AHEAD OF SCHEDULE UNDER BUDGET - Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion in His First Month

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/

worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/23/trump-cuts-12-billion-us-debt-30-days-find/

worldpoliticus.com/2017/02/23/donald-trump-reduced-us-debt-12-billion-one-month/

thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/u-s-debt-19947304555212-jan-20th-youll-stunned-now/

yournewswire.com/us-debt-slashed-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8pdSF
archive.is/w8S3K
archive.is/tmLpz
archive.is/1Zwwz
archive.is/P4pAS
archive.is/ZSW0S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think the white house should be reporting on that sort of stuff
like on their own website

wait that was a stupid post, of course they have such a thing already
maybe i should go to bed

liberals goin muh vacation cost BTFO

B-BUT HE'S A FASCHIST, GOY!

honestly im not sure if anybody who voted for hillary would believe that trump cut the debt by 12 billion dollars unless the MSM, which is not what the OP linked to, reported on it, which they won't unless they're forced to or Trump says so himself

im not sure if id be very surprised if liberals would even dismiss news directly from the white house thats pro-trump like that as "fake news" but then deem it to be legitimate if its anti-trump or talking about some politically incorrect thing he did
some of them are just too far gone to be worth trying to savefor now, as among the only things that'd make them question their beliefs are videos of prominent liberal media figures diddling kids or worse

You know who else cut debt? Hitler

If Trump is Hitler, then maybe Hitler was right?

Isn't that basically a drop in the bucket when the debt is in the trillions?

He brought it down to zero and removed his country from a cancerous economy dependent on gold (which Germany had none).

Fourth Reich soon.

that's probably enough to pay for the wall

if he can do that every month for 2 terms, that'll be over 11.5 trillion bucks in debt gone by the end of his second term

no over 1.5 trillion
okay bedtime for real

Archive your links, you fucking queer.
I don't care how much you like the sites.
archive.is/8pdSF
archive.is/w8S3K
archive.is/tmLpz
archive.is/1Zwwz
archive.is/P4pAS

When all of the spics are gone, that will save the states over $80 billion a year, so that helps. I think his numbers are just gonna snowball upwards.

Why not have a global debt Jubilee so nobody pays a single cent.

Instead of paying the Jews tens of trillions of dollars we use that to rebuild the country.

I would rather use the debt money to pay the blacks to leave for Africa than to pay the Jews.

OY VEY GOY THAT'D BE JUST ALIKE ANOTHER SHOA

Reminder that it's important to archive all articles no matter what.

This. Bump.

Archive your comment

Nice fake news sites

This, I think Trump just finally figured out how he can clear the debt, but he needs 8 years to do it.

Of course Im not sure if that means hes gonna extort the money from the Rothchilds or not. Part of me assumes no.

If trump said it they'ld run out articles saying that it's 19.9 billion not 12 billion, and they'ld jerk off on eachother about how that means he was lying.

er, 11.9 billion. the actual number is 11,988,368,376.70 which you just know some kike will say isn't the same as 12 billion

sage for double post

You could say that liberals live in a post-truth world.

WALL IS ALREADY PAID FOR - MEME IT LADS

how convenient :^)

But muh vacaaation coooostsss.
Fucking liberal retards.

CAN NOT STUMP THE TRUMP!

These leftist fags never stop whining. Every week they get fed another narrative that they all repeat, the same narrative wherever I go.

Then the narrative changes to something else and I hear that one narrative everywhere.

They're pretty braindead.

Because the jews plundered Germany's gold after WW1.

It's almost as if the majoprtity of neo/pol/ has absolute no understanding of economics and budgets.
Oh, wait…. that's exactly how it fucking is.

Wait till Trump gets off his ass and presents a budget plan and let it take effect 6+ months.
This one is more likley one of the last things that you can account on King Nigger, since the only thing he ever manged succesfully to do was to cut the deficit by an enourmous amount though he had to shit on pretty much everything else for it, which in the long term leads to a slower debt increase.

