PewDiePie's Fanbase is Going After for WSJ Advertisers & (((Journalists)))

PewDiePie Wants to Bury the WSJ Next to Gawker

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM

Millions of people are now starting to pressure advertisers to drop the Wall Street Journal and get those journalists fired. Soon other huge jewtubers who took his side and their subscribers will join in.

DailyStormer is featured twice in pewdiepie's video. They did an article about it (watch the video first):
dailystormer.com/butthurt-sjw-pewdiepie-attempts-to-stop-heroic-wsj-jew-burners/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/24/richard-spencer-depeche-mode-are-not-the-official-band-of-the-alt-right
ww
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/114180882#p114183050
youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM&t=2m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit is blowing up on twitter

This fucking faggot needs to make his own site.

what the fuck is this universe?

MUH E-CELEBS
t. mods

I don't know anymore.

The weight of the internet is coming down on those kikes.

Well?

Imagine. Thanks to PDP a whole generation.

Remeinder, Ben Fritz is /ourguy/

Nothing will ever hurt the Jew more than a punch in their wallet. We should encourage this and help them out.

REV UP THOSE ACCOUNTS BOYS

Only Pewdiepie has the power to take down the WSJ. Theyre almost as big as the NYT and just as kiked, but PDP has a fan base of over 50 million autistic preteens. There jew's golem got too big for them to control now.

Truly this is the best timeline

bu-but the (((media))) is the only guardian of democracy, goyim!

This is the perfect chance to redpill people on WSJ.

I'd usually agree with you, but this is some heavy duty anti-media redpilling for the younger generations.

This fucking timeline man.

I meant Pewdiepie should make his own website. Seriously imagine a site run by Pewdiepie. The redpilling could get out of control.

It's the most easily kiked and subverted system of governance and time has proven this to be true again and again. I lost faith in it a while ago.

Absolutely subversive, the end went full circle using the sign holders. While the other media rant videos felt honest and caused damage as a side effect, this on is definitely aimed to damage. No brakes.

1,889,392 views wew

I figure it won't be long now until youtube becomes completely unusable anyway for anyone who's a bit more edgy than a cat video, so soon all of those people will have to figure out other options.

You guys think he died his hair to further push the image of him being a nazi? Blue eyes, blonde hair, makes sense to me.

Speaking of which hows Gab.ai?

Facebook, Twitter, the whole lot of them are going the way of MySpace because of this shit. It's hilarious how they think they're the beating heart of the internet when we've seen so many things come and go before remember when geocities and angelfire were hot shit?

You can't spell SJW without WSJ

Sadly it's UI is shit, and the lack of libshits on it have turned it into an echo chamber of sorts. No good targets to piss off.

inb4 anchored for being damaging to the (((media)))'s interests.

That dailystormer article is pretty good.

That last paragraph and the pic made me lose my shit

I'm fine with helping this faggot torch the lugenpresse, its not like he covers politics anyways.

Sucks. Especially when you're used to twitter and all its functions. Looks like it's gonna stay an eternal beta version. Sad.

Check your autism.

Ain't nothing to do with us, but boy is this going to be fun to watch.

200% kek

Alrighty. What hashtags are the kids using helping Pewdiepie? I'd say we infiltrate the hashtags and drop redpills as usual

Good way to look at it. But this time it's different. This is essentially a war of Bolshevism vs. free speech on the internet. And in order to turn youtube/twitter etc. into anudda geocities, completely new platforms would have to arise on which total freedom of speech is allowed. And I don't know if that's even possible in the current climate. All I can see from now is a fragmentation, people moving away from centralized social media and having their own separate sites again. Whatever happens, it's certainly going to be interesting…

Holy fuck

(checked)
#Hypofritz

Holy shit this.

"The internet views censorship as damage and routes around it" is an axiom I'm confident will continue to hold. It's true that MySpace and geocities fell out of favor for other reasons, but people will only put up with this shit for so long before migrating to alternatives. tbqh I think the process is pre- or subconscious. It's like a form of osmosis; nobody has to command or direct it, people will just naturally percolate to new, freer platforms on their own.

