, other greasy snake oil salesmen cuckolds).

the church has gone through and survived many awful periods (like the Avignon papacy). I agree that the Church needs a thorough cleansing and to reverse the degeneracy of Vatican II. There are groups like this (such as Opus Dei) who try to do this, which is why the Jews publish trash like "the davinci code" and make movies of it. to try to subvert the Church even more.
Even the "Catholic church pedo scandal" is Jewish bullshit designed to undermine and destroy the only organization they know has the potential to fight back against Jewry and put them back into their place. The Jews attack the Church and undermine it for a reason.

I think Orthodoxy will replace Carholicism. I think that with there being a reactionary push against modern degeneracy as well as a warming of relations between West and East (US and Russia) we will start to see some cultural influence from our Eastern brothers.
Anecdotally, I will tell you there are big differences between Orthodox people and Catholic. Orthodox tend to be much more traditional in their life views, very right wing people whereas Catholics tend to be more left wing for whatever reason.

Catholicism is not 2,000 years old, Orthodox-Christianity is. Orthodox means standard/original, Orthodoxy is the untampered pure Christian faith.

If you want to be pedantic and date the church from the council of Nicea, that's fine. But Peter's bones are still buried under the Vatican, which has been established independently by radiocarbon dating. the Orthodox-Catholic Schism was unnecessary on many levels, both sides were at fault and it ultimately cost us the unification that probably would have saved Constantinople. The English also deserve blame for aiding the Turk during the Crimean war when the Russians may well have regained the city.

I have nothing against Eastern Orthodox, though I do wish Putin would fucking stand up to Erdogan for how the Patriarch of constantinople is treated:

And Catholic means "Universal" so I could just as easily argue you should be subject to the original founders and successors of Peter: "I tell you Peter, thou art Rock. And upon this rock I will build my Church. And the Gates of hell shall not triumph against you."

you'll also recall Christ presents Peter with "the keys to the kingdom and "whatever you declare bound on Earth shall be bound in heaven." since Peter is the first pope, the first Bishop of Rome, I could easily argue you are in fact the heretics who decided to break off from a very explicit line in the gospels granting the "keys to the kingdom" to Peter and by extension his successors.

This is largely true of Russian Orthodox in particular, since they still recall (in living memory) the Jewish Bolsheviks outlawing and trying to destroy their faith. As Solzhenitsyn said, "The Russian Orthodox is just just beginning to rise from its knees."

If you want something of an authentic, true Catholic experience, I'd recommend visiting Malta (during the off season) and spending time in a city like Mdina, where the Church and Catholicism are very much alive and there are very cool biweekly processions through the winding streets of the city. Mdina is beautiful, it has a nickname roughly translating to "the Silent City." It was very involved in the Great Siege, has beautiful 11th century Norman walls around it. The rapfeugee thing is of course a nightmare but if you are Catholic and looking for something of an "authentic" experience and to actually sit in a full Church, visit Malta. During winter summer is a nightmare.

We don't need more Christians either tbh lad.

I forgot the say, the processions are done at night by torchlight, just as they were during the months of the Siege.

user, picking out a few random posts by douche bags from here and cuck does not an argument make.

A Jew?

Mmmm, convincing argument, Jew.

Problem is, the archive of the thread from when the first image was taken? Its rife with such commentary.

Why not check that last image then, eh? And compare it to the following graphics.

Good post and video and I agree.

Yes. Great Logic. I've put my Jewry on display throughout the thread for all to see clearly. Let's compare posts in this thread. Who do you think knows more? you literally can't string a fucking sentence together. You have the same few meaningless, bullshit pictures you post over and over.
you won't dare argue with me because you know goddam well I'd make you my monkey and i know more off the top of my head than you can even find on fucking jewggle. Keep posting your cute little pictures, douche bag.

In case you aren't aware, we have IDs here and people can compare what I've posted in thread and what you have and make up their own minds. I rest my case.

Jesus Christ, did you think I went through to see what you had to say? I didn't, I just responded to your commentary.

FTFY ;^)

Great Logic.

Powerful argumentation.

Reminder the current pope is a Kike in blood.

Oh, and FTR:

Within less than 10 seconds of actually examining your commentary, you reek of the Jew. Comedy gold.

kek, wow, great comeback. I'm smarting from the ass-whipping I just got. I bow before your bountiful knowledge. I repeat, you can't string a single coherent fucking sentence together. Not one. you replied, and again proved my point. you tried to greentext what I wrote and make a few snarky comments and failed…miserably. but keep swinging for those fences.
Curiously, what's your level of education? you sure a sshit didn't graduate college. This is like shooting fish a barrel.

;^)

Dubs confirm no one cares what the false pope says.

Really? I recommend watching this, notice how pissed off the mudslimes are.

When you have no argument/are semi-literate, accuse the person who has written several pages worth of Catholic doctrine/gospel quotes from memory of Jewry. Sad!

Pagans become Mohammedan apologists, even understanding how fucking stupid you all are, this still came as a surprise.

(^;

Kanker zandnegers.

Is to all you fucking dumb ass. Read The People VS Muhammad. It open the lids even further why and how fucked up Islam is.

I'm really considering switching to orthodox. I hate this Pope and I hate the fact that he spews all this anti-Christian nonsense.

The Vatican has been a corrupt mess for hundreds of years, this pope is simple a Jew in disguise.

You can lead a christcuck to water, but you can't make him drink.

Reminder that Christianity and Islam are just two sides of the same shekel. Islam is simply a unitarian branch of Christianity.

Pope Francis says a lot of questionable things, but not everything he says is automatically wrong. In this case he's absolutely correct. It's better to be an atheist than a scandalous Christian because that makes all the other Christians look bad (who now have to say, "not all Christians!") and also because judgment will be even harsher against Christians than against non-Christians. The New Testament says the exact same thing.

