Things that are more unrealistic than movies. I'll start:

There's like 3 dozen people here. Max. Stop lying.

I am over twelve people worth of meat.

At least 90% of those are guys I've slept with and told about this board. They're always surprised by the fact that a girl can shitpost as good as me.

You're a big guy.

Enjoy the colon cancer

Enjoy the skin cancer.

weak bait fam

You didn't really think you were my first, did you user?

I'd watch kino with you, sweetie. ❤

At this point asking to show tits is useless since you'll just post some supermodel's tits with a photoshopped time stamp.

Instead I'll just ask you to show us ur trap cock and be done with it.

Do you think I'm an exhibitionist? I'm not going to expose myself to you megadorks and then get stalked on social media because you guys figured out my location by the angle of some shadow or whatever. Most posters here have probably already seen me naked already anyway.

Melissa?

Notice how everyone ignores. Because it's true.

No way, there is at least five regulars.

Fifty. Fifty regulars.

There's more people watching Rick and Morty, right now at this very moment, then there are people on the whole of Holla Forums.

M-mom?

>i'm a grill pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease notice me~~~~~~~~~
Kill yourself. Even if you are a chick, you admitted to sleeping around like a whore.

Holla Forums here, you won't get away with cheating to get a higher UID than us!

samefag
also tits or gtfo

you seriously think this shitposting board would get more traffic than Holla Forums?

I never expressed on opinion on this subject, but yes I do because Holla Forums is boring lol

we have more in-depth discussions and better content thanks to the storytime threads, we have more traffic, end of story

but there's no IDs on this board

You have more autistic discussions about stupid things for kids, storytime threads are gay, and the numbers say otherwise fag. Go back to posting about your literal children's books and media

Maybe not for you, but I got em

oh yeah? then you can tell me which waifufaggot I am, yes?

almost all comic books are for adults these days and it's a superior format to teeeveee, that's why they're called graphic novels, just give up, you chose to do a Holla Forums and falsely inflated your numbers with bots, it's obvious, goons gonna goon

Why does Holla Forums get the most obsessed themed shitposters? Is it the same guy who changes his gimmick?

because you touch yourself at night

I don't see the correlation, I'm afraid.

of course you wouldn't fag, go back to Holla Forums

Nice samefag dumbass

I have been here since the beggining. There are like only 5 posters on the whole site.
Imageboards are dead

You're the blissposter from /wooo/ good to see another poster from there here. You ready for her to retain at TLC?

there's no IDs on this board

wwe is shit

There is if you're a mod

you're not a mod

100% agree I mostly watch NJPW nowadays, have you seen it yet? NJPWWorld is only 999 yen a month that's less than 10 usd!

Guess again nerd

still not convinced

do you not know what mod tags are? How new are you?

hell yes, although a part of me worries that they might do a swerve and give the title to Horsey James

do you not know what fag tags are?

Well the plan WAS for Alexa vs. Nia at rumble or mania, but since Nia is basically gone who knows what the fuck they're gonna do.

Yeah I'm looking at one right now

so you're looking in a mirror?

Yeah a one way mirror and you're on the other side

if your jacking off to yourself in your mirror just admit it, but that's pretty fucking gay

If you're trying to hard to be funny just admit it, but that's pretty fucking gay

I'm not the one who admitted he likes looking at fags

The only time I like looking at fags is when they're down the scope of my ar-15

stop pointing your gun at your mirror

It's actually your window homo

top bantz

it's actually the window of your parents' house, it's not my fault your dad touched you

Why are you in my dad's room homo?

I'm not, that's Pablo, your dad's lover

I regularly change my IP for unrelated reasons and a lot of the other user's probably do too. It's not being artificially inflated intentionally.

I play a shitty mobage that is fond of causing my browser to freeze necessitating a clean and clear of cookies and cache. Oh and about 50% of the time you do thst you need to change your IP because that servers decided that this device that was just playing the game doesn't have the cookies it had a moment ago and it errors until it you change.

Oh and that happens a good five or six times a day.

The UIP counter is the current amount of unique IPs that are browsing the page at that time, even if you change your IP regularly it will only count as 1. I'd guess about 60% of people just lurk here and don't post.

Really? It used to be on a three day counter back when 8ch actually had traffic, so it is hard to imagine it having gonna up as it gets worse and the traffic is bottoming out.

"Look guys I'm a mod." THE THREAD

oh wait you're right, sorry about that

Cartoons will never be waifus by the way.

girls can't shitpost