Bump. Twatter anons need to stoke these flames

I was wondering if anyone else noticed the screen shot.
((PewDiePie)) is from a jewish city and his last name is KjellBERG.

He is pouring fuel all over WSJ. If you check it is correct that you need to subscribe to read their articles on him, so basically this is a one way street of information because I doubt younger people subscribes to MSM. It will be other media defending WSJ making them seem even more inapt.

At first I thought the subliminal messages were just him shitposting to fame. Now I'm seriously wondering if he was just trying to see how far he could push, and now he's said fuck it.

Funny, but tread carefully lads.

THE ALT-RIGHT

Is someone encouraging you to pick up and wave a flag in battle that is not your own?

Treat carefully lads. That is all.

(((media))) on suicide watch

I'm not so confident in this, it held while most people online were technologically literate. There's a shitton of normalfags online that don't give a single fuck about censorship and sites attempting to force the conclusion they want. Almost none of them dropped Facebook even when it was proven that they were fucking with what people were seeing to run psychological tests on them

Berg is a normal Euro name, Jews just appropriated it after WWII.

What's even worse is that my normie friends know exactly what Facebook is doing after my redpill lecture, but they just can't get rid of it.

This is probably the most savage a swede has been since the days of raiding coastal settlements.

It feels good to just not give a fuck anymore.

Does anyone know if youtube filters certain buzzwords and then shadowbans your comments? I wrote "Greetings from Daily Stormer! […]" thank you note under this PDP video and got zero likes, zero replies. It's weird.

>the official credit card of the alt-right
branding something The Official X of the Alt-Right seems to resonate with normalfags, given how eager the kikes are to challenge such endorsements:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/24/richard-spencer-depeche-mode-are-not-the-official-band-of-the-alt-right

That's my point, they know and they don't give a fuck. They might say they do to make you not think less of them but if they actually cared they wouldn't still be on it.

That's pretty good.

nope

Making a 10 minute requirement for the higher ad revenue bracket was one of the worse changes youtube ever made.

Think this calls for an update, rabbi!

It is fun, isn't it?

I don't know man, I felt pretty betrayed when Pewdiepie shot Hitler in the balls, then said it was proof the media was lying about him!

I'm on my fourteenth or fifteenth attempt on Prince Lothric and I'm actually getting pretty asshurt about it

He's still in his beginning phase of redpilling it's only a matter of time now.

Video games are empowering and manly and are the only male hobby to stand up against feminist and mainstream media pressure.

E-celeb worship is rope-worthy, but you're allowed to appreciate it when they cause a shitstorm and fan the flames, you dumb nigger. This isn't even about pewdieshit, it's about gassing the WSJ.

Are you purposefully leaving out the ending of the video where he implies he's Hitler's direct descendant?

Be more mad about that game even existing.
And giving him only one ball.

2/10 made me reply.

thank you Holla Forums you're welcome to come by anytime.

People were saying it is owned by kikes? Not sure if it was disinfo, but I was leary of their invite system.

On topic: i always thought pewdiepie was just an autist who overexaggerated being scared by video games. Then when he said he would delete his channel at 50M subs, I subbed just to contribute to him quitting. Then he said 'lol jk' and I thought it was funny so I stayed subbed. Then I saw all the subtle redpilling going on. Now this shit.

53 MILLION SUBS. Lügenpresse fucked up bigtime.

8/pol/ is not the place for e-celebs, get it through your stupid cuckchanner brain.

Vidja did more to make me a man of faith than organized religion ever did.

This guy gets it.

I honestly thought he's jewish because the bridge of his nose bulges out a little and his forehead recedes.

Why did he say he say he's a reptillian money craving jew in his video?
It also says he's a jew here:
https:// encyclopediadramatica.se/Pewdiepie

I like what he's been up and was just looking for the truth of his ethnicity. I missed the other discussion.

Can't we just use him as a tool against our enemies without shills like you whining "e-celeb"

I'd drop my summon sign for you but my net speed is too shit to play right now
What weapon are you using? I find it's a boss about being mobile so faster weapons are better (like every fucking boss in this game). Twin warden blades with carthus rouge melt him and his brother.

