I have no idea what's actually going on

I have no idea what's actually going on
Are alt-rightists really retarded enought to worship a "god" that they created?

Are supposed liberals really retarded enought to worship this "Humanity" that they created?

Remember how they used to pretend that they were praying to ebola-chan to strengthen it with spiritual energy so it would kill all the niggers but then there were those weird people who took it seriously and actually did weird occult shit out of nigger rage?

Its kinda the same thing. Holla Forums believes in Tulpas.

stop posting this edgelord

All gods are anthropogenic

How do we defeat these false gods ??

To be honest i would just gulag all the openly religious people
including christian communists and islamic communists

All gods were created by people.

There is only one thing capable of killing the gods…

Internet is accelerating the memeification of politics, people are wasting their energy debating non important issues, while ignoring the elephants in the room : capitalism, wars, nation-states, climate change…

As far as belief goes, the alt-right is essentially a farcical way for nihilistic millennials to maximize their edgelord factor, but if you repeat something often enough, people really will start to believe it.

I actually want that fedora to be honest.

Sorry user, but the Big G has been co-opted by the alt reich as well. Have you seen the God Emperor Trump memes?

Doesn't matter the emperor still walks among us mere mortals in occultation waiting for when the human needs him most to rise up and give us post human garden of Eden space communism.

*human race

Sigmar was always the superior god anyway.

Is there a god tht is worshipped that was NOT created?

go away trot

It's a meme retard

But does IT know it's a meme

TRIGGERED

Alt rightists were retarded enough to take fake nazi shitposting seriously and think the word "cuck" refutes anything they don't like. So… yeah.