PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK AT CPAC

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK AT CPAC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEGyPC9xJI

Hopefully he talks about his tweets regarding the FBI this morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44NAEVYsJvQ
youtu.be/zFUfF3Ws39E?t=103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here, kameraden.

Here's hoping he doesn't cuck too hard to jew haven.

SILENCE

This cringe

He is here

It's painful.

Trump is on stage

I still get a fucking laugh each time I see him on stage with the presidential seal. I still can't believe it's real even after this long.

I love this man

Calling out the lying media

hahaha "they never sat down"

Will Trump mention based faggot?

In a room full of his more religious supporters, probably not.

I know that feel.

He has really improved on his teleprompter skills it seems. not nearly as obvious as it was earlier during his campaign.

CHAT DISABLED

heh heh

He's not holding back

"Dishonest Media are the enemy of the people." I never thought we'd get another Nixon ripping the Jüdenpresse like this.

SAY IT TO MY FACE

Name names.

Yeah, not sure the White House channel has had it enabled ever.

CNN getting fucked.

JUDEN!

Clinton News Network

Ripping CNN this hard.

OHHHHHHHH Shit. I love the way he does that.
"I am not gonna say their name"
"Clinton news network" BTFO

(((they)))

(((Their))) own agenda

Amazing time to be apart of this

(((AGENDA)))

Need more people in here, this is a GOOD speech. Sucks most user are asleep still.

I'm calling it. Has anyone called this yet?

Trump is Julius Ceasar.

Nah nigga, like 98% have work

Post if you're lurking like me.

soon we'll be naming the Jew out in the open.

WHAT IS THIS?

normie bait

Graceful in victory…

A known Trump tactic. He always says that he likes his enemies.

BUILD THE WALL

(checked)
(checked)
Especially the losers.

WAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Every Jew who said "there will never be a wall.." WALL IS STARTING.

WALLLLLLLLL

All 30 million of them? Please?

It's happening.

Brace for slew of articles saying "Trump calls for the end of elections" and "Adolf Trump ascending to dictatorship"

It triggers the shit out of liberals, they compare to that scene in Harry Potter.

(checked)
HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
I love all the articles popping up of illegals speaking out about living in fear.

BREAKING: FÜHRER DRUMPF DECLARES HIMSELF DICTATOR FOR LIFE
t. very fake clinton news network

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Is it extra meta since Snape did nothing wrong?

BUILD THE WALL

WE'RE GONNA WIN
BUILD THE WALL

The WALL!! SPICS OUT!!!

FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW
FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW====FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW
FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW====FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW====FUCKING BUILD IT WEEEEEEEEW

Some fucking hope his entire cabinet is comprised of the most merciless zionist neo-con turbo-kikes in America's history

NO MORE DRUGS. CIA BANKRUPT

CHECKED

so, anyone saying Sessions will rape recreational pot laws, want to take another stance?

GET 'EM OUT

NOICE

"throw them the hell out…not coming back in!!" Pay up Spics! OUT!

Didn't he turn out to be a great unsung hero?

OUT
OUT
OUT

lel

Why are you assuming that I'm being anything less than straightforward and honest. Snape did absolutely nothing wrong. Snape was a good guy the whole time.

MAGA WITH THE PIPE GAME

It was a question, user. I'm not exactly familiar with the whole plot

AMERICAN STEEL IS GOING TO BUILD THE DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE
I HAVE A PIPELINE IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT

Why don't they talk about why we need to pipelines? To choke the supply of middle east oil and fuck isis/Opec

AMERICA WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST PIPES

NOUPE

LAY AMERICAN PIPE

TOO MUCH WINNING

LAYING SOME AMERICAN PIPE

Big American Pipe

(((BLOODSUCKERS)))

BLOODSUCKING CONSULTANTS

"blood sucker consultants" !!

Did that faggot had any defining trait as a character?

Holy shit, this is the best.

tbh a little disappointing he didn't mention loosening nuclear energy regulations, new reactor designs cannot even be approved currently

Where were you when an american president basically named a jew live on a top conservative forum

Its not a good PR play considering Fukashima, plus it doesn't bring as many jobs as coal does.

In my room, not wearing pants.

Pre President Donald J Trump

This.
That's probably better done quietly.

He taught Reinhard how to use funs, and an hero'd for his sake in the (((((Terraist))))) false flag to drive Reuenthal to rebellion.

too comfy

Yeah I understand the reasons, I just hope his administrations gets it.

Why stop there?

Trump calls out bankers, lobbyists, consultants.
So, they are all Jews????