Heiled
Dubs confirm pewdiepie as viking beserker reborn in time for ragnarok

he's not jewish. The ED article is just saying he's jewish since he's made so much money off of youtube.

gabai is a jewish word very suspect

hundreds of threads about HWNDU dozens about TRS. History has shown you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you don't like it but opportunities likes this should be taken up on

Nice try

disgusting

That's the original as far as I remember. I can actually tell by some of the pixels.

I must solo it. I've soloed it before with worse stats. I am angry, angry about teleporting bullshit. I have done this before, I can do it again. fuck!

i remember in one thread recently some user did the napkin math on PDP's worldwide reach, and he came down to an average of one out of every 141 people on earth had seen a PDP video.

even if all they did was watch one video, that's a metric fuckton of people. WSJ dun goof'd.

You mean the censored nigger shit that only existed because jewtendo of america forcibly infantile all their localized games?

Did you not notice that he meant that the mods would use that excuse to shutitdown? Just like they did, fuckers bumplocked it, because apparently attacking a major media outlet isn't worthy of discussion.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE THREAD ANCHORED???

I would suggest that you look up this and then reconsider whether small bulges are the result of a melting face or other reasons. The face is not completely immune to bad posture.
ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 (this also makes the nose a bit larger)

Also see

Time to make a #Hypofritz thread.

4CUCK THREAD, FUCK THIS JOURNKIKE PROTECTING SHIT HOLE

No one cares.

It'll probably get deleted because of "raiding" or some shit.

the biggest youtube ever (53M) going in full soha mode against the judenpresse boicotting their advertisers, but somehow this is not Holla Forums relevant….

geee.. i wonder who..

USER WAS BANNED FOR WRONG THINK JUST COMPLY GOYIM

You want to bet it won't? 8ch is way more censorship happy than 4chan nowadays. This place is a joke.

I stand corrected then. He's our goy.

Because the compromised mods are worried we might end up damaging the interests of the (((WSJ))).

Fuck off aut-kike faggots.
This thread deserves to be bumplocked and if you can't have discussion of whatever you're trying to discuss in a bumplocked thread it's clear you're just trying to use this place as a platform to promote anyone that remotely panders to rising right-wing areas of the internet

all of you cuckchan faggots kill yourselves.

who do you think you are fooling here?

Why not create a #Hypofritz thread?

Yes goy, destroying a WSJ kike is not Holla Forums worthy, you need a slow death.

Also whoever made the pic on the left should be gassed for making the altkike have blonde hair and blue eyes while making Holla Forums look like a shitskin.

test

who cares, were winning

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

How is he encouraging anyone to "attack" jewish news sites?
He's made his career spouting 4cuck Holla Forumseddit memes how does it somehow benefit us now that he's spouting 4cuck Holla Forums memes. Any redpills he drops are tained by irony and don't help us at all.

I was joking, I found the video to be modestly subversive.

Mods occasionally give their reasoning for deleting/bumplocking """e-celeb""" threads and I don't buy it. I don't buy full-on compromised either - I think they're just retarded.

If you'd took two minutes to actually read the thread you'd already know the answer you fool. He's encouraging his 53 million subscribers to attack the WSJ's ad revenue.

trips of truth

lets see what happens

True, I made the picture using some shit from that old Holla Forums /lgbt/ psyop to get Holla Forumsacks to accept faggotry in like 2013.
I hate the portrayal but the drawing was made by some mentally ill faggot I just added the text because it perfectly captures the aut-kike's "we're all on the same side so get on our side" faggotry.

Is a far cry from a call-to-arms you 4cuck mongrel. And do you really want to be part of some e-celeb faggot who's likely just being "racist ironically" to drum up controversy's personal army?
Fuck right off cuckchan scum.

