ACP and Johns Hopkins University: "Gender Ideology Harms Children"

TRANNYS BTFO

Johns Hopkins and the American College of Pediatricians released an updated report calling transgenderism a mental illness and hormone treatments both dangerous and counter productive.

And we just keep winning.

archive.fo/XuEgJ
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUvKegVZuRA
thinkprogress
splcenter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians
whatweknow.law.columbia
lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-female-boxer-gives-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
aap
archive.is/T74qn

archive.fo/XuEgJ
sci-hub.io/
hub.jhu.edu/2016/09/29/gender-sexuality-report-response/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good news. Btw. did this ever get any media attention when they put out the first report or did it get totally ignored as usual?

The typical outlets covered it. The typical outlets ignored it.

As expected. I only remember seeing it at kikebart.

It's always a great point to bring up with libs that Johns Hopkins and every major Pediatric association agrees that it's borderline child abuse to let a child engage in transgenderism. It pits their god of muh gays against their god of muh science.

This

Kinda yeah, but most leftists will find a way to rationalize it away. See the whole transbathroomsdisaster

Of course they'll "rationalize" it away. Cognitive dissonance cannot be tolerated for very long psychologically without a form of coping. But it's always fun to force lefties to face realities and then make them deny the truth.

Keep in mind, though, that when two liberal golden calves collide like this, their goddess "Equality" will always win. They utilize cognitive dissonance to get around ideological conflicts like this. They mock religious fundamentalists for not believing in evolution, but then evolution somehow doesn't apply to humans because muh one race the human race. Their original sin is racism, and their blasphemy is discrimination - which is silly, because discrimination really just means "to pay more attention to some people than others," i.e. if you've ever had an opinion on anything or anyone, you're discriminating. If you have any standards for quality, or a concept of good and evil, you're discriminating there, too.

They have a mechanism for allowing destructive behaviors, but no mechanism exists for disallowing them, because that requires judging between good and bad. Ironically, the only place where the goddess Equality allows one to judge between good and bad, is when one is passing judgment as "bad" against a person who is attempting to judge something as good or bad, if that makes any sense. It's incredibly convoluted.

I'm not a mainstream fanatic but Tucker Carlson destroyed a fag activist on this last night.

This is very well stated. As someone who has lived in 3 super progressive cities in the US over the course of their life, it's truly astonishing.

Nicely put.

These facts which are derived from raw data collected by a very pro-faggot academia and government bureaucracy cannot be denied. If liberalism/kikery wasn't in fact a counterfactual ideology created with the sole intent of destroying western civilization it couldn't survive the utter falsification of every one of its claims.

Liberals can be shown 50 years a data which demonstrably prove that racial differences in intelligence are derived solely from innate inheritable(ie genetic) traits. They can be show that liberals and their pet populations don't breed at replacement rates while white conservatives are the only population of industrialized states which do so consistently and have done so for a century while everyone else is dying by inches. They can be shown the disastrous results of their economic and social policies which occur in multiple states lending support to the assertion that their policies are the problem independent of other factors.

It doesn't matter to them though because they are insane, they hold a map in their minds which doesn't correspond to the territory. They need to die, we need to kill them all, that is the only solution at this point.

Very related segment by Tucker last night, he makes Petkanas a proposal towards the end. This platform is beyond ridiculous, he needs to be forced to support his claims.

At this point, are there any "males" on the DNC side that don't have high pitched voices, effeminate mannerisms, and faces / eyes that look genetically flawed?

Even cited the latest GOYIM control manual.

Kikes learning from their mistakes or nuclear option to get trannies raping white kids in bathrooms?

Liberals don't give a shit about science, they just use it as another tool to signal how smart and nerdy XD they are. They'll make fun of creationists for being unscientific in one breath, and then insist that all living humans belong to the exact same species in another breath.

fucking hell, get the fucking rope

They would get nowhere due to affirmative action
Only gay/effeminate cuck males have any chance in leftist politics, and increasingly corporate business

If there are, they have probably already "transitioned" to low voiced masculine "females"

Can you post a link or webm? I'd love to see this.

Whoops. Never mind. Just saw someone else posted it.

Fucking hell, look at this guy. It's another nosferajew like Soros.

