Mass Meditation to Bring Down Pedos Planned for Tomorrow (sat) at 11:11 AM EST

Conspiracy folks on Reddit and Voat have been organizing a mass synchronized meditation for the purpose of bringing down the pedos.The event is scheduled to take place tomorrow (Saturday the 25th) from 11:11 AM EST to 11:33 AM EST (8:11 to 8:33 AM PST). It's too early for the average nocturnal NEET and it's reddit, but it's a good effort for a good cause, they have a lot of people on board, and they could surely use the help of the internet's premiere memetic wizard battalion.

They may not see the whole picture, they may still be bluepilled on various social and political issues but the conspiracy-normie is not dead in their soul and this kind of effort is proof of that. Let us come together in aid and protection of those not yet so far down the path of awakening, that we may flush out and crush the evil that confuses the minds of the masses and preys upon us all. May all eyes be opened and hearts awakened by our efforts.

Reddit/Voat post:

sitsshow.blogspot.de/2014/09/scientific-evidence-for-telepathy-that.html

worldpeacegroup.org/washington_crime_prevention_full_article.html

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ubmht/synchronized_mass_meditationprayer_for_arrests_of/

Other urls found in this thread:

icmi.co.uk/drchai.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9331401.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9353742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wouldnt matter, only the enlightened can meditate. Enlightened beings recognize everything is already exactly perfect, and needs no interference.

First post. Every time.

this is gayer than those witches who are plotting to put a curse on trump

Oy vey

Stopped reading there. You have to go back.
Sage and Report.

Bump, very interesting. Will participate, since I try to do it every day.

Let's help them with meme magic.

Oh Jesus, don't tell me you are one of those "sudden school" Zen types…
Meditation is how you get from delusion to enlightenment.

I'm in.

will do

I've recognized the sign.
I'll prepare today for tomorrow.

Kek wills it. I'll probably participate just because of this and because I'm trying to start meditating regularly (again).

fug, ignore that i can't read.

What the fuck is this shit? Twenty minutes of meditation barely starts to ease you into it. Try two hours guys, if you actually want to do anything.

Trying to break down an global, occult pedophile ring will probably require many multiple times of two hours though.

There is never an inappropriate use of the word nigger.

How many people do you honestly think would want to meditate for 2 hours? 22 minutes seems reasonable considering that it will hopefully involve a lot of people.

for a lot of these people even 22 minutes will seem like overkill

It is a fascinating experiment in synchronization.

22 minutes will be enough for some keks.

Sounds neat, I'll contribute to our psyker legion.

22 minutes confirmed not enough

Considering it's a reddit operation, it will fail.

If you're going to do anything, you might as well do it right. This is like going to the gym to do a single rep and then go home. Why did they even bother?

kek, what a retard
everyone point and laf

The average Tai Chi Chuan form takes 15 to 30 minutes to preform. That shit is super powerful when you get proper posture and relaxed even though it's a short time.

At least they chose a dubs time interval.

According to many teachers from various buddhist, taoist, and hindu schools, successful meditation is not a matter of how long you practice. It's a matter of whether or not you actually achieve the proper state, which, as laid out in many of the sutras can come about after a lifetime of effort, or a single moment of unpracticed realization. Also, various modern teachers of the Thai Forest Tradition and other meditation focused Theravada traditions emphasize this point - that it's not about long practice or "discipline" and this is a massive misconception - it's just about actually doing it.

Regardless of the relation between length of practice/session and the attainment of higher states, experiments on mental effects on reality through meditation, which is all this project aims to achieve, have found success utilizing periods of much less than 22 minutes.

checked

Okay that's nice but as someone who's actually meditated and achieved a lot of these states, twenty minutes is nothing but a quick refreshment. You're right that it's not about arbitrarily meditating for some long period of time, but it takes a long time for mind to slow down and become contemplative.

Yeah, I fully agree. But as stated, this isn't about achieving high states. This is a project in influencing reality through synchronized mental activity, and experiments have shown effects through this kind of thing in periods of less than 20 minutes.

Hitler confirms esoteric magic still exists. All the dubless shills on suicide watch. Also they have to believe as hard Jr harder in meme magic to come here and shill this, much afraid the jews, very sad!

It's not the same as a legit tantra guru, but I invite you to /yoga/.

