How can a society function when half of the electorate is fucking retarded?

How can a society function when half of the electorate is fucking retarded?

Is this how most women think?

How can they be so mentally weak?

And why are we taught to value "equality" when women are so obviously deficient cognitively?

Other urls found in this thread:

the
reddit.com/user/AprilSpectrum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t-t-thanks cultural marxism

The point is they shouldn't be part of the electorate at all.

That isn't a woman, that's a degenerate feminist whore.

All of my what.

Bitch shouldn't even be working in the first place. She wouldn't need to if things were normal.

Sage because I don't know what this thread is about.

1) Women are more than half the electorate
2) Most white women voted for Trump. The only ones that didn't were the college aged screeching banshees who have been wailing about rape culture and other bullshit all these years

What is it with Jews and taking nonsense words as a last name?

Seriously, it's like some sort of Jewish signal.

Ovarian and breast cancer is what came to my mind but having the ovary or breast removed is standard procedure. I knew a woman who had breast cancer, just got chemo and declined the chop because "she'd look ugly with one boob" and she died because of it but that was entirely her choice.

If I ran a small business I'd never hire women, maternity leave is just so bad for the employer unless you're a big corporation.
So when a woman takes maternity leave the employer must hire someone else and train them to replace the woman for at least a year and during that time the replacement has no job security.

Jews actually did not have last/family names until Otto von Bismark/Ellis Island made them

That's why many jewish names are just "goldsmith" "redmountain" "attribute"

This. Women are emotionally driven. They go completely by how they feel, facts be damned.

Meanwhile you go on the internet and masturbate daily to what would be the death of the western world (being cucked by nonwhites) because, what, for science?

tits or gtfo

What are you sliding?

Your autism is not welcome here.

There are intelligent, logical women. We're here on the board.

I have a theory that birth control hormone pills contribute to the crazyness. It tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant.

There are intelligent, logical women. We're here on the board.
I have a theory that birth control hormone pills contribute to the crazyness.
It tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant.

Female shills confirmed astroturfing Holla Forums :^)

not intelligent enough to avoid double posting, I see.
this post smells of non-user posting, give it a rest.

What's the matter, bitch? Didn't get your daily dicking?

not even once

I can't tell you how many teachers I've had that just went on maternity leave and never came back

How ironic

There has to be rulers and those who are ruled, and Aristotle is one who talks about this quite conceptually. Women are inherently weaker than men, and are burdened with carrying a child, they are designed to care for their young, and husband, such as in taking care of the household. The husband in turn would set rules for the household such as in disciple and in who ultimately rules, over the children too - if we are to seek rule in a natural aspect. Women and Aliens choose democracy since it gives them power, unlike most other consitutions, and they are the least likely to rebel due to that fact(aliens in turn having no loyalty to the country) - which gives the most security to demagogues. Democracy also tends to give equality based on solely birth, instead of merit or intellect, like aristocracy, but I'm digressing.

It's not the vagina. It's the histrionic fucktard attached to it.
This kind of twitter rant is also a great reason not to hire her.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read. Every human resource department in the country is run by women who only care about vagina quotas

Someone show them this

the guardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

Watch their heads explode

Anyway, not all women are bad. A good amount of them voted for Trump if not most of them that mattered.

reddit.com/user/AprilSpectrum

A look at the comment history explains it.

That's why female judges have sympathy for criminals and give lower sentences for criminals. They don't run on justice based thinking.

Her Twitter bio says he's a "White-passing Iroquois," not a jew

Yet cock-holster didn't learn a thing.

look at the ids and times.

That first pic is wrong. They're taught the opposite, but that's how it ends up because women obsess over it and in truth, it's all they're useful for.

Fixed.

The answer is through authority.

>… our [meaning "her"] entire existence revolves around dicks. Pleasuring them. Complimenting them. Enveloping them.

Sounds like a total slut. I bet she swallows as well.

This is why you don't lead with your vagina when going to a job interview or doing a job. Unless the job interview you're looking for is "Wife and mother to my children" your vagina has no fucking bearing or relation to the role.

>There are intelligent, logical women. We're here on the board.
you should know the drill by now, then. tits or gtfo

C'mon now.

yes
ironically, women who think like this still suck massive cock and shake their asses in public
ALL women are whores
unless they're traditional housewives

hahahahhahah
the fuk is this shit? fuck off

trips confirm. get your tits out or get out

Well half the electorate is female.

Notanargumentman.jpg

this is one woman. I could show you the rantings of any number of men and tell you men are retarded.