What is wrong with being a sissyboy again?
Why is it illegal for strong men fucc my boipusi?
I'm rather popular around the MGTOWS.
Also I like Trump and am NatSoc so if you criticize me you're punching right and are literally antifa.

The way lefties "debate" these days reminds me of an old Adam Sandler album skit where he's trying to get hypnotized to quit smoking and the hypnotist keeps farting and saying things like "No, that didn't just happen" and "That was not me, that was you". Just complete obfuscation and denial of facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUvKegVZuRA

why live?

Maybe I'm just confused by the wording, but isn't it a little intellectually dishonest to take the smallest represented percentage into account while ignoring the larger percentage?

(((liberal))) communist subversion is real. trannies are the mentally-ill foot soldiers of a deeper social agenda

When did trannies start getting special treatment? the 90s?

The moment we stopped killing them for being degenerates.

It really ramped up with the SJWs after it had become clear that they would be successful pushing fag marriage and making fags a protected class

some twitterfag needs to tweet that link to @Caitlyn_Jenner

oh and this cunt too @jackieevancho
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39068833

JOHN FUCKING HOPKINS

WHERE THIS SHIT WAS INVENTED

This would be like if Edison and Tesla both showed up to warn us about the dangers of the lightbulb. "Yeah man I know it's ours but we fucked up. Please stop using this ever."

Except lightbulbs are good.

Sounds like very typical jew humor.

If someone is doing this definitely add @Zac_Petkanas to the list.

The entire point of trannies is castrated men. Its not bathrooms, or dresses on boys or even weird identies. Its castrating good white men and cucking them with niggers and turning them into faggots and their eventual suicides.
I found theres a new fad on Tumblr, castration videos by young men, some in rubber dog outfits. Theres also this 21 year old nullo selling his former cock and balls via silent auction. Yes he did it himself. Pic is him with his nuts in a jar.
themaskedboi.tumblr.com/post/145542789883/holding-my-castrated-balls-im-selling-copies-of

no coincidence that trannies are all antifa commie faggots

Good move, this definitely lifts the tremendous burden of humiliation that trannies had to put up with from being paraded by marxists. Pushing identity crises in this way is just child abuse… most teenagers who made the decision have regretted themselves.

Make the most of it, within 5-10 years JH and the rest of the medical establishment will have revised their stance 'in the light of wondrous new scientific evidence' that trannies are not just mentally ill.

When enough people want something to be accepted, particularly in the wooly world of psychiatry and mental health, it seldom takes long.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF THE BATTLE. THIS IS ONLY STATING THAT CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE DIAGNOSED WITH GENDER DYSPHORIA AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ADULTS
This is not explicitly saying the Gender Dysphoria or DID is not a valid disorder for adults (as pediatricians they are specialized and should be mostly advising for the health of children) they still have not said that adults with the disorder do not in fact have a valid diagnosis, just that children should not be subjected to these occurrences. Nor does it recommend the treatment for adults, or the validity of the diagnosis, only what concerns children.

Incoming shill accusation in 3… 2….

You probably mean well, but don't be a retard.

Daily reminder that this is what trannies actually believe.

Progress is progress but I don't want any anons thinking this completely debunks trannies it is only a step not the whole way. The battle is not over.

No one that matters takes Riley seriously anyways so it doesn't really matter.

No shit sherlock. How about instead of being an annoying defeatist, approach it with, "This is good. Now we can tackle x and y."

It's a real mental illness m8. I'm not saying that indulging in their delusions is what should happen, but it is a real thing.

He's right. Only white lives matter.

We can easily spread this good news by reminding this was the outcome and upsetting the fuck out of these tranny piss babies.

Twitter's already rife with angry trannies fighting with other angry trannies that still support Trump. It's incredible.

What's a good hashtag to follow the salt?

Yep. Sandler's jew fyi.

I don't even think there is a good hashtag. I'm just seeing RTs of people making fun of each other.

My wife cried tears of joy when she read this. She has been terrified that our young children will be indoctrinated into this horrific form of faggotry, that the entire world was going crazy around her.

How much do you want to bet his "deadname" is Dennis J. Riley?

