SHITSKIN EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF (((BREITBART))) LONDON, RAHEEM KASSAM, GOT RICHARD SPENCER KICKED OUT OF CPAC

SHITSKIN EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF (((BREITBART))) LONDON, RAHEEM KASSAM, GOT RICHARD SPENCER KICKED OUT OF CPAC

THIS is why you don't let shitskins run any sort of populist/nationalist movement in the West. They will always resort to being anti-white in the end because they don't want to go back to the shitholes they came from.

Keep in mind that this guy isn't just the Editor-in-Chief of (((Breitbart))) London, but that he's also a hardcore Zionist, a close friend of Nigel Farage, and was in the running to become UKIP's leader a few months ago before dropping out of the race.

And yes, I know Richard Spencer is a faggot, but this is still an important piece of information regarding shitskins in "pro-Western" movements. DO NOT TRUST THEM. They will always put their own interests over the interests of whites.

archive.fo/gfPDG

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dominicholden/status/834906555359313920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing was lost but I get your point.

Exactly. I fucking hate it when cuckchan or /r/the_donald praises some shitskin wearing a MAGA hat. They behave just like Jews in that regard, to ensure that the right stays solidly cucked and doesn't go any further than civic nationalism.

Why am I not surprised?

Both Kikebart and Spencer aren't our allies.

checked
Spencer is in the right here, though.

CPAC is neither populist nor nationalist. CPAC is the dying conservative shit show, just take a look at the name. You have to be a media whore like Milo wanting to go there. Or a media whore like Spencer. Fuck CPAC, fuck the media, fuck sucking up to the establishment. It's really not that hard to get that simple concept.

Looks like he'd fit right in with all these other fags.

twitter.com/dominicholden/status/834906555359313920

I'll take dickie over muh principled conservatives any day though.

no one gives a shit about gay e-celebs

Unless you're getting a blowjob in a closet from one of their wives, there's no reason to.

It's basically a /logcabin/ meetup.

Trump is speaking there right now.

he needs to satifsy his muh israel evangelical/cuckservative voters

This is fucking disgusting, CPAC and the rest of these fag enablers need to be destroyed,

Actually this was definitely a loss to us I would say. Spencer very likely would have just kept a very pro-white speech without any of his homo shit since it's CPAC. He would have redpilled some people for once in his life.

These lunatics need to be purged.

i hate it when all these idiots fall for this fake dichotomy created by jews so they can call everything outside of it extreme

I hate these fags just as much as leftists.

I fucking hate seeing mother fucking twitter caps on Holla Forums

Why do people still do that? Race is all that matters.

This.

Well, I have no sympathies for this closeted homo larping as a white nationalist.

I have heard similar rumors about RNC, neocon events and mainstream conservatism are absolutely infested with sodomites.

As much as spencer is a aut right faggot, this pisses me off.
He's not even a shitskin from the US, he's a literal mudslime paki mi6 agent in the UK.

kek, saved.

I was actually pleased to see threads on The_Donald I keep an account to keep an eye on the normies and redpill in deep cover, no bully pls about how diversity = less white people = genocide and comparing it to the situation in Tibet and the UN convention specifying demographic replacement as genocide. There were a few cucks in the comments but also a lot of people coming to that conclusion on their own and discussing white genocide and how to resist it by making white babies and resisting the left so I was very pleased to see that development. Holla Forumsack talking points are accepted a lot more than you think a lot of alt-lite fags we detest are 1488 waiting to happen and it might be more productive to redpill them than just talking shit. I generally try to steer conversations from civic nationalism to ethnic nationalism and explain that a lot of regime change is caused by Zionists, not just Soros and it has worked surprisingly well.

Wow, that kebab needs to fuck to six feet under

While I don't doubt that there are closet faggots in CPAC this is "what cha doing Rabbi??"-tier. Zero screenshots, zero evidence.

Pajeet my son, if you could have, you wouldn't have been so afraid you had to have the teachers put your bully in detention.

Curry a hog and fuck it.

Wew, so the UN does think replacing an ethnic group with another one through mass-immigration/race-mixing is genocide when it happens to some obscure type of chinks but not when it happens to whites?

Yes.