Okay.

bump, perfect response to the libtard witches assault on Trump tower.
also, collective meditation is very effective
t. yoga initiate

Would love to give that edge lord and exit wound.

An*

This is beyond retarded. Closing your eyes on achieves sleep, not real life action.

this isn't meme magic. It's a bunch of obese spiritualists taking a nap. Spiritualism is nonsense. You might as well be a kabbalist and buy Alex Jonesteins water filters.
>>>/out/

fuck off kike

I'm seeing that too brother. Every fucking first post. CREW

earnest sentiment here. I was in a pedo ring for the first 10 years of my life. I obvs do not advocate it but I think I would've been a godawful normie without it. :( so I wanna help u but I also wanna help bring down western civilization so it can be reborn :( wut do

Checked.

Hello fellow mountain timer

Filter all shills.

Enjoy your nap, retards. Also
ahahahahahahaha.

ok i'll bite
common prime : 2
wuu!
common prime : 3

Quantuim physics user. Whether a conscious being is observing something or not alters it at an atomic level. This phenomenon extends beyond physical limits. Why do you think the Moloch worshipers whom we are fighting place such high importance on controlling the masses?

kek, try harder kike, see you in other thread

Kind of funny, based Yuri warned about this exact thing happening

Make up your mind Moshe. This is bringing them out of the woodwork worse than I would have guessed. Consciousness confirmed as most feared weapon against our enemies.

Was it connected to anyone important?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You actually thought this would work? What kind of a moron are you?

Pure sophistry. Nice try, newfag

What was that about sophistry user?

Meditation is good. He spoke about degenerates wasting time with travelling to India to listen to Pajeet because they think it will make them somehow better.

probably not but they run this chain of fucking luxury vacation castles that is most likely rampant with pedophilia
icmi.co.uk/drchai.html

Hey morons, this isn't an attempt to achieve enlightenment or even work towards it. This is an event to bring down pedos by focusing the intention of a large number of conscious beings. Intention creates change and can alter reality.

I call a spade a spade, especially when it's like your case and it's especially obvious. Sorry if that triggers you, maybe you should lurk moar

This is no biggie, just seems dumb to join forces with a bunch of redditors and reddit-rejects to wish away pedo rings instead of continuing our efforts in something actually tangible and useful like pizzagate.

this. y'all are wasting your time with this nonsense.

first off, you kids need to into esoterism, and not this gay shit floating around about meme magic and hermetism. If you havent reached moksha or satori, which is just realizing the way things are, you cant meditate. ask any guru worth his salt. too many people have a delusional concept about the human mind. You are a thing the universe DOES, not an active agent as you would like to believe. Everything has already been laid out by the universe, it is happening just fine without any of your help. the sun rises and sets regardless of how you feel or think. only once youve understood tat tvam asi, or aham brahmasmi can you meditate.

Pro tip: Alan watts is probably the best introduction into reality, duality, and unity. he will wipe this nonsense out quick.

As for you, if you think you know zen, youve missed the point. the other thing is that enlightenment can only happen now because there is only now.

this is me but there was no way i was going to address this shit on my mobile

If you kill your enemies, they win :^)

lol because I said it should be longer I'm somehow a jew? how dumb are you? you didn't even check my dubs

Can you derp any harder? "Oh we don't need to actually put in any effort into meditation, because we just need our intentions!"

alan watts is a scrub

Ah, the usual brain dead shill I see. Have you thought about drinking bleach to end your suffering? Would probably do you a lot of good, in the long run.

you're a poser

Have you ever this?

If you dont understand exactly how meme magic works you arent anywhere near close to enlightened.

Milo, pls

anything to say about what? are you aware you're a moron? are you just spouting kindergarten tier knowledge for fun?

I'm not watching that shit, but yes I've astral projected, lucid dreamed, done group meditation/magick (to great success), blah blah blah.

Found the powerless cuck.

You dont watch it. you listen to it while you meditate or lying down. Its basically a guided meditation audio.

sitting around electronics is terrible for meditation but if this basic bitch stuff helps you out I guess go for it

You are smart and a good poster but I'm going to have to filter you. I'm sorry you're so butthurt about this for whatever reason.