Now, of course people will read the news headline and take it as, "better to be an atheist (who are virtuous and enlightened overmen) than a scandalous Christian (which describes all Christians, who are all bigoted hypocrites anyway, am I right)? But that's really the fault of the secular press in this case.

Spot on. Many so-called Christians do nothing of what their faith says they should. Pope Cuck is only saying these are shitty Christians and might as well drop the faith because they're not following it, that people who do what is right for different reasons are better than those who do wrong and know it's wrong. Maybe he's the first Pope to say it, but plenty of the clergy holds similar views and has done so for some time.

…isn't promoting atheism in any way shape and form the magnum opus of heresy in the church? Muslims at least execute their atheists.

Exactly. It's so obvious from the context.

If you're publicly buttfucking traps while snorting rails, it's better if you're an atheist - both for yourself because you're not personally rejecting the word of God, but also for others who might see you as a representative of Catholicism.

I'm just gonna leave this here…

It's not promoting atheism, it's saying Catholics who act like Godless heathens are worse than Godless heathens.

That big hook nose and being a jesuit, pretty obvious he's the jewish pope they've been planning since 1915.

That was John XXIII.

Weren't Jesuits one of the orders more against Jews? They didn't even accept Jews until recently.

John XXIII was in all likelihood a mason, probably not a jew. Paul VI was the cryptokike.

The Jesuits were infiltrated from the very beginning by conversos who quickly took leadership positions.

More recently in the Americas, Jesuits have largely been infested by liberation theology, although there are conservative Jesuits as well who fought against Bergoglio.

The Jesuits did do some good work in the early years in encouraging the state faith, but like mentioned, they were likely tainted from the start. Loyola recruited heavily from Jews who converted, and actually preferred them over Spanish Catholics, he believed they made better Christians.

Also the Jesuits undermined the Spanish in the American colonies by spreading liberal/progressive visions of Christianity and encouraging.

The Jesuits organization was setup up in an interesting way though, long initiation period, they demand loyalty and discipline from their members, it has a strict hierarchy and it has a lot of secrecy around it, kinda similar to the SS.

The organization itself is quite right-wing, even if their goals and ideology is leftist

What he calls "selfish, greedy Christians" are those who aren't bowing down before the alter of multiculturalism. Read between the fucking lines.

Hello, Ali Svenson!

I think he has in that point a perfect understanding of Christianity.
Salvation, according to Jesus, can only be found through him, Christ; this excludes Atheist.
Christianity operates under the assumption that everybody is a sinner, lives flawed, corrupted lives. Greed is a sin, a sin which can be forgive by God if the sinner sincerely repents and changes his behavior. So sinner can find salvation and ascend to heaven, including (former) greedy Christians but not Atheists.
So Bergoglio doesn't act as a good pastor and condems all folowing his advice to eternal damnation.

Why, what I have written is exact what it is written in the Catholic Catechism. It appears to me that you are committing the sin of hypocrisy, better check for any beams obstructing your view.

Maybe you better study the bible a little more instead of slandering other people?
That Popes neo-marxist interpretation of Christianity is closer to that of Protestants than that of traditional Catholicism.

He puts on a show, but I doubt that has much effect, except when he is “ humbly buying glasses” in Rome and creates a commotion. Typical Sudaca drama queen.

I suspect it is a draw, because Casa Santa Marta is in the secure part of Vatican.
The thing costing more is, now all the guest have to be placed at external accommodation.

My suspision, why Bergoglio don't want to live in the papal apartment, is it is bugged from every angle, not safe from surveillance.

Nobody in the world makes Christians looks worse than Pope Francis.

And his statement is false anyway.

Both, “Latins” and “Greeks”, claim to be Catholic and Orthodox.

Unfortunately that is not true and Bergoglio is figuratively just the peak of the iceberg.

Read his words as delivered by Radio Vatican:
en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/02/23/pope_dont_put_off_conversion,_give_up_a_double_life/1294470

Well he's not wrong. It's better to be anything else rather than a White follower of a nonwhite religion.

No, all of you idiots are wrong. In Catholic doctrine (and all serious branches of Christianity), atheists cannot be saved at all. "Greedy Christians" can. And when Pope Francis says "greedy," he means whites who don't give all their property to shitskins.

False. Ignatius was a Jew and the Jesuits have been packed with them since the beginning.

No you are wrong and don't understand scandal and sin and context.

It is bad to commit a sin that only endangers you, like masturbation. It is worse to commit a sin that endangers another, like adultery. It is then even worse to commit a sin that publicly involves you openly as a Christian that then misleads many into thinking that everyone does this thing even Christians, so it must be ok.

This is what Francis is talking about. He's not saying that it is better in absolute terms to be an atheist than a mediocre Christian. He's saying when people look at the behavior of Christians and see them committing all the same sins as non-Christians, that it does the faith more damage than if they had been an atheist, which is just common sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

It should be mentioned that the Catholic catechism is modernist and not compatible with traditional Catholicism, but even then they don't even go so far away from Catholicism as Bergoglio does.

I've been saying the something for years, to bad we have different definitions of what greed is

This rule was created by Jews, dumbass. It was their way of being able to prune out people they did not want.

Okay.

And I should mention that this is because a very large percentage of them had Jewish ancestry, so they could make the case for anyone. If everyone was guilty, then the guys in charge (Jews) are the ones who decide who gets persecuted under those rules.

you clearly never listened to his podcast you fuck
this cf cuck meme has got to go, its an ironic meme in itself. the only people spouting it are cucks

No, I am 100% correct. I know more about Catholicism than you ever will by a very large margin.

