This comes out in 2 days

this comes out in 2 days.
what do you think about it? are you excited? are you gonna buy it and SUPPORT THE FRANCHISE?
also, Holla Forums won't let me talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/09/steven-universe-creator-explains-why-shes-putting-lgbt-characters-in-kids-tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one here will want to talk about it either. Steven Universe is cancer and no one fucking cares about the games. Fuck off back to NeoGAF.

steven universe is good when its not on infinite hiatus.
and the first game was good, you faggot.

You have shit taste. Don't expect anyone to suck your dick for your enlightened opinions.

Shit thread about a video game on Holla Forums

Heck ignoring that its morals are fucking AWFUL:

"Ignore reality as long as you feel good about it"
"Codependacy is GOOD"
"Race mixing is an actual superpower and is better then not"

Like holy shit this show is Holla Forumss nightmare.

prove it

Not that user, but here you go.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/09/steven-universe-creator-explains-why-shes-putting-lgbt-characters-in-kids-tv/

I think it's the smaller details where you see the shit:

-Most, if not all of the males in the show are spineless and bend over backwards for women, with the exception of the black dude who owns the pizza place, with a not-small percentage of them being straight up twinks with tumblr-tier haircuts.
-Most of the chicks (who , surprise surprise, are the majority of the show) are the only ones allowed , besides of Steven, to display any sort of physical strength.
-The pastel palette that the show insists on using on every circumstance.
-The placing of Steven's Gem and general rose theme they have going on for him, not to mention how Connie is very subtly given the offensive capability that Steven is supposed to have and the fact that Steven pretty much just fucks around when being trained.

I gave this show a chance, despite not liking it much when the first trailers came out, and saw 2 seasons, fully expecting Steven to man the fuck up and do some cool shit, but all I got was limp-wristed combat and hormonal bickering.

I used to think so as well…Until the FEMALES started to degenerate as well.
They may display physical strength, but they will just as easily degenerate into basement dwelling do-nothings.
If anything, Steven has had a negative Impact on CONNIE then vice versa.
But you are still 100% correct about the little things.
I say that in SU the universe doesn't work in the direction of entropy as much as being a maximum looser, in the end, the SU universe will dwell in the basement of the 5th Dimension.

The words "A loser with a castle is still just a looser". Its a good scene from the JLAS, and works especially well with greg.

I thought that Greg was this Tragic character, who was this guy at a chance of something but then sorta broke down into a nothing. But the truth is he was a loser from the start, and even after becoming a millionaire, he is still a loser.

A loser who wants to hide in the vagina of fantasies that never happened rather than grow up and live in a fucking house. Can you imagine sleeping in that Truck during the winter? If you wanna take a piss you have to get fully dressed not to freeze your dick off? Stuffy inside that metallic body?

what's that about greg being a millionaire?

This shit show and anyone who likes it are pic related.

Greg becomes a millionaire and instead of buying a house he still lives in his truck and blows the money on stupid shit.

living the NEET life

Whatever happened to the adventure time jojoposters?
It was this kind of shit show that they thrived on hijacking.

It looks just like the show, lazy shit clumsily ripping off japanese garbage.

the Jojo 4 anime is over , so there's not much to be discussed. However, I'd love to be a complete fucking autist and make OC stands, if this would anger ATfags currently present/ replace discussion of AT.

I bet you posted in the Holla Forumsco/ threads on cuckchan.

OC stands =/= Stands based on characters

Man, I'm suddenly reminded of PGA. I kinda wanna post with the trip he revealed like an idiot on that thread on /cow .

Well, AT is over now, but this show's always been shit. It just that after AT, this show is the one that most deserves to be bullied.

OCs are for autists.

Definitely, but just shitting on it is not that effective. The Jojoposting worked like it did because you could compare both with a fresh example.

Most definitely. I agree 100% on you on that.

the jojo threads on Holla Forums where they made stands for tons of cartoon characters never allowed any Steven universe or mlp characters, so i never participated

No one gives a shit about SU anymore.

Explain.

every new series is someone making up a bunch of OCs, and writing fanfiction of things they have watched/read and liked.
all art since fucking cave paintings are just fanfiction of each other

I'm sure cave paintings are fan fiction distortions of what actually happened.

exactly.

You're getting into some philosophical shit right there.
What is art, especially cartoons, if not an exaggeration of things you've experienced? Can you make art of something not based in reality?

of course
religion has been doing it forever

Looks like a game for people who find Kirby too edgy.

Kill yourself.

Wait, are those things the pigs from angry berds?

Remember when Peridot had so much potential but then they transformed her into a fucking Invader Zim ripoff because the writers didn't know how to make a believable character development or their audience don't know how to empathize with someone unless they spout memes?

the only thing SU is good for are the lewds, and even most of those suck.

Damn it monkey's paw, why can't you do anything right?

Forgive the cliche, but
Hey, Holla Forums.

More than one butthurt autist would have to overuse it in order for it to be considered cliche, sperg.

Except religion has always been about thinking up explanations for real life occurrences, so even if you have a fedora's view of it all it's still a distortion of reality.

Couldn't help but take the bait, eh?

He's a dumbass, what did you think?

Mike "Hit him with the zapper, and he ain't been queer since " Pence

Hey Holla Forums

Hello autist

It looked like an honest conversation about original content to me.
What crawled up your ass?

This is the only thing that still bothers me about SU since I quit watching it. Like, yeah sure the show was always mediocre and just putted around doing nothing but there was a time when it had the potential to be amazing.
That potential died with turning Peridot into a lesbo meme goblin.

No one cares nigger.

I do.

Here's your (you). You look like you really need it.