Setting my alarm now

Bump because this is time sensitive. Won't bump again

you might as well have a synchronized wank to 2d anime boys, it'll have exactly the same effect as 22 minutes of """""medidtation"""""

As already stated many times in the thread, various experiments over the last several decades have demonstrated the effects of consciousness, on an individual and group basis, on reality, several in intervals of time less than 20 minutes.

Maybe a group of buddhist monks who actually know how to meditate. Not a group of memers who can't even clear their head of shitposts for half a second.

Experiments have featured both experienced meditators and non-meditators. Experienced meditators have often demonstrated stronger effects, but the effects are there for both groups.

Too good for them. I'll join, but I'm not visualizing that.

Indeed, your mind is your own to do with as you wish user. I would suggest focusing on whatever you feel would be the most beneficial in this situation. For me, it's the further exposure of the cabal of evil that runs this pedo stuff, since it's the same groups that run much of the evil in the world, if people realized this in greater numbers it would be a new paradigm for the world going forward, and more significant than just Podesta and a few other subhumans getting hanged.

I'm enlightened, relatively, and I still prefer a more pleasant ride : )

I'm in. I'll be awake at that time, I'll join in prayer.

THIS IS WHAT NEW AGE FAGGOTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Count me in.
Let's get this going.

Noble cause, more power to anyone who wants to help, I wish you massive success, but I will pass. Thanks.

we should discuss what to focus on, or else it will be like a normal day where thousands of people meditate without grouping and potentializing intent.

I'm not really getting this meditation thing. Just seems like a bunch of hippy crap to me.

Meditation is good for you mainly because you help balance your breathing if you do it daily. This thread here is indeed hippie bullcrap and i don't know why it is allowed to stay up.

It's simple: cuckchanners.

A Holla Forumsack should balance his gains with his shooting practice instead. Meditation is Indian shit (pun intended).

Fuck, forgot to sage.

I had problems with my heart rate always being really fucking fast , it helped on that.

I will beseech Buddha to see that Podesta gets boiled in a vat.

of boiling pig shit

You forgot the REAL Holla Forums logo. Go back to /christian/ and cuckchan you filthy christcuck

Not sure how you can meditate pedos away. The only thing meditation could accomplish in that regardin my opinion, is meditating the potential of yourself ever becoming a pedo into an impossibility.

Prayer is different I suppose. A concentrated attack of intention, it may lay the groundwork for increased efforts. Who knows what role the unseen, unknown and misunderstood plays in orchestrating our reality. But I can tell you one thing, Jews believe this shit works, and they will sperg out in attempts to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Where the fuck does someone even pull this kind of logic out of? I've grown up around Buddhism, and that is so far out of touch with it. Faggit is probably part of the Lucis Trust.

Before Jews laid claimed to everything esoteric as "their creation" the Hindus and Poo in the Loo's had the hexagram©™ covered.

user, I'm pretty sure the THULE SOCIETY knows how to meditate.

I was gonna sleep in, but I'll set an alarm for 11. Let's lock em up.

You faggots realize this is nothing but a hippy drum circle of newage cuckolds?

PRAY THE GAY AWAY!

I-I mean racist….

Oh, I mean pedo!!

Meditation being "hippy crap" is a result of western civilization being out of touch with its own European roots. Monks and nuns of all faiths have practiced meditation. It produces sound mind, and sound mind produces sound character.

Why are pedos so autistic, ever since Investment Banker, you faggots have always stuck out like sore thumbs. You can't seem to help it.

how desperate and removed from reality must pedos be if they are into THIS kind of shit.

What a bunch of losers.

How can your mom's colon meditate, Schlomo?

Thats not how it works at all. Its like this:

There's no masturbating to this stuff. Only lewd stuff. This innocent stuff is just heavenly to look at makes me feel happy and pure love.

Can you understand the concept of love without having an impulse to masturbate? I swear you cuckolds are all drooling perverts…

( ^ ω ^ ) ~♥

Stop that! If I save one more of those FBI-kun will misunderstand.

I should point out this is a blanket fort.

Kek. Only 1 more?

You know what else is cute? A puppy.
You a puppyphile now?

If puppy lovers would post videos in your style then it would be puppies lolling around, with glamor shots of their hindlegs spreading, or seeing the tip of the cock peeking out of the sheath, or something.