Wew

this better not mean fucking Iran and another war for the Jews…

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

Look out world, your hegemon is coming back

[THIS]

We won't need a war with Iran when we have our own pipelines. Watch the sandniggers choke on their own shit when we don't need them anymore and don't have to put up with their faggoty bullshit.

Swedistan btfo

EUROCUCKS BTFO

What did he mean by this?

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US

He is already 40 minutes in
The man is a god damn dynamo

"Paris? I don't go there anymore" French fag tour operators on suicide watch.

Not (((their's))).

you can't go to paris without being harassed by shitskins everywhere you go

He did 3 of those a day in the last stretch of his campaign. He's a monster.

I LIKE SOUP

THE MADMAN

We currently have same reactor type as at Fukushima operating on the shores of Lake Erie. Would be nice if we could replace that before it goes much further past its service life.

Cambell's Stock goes through the roof

dat Ivanka
face

Don't do it brothers.

Campbell's soup, who owns 25 companies you don't even know about and are buying products from anyway

LOCK HER UP!

>second amendment
HE SAID IT BOYS

listen, gays aren't working the Campbell soup factory fixing goddam soup machines, that's who Trump is thinking about

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

wew lads

LOCK HER UP

T H E W A L L SOON

WE ARBEITSPARTEI NAO

I'm a leaf but I generally can't get enough of Trump speeches.

OFFICIAL WORKERS PARTY

Is worker for Trump a euphemism for white? Or is he using it that way?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That was out of character for them.
Maybe it was preemptive CYA because of their traditional/wholesome image?

GLOBALISM BTFO

(ID checked and heil'd)
I'm not even American and yet I'd die for Trump.

"I'm not representing the globe, I'm representing your country"

Globalists blown the fuck out so far that Dirty Garden Girl is grossed out.

FUCK GLOBAL CURRENCY

Short answer, yes.

(((GLOBALISTS BTFO)))

"not Representing the globe" Globalist Cabal of Bankers BTFO..

Is this heaven?

Thanks fearmongerfag. Let me know when lake Erie gets hit simultaneously by a major earthquake and a 50 foot tsunami.

Why is this thread so dead even though Trump is speaking right now? Spicer gets way bigger threads daily

You and I both know he HAD to say it. He sent out wojack to go clean up the kike cemetery the other day.

this is beautiful

Their attempts to save face instead of fixing the problem didn't help either.

People are working

Everyone is at work evidently.

Anons are asleep like me or are at work.

Ayyyyyyyy

The hardest troll ever with this song

I knew that argument was coming. Things can go wrong that you can't anticipate and other types of natural disasters are possible in S/E Michigan.

A different reactor on the shores of lake erie (at Davis-Besse) had a major incident in 2002.

Why do you have a problem with my opinion that we should replace these reactors with newer type? Do you want a fukushima into the Great Lakes? That sounds like a permanently catastrophic event for North America.

Campbells routinely airs ads featuring mixed race couples too.

I really miss the campaigning days when we had this every day.

it cant be better than ever before if we still have niggers though, right? this means he's going to get rid of nonwhites right?
does this mean manifest destiny?

So you're saying his death had more meaning than his entire life? Cause I can agree to that.

also:

Yes. Leafghanistan watch the fuck out.

FUCK I JUST MISSED IT
Was it as great as I'd expect it?

RIGHT TO CONQUER CONFIRMED

Holy fuck ahahaha. Suck a dick and stay mad leftists

Burgers will save the world, just give MOAR burger and we'll turn the world to glass for our greatest ally

he basically named the jew
it was awesome, watch the replay

Say hello to the state of Puerto Rico goy

oops, meant right of conquest. dammit.

Honestly? Not really. Reaffirmation of the same shit we always knew. We're gonna win more. Our military is going to be bigger. Our country is going to be better. Businesses are staying. More jobs, less unemployment. We're going to build the Keystone and Dakota Access with American Steel. Fuck Illegals.
It still feels good though.

He did also name the Jew. Bloodsuckers, Consultants, and Lobbyists.

Because that court bitch sent an assassin after him. She would have sent one regardless, the duel was just an excuse. And all the assassin could do was sudoku in shame.

CPAC is full of neocon faggots.

Don't forget went straight at Globalists.

And shat on the state of Europe in what was borderline redpill material in so few words.

Very nice I'll watch it tonight on my big screen.

It's still early on the left coast.

Either way, it's better to make your own soups.

I spent way to much autism of my younger years caring about those stupid books.

ALAN COMBS IS DEAD HAHA

Not very convenient, though.

Iron Ann said she would miss him. I don't remember him, though. was he bad?

yfw you realize that the only purpose of the entire HP series of books was to legitimize race mixing.