Except that is plainly and exactly what he said.

CF is literally a cuckold and antiwhite. It isn't a meme moron.

ok so when did he say he likes to watch his gf get fucked by big black dick as he watches

he goes to fucking ironmarch you nigger- no way anti white would fly there

Well, I think you're a 200% faggot and I know more about faggots than you ev… wait. That sounds bad.

CF is subhuman will be dealt with as such.

He's got some serious chutzpah I'll give him that.

Well, if they allow CF there, then it does.

Escaping the pollutions of this world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is not referring to salvation. It is referring to cleaning up your life through the knowledge of Christ's commandments. So this is not talking about salvation at all. It means that if you get saved and then grow in the knowledge of Christ through reading the bible or listening to his word being preached and then backslide and go off listening to false preachers you will be punished more harshly than if you did it ignorantly of God's commandments. "The beginning" here is not before you were saved but before you escaped the pollutions of this word.

Earthly punishment is what it refers to.

Salvation is by faith (trust in God). Every passage that you think says says otherwise in the Bible, you are misunderstanding it. James 2, Matthew 25, Matthew 7:15-23. You name it, all of them are misunderstood.

Protip: Rely on the short, simple and repeated statements in the bible for doctrine. Not complex passages that are ambiguous or could be misunderstood. John 3:15 and the dozens of statements telling you it is by faith cannot be misunderstood.

God bless. Hope you get saved.

WTF I love the pope now.

Those pics are disgusting. Spoiler that shit.

Want to do the math and show the relationships between those numbers in image 2? I'll get you started:
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#United_States

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_in_the_United_States#Mainline_Protestantism

Assuming US pop is 320 million, 10% being atheist, 150 million being protestant Christian, and everyone votes:
320,000,000*.10=32,000,000
32,000,000 atheists in the US
32,000,000*.68=21,760,000
21,760,000 Atheists voted for Hillary.

(150,000,000/320,000,000)*100=46.9%
46.9% of the country is Protestant Christian
150,000,000*.37=55,500,000
55,500,000 Protestant Christians voted for Hillary

55,500,00 > 21,760,000

But not everyone votes so let's just break down the percentages:
10*.61=6.1
46.9*.31=14.5

14.5 > 6.1
Which group of voters had a larger positive impact on Hillary? Protestant Christians. I'd also be willing to bet that a lot of these white, atheists voters would be more accepting of a white identity since it requires questioning a narrative rather than accepting a decree from some authority, and the need for it is supported by verifiable facts.

fixed.

LOL yah keep telling yourself that christcuck.

Chopra? Is that you?

Moran

So he did not say those words, he says OTHERS say that. The suspicious thing, he does not condemn it explicitly. He has plenty of ways to retract himself from the blasphemy, but he usually condemns things loudly. So, Pope, whose side are you on? He is doing this double talk thing a lot.

but guys, who removed the supremacy of Judeans by the new covenant with everybody? who gave people reason to call them assassins of god? If Jesus were a kike invention, it backfired a fair bit.

Yep. Personally I don't think it was a "jewish conspiracy", so much as it was founded by jews and entirely based on jewish lore. Most of the stories of the new testament are arguments between jews, and then issues of how to handle the gentiles. I believe christianity makes jews a lot more relevant than they actually should be, and without it we probably would've just wiped them out like other races we found annoying

If he said it as his own judgment rather than as a quotation of someone else it would be 100% incontrovertible proof that he's a heretic and therefore not the Pope.

I agree with your premise but your arguments are terrible and you are a retard.

Yes that's an image with no context. Did you have an argument?

If you are able to read data, you would understand that your calculations are wrong.

Everything he says is meant for shock value.

If you could read data you'd understand where the calculations came from. Did you have an argument?

Hard facts (Exit Poll) beat your assumptions. Protestants have given Trump the victory.

You're not making an argument based on data. See the post I responded to. That image you posted is also useless because there's no context.

Trump did the same thing.

You need them to elect Trump.
Nevermind. You convinced me. I'm with her, now. Fuck, Drumpf.

Your logic is completely ridiculous. Yes, Clinton has won more votes from protestants than from atheists. BUT Trump has still benefited much more from protestant voters compared to Clinton. My data also shows that the more religious voters are the more likely they are to vote for Trump.

Oh my Mr Pope. that's a lot of white linen you have for me there and I think I am going to be very worn out after all this irony.

Ooh, that one's new.

(his next brilliant relpy is to post a fucking thumbnail. This is a real scholar and oldfag here.)

Your data has no context. See the image I was responding to compared to yours. Look at my argument compared to your non-argument. You just went from this:
to this:
So now you agree with my assessment. Damn, if only your bias didn't get in the way.

Religious voters were also more likely to vote for Romney, McCain, Bush, Israel fucking anything as long as it came with the GAWD label attached to it. That's not a good thing. Trump had to convince them he was a Christian and loved Israel to get them to come out. Absolutely disgusting.

I need to see this list

The only observation that means anything in quantum mechanics is that which physically intervenes in a system to make a measurement. Stop believing and spreading jewish physics.

What the fuck does that even mean? you trust that data? Trump won the "evangelical" cucks a month after a video talking about trying to fuck another guy's wife. What else do you want?

also, unlike Europe, it's not yet super-trendy in all parts of the nation to call yourself atheist. Are you talking absolute numbers or percentages? As a percentage, of course it would be more.

Where is the data as compared to past presidencies? you also need to take into account how the spic vote cucked the numbers since the Jews opened the borders to them.

Reminder the current pope is Peter the Roman and is literally the herald of the antichrist.

What data are you basing your conclusion off of? I see a lot of words, but not a lot of evidence, and you haven't addressed the fact that white Christians are still responsible for sucking Jewish cock and spreading their asses so long as they wouldn't be called racist.