And then you'd say "aww, I just like how cute they are"

Imagine the kikebbalists' surprise when they mow down millions of mundanes at such high speed that they fatally crush on the harcore pillar of Holla Forums's most battleforged mememagicians.

0:25

I ain't no saving this one nigga!

Lol you're perverted. How could you even think up this shit?

These are girls. Potential wives.

For reference.
And actual cute video.

Without any swaying, or posturing, or sitting in a fucking tub.

There is no rationalizing with pedos. There is only one remedy for what they have and you know what that is.

Fug we just extended our benis of interdimensional meme magic last night.

But I suppose the collective benis of Holla Forums can shoot another magic load.

Givem what they want!

Mods pls ban that sicko.

Shouldnt you be on cuckchan screaming MODS MODS MODS!

Lol lemming faggot has his morals shaped by peer pressure and laws.

video related

Yeah, yeah.

I'm surprised you haven't called anyone bubba, yet.

So perfectly normal behaviour is sexual for you if theyre young girls…. interesting. Seems youre repressing something user…

But seriously.
You find this lame shit sexy.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

YOU FIND KIDS SEXY
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
YOU ARE IMPRESSED AT THIS

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I-it wont do anything… D-dont even attempt this its a waste of time!

No, I find these pictures adorable. I'm not turned on at all unlike the peopel projecting their "stiffies" onto me lol

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

You will die

Are you faggots trying to kill us?

Be honest, are you a roastie?

And you will never forever in shame for settling for non virgin whores.

AHAHAHAHAA
YOU ARE IMPRESSED AT THIS
Some dumb plain kid!
AHAHAAHAHA

live forever*

At this point I am not sure witch one of you is the most autistic repressed pedo.

It saddens me to think of what youre attracted to if not innocence in girls…. You're a cuckold arent you user? You lust for Jewish whores.

I'll give you a hint.
One retard is trying to be oooooh so shocking with his dumb dumpy brats.
The other is laughing at his attempt at being shocking and controversial because that's the only language pedos understand.

Being laughed at.

cuckchan invasion - at least pedokike is triggering the cuckchanners.
they both get the rope though.

These threads make their skin crawl so they can't help but shitpost in them.

and that's CP. reported globally.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Oh shit.
Little bit of disheveled hair and you insta save that shit as if it's the best thing you've ever seen.
Well, it probably is.

autism can be well intentioned user.

8ch.net/dost.html - consider suicide, does not pass.

OH FUCK AND NOW IT IS SHOT IN A WAT THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE SHE IS TOPLESS
THIS IS SO EXCITING
I AM SUCH A PATRICIAN, BUBBA
ARE YOU JEALOUS YET?!
SUCH A RISKY DELIGHT, HUUHNNNGGHH

You really are a card.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
You think this is in any way shape or form impressive.
Wow.

Holla Forums MODS ARE THE ONES SPAMMING PEDOSHIT

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Some dumb kid gives you a look as if you just farted and she's not sure if its worth the effort bringing it up to a retard like you.

And you save that shit instantly, and acting as if you got some sort of holy grail.

HA!
Fucking A, bro.
You truly are a patrician, my man.

Do you know how many fucking people see that kind of shit daily?
And you think it's in any way shape of form special.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh because I'm not a loser who thinks a kid is anything special.

Ah well, they are usually on welfare, so they can't afford enough drugs to keep an adult sedated.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
I will be drinking to you now, based mods!

Holy shit.
What a fucking clown.

This. They don't understand we genuinely want them roped.

m8, he's going to be hanged and we're all in agreement on that, but your laughing is doing an awful job of disguising how triggered you are.

To be clear, you're right to hate him, but stop being pretentious about it.

SHADILAY

I'm not triggered.
I am genuinely not impressed by this kind of shit.
Some loser thinking posting that kind of shit will give him any power over anyone.

He will simply be gassed, and in the meantime ridiculed.

This is idiotic, not only because competent practitioners can meditate all day while doing other things.