Typical shitskin - talks big, no action

Richard Spencer getting kicked out of CPAC by a filthy sandnigger is a better redpill than anything Richard Spencer could have said at CPAC. It's a win.

Is this news to you?

Yes, that is exactly what they think, not only that but they actively advocate "replacement migration" in western countries to "mitigate climate change" and "meet the challenges of the 21st century" fucking kikes talk out of both sides of their mouth at once and don't even try to hide their white genocide agenda. I would lurk moar or check out QTDDOT since you seem new.

Give them a hand and they'll take the whole arm, that's how it's always been. But now, we're enlightened so we don't think like that anymore. When we will give them the whip they'll stop but we have to make sure that they won't come back, no more "oh but this one is a good one !" or the White man's burden.

Why exactly do we care about Richard 'Homosexuality is part of white identity' Spencer? Go back to TRS.

First Milo, now this. Someone is clearing house for us. Thank you, whoever you are.

Who is this "we"? I care about the circumstances and the aftermath of this event.

Go back to TRS faggot lover.

Good

And nothing of value was lost

This confirms it, op is a triple faggot.

That's amazing.

Lesson learnt. Gutter trash.

Wew, this board really has gone to shit.

It was fun while it lasted folks

That you will never amount to anything pissing in a bottle and playing nazi on the internet.

Just described most of the out spoken on here.

oh

And Dicky Spencer/Aut-Right is the same kind of trap, just slightly further to the right. Luke-warm ethnonationalism (that won't get anywhere) as fine, as long as you support Israel, aren't mean to jews, and don't question the Holohoax.

Is that strange? Seeing as Bannon is part of Trumps cabinet it would only make sense to try and avoid another cringy "hail Trump" chant at all costs.

They are lefty Holla Forums and autist trolls that LARP natsoc. Mods won't ban them because most likely it is the mods.
"TRS out" is just 8pols "drumpf BTFO" this place is shit tier.

Dickster, please.

Never expected much from kikebart to begin with and CPAC made it very clear they are a neocohen collective. They wouldn't have let him in to begin with, controlled opposition or not.

I laughed but it's too true.

Actually, any and every cuckservative would kick Spencer out, especially the white ones. They attack "racists" far more than they do the left.

The "moderate" right (aka liberal conservatives, classical liberals) will always back stab anyone right of them. I'm not even surprised. At this point I expect the faggots who call themselves centrists or conservatives to betray their own true base. These people are worse than the liberal lunatics they claim to be fighting and should be spat upon at any given chance.

… Good?

Why do you assume he's telling the truth? A common belief among the left is that conservative people against gay marriage are secretly gay themselves. He's obviously making an allusion to that notion.

Leftist fags spew the same line every conference/rally/meetup. It's what passes for wit among the AIDS-addled.

At least that was the plan, wasn't it Moshe? It would have worked had it not been for one simple mis-step: Americans as it turns out, actually enjoy Nationalism, and I don't mean of the civic sort. It's too late to stop it now.

Why the strong need to convince there Dicky?

(((CPAC)))

I haven't liked Tricky Dicky in the past but he's been getting better tbh.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

>ITT: aut-kikes learn why they should not have let those BASED mud-races into their jewish honeypot of a "movement"
Top kek you faggots deserve everything you get from now on.

Is it though? Maybe for you but not for those normalfags. Him being able to speak would have been better.

Gamergate.png

Mike Enoch here, listen.

This guy is right, why do you D&C ?

Stop LARPing, seriously like wow.

You just destroyed the most important part of our movement.

Why do you have to destroy everything ?

You are just jealous because you will never accomplish unlike real white Serbian or Croatians like me.

Shut up. And Spencer is a massive faggot, and his Hail Trump publicity stunt was utterly retarded. You have no respect for yourself when you care about Spencer or the "alt-right", whatever that is.

are you also friends with people who lost a child at Sandy Hook?

This is exactly what we should all be doing, wherever possible. We need our people spreading truth, however subtle it may need to be, rather than staying in our echo chamber. You're doing good.

No it wouldn't. The kikes have been giving Dicky constant media coverage for the past year or so, and he hasn't won anybody over.

Dude, my parents hadn't even heard of Milo until the Berkeley riots. Seriously.
Don't make the mistake of thinking normies have any clue who that is.
They only watch Fox

test