And don't even try to blame the spic vote since it was Chirstkikes constantly going on and on about "muh Christains" and "Obama won't let more Christians into the country" and "we have to save duh (MUD) Christains".

Christians didn't win this election because of their values, they won this election because they're so fucking easy to manipulate.
That's all it takes. Pander to Israel and the Christkikes fall in line. Trump was smart enough to see them for what they are and play accordingly. Christians have been instrumental in the destruction of the US.

Doesn't the whole idea of a pope go against Christianity? That one man should not be praised in such a way for they could lead you astray, like they are being with this globalist puppet of a pope whom I don't think has even mentioned usury once. It almost seems like modern Christians don't have the same qualms as they did with Catholics. Even my father's Catholic church was just a "community religion" where they mostly ignored the bible and lessons from it, I'm sure, and most certainly would've ignored something like Revelations 2-9 and 3-9.

Either way, if you are not a semite, why would you participate in a semitic or semitic-based religion? The lessons I have learned from my ancestral religion are far more useful than some pacifist hippie jew who's the martyr for a religion that says whites are brothers with niggers and jews (if they claim to be christians - because that's all that matters, goy), that says race-mixing is acceptable, that sends white women to apefrica to go baw at niglets, that has been so fractured and divided amongst itself for easier d&c. Not to mention the whole "judeo-christian" bullshit which just how the fuck do real christians even allow that? Or they're "born again" and they suddenly support Israhell because the synagogue of satan uses their book and its key phrases against them.

Sage for I just don't give a shit what this kike puppet pope has to say, nothing he could say would surprise me.

You're a ranting loon. This is the man who opened "The National Prayer Breakfast" with a "prayer" for Arnold Schwatz-a-nigger's ratings to fail. He knows he'd look retarded even trying to appear earnest enough to pray.

I'm asking for the data. Which, given the polls this year, I don't trust but this is the real question– are these "data" going by percentages or actual, overall numbers? If it's percentage, it's fucking meaningless. If you live in the ZOG and have any sort of common sense, it's very obvious Trump won in every state that has a higher Church-going population and lost in liberal, atheist areas.

In case you didn't get the memo, "atheist" and "progressive" go together like niggers and KFC.

Retaking of Rome when lads?

Yes the pope and all the politics around him seems not christian. This high profile man keeps saying things for the news that the news uses to erode christianity.

That was the thinking that caused the Great Schism and Protestant Reformation. It's been a debate going on almost as long as Christianity has been going around. The Catholic's argument is that if you can't just let anyone interpret the Bible any way you want (which makes sense in light of the many of the so called "liberal" churches that are becoming so common). I'm not Catholic, but I respect them more than 80% of Protestants

Because we as Christian's do not think every little racial has their own little god's fighting each other. One God who saves all of humanity. There is absolutely NOTHING in Christianity which says you have to be pacifist, hippie, jew, anti-immigration, or pro-race mixing. Literally nothing, unless you're part of some esoteric Protestant group which rejects everything the early church taught. Throughout most of European culture Christianity and the Nation-State have been seen as complements.

You have the data, but you don't like the results. Notice how you resort to name calling? It's because you're ego is bruised and you have nothing else. Easy to spot. I think what really did it was pointing out what Trump had to do to convince evangelicals to show up and vote for him when their jew masters told them they should stay home.

kill yourself mohammed

Retarded atheist just got BTFO

This is a hoax as big as the holocaust. Atheists never actually rejected God worship, they just replaced it with idols of their own making.

Till the shills are dead, done or try something else this is my hobby. Its honestly more fun than streaming on twitch.

Never has been or EVER will be you GOONSQUAD SHILL.

This post is so stupid I cant even, i just cant even.

I'll reply to all the bullshit you posted later.

Muslim Nations did conquer parts of europe, Islam itself does not and has no "Conquer the world" commandment. Judaism, your religion, does infact command you jews to conquer and enslave all the goyim however.

Hi, Rabbi yahshua.

part two

The Conversion of Europe - Richard Fletcher

Soon.

One important thing to understand about Islam is that the type of extreme fundamentalism we see today is not the historical norm. If you go back just a few decades, you see a strong secular outlook in many nations like Iran, Egypt, and Afghanistan.

Here is an entertaining clip of Nasser mocking the Muslim Brotherhood and their beliefs in front of a large supportive crowd.

ITT: Believing in muh dead kike on a stick is more important than being a hard working, virtuous individual.

Oy Vey, don't listen to the Bible and be a good goy

(masturchecking)

God wills it.

Deus vult

This Antipope has spoken like a dragon long enough now. I think it's time for his final rites.

DEUS VULT

checked

He is a jesuit, and also a marxist.
Go figure how he reached that assumption…

someone fucking gas this argentinian kike.

You do realize that Christianity is a fully jewish religion, right?
Even if you decide to go "Welll, Jesus totally is not a Jew" (even though he is), the old testament, the very foundation, eden, genesis, the whole shebang is all orchestrated by fucking YAHWEH, a jew god.

The "Lord God" of the Christians.
A KIKE they had to use the "name game" on, and succeeded.

Everybody is calling him just "God" now, along with Jesus instead of Yeshua Bar Yosef.

It's a jew religion.

Oh, okay, so an actual jew by blood and birth and divine heritage is not a jew because he wanted jews gone from the temple.

I want Christians, and all other Abrahamic faiths out of the temple (Holla Forums, Europe, America).
Right.

Christian logic.
Poor brainwashed lot.
Not only via "name game" but also "not real communism", or, in this case, "denominations".

Always opposing the west.
ALWAYS.