I came here to check these digits.

If he cuts the debt by $12b every month for even one term, that's still $5.76 trillion. That would be clearing out more than a fourth of the debt.

Wait, I was calculating on $120b.
It would be $576b. That's still a 2.8% decrease, any downward change is a good one.

Don't be so sure. When Trump was considering running back in 2000, one of his platforms was making America's top 1% (himself included) fork over enough cash to eliminate the national debt, since he knew that with interest it would only get worse. He was willing to pay over $770 million of his own money. We know most of the 1% are kikes, maybe he'd even go after the 0.0001%.

I'd still say it's only just a start. It takes time to get the gears turning. He's got things to stop/reverse/start and all of that before we start seeing the major turnaround. At least, that's what I think about it.

OY VEY
TRUMP KILLED DEBT WORTH 12 BILLION OF OUR CHOSEN SHEKELS

THAT'S TWO THOUSAND TIMES THE SIX MILLION
2000 HOLOCAUSTS

I CAN SEE MY GRANDMA EDNA SHEKELBERG AND ALL OF HER 16 CHILDREN TURNING INTO ENOUGH LAMPSHADES TO GIVE IKEA 117 AUSWITCZH MEMORIAL COLLECTIONS

why didn't you wait for Hitler?

It's only the first month it's definitely going to speed up.

O Y V E Y

debtor paying a debt back with interest = creditor cashing in, no?

Oy v-y Muahty, let's not get ahead of ahselves heah, a jooish life is wohth muah than one dollah. Each chosen life is wohth at least six million dollahs. This is only 1/3000 of da shoah. You would need to do this anutha 2999 times to exceed the shoah. This is still 1/3000 too much howevah.

O Y Y Y Y Y V E Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

So he has already covered the cost of the wall in savings, then he can send the bill to Mexico to be reimbursed. Fantastic, what a guy.

This seems like bullshit. To cut the debt you have to be paying it off, either in surplus or by raising funds elsewhere. The US still has a deficit, so where did he get the money?

I'm almost certain the cost reductions have come from him and his cabinet stopping enforcing previous regulations and policies. They're being less activist, and thus require less money. Additionally, the economy is going great, which means more tax revenues

As far as I'm away though, the country still has a deficit. So how is he cutting debt?

Won't matter. NeverTrumpers are stuck on the idea that if Nieto doesn't cut a gigantic 2'x5' check and hand it to Trump personally, then Trump went back on one of his promises.

That's pretty good but it's too early to judge whether it's actually going to go down, because the number tends to fluctuate quite a bit in just one month's span.

His last name is Peña. Nieto is the maternal last name nd therefore irrelevant. We use both parents' last names to avoid having 50 million Juan Hernandez with no distinction on papers.

Holy shit

YOU STUPID GOY HOW DARE YOU FORGET THE CHOSEN EXCHANGE RATE THE REAL NUMBER IS

EIGHT
THOUSAND
HOLOCAUSTS

would you mind give us a hand when you have some time to spare, burgers?

And Andrew Jackson

Kek if you do that here it's basically a declaration that your father is a cuckold.

I always thought Mexicans had long names for funsies, like blacks do. Never knew there was a reason for it.

Only 19,988 Billion to go.

He'll come out on Monday and say how he cut the debt by $18Bn and the kikes & shabbos goyim will be all over it saying how it was only twelve.

That's the standard for all Spanish-speaking countries I think.

How can a person be this retarded and delusional? Is this a real account?

I want someone to physically hurt her.

those dubs should remind you to not let your memes be dreams

this is what happens when a person turns on the TV and actually believes what they see

There are accounts that reply to most if not all of his tweets and are somehow always among the first visible ones. They reply almost immediately but don't necessarily strike me as bots. It's almost like (((someone's))) paying them to sit around waiting for Trump to tweet and reply with bullshit. I'm sure twitter has a hand in making sure they always have high visibility, too.