This seems like a knee jerk reaction to me. I can understand wanting to shut eceleb shit down, but when you have someone with 53 million subscribers on youtube inches from going full 1488 I'm not to worried about eceleb shit

Gas yourself newfag

you are trying too hard to create consensus kike
Every one here can see over your false dichotomy

Don't pretend the aut-kike doesn't see us this way. This is why the act the way they do when they come here and don't assimilate to board culture.
Pewdiepie is only doing this because of the rise of right-wing sentiments and panders directly to aut-kike idiots who think "Hitler did nothing wrong" is just a meme.

Which is what? I don't think some jewtuber faggot belongs on Holla Forums - especially one who is just spouting cuckchan memes to drum up controversy.

Everyone outside outside of Holla Forums thinks we are being ironic or just joking not that it matters since most of the redpilling process consists of building the infrastructure to receive the redpilling. This why your argument is retarded. Even spouting redpills ironically is in our favor because it builds the infrastructure to become redpilled.

yeah whatever you say jewboi

Its probably therealmoonman, its his special brand of idiocy.

At first, everybody laughs. That's how Holla Forums propaganda has worked for years.

Why not make a board for e-celeb bullshit? The HWNDU faggots did and they've become one of the most active boards on the site. I think you guys just enjoy whining like little bitches tbh. Sad!

Even if you are right about Pewdiepie that is still over 50 million possible redpills, and you are frantically fighting against it to save yourself from getting gassed

FELIX NO

I've never watched or followed Pewdiepie though I've known who he is for ages, but going through this video I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

The dude is getting redpilled in one of the most painful ways possible, outside of going full WWI-Hitler-experience. It's good he's got money to fall back on and probably a faithful fanbase willing to listen to him over the MSM kikes, but even if I hated this guy just seeing the fucking hatchet jobs the media hebes are throwing at him pisses me off royally.

Because there are rarely e-celeb topics that are ever worth discussing. Weeks, months go by without anything relevant.

If PewDiePie plays it smart and his fans are guided in coordination, this could accomplish what GamerGate was originally destined for; an escalation into complete relentless redpilling about all media. The domino effect would be extremely strong here.

Victory is the only thing that matters and destroying WSJ is a victory for the right and if destroying WSJ means working under edgy retarded kids then guess what? Victory only comes to those willing to do what is necessary achieve it you worthless cuck.

Imkampfy you will never ever be white, kill yourself.

Also because people don't want a board about whatever some faggot youtuber is doing, people want to talk about how to take political advantage of opportunities as they present themselves. It involving a youtuber is just a side detail. We are effectively handicapping ourselves by limiting what events we can use to attack our enemies, mods are absolutely retarded on this issue, every political party in the world attempts to use shit like this in their favor, Holla Forums could easily outdo them.

This might be true for fuckchan.
This is what we call "PRfaggotry" and it's fucking bullshit.

Except they are tainted by lolsorandumb humor and blatant admission of irony(video where he shoots Hitler in the dick, other video where he says he didn't think the illiterate shitskins would actually write "death to the jews" on a sign for 5bux) - they are not red pills at all.

This is why the aut-kike will fail. Your lot cares more about "winning" than winning the right way and ending up with a nation that functionally benefits whites.
A bunch of half-redpilled faggots that are "redpilled" in an environment built to think "Hitler did nothing wrong" and some of the more "extreme" aspects of the red pill are just memes and should not be engaged seriously just gets you a bunch of halfwit cuckservatives.

This is defeatist nonsense. Even if 1% of his subscribers see the light, it is progress

Hitler did PRfaggotry for 10 years, that's how he got into power you retarded shortsighted child.

And yet there's no fucking way to

Hitler, never compromised on the shit that mattered like fact that kikes are subhuman nation-wreckers.
Hitler didn't get elected because he pandered to kike-honeypot movements and cucked out on all the important shit until he was indistinguishable from the communists he opposed.
Hitler got where he got by being uncompromising and blazing his own trail - you'll call that LARPing though.
Why don't you have a seat and tell me what you think about the alt-right user?

That would be the desired goal, to at least encourage a faction who wants to take initiative while PewDiePie rallies the fan-base on the subject with entertainment. He beats the war-drums while his redpilled fans propagate their views and shift opinions in the fan-base.