You would do very well, if you are a Christian, to rid yourself of this delusion.
it's just to get into heaven anyway, and avoid hell.
But since these are just jew stolen pagan stuff (valhalla and hel) the kike version doesn't even apply to you.

You have literally nothing to lose to shun the kike deity and everything to gain by choosing anything else.
Even buddhism would be better.

Reminder that our children will not inherit the sins of their fathers.

Also, in case you think I'm a jew for wanting you to sever yourself of the head kike.

I wouldn't want you to become a thalmud thumper, either.

I want you, any Christian, to move as far away from Yahweh (which is also the god of the Talmud and Islam, etc) as possible.

I want ZERO kikery for you.
Null.

DEUS VULT DIGITS

Aren't they white? Also, South America and every nation that has Spanish roots is massively marxist.

Jews don't even worship the same god Christians do

Righto. I mean he's called "God" after all, right ;^)
Book 01 Genesis

001:001 In the beginning Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) created the heaven and the earth.

001:002 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was
upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) moved upon
the face of the waters.

001:003 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be light: and there was light.

001:004 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw the light, that it was good: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) divided the
light from the darkness.

001:005 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the light Day, and the darkness he called
Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

001:006 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the
waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

001:007 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made the firmament, and divided the waters which were
under the firmament from the waters which were above the
firmament: and it was so.

001:008 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the
morning were the second day.

001:009 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered
together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it
was so.

001:010 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together
of the waters called he Seas: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:011 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb
yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

001:012 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed
after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in
itself, after his kind: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:013 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

001:014 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the
heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for
signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

001:015 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to
give light upon the earth: and it was so.

001:016 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) made two great lights; the greater light to rule the
day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars
also.

001:017 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light
upon the earth,

001:018 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the
light from the darkness: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that it was good.

001:019 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

001:020 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving
creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth
in the open firmament of heaven.

001:021 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) created great whales, and every living creature that
moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their
kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) saw that
it was good.

001:022 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and
fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the
earth.

001:023 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

001:024 And Yahweh ( A jewish name! ) said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature
after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the
earth after his kind: and it was so.

022:020 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Yeshua.

022:021 The grace of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah be with you all. Amen.

great quote

Nigger what the fuck are you on about? The number of Christians to non-Christians is so high than any candidate is going to have more Christians voting for them than non-Christians. Are you fucking stupid?

Also, if you can use the same text, but it's actually a different god.
Then how do you know which god you really are praying to?
(and don't worry, I know it's always a mistake to ask a Christian for explanations, because they are eternal apologists for their jew lord)

Maybe you're worshipping satan, then.
Or Allah.
Or Odin.

It just says god, but is the same text as the Torah?

Probably just a ((( coincidence ))), yeah.

don't bother actually explaining, the fact remains that you follow a jewish religion

Right.

The Bible makes it clear that jews aren't the chosen people

The Bible also makes it clear that all the key players are jews.
You cannot get enough of your jew worship.

Firstly no the mudslimes kept nothing, that entire narrative is just a screed from English "Age of Enlightenment" authors and a few early modernists who thought that by attributing writings to an unknown foreign source "closer" to the greek originals it gave it an air of legitimacy.

Secondly, everybody knew the earth was round, the Romans suspected it and by 900AD a bunch of Florentine monks had accurately calculated the circumference. It was actually the Saracens and Chinks who thought the earth might not be a sphere, though some supported the idea.

Thirdly, read about the actual trial of Galileo, the major figures in the Catholic Church supported heliocentrism, Galileo was put on trial for promoting a theory as fact and calling the pope who financed him a retard in a public letter.

With regards to the deranged Liberation Theologist who calls himself pope, he's a faggot we all know this. He'd think that those who only care about their own families, clans, and races while behaving in a self-denying and stoic manner are "selfish". What we need to do is create a new fucking Catholic Church and start killing every faggot who thinks like him. This time the Inquisition should be permitted to actually kill these shits rather than just hand over 8,000 to secular authorities for execution. Basically we need a Church that is "white only" from the start, we know that non-white cannot be Christians but we need to state that from the start. Then we can use this organization to push an exclusively pro-white religion, use the kike's models against them by creating a supra-national cultural institution to ensure the culture goes the way we want it, ie killing every fucking saracen.

I mean, seriously.
Where does your fucking Lord God come from?
Germany? Is his name Hans God? Or Hans Gott?
Why does everyfucking body have a jew name?
Why is the old testament pretty much the same as the talmud.

"because it's not jewish"?
How fucking deluded are you?
The answer is:
Very, very heavily.

The Key Players in the Old Testament are Jewish but look at how many times they fuck up. King Solomon refused to worship God and got his kingdom destroyed. Assyrians later took over Judah because they didn't believe in God. Romans took over Israel after kikes betrayed Jesus.
The Old Testament is story after story at how kikes fuck up

The Old Testament is totally different from the Talmud.

I miss the days when nations could declare their own pope and when schisms were common.

Are you not familiar with the Iron Guard? The Eastern Orthodox party in Romania that fought commies and kikes while being allies with Hitler?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard

There is a certain problem with this line of reasoning, it equates the extant kikes with a dead race. Current Talmudist kikes are a combination of the Pharisees(the kikes of the old Hebrew race), Turkish traders(mudkikes), Roman expats(kikes of Rome), and the daughters of European nobility who were so desperate for cash they sold their daughters to non-christians(so white kikes who aren't good with money). So you outbreed an already shitty portion of a population with other shitty populations, then let it stew and inbreed in urban areas for centuries and is it any surprise you get shit?
The old Hebrew where just one more nation of herders and mercenaries little different from the Hittites or Babylonians. There is little merit or fault to be found in them as a whole, they behaved like nearly every bronze/iron age population, including the Celts if you’ve read the Ulster Cycle.