Intro to magick:
-Magick isn't an act in and of itself, it is always there and is independent of time, it is simply tapping into what you already have.
-We are all God, in the beginning we were one and as you might expect we went fantastically insane, we all still have the power of God since we are God, it's just distanced from our perception of reality by the delusion of reality.
-The practice of magick is simply the injection of will into the subconscious - that part of the all which is not bound by the delusion of reality.
-Robes, candles, incense, sigils, rituals, rites, etc are effective because they stand out from the drab of life and force the subconscious to focus on it the will being focused at that moment.
-Incidentally this is why humor and meme magick are so effective, they inject will into the subconscious, it is also why they work on "normies" - everyone has the power of God and you don't need to know how it works to use it if someone can make you think something while attaching it to an image that makes its way into the subconscious.
-Meditation tends to cross the reality-subconscious barrier, but incidentally when properly achieved your desires cease to exist, the subconscious has none.
-Crossing the reality-subconscious barrier is semi-unique to every individual, nobody is equal and as such no specific methods or sets of imagery/rituals/etc are going to work for everyone. An example of this is: if you believe in a separate all-power and benevolent God, praying might help (though the egregore of the sand God Christians worship carries with it another form of overhead altogether,) if you believe doing good leads to good things it will, if you believe only the most evil people gain power you will need to be evil or change your beliefs to gain power, if you believe you have to spend money to make money you do, if you believe some group is out there working to your benefit or detriment it is.
-Belief is the defining force of the universe, but what you consciously believe isn't it, telling yourself something repeatedly might make it seep through to change a belief (though likely not for anyone here as that is the primary tactic of the MSM, something which fails on everyone here.)

Hope it helps, good luck and remember to control what you believe if you want to control the universe.

Get ready anons. It's about to start.

bump

Well how did it go pads?

*lads

My legs felt stiff as fuck. Halfway through I just transferred to a chair. Felt much better and I could focus on subhuman pedos.

That seemed to have gone well.

I'm not used to meditating on social concerns other than world peace. Sometimes things come up in meditation, but usually I relinquish them. This time the foci were on 'locking up' the pedos. It's not an action or thoughtform I want rebounding, so I had to careful to find a way to visualize it such that I didn't mind the rebound: making the world a better place, cleaning it up, bringing light into the situation, etc. And when darker visualizations came, I deliberately didn't avoid them, just sequestered them.

One way to look at it might be as for each pedo that iron door slams on, another iron door opens for one of their victim.

this. twenty minutes would be a good amount of time to get started. but we have to remember were meditating up against nihilistic satanic freaks who practice blood magic. we need to fight blood magic with stronger blood magic.

saged for being a shitty fucking reddit idea.

you wanna help? get digging. if not, dont fucking pretend that your transcendental faggotry is going to do anything. this reminds me of the boxer rebellion, where chinks thought that their fucking buddhist superpowers would make them immune to bullets. faggots. all of them.

Be careful what you wish for.

How about we all meditate tomorrow to bring down the jew?

What a load of shit. If each person spent a day fucking working instead, they could pool the resources together to hire a team of private investigators that would rival the fucking FBI, while boosting the economy, which lowers child prostitution rates. This is no diffrent than running from cancer and other wastes of energy to get fake reward feels for accomplishing nothing.

For the victims of child molestation, this should be a 'healing' experience, something the world of bleeding heart SJW's should be able to sink their teeth into. With practice.

this also reminds me of the time the band the fugs organized everyone together to perform a mass exorcism of the pentagon. except i think even that was mostly tongue-in-cheek. fuck i hate spiritualist faggots. atleast back then the LSD was good enough to actually think that you were walking a higher spiritual path. most of the shit nowadays is bathtub crap synthesized from ergot (LSA: number one reason why people have bad trips nowadays: shitty fucking sid)

No drugs, please. Drugs onyl cause brain damage to individuals, and confusion to collective mediations. And besides, who needs them?

go ahead. meditate for twenty minutes. if you arent digging or doing shitall to actually help you arent fucking helping. i actually agree that getting people together and aligning them ideologically towards a common goal DOES have some unexplainable power. but getting them all to just sit still for twenty minutes in front of their computer screens… just… no.

ill say it again. if ya want to help, then help. dont fucking pretend to help or halfass it. this is just faggotry. reminds me of what liberals do. pure fucking virtue signaling

This tbh fam
As stated previously as well, 22 minutes just shows the lack of knowledge most of you have on the subject. If you really thought you could make a difference you would make this a daily thing for like 1 hour every day and meditate together.

