Can these trump dick sucking faggots get off my board?

Can these trump dick sucking faggots get off my board?
Fucking half chan leaking again
Trump isnt a fascist hes a whiny new york liberal billionaire
Hes not a nationalist fascist hes one of the kikes.
He fucking sold his daughter off to the jews

Terrible first day, friend. I suggest you to learn by lurking and not hy Encyclopedia Dranatica. Tell.it to your CREW friends

Trump is a fucking kike shill
No one who supports Israel would be an ally of 8pol I said back in the day
How wrong I was..

We all know about Trump's problem.

It's a shill thread, but it's not wrong. Maybe in the process, shills will fully realize the truth.

this is Holla Forums, not facebook. keep your whiny self indulgent blogposting to yourself.

Nice file names newfriend

Ive been to jail for killing a sandnigger, have you mr keyboard Holla Forumsack?

trips confirm you're 10 years old

Thanks for making the world one shitskin less shitty. I suppose we shouldn't support the best president we've had in 20+ years because he isn't literally Hitler?

STOP STEALING DUBS AND TRIPS YOU FUCKING KIKE NIGGER CUNT GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD YOU WILL FUCKING HANG YOU FUCKING SCUM

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hes better then king nigger but hes not to be praised as god emperor. Hes literally a 5-6/10 at best. He supports israel, sold his daughter off to a kike and has no real race realist policies except wall

Trump >= Hitler

The official stance of the board is that Trump is a step in the right direction. Anything else is foolishness or excessive memeing. I'd probably give him a 7, but I have to see how he actually acts towards isreal. At the very least he told them to stop making new settlements. lurk more if you aren't just a shill

Trump the jewish loving israel cock sucking billionaire > the man who tried to save europe from the shitskins/jewish invasion to secure the existence of the white race and our homeland
fuck off half chan

We have IDs here halfcuck.

You do remember how dire things were before Trump.

also please call them cuckchan

FTFY

Who the fuck posted a link to the board recently? Anyone in the $media$?

Not even as a joke you colossal retard

I see you found a vpn

Greetings from r/metacanada

Faggot

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LEDDIT

Oh look, one of those aforementioned division whisperers.

Saging for D&C faggotry

This is Trump's board now faggot.

This

Sage faggot.

If you didn't blow your load and tell him, we could have had more hilarity. Please, as a rule, don't announce IDs if some newfag samefags.

Why bother? Fuck how you say "we" do anything

sperging out and posting random webms long after the OP has left won't make you fit in any better

I can see from your shitposting that you might have a hard time comprehending this, but some of us like subtlety. It's more satisfying to fuck with a samefag when they aren't aware that we have IDs.