BLM ACTIVIST DERAY MCKESSON GETS EXPOSED FOR BEING A PAID SHILL

GET IN HERE

twitter.com/chairvoyant/status/834523208950960130

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-05/ftc-to-crack-down-on-paid-celebrity-posts-that-aren-t-clear-ads
ftccomplaintassistant.
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStartedNextQID=251&Url=#&panel1-2#crnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top fucking kek.

Can't make this shit up.

bamp

lel

THE NARRATIVE IS COLLAPSING

Can Deray be charged with any crime?

holy shit does that nigger sound like a faggot. never listened to him till now lol

Shills really do amaze me sometimes.

Funny thing about that is, I used to work for Patagonia back in the day and they hired 0% niggers and only a few spics at the lowest levels. Their management and clientele was 100% white people. You'd think with their history, no self-respecting black activist would touch them.

Oh yeah, there's the catch

He is a faggot. Where have you been?

The Federal Trade Commission can certainly levee some pretty hefty fines for this. They've been getting increasingly pissed about it over the past couple of years: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-05/ftc-to-crack-down-on-paid-celebrity-posts-that-aren-t-clear-ads

My favorite shills are the ones like this who are so bald-faced about it. "Why no, this isn't a paid advertisement! I just really love Doritos(TM) Brand(R) Cool Ranch(TM) tortilla chips, only $4.99 at your local grocer!"

Nigger is literally letting himself get pumped.

Pimped*

both

holy shit

Does this nigger walk in a limp? hurr hurr cuz limping be pimping

my fucking sides holy shit and to think people still take BLM seriously

hang all these uppity niggers already

Patagonia makes nice stuff, this nigger is trying to appropriate white culture.

sage for double-post

Noice.

HOW TO REPORT DERAY TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

We're going to file a complaint with the FTC. Let's use this link:
ftccomplaintassistant. gov/GettingStartedNextQID=251&Url=%23%26panel1-2#crnt
Choose "Other/Not Applicable" and continue
Choose "No" - you are not reporting telemarketing practices
Choose "Yes" - your phone is listed in the Do Not Call registry
Fill out form. See pic 1 "deray1" ($80 is the monthly price for Verizon's Unlimited Plan).
Fill out form. See pic 2 "deray2".
Fill out form. Use fake info :^)
Now just fill out the form. Be sure to let them know how appalled you were at first seeing such blatant abuse commercial advertising!

Goddamn this is great

lost it right there

it's a game-changer!

Oh god im laffin

fucking hell stuff like this is good
each pair of normie eyes on this is another red pill. it does so much work.

Have a (you) for a good post. You can break links by selecting the https:// part and putting it in italics (CTRL+I):
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStartedNextQID=251&Url=#&panel1-2#crnt
It makes it easier to copy-paste.

holy shit that video was awesome did you make that OP?

That doesn't break the link. It still operates as a link and will send a referral.

THIS. THIS IS HOW STUPID NIGGERS ARE. HOW DID THIS OBVIOUS SHILLING NOT RAISE ANY EYEBROWS??

AHAHAHAHAHHH THERE ARE ALLEGED HOMO SAPIENS WHO LISTEN TO THIS NIGGER AND THINK HE MATTERS

Anti-BLM propaganda thread?

I've sent this one to a lot of normalfags. It resonates well.

But it does break the link.

He's probably got one of those "text to hyperlink" extensions installed in his browser.

fuck m8, that's one of the saddest things I've watched. memes aside I did actually tear up after seeing the pain in eyes of the cop who was talking to that crowd I can't believe there are people who think cops are the evil ones. I can't even finish that video. Cops risk their lives every fucking day, and fucking niggers side with the animals that sometime need to be put down. Why the fuck would a drug pushing gangbanger be better for the community than a police officer?

Those sucker shots on the poor officers are the worst, and you know the nigger who pulls the trigger in a situation like that feels no remorse whatsoever.

It made my Obama-voting uncle cry too. It's incredibly effective across every demographic shown it to.