20 minutes is perfectly fine for the purpose of setting the meme into cloud of thoughtforms engulfing our planet. If you really want to make a difference, set a goal everyone can reach, not some pie-in-the-sky goal for meditative Rambos. If you can't focus your mind on setting the meme inside of 20 minutes, then you probably aren't thinking anyway.

This.
The average partisan volunteer soldier doesn't have the training to go balls-to-the-wall for hours on end, and they don't necessarily need to.

Shit it could even be a half hour every day but this is just retarded. Do you honestly expect to accomplish anything in 20 minutes for 1 day? Especially when I would wager at least half the people in this thread have never seriously meditated before.

Defeatist fags. I think it was a good idea to organize this meditation and am looking forward to the next one.

So I often attempt to contact Holla Forums's collective consciousness through meditation and I've been waiting for mass rituals to really tap in and try to communicate telepathically. In the last 24 hours there were three mass rituals: The sjw/wiccan ritual to bind Trump, Holla Forums's counter ritual (midnight last night) and the mass meditation this morning to expose pedogate. I partook in the latter two and here's what I experienced.
Even when we set out to destroy our foes with memes, we come from a place of real love for humanity and truth. In contrast, I tried telepathically reading the wiccans last night, and for the most part, I sensed nothing because they can't do real magic, but what I did feel was shitty: weakness, denial, fear, confused intention. Seriously, they got nothing. It actually made me sad for them.

This is the paradox of Holla Forums, we are everything liberals fancy themselves but are not. We are everything they want, but can't have:

Seriously, these were both very profound rituals for me and I give my deepest thanks to all of you who participated. We got some real wizards on our side. From the bottom of my heart, I love you Holla Forums.

Well said.

I agree. I just didn't know most of you guys were so lazy. This thread makes you all come across a virtue signaling morons.

I believe the word is "Slack".

That was a nice thing to say. Thank you, Wizard : )
Holla Forums is the next-gen battleground for the next-gen citizenry.

trips for truth

speak for yourself. i understand Holla Forumss disdain for drugs, but you have to remember. the CIA spent a ton of money studying the use of LSD to unlock psychic abilities. if there is any drug (or class of drugs) i think worth taking, its psychedelics.
nothing breaks the conditioning more than a hefty dose of LSD.
but thats not all its good for. look into micro-dosing. one of the main things weve found about lsd (thanks to recent brainscans) is that it allows your brain to process information differently by allowing it to interact with different specialized compartments in the brain that would normally be totally bypassed. to put it simply, it dramatically increases your ability to think in a non-linear way.
ive been taking an 1/8 of a hit every single day for the past few weeks and my productivity is through the fucking roof. coffee can go fuck itself. its actually cheaper too kek

It also has the peculiar quality of being a thing that can be recalled at will, like flipping a switch. Anyone who's taken one dose hypothetically has a limitless supply at their command, in a manner of speaking.

It works fine for me, even for 20 minutes while standing still in a confortable position.
Influence of our world is cumulative, what one person (without a soul potent enough) can't accomplish alone, millions of people can with ease.
All of this just by concentrated prayer.

thats why i say it has incredible potential to break brainwashing and conditioned habits. if used responsibly of course. it always blows my mind when i come across someone who is addicted to psychedelics. how you could take something so beautiful and useful and pervert it into just another drug is beyond me.
i blame the fucking hippies.

Fine, you know what, grasshopper? LSD ain't shit. Mescaline is far better, and some DMT-heavy preparations of ayahuasca are a step above that. Then, to really trip out, introduce yourself to salvia. But the god of all drugs, what makes for a near death experience (provided you survive it), is a heroic dose of ibogaine hydrochloride. Nothing else is honest in comparison. There's a reason ibogaine cures heroine addiction. It's the one and only.

So take your LSD toy elsewhere. This is where the big boys play.

I… don't think I've ever actually encountered anyone who was addicted to any psychedelics.

Step up senpai.

The slow way is the fast way. Clear and present meditation, this is the highway to self-growth. Psychedelics are distractions to living life.

We all have our own road to walk.

ur funny

Sure you can meditate while doing other things, eventually your entire life should become a meditative state. Walking meditation is arguably the most useful meditation.