The Jews failed, they were broken and destroyed for all time, the last remnant of their race is a blood-taint which barely resembles the Pharisee rats who jumped ship when the Romans scattered them. They deserved their fate because they were unworthy of a covenant with God, they existed as an object lesson. And so it was for better races to do what they could and would not.

We have kikey shit in our own race as well; or more accurately we have pussies who are vulnerable to kikery. Roundheads are certainly the kikes of England. So it is difficult to indict a dead race over having kikey faggots among them when we have some of our own. If liberal whites didn’t exist eh kikes would never have gotten their claws in us and “white guilt” wouldn’t exist. The solution is to kill everybody with any predisposition to kikey behavior, there can be no mercy and no compromise.

As for Christianity being "foreign", is Woten worship foreign to germanics and nords because before that they worshiped Tyr(later retroactively made Woten's son) before the Odin/Woten concept was imported by populations which came from Anatolia? This becomes and ontological problem, how far back into our past do we have to go before a tradition is to be considered "pure"? Are we to retrace our way to some lost pre-Sumner mythos which most of these traditions originate from including the Hebrew?

And if Chrisianity is so Semitic then why were the kikes purged so often, and more often than in the Roman times when kike merchants could travel around the Empire? Why did the Peoples Crusade which presaged the First Crusade proper kill tens of thousands of kikes in Europe? For centuries the kikes were rightly see as unclean christ killers why would that be the case if this was a “jewish” faith. It is the liberal bullshit regarding equality which is antithetical to Christianity or for that matter any religion or philosophy in which states of grace and damnation exist. Equality is impossible because some are just damned by their nature, they are shit and would have always been shit. Niggers for example can never be Christian or anything else, they can only unga-bunga around a fire and ape their betters. Kikes haven’t even hijacked a proper Christian culture but a liberal heresy.

1096 cast the kikes in to the sea

Dude, join the ranks of paganism, the true ancestral faith!

Et cetera.

You are worshippng Yahwel El Shaddai Elohim and Rabbi Yeshua Bar fucking Yosef.

You dumb fuck.
You DUMB fuck.

Are you reading this right?
Your fucking holy book is all about the fuckign jews.

Are you reading this?
Does it get through your thick fucking kiked skull?

You are a worshipper of a jewish deity, playing the name game.

You think the greatest story ever told was of a kike building a ship.

And you're on fucking Holla Forums trying to justify your delusions?

Nigga, those guys would have fought the fucking degenerates anyway.
Fucking Germans fought Romans and Shitskins 1000 years before the first crusad ever was a thing.

You think Europe needs fucking cuckstianity for that?

Yeah, and they also weren't part of the Axis, which the allied golems smashed.

The swing toward democracy was the result of European subversion through the education of the Middle Eastern elite into western thought. What you have been seeing in the Islamic world since the toppling of the Middle Eastern democracies is the failure of US foreign policy re-establishing Islam.

To rephrase this, because I am talking to kiked individuals.

If Christianity protected from degeneracy and the decline of the west was because of sweden being atheist, and not the allies having smashed the immune system of the west and given the kikes an ethnostate and a holocaust lie.

Then America would be fucking heaven right now, because it's Christian as FUCK.

But it's so kiked out the ass that you guys were jubilating at your own "Hitler", Trump.

What the fuck.

If Christianity is jewish, why do jews hate Christians and Jesus so much? Why are they doing their best to push the atheist movement and destroy the Church? Why are they trying to take over every Christian Denomination?

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all derivatives of the same earlier religion, but they're incredibly dissimilar. The additional texts of Christianity (the New Testament combined with the doctrines of the various Churches), those of Judaism (the Talmud and various Rabbinical traditions), and the the laws of Islam (Shariah, the various texts, talk of djinn and other creatures, etc.) are all different from each other.

The most notable difference is the ways of worship. The manner in which prayer is conducted within the three religions is highly different, as is the way in which one is instructed to pray. As prayer is the way for humans to speak to God, it stands to reason that all believers in the same God should address him in the same way.

Whatever the Jews are praying to now, it is not the same God - they have turned their back on him and his Son, and they are damned to eternal separation from him. And the Mohammedans, they too deny him, and follow false teachings.

The essential aspect of Christianity is that God is three-in-one, and by becoming a mortal human as Jesus, he is a being fully divine and fully human; more than that, a human born of virgin birth to live a life without sin, and endure suffering as a man. Jews and Muslims deny this and claim that God has not become a man, that he is a separate entity. When they make their prayers, they are to something different. At best, they are paying homage to a fraction of God. At worst, they are paying homage to something else entirely - perhaps a fiction, perhaps the Enemy.

Because Christ gave instructions on how to pray to God. Matthew 6:9-13 and Luke 11 being the most notable as to how this is to be done. Prayer under this fashion is done to God who is the father, son, and holy spirit.

Because they're fucking jews, and for one fucking time WE stole something from them.

That's why they hate it, but that doens't change the fact that the Bible is still fundamentally jewish.

Let's suppose you're a hardcore pagan, and you have 2000 years to live, just because.

Let's suppose you get an actual dictation from Odin himself, to write a holy book, the foundation of your religion.

Okay? You with me so far?

You write the entire thing, and it's so Norse it shits lakritsglass, mämmi and pisses mead.

Every key figure is norse. Every place is norse. Every single thing is norse, norse, norse.

Now, your religion spreads over the continent and reaches the middle east, reaches the kikes.

Now the kikes pick up your book pretty much verbatim, and turn it into a "Christianity" of the west.

And then they would give the same arguments you are giving.