I bet Coulter kept him locked up in a cage.

She seemed to enjoy trolling him.

Holy shit, that nigger is dumb. Every single religion believes itself to be the best metaphysical answer. What fucking religion doesn't? Even Buddhists are like "Sure, all religions are equal, we all end up in the same place, but you get Satori from us and Satori is better."

Fuck, that shit. Like… is he lying or is he stupid? I have such a hard time figuring it out. Drives me up a wall.

(((COLMES)))

Wow. What a faggot.

He was a true believer boomer leftist. Quite moderate compared to current year leftist and was a "nice guy" compared to most of the sniveling leftist out there. In fact he was attacked by "Media Matters" (David Brocks group before it was CTR before it was CREW) for being too moderate. He was the other half of "Hannity & Combs" before he left and it became "Hannity". Hannity and Combs was the second highest rated cable TV show for over a decade. The one thing I kind of respected him for was on his radio program he would actually let callers speak their mind instead of cutting them off immediately and yelling over them if he disagreed.

The left still disrespects him for being too moderate, pic related from NBC news.

Another one for the curse graphic.

Echoing previous sentiment that CPAC is a bunch of neocon faggots who don't like America, don't like Americans, don't want to Make America Great Again, and have been tired of winning since November (possibly earlier)

How is what she said true though? The crowd even started chanting "LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP" when Clinton was mentioned

Anyone catch that part, toward the end, where Trump says, "There is one allegiance that unites us all.." He takes a dramatic pause…
And someone from the audience yells,
"Pepe!"

At least Donald speak to crowds, you can't really say that about the others.

Here man you can rewatch it
youtube.com/watch?v=44NAEVYsJvQ

The crowd wasn't yuuge enough. They weren't all chanting build a wall or lock her up.

Only now I started watching it

That crowd wasnt small either if you look at photo's.

No because they where listening. How hard is that to understand

The madman does it again!

You're an apologist faggot. Trump's rallies are yuuge and high energy. I bet you're a slow and steady schmuck waiting for a Yeb landslide in 2032.

holy fuck this is awesome.

Listening to the speech right now, I spat my drink out when he said that.

NEW EO JUST DROPPED.

Agree with this assessment. He also at least had the balls to work behind enemy lines. Of all the shitlibs that could have died this one gives little gratification. Hopefully that faggot catamite Brock is next.

youtu.be/zFUfF3Ws39E?t=103

They lost 1.5 million tourists last year.

I completely forgot to embed the video.

The strange claw grip gives it away.

So freeing up resource rich land that has been marked as "protected", because 20 years ago, some burned out hippie thinks he saw an endangered snail crawling there? But really, because the (((sponsors))) of the legislation have bought up similar land in a foreign country, and want to obtain a monopoly on the commodity

It's a Scottish rite hand gesture, he's a mason

Dubs of truth. The mudblood allegory is obvious.

(((Echoing))), you say?

My old high school was trying to build a turf football field, and some faggoty liberal came to the meeting and complained that the worms wouldn't have enough room to live. Arguing for fucking worms. They're an important part of the environment, but considering how much more water a grass field uses (HS is in California) a turf field is infinitely more environmentally friendly.

Did football prevail?

I think they're building a real field now, which I prefer anyway. It took a few years to get it though. I believe another of the arguments against the artificial turf was concern from residents that it would cause "glare from the sun". Completely retarded shit.

The city has a bunch of other retarded rules, including new homes needed to be painted only certain darker shades. The idea is to prevent someone from making an all-white house that stands out from the environment. There's a lot of nature in the area since it's extremely wealthy and the people in the area have kept property values high (aka whites).

Apart from the liberal do-gooders it sounds nice.

It is. Because the neighborhood is relatively spread out (properties range from 2-16 acres there), my family's street is the designated Halloween spot. The street is closed off and everyone goes there. I don't remember a single non-white. On the other hand, there was a Shillary fundraiser just a few blocks away.
my parents voted lolbertarian, but my brother voted Trump in Pennsylvania (since he was student there, fucking Democrat voting laws)

Trump also does mason hand bs a lot, so uhh

It is super convenient. You just have to surrender the idea of being some sort of playboy eternal child who can spend money on materialist fetishes instead of creating the future of the white race.

Ah, how the cucks long for the days when they could pack Primary Debates with ringers to cheer on their safe, approved candidate.

wow

Is this shit real?

of course trump wants to build up his military
how else is he gonna wipe islam off the face of the Earth?

though preferably that'd be done without a war with iran, who has no rothschild banking system, but if he nukes mecca I think he's gonna want that military of his to save europe right after they cry out for help

I don't know about that particular example, but our people are out there.