I reallllly hope the medical community stands firm on this conclusion, which was likely determined through common sense.
Where if you go out of your way to cater to gender dysphoria bullshit and load young impressionable kids full of tumblr nonsense you end up changing a lot of lives that would've been normal or healthy into unstable suicidal crazies.
If there's anything we've realized it's that you never capitulate to these whiny piss babies, once they smell blood in the water they never stop, apologies only enable them to act even worse.
Nothing of the sort is needed, this is the right conclusion.
You just tell them "no" (something they're never told in their lives) and move on, they eventually tire out from screeching then fuck off.
Get ready for all sorts of sob stories "A bloobloobloo muh tranny friend so and so is going to kill themself now!".

BEST TIMELINE FOR ME
PRAISE KEK

Because it's fucking true. There are arguments for homos, sure, but when you need fucking surgery to become what you are and they're advocating hormone treatment to kids before they even fucking hit puberty, before little boys had their first erections or before little how much they might actually like the opposite sex and "cute guys" it's absolutely insane.

Trump has fulfilled almost every promise, he's done exactly as he said he would except he still isn't doing enough to crush political correctness. The fact that there are people out there who still can't say what they really feel without the need of tenure is sickening.

No, there isn't. It's all the same.

Fuck off.

Here's the leading opposition viewpoint to this article:

thinkprogress .org/hate-group-masquerading-as-pediatricians-attacks-transgender-youth-544e755c6a20#.m5s4bq7ov

The left can't even see that their article is from someone who clearly has a conflict of interest in the matter.

The (((SPLC))) labeled the American College of Pediatricians a HATE GROUP, and that's all people can say now when mentioning the organization.

splcenter .org/hatewatch/2015/11/13/meet-anti-lgbt-hate-group-filed-amicus-brief-alabama-supreme-court

END THE SEXUAL CONFUSION!

9/10

END THE SEXUAL CONFUSION

Yeah, arguments of it's harm.

Look, the point is they don't need to mutilate their genitals to be gay. If your "identity" need intensive surgery then it's bullshit and you're mentally ill. Might as well identify as a beige helicopter once cybernetics really takes off.

The best place for a child to grow up is in a nuclear family with their biological parents.

Trump needs to have the SPLC labeled as a hate group already. It'd go really nicely with his war on pc bullshit.

IN GOD'S NAME WE PRAY

That's the only part of that entire line that isn't utter cancer. Unless fags use the word "pianist" to means something other than a person who plays piano.

wtf i love a person on fox now?

I can see how they might use it as a covert signal.

Fox panders to the boomers.

it's fag code meaning they like both black and white penises (pianist)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians

It was founded by a past president of the AAP though

The libs are giving me their treasure troves of skewed studies!

Dig in:

whatweknow.law.columbia .edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Has long has you don't spread your degeneracy and you stay with your fellow degenerates they is nothing wrong.

But when your degenerate friends comes to say to kids that it's ok to get gay or trans witch are mental disorders this is crossing the Rubicon.
Attempting brainwashing kids to accept your so that your degeneracy is "accepts" to the mass is not ok.

Wut?

(checked)
tucker is literally the only one I like to watch on fox besides lou dobbs

John Hopkins pioneered gender study and sex transition surgery back in like the 70s. They had good intentions. Which is why when they figured out it was bullshit, they 180'd on it and have been decrying it ever since. They gave it their best and honest shot, and found out that it wasn't viable. They are the premier authority on transsexuals, but are ignored because lol bigots.

The AAP advocates for circumcision anyway. Safe to ignore anything they say.

CAN YOU 4CUCK FAGGOTS PLEASE START FUCKING LINKING TO KIKE TUBE AND NOT EMBEDDING?

This shit is becoming more prevalent, and I'm not sure if it is deliberate efforts to datamine or cuckfugees and redditards. Either way, it has to stop.

How foolish of me to think there was even a possibility that a literal fag would have any sort of interest or hobby outside of sodomy. That's what happens when you apply regular person logic to sodomites.

That sounds like something a retarded SJW would use as an insult, are you 12?

I don't really like the idea of this Pol. It seems cold hearted. I find many troubles with this comments. But I will bumpvote this thread. We need to discuss this.

lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-female-boxer-gives-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so
Not even fucking trying. Jesus Christ.

Actually, you're kind of fearmongering at that point. Children are the only people that really matter when it comes to ideology because they replace us when we die. This is why riots and protests happened during Vietnam, because the youth were stolen away from beneath their parents and communities. Trying to change the opinion of adults is far more difficult and far less rewarding.