Wrong, Hitler compromised on many things up until he got into power. That's the whole reason the night of the long knives was necessary, to take out all the fuckers he had been compromising with up until that point.

Only decent idea ITT.
How do we show the kids that the words coming out of his mouth are right under all that memery and ironic humor he puts forward?

No, that's how you get GaymerGay all over again
#notyourshield #BASEDniggerfaggot

Might makes right. Winning is literal the only that matter.
Redpilling is a matter of fucking time and determination and everyone who can't redpilled is slated to be killed. Now tell me how using PDP will work against any of that.
Do you think people get redpilled overnight?

We don't give a fuck about the alt-fags.

Bumplocked?
So kike mods are going blatant about their kikery, who knew

Lurk for 2 years minimum

What's it like being either high or so buttmad you can't type correctly

redpilling through humor only works when you don't admit the humor is ironic
It's the difference between a Holla Forumstard saying "hitler did nothing wrong" when chasing off some annoying faggot and pewds saying "Hitler did nothing wrong - btw this is irony"

It would not, everything you've said in this post is spot on.
There is one caveat, that you must know you are using him. Never put yourself in a place to be used by him. Realize that this is a way to potentially redpill a lot of youth but also a way for an e-celeb who is set for life(like Notch-tier set) trying to drum up controversy
Almost that is.
What about those BASED niggers that put on a MAGA hat and pretend they don't hate all whites on an instinctual level?
These should not be accepted at any point and doing so is pure PRfaggotry.

Fuck off to any of the other bunkers with xyz domains or the decentralized and unfinished :^^^^^^) bunker whenever you want - enjoy your ded borts

First is having fun with the "taboo" joke obviously. Then you need to blur the lines between the joke and the reality until they have the epiphany for themselves. Can't be forced on them, otherwise thought termination triggers and they become stubborn.

Simple suggestions on the lines of that what they're laughing at has more truth to it than they realize, make them feel like there's a lot of interesting stuff to discover. You need to speak in their language first to make them receptive to such revelations over time, and it helps to understand their personality. That's the essence of redpilling. PewDiePie made step one and transition to step two rather easy lately.

Sleep deprived. 6 hours of slowly kills you.

I've outright said in public blacks are what's wrong with Detroit. Guess what faggot.

Which cannot be done when you have a [THIS IS A JOKE] footnote at the bottom of the joke.
The second portion of your post is slightly more valid - There is a way to come to them on their own vernacular and show them that the thing they think to be a joke holds more truth than they might realize.
Are there any pewdiepie forums prime for the subversion? I've only been able to find sub-reddits.

Maybe setting up an imageboard for pewds discussion, corralling his fans into that, then eventually eroding their mental-barriers to the red pill through increasingly more politically incorrect humor. There must be an effort to corral his fans onto a platform that is not reddit or jewtube comment sections.

jesus christ man, this is why nobody likes you in real life, you have no idea about subtlety at all.
You know how did the jews able to influence so many people nowadays? because they did it slowly over time, they didn't just go all "kill all white" autistically at the start

That is not true. Once it is not verbatim to say these things then it opens up the potential for redpills

What?

Nice attempt at leftist shaming tactics on an anonymous imageboard.
Is that why suffragettes advocated both white and male genocide? Jesus you aut-cuck faggots are braindead.

Verboten.
Not really, it opens up the potential for increasingly more politically incorrect humor which opens up the potential for redpill.
99.9% of normalfags are impossible to redpill and are mere lemmings that will follow what their peers or media-mouthpieces spout - cut out the middleman and start redpilling content-creators.

do you even talk to anyone apart from the people at the internet? have you ever actually redpill anyone in real life? do you even have a friend?

dude i've redpill my friends and my family on religion, jews, and trump, and now they are trump supporter, and slowly getting racist over time.
you know how i did it? by joking about it so often, you won't change anyone mind by being a stubborn retard, the idea has to grow naturally, they have to be comfortable with the idea first

It's possible but requires encouraging the thought that that disclaimer only exists as an insurance policy against hostility (which technically is true), not because it explicitly is a joke. Besides a real joke should always speak for itself if it's comedy. Then you make them realize some comedy is usually embellishing the truth in amusing ways. See where I'm going with this? Even the disclaimer itself is an exploitable redpill.