And then someone on dreidelchan says:
Dude, it's fucking norse.
Your fucking religion is fucking norse, it's based on degenerate viking myths.

What the fuck.

And then your version of a jew goes:
No way, duuuuude. It's totally different.
You see, we do this, and that, and our clothes are not norse, they look dersert ish.
And our churches don't look like european temples.
That is different, etc.

Et cetera.

You'd be ticked off too.

They fought the Romans in one large battle, after which Roman gave up on trying to expand into the region. And that was due to a personal betrayal of the Roman Governor and Commander by a the Germanic head king who had previously served as a legionary. As for "fighting shitskins" when? There were no shitskins there. Some of the slavic pagans can say that they fought saracens but not the germanics, unless we are talking about mercenaries or something but I don't see how that counts as germanics fighting them collectively.

The only population of any industrial nation which is breeding at above replacement rates are the almost entirely christian whites in rural America. They have a birthrate of 2.7 and have maintained it for a century while even spics and mudslimes birthrates drop like a stone in a single generation. They hare naturally filled with hate. They despise kike, beaners, mudmen, and niggers. They are nearly immune to liberalism and modernity to the point that they don't really see the threat it poses. I know that these people have burned out spics and niggers who dared try to settle in their counties. A Paki doctor had his house burn down three times and just moved away.

The real solution to the problems isn't specifically ideologic or religious but biologic. We need to exterminate everybody who can be a liberal, we need to draw the poison out of the wound and ensure it can never return. And we need to wipe out the mud races who have no use to us.

Bah, kikes and saracens don't even have souls, God pays them no more attention than he does a dog.

Been nice talking to you but I got to go now. I will remember to pray for you tonight. God bless

Yeah, put in a good word with Yahweh. I will be so glad to have a kike watch over me.

Your posts are the reason the Reddit spacing meme was a good thing.

Everyone can be saved. Even Jews if they are willing to convert. The problem is that they are so incredibly hateful of Christ that bringing them to him is almost impossible. Even the Mohammedans are more recipient.

The same can be said for your stereotypical black or Hispanic "Christians" who profess to be Christian, but still commit crimes and refuse to live Christian lives. They understand to some extent that they should call themselves that, but they don't understand what it entails. It's a nuisance to be associated with them, but I take solace in the fact that God takes notice of the heart, not the lips.

Kikes are already watching you:

Yeah some cartels got a Bishop mixed up with one of their hits and executed him in his car in an airport parking lot. He was in normal clothes by the way.

The cartel didn't really care that as they are increasingly following the Aztecan mythos. I'm sure the Catholics took great umbrage to it though.

That means very little if they don't have any influence.
I can say, with confidence and truth, that my little rural corner of Germany breeds above replacement levels, too.
But that doesn't mean much, manpower is the key.

Fact is, if out of six gorillion Christian denominations, only one or two are good, then how can anyone defend Christianity for the western world, if it has a failure rate of 90%?
Yet all with the same book (well, except the mormons.)

What I am getting at is.
These superior denominations must be good at sidestepping all the kike bullshit, which the bible is full of.

Because that's the main fracture point of Christian denominations.
The more unbiblical we get, aside from those stupid no brainer commandments like "don't kill" the Bible has no bearing on anything.
Unless we use it as story books.

But the fact remains, the actual god, the actual book, is jewish.

This cannot be changed, or denied.

They hate Christians because they're white and Yeshua bar Yosef partially because he's a heretic as for as they're concerned (and the Jews have a very long memory) but mostly because see below.

Because the church is a source of moral authority that is by definition largely beyond their control and so in their own pursuit of control it has to go. They don't give a shit about the actual morals; just the fact that that untouchable moral authority exist is what matters to them.

Because virtually all first world Christians are very, very good goyim who give them gorillions of dollars every fucking year or otherwise aid their goals of destroying whites - like when evangelical families have two white children and then adopt ten niggers from nigger africa instead of having ten more white children.

Or, from another perspective.

Let's say you wanna be a pagan.
And you split up into a bunch of denominations.
And your denomination is the best, but aside from saying Hail Odin once or twice a day, and tellling your kids "If you behave like Loki and you let yourself fucked by a horse, you will end up like Mr. Hands, and that's bad", but otherwise you live like you want, based on regular observation of human society and effects of it, then what kind of Pagan are you?

And then someone tells you, hey, why not join this religion, it is the same as yours, basically, it also has moral laws and so forth, but you don't have to suffer a connection with Viking rapists.

Would you switch? Probably not, but only because people get set in their ways.

These good American people could live just like pagans and nothing would change.
If God Yahweh himself came down tomorrow and said: Well, I do exist, and I'm (for some reason) not a jew, and all of you go to heaven and the bible is false, some men wrote that.

Would these good Christians suddenly stop defending their blood? Their soil? Their society and civilization?

No.

Only, in the case of paganism.
It is your actual true ancestral faith.
Wheras Christianity is kikery, adapted for the west.

And you love it.
You can't stop worshiping it.
It's your most prized kike treasure.
Doesn't matter what anyone says.
You gotta stick to your kike religion and defend it to the death.
Even though it does not apply to you, it's a sham.
Its an edit of a religion that worships kikes.

And an edit of a religion isn't like an edit of a picture.
We're talking spirituality and "meme magic".
Suppose Yahweh exists, you will be giving him meme magic because he's the god of the bible.
Even if you don't like it.

Et cetera.

And, again, if the god of the Bible is not jewish.
Who is he? Where in the Bible is his real name revealed, because the Bible is the word of god.
Not an infograph.

It has, non islamic ruled world is called house of war. Muslims are commanded not to make friendship with non-Muslims. Muslims are commanded to strike the “infidels” and destroy their houses of worship.
There is a concept called “invitation to Islam”, non-Mohammedans are challenged to convert to Islam, if they are refuse it is not only allowed, but commanded to wage war against them.