All that I'm saying, from experience meditating myself and teaching others, is that for the vast majority of people 20 minutes of meditation doesn't even begin to truly unlock your mind.

Meditation is the opposite of a waste of energy, meditation will refresh your body and mind. You can literally replace two hours out of your day that you'd be sleeping with meditation instead (I suggest very early in the morning).

According to FBI blotter analysis going from the late 60's to the the mid 80s(and I'm sure continuing on until now), LSD potency has actually been increasing on average. Also most of the "crap" LSD you're getting isn't even acid, it's some research chemical like 25i-nbome or DOB.

I'm not trying to be defeatist. I'm not even saying you shouldn't do it. You should just do it for longer and put more effort into it.

No, the big boys club is one you start haphazardly mixing together half a dozen psychedelics.

It takes effort. And a supply of MAOIs (nutmeg)

There's no real way to know if it's LSD without making or testing it yourself or having real trust in whoever told you what it is. These new research chemicals with sub-mg doses are quite dangerous and I think the people who knowingly take them are fools. If you're going to experiment with that sort of thing at least stick with natural substances. But I'm not going to stop natural selection from doing its work.

I miss back when it was just Christians and Athiests on this board. Now we have you freaks fucking everything up, discrediting us at every turn.

Seriously, normies use to have something relatable to us, now they see whacko frog worshippers and they stay the fuck away because they think we're insane, not the rational people we were.

No you fucking idiot, that's how a movement expands. You have new people join and you convert them to your views. All these shills have ruined Holla Forums, not to mention the mods are shills themselves.

Also you faggots saying "filtered" all the time, you are just like fucking Tumblrinas. You see an opinion you don't like? "TRIGGERE- I mean FILTERED"

For the redditors: sage is not a downvote. Stop acting like it.

GOOD

God, I hope ALL spiritual retards are massacred

know any good salvia dealers online anymore? lots sell bullshit stuff.

try dreaming

I find your lack of faith disturbing…

I don't get it… where are all of the shills saying this thread helps Milo, and how it should be deleted because it is "redirecting" some unnamed fucking mysterious project they're working on. I came here a few days ago making two George Takei pedo threads.
8ch.net/pol/res/9331401.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9353742.html
both are being relentlessly attacked for being a "redirecting milo operation". Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. At first I assumed they were shills trying to derail, but there has been at least 10-15 with the same stupid complaint. They all call me a Jew for going after Takei. So they can't all be shills. Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fucking retarded? I did a Ctrl+F search for "Pedo" at the front of Holla Forums. The word "Pedo" comes up 75 fucking times. So, is Milo secretly behind all these fucking Pedo threads? Or is it only my particular Takei pedo threads causing the problem here? Originally their complaint was Takei was sliding the Maher thread a few days ago. But both threads were sticked at the time and couldn't be slid. None of their complains make any sense.
Any intelligent answers would be appreciated. Why do they want to protect George Takei?

This guy gets it.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I don't even understand how you shill faggots are able to shit out a reaction like this so fast each time. Holy shit you fucking niggers.

Maybe they have some kind of automated system that looks for new threads being posted?

Wouldn't be surprised. They sure do have tools to spam the fuck out of everything, we all know that.

I don't understand their first reply fetish, though.
Why the fuck is that so important to them?

I think that's the first thing people read after reading the OP. Trying and influencing anons to the maximum, it's always defeatism posts though.

Well that would make sense.
I've been reading threads backwards for so long I didn't even think of that.

You're not alone.

You should see 4ch… it's fucking being dominated. Not only that but the shit looks real. What if Brock/Shareblue rented out Microsoft's A.I.??? and modified it for the chans with rotating proxy ips for each post. Furthermore, why the fuck arnt you genius making your own A.I. to counterbalance this?

This.
If you want to know how Dorothy felt in Return to Oz, take a look at half/pol/.

We can let it affect us, or our motivation, or our productivity. It is our -productivity- they are attacking the most. There are many fronts going down right now, it's all about timing and momentum! the slight interference with our productivity can make us loose the battle.

ALWAYS REMINDER YOURSELF what time it is and how much time was wasted reading shill post. You will need to make up that time by being more productive. In the past 4 days I made 60 fucking meme's while still being attacked by these shills. So it CAN and must be done.

fags covering fags
posting some takei voiceacting

I think, 4chan is subverted by both the mods and shills for years.
Their Holla Forums is leftypol tier now, it's creepy.