Show it to as many fence-sitters as you can.

It's not hard to be friendly with the police. The officers who abuse their authority are usually stupid and failed other careers, no cop wants to be called a racist and get dragged through the courts.

no it doesn't
the link must be broken somewhere within the website address, before the first slash and after the https://

It absolutely does break the link. If that link isn't broken for you, it's because of something your browser is doing. See proof related.

Regardless, there is no reason to over-complicate link breaking. Just leave off the http://

imo it's hard to not be friendly with the police granted I have dated a cop so I might be biased, but at the very least why would you go out of your way to be antagonistic to a cop?

His image suggests that the link breaking needs to be done within the url itself. I thought link breaking simply meant that the link is presented in plaintext that must be copied to the url bar. I'm not Holla Forums enough to verify either way.

Niggers.

You know you fools could just do the simplest way of breaking a link, which is removing the beginning, like this
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStartedNextQID=251&Url=%23%26panel1-2#crnt
Honestly, anyone who alters the link anywhere else than the beginning is fucking cancer and needs to die. The links should be fast to copypaste, it's obnoxious when you have to go typing in backspaces.

Haha. I missed that tree fitty. Good catch.

nah, but webspiders might crawl through the link even if you don't put the http. Googlebot for example counts even a plaintext link as a link.

leave it to pol to lose their paranoia where it really matters

redditspacing

Yeah, they do make nice stuff but so does The North Face and as far as I know they don't virtue signal to cop killers for good goy points.

Whenever I copypaste from a link where the https is removed, the browser automatically places it there before opening the page

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING BEFORE IT IS DELETED

story behind the first video?

She relaxed.

What the fuck??? Pls tell me that sheboon was locked up.

Doubt it since it was probably under Obama's america.

Isn't this old news? I've seen screencaps of his shilling for months.
Still, it's time something was done about it.

Couldn't resist.

Top tier video.

What do think he's looking at user?

Goddamn, user. Powerful stuff. 10/10

Deray was always a shill. He bought or was able to rent for cheap in a house owned by Soros

Serious question to ponder:

How tired are zog-bots of serving an establishment that constantly demonize them..?

Don't get me wrong, I love it when they wreck the anti-fa and feral niggers, but let's not pretend that they are on the side of the ordinary men and women.

as with Aristotle's perfect society, the guardians are there to protect the rulers from the hoi poloi.

still… must suck to be ordered into one situation after another, risking life and limb, only to have some suit on TV tell the world how evil and oppressive you are.

Cops are as pissed off at the media as everyone else, also frustrated with the politics which ties their hands when they want to crack skulls. They're probably even more frustrated with circumstances than we are. It's by design however. The jews need a breakdown of law and order to further enslave the goy. If you're smart you want them on your side because someday they may realize they're the ones with the firepower and start storming capital buildings. It's happened before many times in history. There's no reason it couldn't happen here.

First I had to stop a nigger from shoplifting some shit today and now this. All of this nigging is starting to get to me. How can they be so fucking blatant? I mean I know how. Low IQ, low empathy, genetic aggression, etc. But still, god damn…

Should make some memes about how those companies are funding the violent members of BLM shooting cops, spread them around and get them boycotted. Apple pay, Facebook live, LL bean etc.

Possibly. Well, not a crime, but the FTC will probably like to have a word with him:
www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=701066299822530421fece37367c91d3&mc=true&node=pt16.1.255&rgn=div5#se16.1.255_15
And
www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking

You don't need to fill out fake personal info, the personal details aren't requires fields. I left out my own details when filing a different complaint and form submitted with no issues.

Nothing will happen to him user. A nigger in the public light has to pull a bill cosby and rape and drug 60 white women before the Jews will even say a word, and even then reluctantly. Look at Donna Brazile, fucking shameless negress negress still on the DNC stage. She knows the Jews won't dare say a word.

I don't know your laws but
Get that fucker in jail if possible
DO IT!

Also haven't this lit faggot been actually crashing at Soros?