How the fuck do liberals even function on a daily basis?
My god

Quick, everyone take a psychology degree so you can cash in on their mental disorders in ~5 years

(Heil'd)
We're running a half-trillion dollars into debt per year at this point. Cutting $12 billion in one month is good, but we're going to need to cut 10x that every single month for 8 years to have a drastic semi-reset.

Just layoff 75% of the government and cut the military budget in half set in stone for a 10 year period. So much money is just being sapped out by people with jobs that shouldn't have one because all it's doing is draining the tax dollars.

Let's be real here, the debt is not going to paid off. There's going to be a major economic crisis and then things will get interesting.

That mushy glassy-eyed face is telling enough. They hold to whatever hashtag or flub they can in their infantile adulthood, worse than children finding out Santa Clause isn't real. There's definitely something to twatter's use of throttling when nothing but leftist screeching makes it out with obvious latency to any counterpoint.

→ baskets
→ baskets

What will happen in January 19, 2038 user?

True. It's why I can't take this seriously, but it does make for great propaganda to further trigger liberals.

Yes, it´s the standard for all Spanish speaking nations, imagine if our voter lists had 55million Jose Gonzalez with no fucking way to distinguish which one was the one we were even looking for. Although that probelm may soon be over, as more and more retarded teen moms are naming their kids mispelled versions of American names. Swear to shit Brayan, Leidy, Yesica, Yoshua, Kevin Jose, Yonny Amadeus, Yordan Angel, my god, I work in a place where I have to keep register of a lot of kids, and these names are total bullshit to me. In fact, in ages 1-5 I have not seen any Maria nor Jose Juan as was customary. t. Mexican with german name who also broke the customary.

And there you have it.

What about the blacks who racemix down there? Do you get shit like, "Iisszzttddaa Enrikay Jernandez Garsya Jones III"?

I can't wait.

Please stop spreading fake news™, this statement is clearly "mostly false".

archive.is/ZSW0S

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Looks like someone failed astronomy here.

WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE LIVING ON?

Politifact isn't even trying at this point.

HEIL TRUMP

These faggots need to die. What misleading horseshit.

check'd

So… what is this? Is it cutting the deficit or cutting the debt? 12 billion cut is sill peanuts compared to our 300 billion-ish deficit.

I know it's obvious that the previous president was in cahoots with (((them))) but aren't the Bushes the one that fucked with the economy? Of course asking a nigger to fix it all is like asking a nigger for family consultation.

Well, the Lügenpresse is shilling it as regular ordinary fluctuations in debt and that it'll rise again any minute now, even though it's still dropping, I guess we'll see by the next quarter.
Also they're shilling that it's incomparable to Obama making the debt rise by $200 billion as the economy was in the shitter when he took office so to stimulate the economy he took on loads of debt, which kinda makes sense, but then that makes the idea of implementing Obamacare nonsensical, considering you're at war, the economy was crashing and is pretty unstable, so let's implement more welfare and continue the now pointless war in Iraq and intervene in Lybia and sink even deeper into debt.
As you might be aware the Obama presidency resulted in the most debt increase of any president ever. Take all that into account, and it looks as if he really made a mountain out of a molehill.

Whereas right now is economy is more stable so there's no need to take on debt, plus Trump is trimming the fat off the government with reforms left right and centre, which the Lügenpresse isn't accounting for, he's also brought more business into the economy, however he's planning to increase military spending, and the wall has not begun construction but those are future impacts rather than something that would impact the economy now, regardless I'd rather give Trump the benefit of the doubt over the Lügenpresse.
In addition the projected estimates for Trumps military spending are far less than anything Obama did, Trump is estimated at $500 billion whereas Obama routinely spent around $850 billion per year, probably because Trump isn't going to be plunging the US into more conflicts, so that might not increase debt. But I'm no economist

I really, really, really like this image