Yeah, no doubt about it. I don't even trust this place to be honest.

I keep it light here… memes and discussion that falls into free-speech. Even my memes are pretty safely worded. I don't trust any fucking place that has a Holla Forums or pedo shit. The fuck is that all about?

Same, mods here delete literature threads with out any reason.

good .
you have no reason to, and you have every reason not to.

An all too common message from the bearers of death and eternal misery.

Quality post. Effortposters and Kek neophytes increasingly seem to be one and the same group.

What is an Effortposter and how is it a bad thing?

Was this a calming and empowerment spell? There is a sense of chaos from the witches.We have the Wizards but we lack their A.I. spam bots. We need A.I. and we need it now. Send chaos back towards them.

He's speaking praise, not derision.

Hi. I participated the mass meditation ritual too. I sat outdoor, as I started meditating the sun came out. Later when I reached the point where I feel my mind expanded from one point to connected with everything, a dog rushed to me. My friend who sat in the park meditating have animals come to him all the time as well. I know of Taoism practice and culture. That's how I believe meditation is real. However, without a mentor I'm a little concerned about going the wrong way. Would you have some suggestions on books or people to look into? Thank you so much.

I have no friends. I have fought alone for so long that I see everyone as hostile. All I see are peoples actions, so I'm here riding the currents helping it move forward faster.

Great post friend.

I am chaotic good.

These people are doing it wrong. The intent should be for vengeance.

It always backfires, so i don't understand why (((they))) keep doing it.

If the only participants were highly trained battle-mages, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but destructive magics can't really be handed out like candy (safely anyhow). Remember the room 11 incident?

I'm curious now, after using google and other search engines the only thing I can come up with is a "Room 11" creepy pasta… is that what you're talking about, or?

Watch these niggers take credit for them getting shut down while we have been digging non stop ever since pedowood.
not that I want credit but these fuckers are trying to hijack our meme magic with tulpas

clueless weeb here. what's going on here?

What'cha doin' there rabbi?

I want such a baton for the race war

I grew.
For a minute I was dead, and then I grew.
My sleep was dreamless. I was not tired, and yet I slept. Curtains on windows and dogs at the gate. I was bored. There was nothing and I died.
From some small pinhole in my wall came a sound. I couldn't pick it. Had I been gone for that long? What was this familiar sound? Was it an Anatolian hymn? Was it Atlantean thoughtstep? Were those Mu monkeys battering their drums again?
No. This was a different music; a sound I once made. It confused me. How could such a familiar sound be so discerning yet incoherent? So joyful yet invisible? It almost drove me mad. Me!

All of a sudden I understood.
It was laughter.
What is this? What woke me? Why was I torn from my slumber over a joke? I looked.
It was simple confirmation bias. A mediocre magician was chuckling at a random number generator. What a child! What a tiny naught; this thing that would wake me over luck. The disgust swelled in my throat until I noticed something. He wasn't alone.
Others got in on the joke. Their unwarranted frivolity amazed me. These small beings had grouped around chance. They danced and drank. They threw breaded meat into a fire and clapped as it grew. As I grew.
What was this? Why is this strange cult sharing crude etchings and barbed insults? They are so cruel to each other, and yet they remain friends. They sneer and critique and destroy, and yet they are merry, and applaud, and create. Who are these beings? Why do I grow?
They fascinate me.
I grow.

In silence of mind
I stare at a frog
The curtain has fallen

Shadows on the wall
Sudden spark in my soul
I turn around and leave the cave

I missed this entirely, but around the time it was happening, I was playing boardgames with friends. Usually, one of my friends beats all of us pretty severely, but for the first time, I won every game we played that afternoon.

What's up with this 11:11 shit

Quads have magical power

Have you taken your meds today?

But that's heresy

Have you acknowledged Lord Kek today?
I suppose not. Hang, traitor.

This place really is going to shit. So how did your meditation go retards? Have you unmasked "le pedo" conspiracy thanks to it? All jokes aside you cancerous fucktards have ruined this board over the last year, i knew the "kek" shit was attracting legitimate schizophrenics.