"Gay identity" is also bullshit. They're all mentally ill and should be treated as such. Homosexuals are not created by nature only, and they may even be affected by nurture more than nature. There were many psychologists who did research on this in the 60s and 70s and found that gay men almost always came from dysfunctional families where the mother was dominant or the only present caretaker.

Acktshually…

This shit began with a Jewish """sexologist""" read: deviated prevert in Wiemar Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

This is just what it is - impersonation. A man cannot become a woman and vice versa - this was common sense that everybody understood just a few years ago.

I can't believe they're now brainwashing kids into this BS. These degenerate sickos need to be ovened.

haha the fag's going to court because he called an ambulance after his "operation" and the police showed up, and are now claiming he filed a false report, not sure what that implies but it's funny as hell regardless

God fucking damnit.

all fags deserve a bullet

There is no need to debunk trannies because trannies haven't proven shit. It doesn't exist, there is no proof of these issues, it's literally feels. Feels don't reals fag

If you want to troll those furry faggots being walked on leashes, show them this:
admin.myvidster.com/video/82629527/puppy_scamp_castration
This is what the end result of human pets is. Neutering.
Screencap is embedded

Traps are gay. KYS

Dude, do you have some kind of sick fetish for showing this shit off to people or something? Wtf?!

I thought I could fap to that, but I couldn't. I've been beaten.

Ahaha. Great timing. If only they had listened to the Christians instead of the commies.

This is the source the leftists are pushing.

aap .org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/Pages/AAPOpposesLegislationAgainstTransgenderChildren.aspx

Tiny ears. Is that a woman?

jesus christ I didn't know the mean age was 47-48.

0.0.0.0 img.youtube.com

I'm sorry, what does this mean?

Nope, just a realization that many on here aren't aware of the next steps in the plan. Trannies and bathrooms and dresses first, then homedone genital mutiliation done with cattlerancher's tools and stolen vetrinary supplies, then mainstream acceptance of cucked eunuchs. All this has to be prepared in the wings prior to being trotted out, and just like GG exposed the SJW shit before it was fully ready, I'm exposing this shit before shlomo has it spread enough to take root in the mind of the eternal normie.
It spreads on tumblr first, before it goes anywhere else.>>9352810
answer, all the above shit and all that is oven worthy.

is that supposed to be bonobo brain?

This mental illness is spread by media. All a child has to do is go to YouTube and they will be bombarded with tranny videos. I don't think YouTube filters will work since (((they))) don't consider it offensive.

Nothing, just don't be annoying about it.

Has anyone told tumblr yet?

After the fall of the berlin wall.

Makes you think.

If anyone has the Holla Forums infographic, dump it. But this is a good opportunity to remind people that a great deal of 'gender theory' is based on the work of John Money.

Look up the story of John Money and David Reimer. It's pretty messed up stuff.

The Tragic Story of the Reimer Twins

>Money’s first transgender case came in 1967 when he was asked by a Canadian couple, the Reimers, to repair a botched circumcision on their two-year-old son, David. Without any medical justification, Money launched into an experiment to make a name for himself and advance his theories about gender, no matter what the consequences to the child. Money told the distraught parents that the best way to assure David’s happiness was to surgically change his genitalia from male to female and raise him as a girl. As many parents do, the Reimers followed their doctor’s orders, and David was replaced with Brenda. Money assured the parents that Brenda would adapt to being a girl and that she would never know the difference. He told them that they should keep it a secret, so they did—at least for a while.

>Activist doctors like Dr. Money always look brilliant at first, especially if they control the information that the media report. Money played a skilled game of “catch me if you can,” reporting the success of the boy’s gender change to the medical and scientific community and building his reputation as a leading expert in the emerging field of gender change. It would be decades before the truth was revealed. In reality, David Reimer’s “adaptation” to being a girl was completely different from the glowing reports concocted by Money for journal articles. By age twelve, David was severely depressed and refused to return to see Money. In desperation, his parents broke their secrecy, and told him the truth of the gender reassignment. At age fourteen, David chose to undo the gender change and live as a boy.

>In 2000, at the age of thirty-five, David and his twin brother finally exposed the sexual abuse Dr. Money had inflicted on them in the privacy of his office. The boys told how Dr. Money took naked photos of them when they were just seven years old. But pictures were not enough for Money. The pedophilic doctor also forced the boys to engage in incestuous sexual activities with each other.