Ever seen Muslims distributing free samples of the Koran in your city?
That was an “invitation to Islam”, a precursor of “holly” war against you!

All the churches in Turkish occupied Cyprus (1970's !) have been destroyed.
Haghia Sophia cathedral was vandalized and made a mosque.

No old church of pre-islamic Spain did survive. Only those old churches in remote not occupied north did.
Poor “tolerant” islamic guys, like Islamic state not capable of destroying each and every remnants of alternative faiths and cultures.

Islam did destroy St. John cathedral in Damascus, made a mosque out of it

Islam did destroy the cathedral of Cordoba, made a mosque out of it.

BTW half of India is ruin landscape of destroyed houses of worship. In Delhi one can visit a “mosque” who used to be a Hindu temple.

It is the norm. Mohammed himself murdered people of other faiths, Christians and Jews, destroyed any other house of worship in Arabia, he had control over until his death.
The Fatimids did murder all Christians in Jerusalem. Christians were majority population then.

Ask the Serbians or Greeks how tolerant “Muslims” are.

No
The USA is not Christian, but dominated by a pseudo-Jewish, Judaizing heresy, Protestantism.
Traditional Christians, Catholics until V2 did believe that Jews are the enemies of God.

In fact Jews not only do not believe in Jesus Christ, they hate him, call him a heretic and bastard. The “anti-semitic slander” of Jews murdering God, is something Jews are proud of, like Sahra Silverman who “would kill Jesus again if she could”. For Jews believe in Christ, the Christian rites are an scandal, an affront, heresy and blasphemous. They think anybody, not just Jews doing so should be put to death. For them it is an violation of “Noahide laws” against idolatry, violation of monotheism. Jews respect Muslims for being monotheists, keeping the “Noahide laws” against idolatry.

Traditional Christians, those dominating for 1900 years, did and do think that Jews rejected Christ, therefore can not be saved, go to hell and suffer eternal damnation. For traditional Christians, Jewish commandments are mostly redundant, obsolete, those trying to keep kosher, including circumcision, are seen as heretics, crypto-Jews.

He didn't say that:

en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/02/23/pope_dont_put_off_conversion,_give_up_a_double_life/1294470

kek, wow you are definitely an oldfag. "I just can't even…" and it wasn't ironic either. so many fucking newfag, edgelords here these days.
when did Carl start posting on pol?

Oy vey, Goyim–why don't you read more
(((Christopher Hitchens))), (((Sam Harris))), and (((Lawrence Krauss))) so you can be an (((intellectual))) atheist like us?

Checked for Truth

This. Too many newfags here.

CHECKED
PRAISE BE TO THE LORD

Checked!

Why read them when you can just read the (((Bible))) and get saved by (((Jesus)))?

I've never seen this book discussed here, so I'm dropping the PDF >>>/pdfs/5399
"The Plot Against the Church" is a 600-page warning prepared by Spanish monks for the Second Vatican Council that warns of the fifth column subversion of the Catholic church.
It's basically a long history of infiltration. I highly recommend it.

AHAHAHA THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON ANTICHRISTIANITY

Where is this beautiful place you call home and what is its name?

PRAISE BE TO KEK
not some semite imposter

its the other way round fam

Back to the bog, poz-pagan meme-frog worshipper.

And by the way, about your incessant cucking for Islam, like a typical little butthurt atheist-ish faggot, you do realize that the Quran says that all the polytheists and pagans (mashrikeen) should be genocided off the face of the earth. BUT the "people of the book" which includes Christians and Jews, are allowed to live?

Dumbass, if any "alliances" happen at all, the muslims would ally with Christians in a jihad against the shirk pagan filth like yourself.

Tribal hiveminds do not want competition. Jews promote atheism before anything pagan because they are afraid of gentiles adopting tribal behavior. The upper echelon of Jews literally create controlled opposition to persecute the lower castes so that they remain in fear of gentiles. The most militant Rabbis like the most militant Mullahs polarize their flock against the pagans an Christians. None of their gods actually exist, what matters is that they polarize their believers into never being absorbed into foreign nations or cultures. Even as an atheist I would still rather have something other than Judaism or Islam being the prominent religion, otherwise you end up with theocratic shitholes like Israel or Saudi Arabia.

This is heresy. He must be removed.

Russian Orthodoxy need to replace Catholicism.

Serbia.

he is the last and final pope..the false one.

Next are the bowls and the final war

DOOOOmmmmmmmmm

Those Christians are who got Trump elected, not your stupid froggy, heathen .
Could you dumbfucks just try to be in the meat world like the rest us just one time ?

Without meme magic Trump never would have won.

Don't multiple Catholic Churches exist explicitly for this purpose, or am I missing a piece of history where the Catholic Churches all rejoined each other after the Great Schism?

"There is no Catholic God" - Pope Francis

Well it's already happened once…by Catholics no less.

as a once christian, I always kept that door open in my life, and if I allow myself to think as one again I end up asking myself "Does God even give any protection anymore? has God forsaken the European Christianity completely? I feel like it He did, he forsaken his followers for the evil of this land."

Protestants say: Catholics are shit.
Catholics say: Protestants are shit
but it looks everything is just a byproduct of taking the semite teaching seriously.

your meme level is so-so

He would touch them on the forehead and cure their mental afflictions/cast out their sodomite demons.

This isn't that hard, lady. Jesus would love them, and loving them would mean taking away the evils that caused them to suffer. He wouldn't heal a cripple, a blind man, a leper, and then tell some fag to carry on his merry little way passing the poz around. He'd heal that poor wretch as well.