Wait a second, you just did a full 180 of your positions that you were holding throughout this entire thread. Now you are claiming you want anons to try and redpill Pewdiepie and not try to redpill his user base which makes you sound like a kike. His base is slowly getting redpilled on their own, however they could use a push. if you stop sucking circumcised cock for a few minutes you would realize this.

Go back to cuckchan you mongrel.
And I redpill others by living an exemplary and uncompromising life where I don't associate with lemmings or niggers. this is really the best way to redpill others, and it's something some under-developed fluoridated aut-kike low-test niggerlover will never understand.
this is why pewds can say "hitler did nothing wrong lel irony xD" and still be able to show his lemmings the light - he has his shit together and others can sense it.
When one does not have their shit together(a subhuman like Spencer for instance) they take the route of appeasement in the hopes of appeasing a person who has their shit together, this causes PRfaggotry.

Absolutely, pewds probably is more redpilled than he seems thanks to living in Sweden and being wealthy. The way to encourage this thought is identifying fracture points in his community and exploiting them to drive his consumers to a community we control(board on 8ch.pl, instance of some kind XenForo like forum software or vichan a Holla Forumsack hosts)

No, I think he's already as redpilled as he's going to get. Do you niggers even understand his history? I am saying we need to redpill other content-creators.
I'm saying that redpilling his userbase is only possible with heavy-handed subversion and raiding - potentially raiding designed to push the more redpilled members of his community onto a platform we control.
I am admittedly brainstorming because I'm somewhat interested in how one would actually be able to use this as an importunity for meaningful red pill dispensing.

i'm using these so called typical leftist shaming tactics because you seem to be a person that will sperg out at pewdiepie's youtube comment and scare off the children, ultimately fucked up the whole plan.
If you think self improvement and no compromise is the right way then more power to you user, and goodluck. I'm just saying everyone has their own way to redpill people, and pewdiepie does it by being subversive.

Just don't fuck it up, keep the end goal in your mind, because everyone has different opinion on what's right and wha's wrong. You can't expect everyone to be like you.

If you were a real user you would know that moving 50 million to here would be a shit idea. The only way is to go out and drop redpills to them
No you are shilling, and have been this entire thread. You have constantly changed your positions while the only stance you have stuck with is saying that Holla Forums must not spend any time redpilling a large audience of susceptible kids that just realized the media is not only lying to them but run by kikes

jesus user lol, changing one's opinion overtime doesn't mean that he's automatically an underpaid shill. it means he's a normal human being

I'm not sure who the shill is, but there is definitely a shill in here. Thread got shitted up somehow…

That user says that Pewdiepie is unable to change his opinions over time, and has himself changed his opinions with every post user makes. It is the constant push to not have anons go out and redpill the next generation that makes them a shill. That user claims the only way to redpill them is to force them to move to Holla Forums when any user who has lurked for 2 years knows that the best way is to go to their platforms to drop redpills as the board will stay pure that way

oh my mistake then, wasn't really reading all the conversation
but yeah, we need to proactively redpill youtube comment and every corner on the internet, i've been doing that pretty often since pewdiepie nazi fiasco, and it's pretty effective since i try to argue from common sense perspective, like question whether holocaust make sense or not etc.
kids really aren't as dumb as you think, just misguided mostly, which makes sense perfectly
when they comfortable with the redpill, they will find their way to this place on their own, just like every other user tbh

=8cuck=

This journal kike is exactly like that fucking kike faggot at buzzfeed who shit on Sam.

It's basically The_Donald with more ecelebs. Which is all they can hope for without anonymous posters.

He spent all of this time dancing to Jewish strings while simultaneously growing stronger. They thought he was a harmless dumb goy. He finally struck. He picked the perfect time to strike and now he's channeling the fury of his Swedish ancestors who are angry with this Jewish/Muslim invasion.

lel you naive faggot

Holy fucking shit am I reading too much into this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM&t=2m3s