Butthurt SJW PewDiePie Attempts to Stop Heroic WSJ Jew Burners

dailystormer.com/butthurt-sjw-pewdiepie-attempts-to-stop-heroic-wsj-jew-burners/
archive.is/EGEM7

Fuck off kike. Daily Stormer needs to go the way of TRS.

no one cares unless you have a genuine useful suggestion

Anglin is a fed and weev is a Jew. Fuck off shill.

every time

Nice photoshop fgt, reminds me of the Paulberg shill tactics back on /new/.

What's the deal with Ben Fritz.

7 reply and only this post is a d&c shill tho

anglin gets tons of shit wrong. fed honeypot. stick to Holla Forums

Reading between the lines, looks like Anglin wants Fritz fired and to use it as an opportunity to get TDS in the news?

Hello, alphabet soup. Go away please.

Well well well. Just when thinngs are going in a direction that isn't favorable for the media, useless eceleb drama springs up.

And with that this meme has jumped the shark.

What exactly am I trying to divide here? You are a bamboozler!

Aside from Holla Forums is there any site that *isn't* a fed honey pot?

WhiteHouse.gov

kek

I don't think you know what a honeypot is, considering all the anti violence posting, and actionable violent comment banning.

Kek the fucking pewdieretard is btfoing the judenpress in front of 53 million impresionable kids

BASED

No one fucking cares. This isn't cuckchan. This isn't plebbit. Fuck off.

ahahahhaahha
le cuckchan meme x1000000000000000

Yes, through heavy amounts of irony, that is what TDS implied. I doubt they'll fire Fritz; the Jews always protect their own. It gave me a giggle so I posted it here.

Bump to piss off the kikes.

What the fuck am I even reading? This is absurdly retarded.

OH WAIT JEJ..

You got other things to worry about, like the up coming purge.

kek

So you don't, good to know - reported.
captcha: kgb xiq

wew
also, pewds isn't too bad, he's just a comedian,a lot of the time he pushes jokes and stuff, don't watch his stuff but his more recent vids have given me more respect for him, he isn't SUPER cucked, a lot of northern swedeners aren't, it's just southern sweden that needs to take the twenty pig dicks out of it's ass

Yeah, why would anybody want to bring down the WSJ, like we're way too cool for that.
But listen here, I found a crazy youtube feminist with an average of 300 views on her videos - now that's something we should focus on.

kek

I'm just glad (((their))) power is beginning to crack. In the early 1900s, JP Morgan bought up twelve up the most important papers in the USA to control public opinion and that model hasn't changed much since. It did everything from causing our poor choices in WWII that even General Patton and others had to admit we fought on the wrong side. Now that power is starting to slip and fade and it'll be one of the most significant events in history. Common sense: Don't trust the (((media))).

His 23andme came back over 95% European.

Is that supposed to be reassuring? He could be a 110% european but that doesn't change the fact that a very suspicious jew named Weev is his partner, webmaster and promoter.

bump

Nigger are you fucking kidding me