>The consequences of Money’s abuse were tragic for both boys. In 2003, only three years after going public about their tortured past, David’s twin brother, Brian, died from a self-inflicted overdose. A short while later, David also committed suicide. Money had finally been exposed as a fraud, but that didn’t help the grieving parents whose twin boys were now dead. The exposure of Money’s fraudulent research results and tendencies came too late for people suffering from gender issues, too. Using surgery had become well-established by then, and no one cared that one of its founders was discredited.

archive.is/T74qn
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

This feels bad man.

Checked. Give them some responsibility for their own decisions user. No one forced them to turn their dicks into cum pockets. Frankly I'm happy to see them taste a dose of reality, maybe they'll kill themselves and we can all be happier. They can't call it a grave, it's the future they chose.

In some cases it's abused children who have been horribly mislead by their brainwashed degenerate parents. It's not like that 4 year old really knew what the hell he wanted or was getting into when his parents started giving him mind/body altering drugs and each of those drugs which seem to have just been rushed out into the market each have their own side effects which probably won't be known until they start taking effect.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How do we know giving extra DHT and estrogen blockers to a boy that wants to be a girl won't be beneficial and productive? If a doctor actually gave a shit about these kids, he would see supplementing hormones to match their sex as a much higher up the list of priorities than supplementing the opposite sex hormones.

This. I contest it's really a sad fate even for an adult who has been artificially kept in an extended childhood with no life skills being lied to and subtly convinced they are the wrong sex. Their age does make it mostly their fault though.

Some kid doesn't have any recourse, their parents need to virtue signal really dooms them, the society that promotes that needs to be dealt with along with the parents themselves.

i bet he plays skin flute as well

Friendly reminder that you can access research papers behind a paywall through archive.fo/XuEgJ

oops, sci-hub.io/

wasn't everyone promiscuous in the 70s?

Wew fucking checked that ID :^)

Johns Hopkins and American College of Pediatricians pozzed to African witchdoctor levels
The madmen get away with it and trannies are eternally btfo

Have a Dr. Groidberg for your troubles.

This was a real treat to watch, I'm spreading this.

I'm glad he's on OUR side.

and the ginger have souls. Either a troll or a faggot.

I'm going to blogpost for a minute, Holla Forums. There's a lot of transgenders and lesbians at my school. All but one of them women(the trannies, not lesbians), and all but two have hooked noses. Even the trashy dyed-hair dykes who are white are straight(for whatever worth that is). There's a reason, I think, for why (((hollywood))) pushes this so much. Like everything else (((they))) demonize whites for, it's projection. They talk and push about interracial sex being common because they've had a concept of shabos goyim for millenia. They talk about whites being insane because of their high rates of schizophrenia. They talk about whites having no culture because theirs is a knock off of dead and current ones. They pushed that "strong men are dumb bullies and weak/smart nerds get the aryan girl" in their movies because they were genetically weak and had to convince themselves they, at least, were smarter than the dumb "human cattle" who they lust after.

Seriously, the newer generation of satan's synagogues take their parents' shit at face value. The rest of the whites do as well, but they don't seem as heavily socially conditioned as previous generations. Just kids being exposed to faggotry 24/7 and adopting that sick behavior because they think it's normal. I could open up a can of redpills for them, but in the process I think I'd awaken the instincts of the (relatively)young kikes to start subverting. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

I've had this thought too. Radical Jews are rebelling against their own culture and end up attacking mainstream culture in the process, thinking we're as misogynistic and degenerate as they are. BLACKED is really made by Jews for Jews.

white? no. currently it's all fags & jews although its only a matter of time before a a couple of mormons get in on the action.

Synagogue of Satan uses atheism and pedophilia to create the sinner archetype.
The sinner seeking respite from their addictions cause them to find religion.
If they are a self-hating kike they choose Christianity to repent. (red)
If they are a self-hating cuck they choose Judaism to repent. (blue)
People born and raised into religion are usually, but not always, normies.

sounds like a Common Cuck phrase

For god's sake people, it's Paul McHugh. You may as well be citing Louise Mensch on foreign policy.

Other John Hopkins faculty have disavowed the report:

hub.jhu.edu/2016/09/29/gender-sexuality-report-response/