Supreme court to begin proceedings to nullify election

Shits getting real.
supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles\16-907.htm

If this advances on March 17th, it could begin a possible sequence of events that might trigger a 2nd civil war.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/wex/mandamus
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/02/15/really-dumb-attempt-dethrone-trump/
salemnews.com/news/women-ask-court-to-halt-trump-inauguration/article_2d1ad9a1-9258-5f3e-ba61-d261a2734a9a.html
adornmentdiva.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCTZBMYxVFygw1ok9T3lyq9Q
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.232.8183&rep=rep1&type=pdf
revote2017.org/revote-2017-update-021417/
archive.boston.com/news/globe/obituaries/articles/2004/06/16/arthur_toman_57_fashioned_elegant_string_instruments/
linkedin.com/in/donna-soodalter-toman-620677
healthmetricspartners.com/team/
capeanntimebanks.org/Home.html
goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/cape-ann-timebanks-with-super-k-and-nancy-goodman/
capeanntimebanks.org/For_Members.html
goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/?s=nancy goodman
gloucesterconversations.org/about.html
gloucesterconversations.org/founders--contact.html
whatisessential.org/
whatisessential.org/meet-our-practitioners
whatisessential.org/people/staff
whatisessential.org/people/board
whatisessential.org/client-list
whatisessential.org/plan
whatisessential.org/newdirector
whatisessential.org/sites/default/files/PCP Strategic Plan - Web Format.pdf
twitter.com/DianeBlumstein/media
gofundme.com/2e3zuvks
g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2014/10/brasileiro-e-americana-se-enfrentam-na-justica-pela-guarda-de-4-filhos.html
twitter.com/kirstinelaine1?lang=en
sparxcubed.com/#
sparxcubed.com/about-kirstin/
linkedin.com/in/kirstinmyers
instagram.com/kirstinelaine/
angel.co/kirstin-elaine-martin
yatedo.com/kirstinelaine
blogtalkradio.com/abetterworld/2017/01/03/round-table-on-the-integrity-of-voting-democracy-in-the-usa
yatedo.com/p/Kirstin Elaine Martin/normal/6485f63c427904e6c8216998ada38096
facebook.com/KirstinElaineMyers
plus.google.com/102436128110909767937
kenneth-fax.strikingly.com/
verbatimadvisory.com/
blogger.com/profile/15019001472218461856
kissanime.io/Anime/Shimoneta-to-Iu-Gainen-ga-Sonzai-Shinai-Taikutsu-na-Sekai/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
nationalinterest.org/feature/welcome-israeli-nuclear-weapons-101-13882
archive.fo/RwJU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kind of silly as it would just be a massive purge of lefties.

really makes you think

Wow looks like I really should have been #withher
:') these fsaggots have no idea what they're starting

IF that's the only wish that's keeping you alive, go ahead, lock yourself into a room and masturbate over it.
You communist dreams are dead.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
Not ideal, but anyone with any awareness knows this is more or less what would actually happen.

Yes, I agree. I too am looking forward to the opportunity to kill some communists.

Diane Blumstein
Nancy Goodman
Donna Soodalter-Toman

Start diggin'.

Right after George calls for Arab spring

law.cornell.edu/wex/mandamus
Is this (((their))) last chance?

And for the record:

> patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/02/15/really-dumb-attempt-dethrone-trump/

> The main argument for the writ is that, per Article IV § 4 of the U.S. Constitution, it is the job of the federal government to keep U.S. territory safe from foreign invasion.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! These fucks have the GAUL to try to pull this shit!?
Oh I am going to have a fucking necklace of ears by the time this is over if this shit doesn't take an immediate nose-dive.
Please, Kek, please, let these morons actually try to dethrone Trump on the basis of 'federal government duty to keep U.S. territory safe from foreign invasion', because the People would look at that shit, look at our demographics, and be hoisting their pitchforks (ie assault rifles) before these kikes could even get a single OY VEY out of their disgusting rat mouths.

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion.”
> The petition cites evidence of such an invasion, namely the Russian hacking, and asks that the entire 2016 election be nullified, all the way back to the primaries, on the grounds that cyber-territory in the U.S. was invaded with the intention of altering the results of our Presidential election.

Possibly.
This is their best chance though. The current stacking of the supreme court ensures that there is a better than 1% chance of this going forward.

They'd easily lose any armed conflict, I have no idea what they or their masters are thinking.

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion.”

No.

Good luck (((judiciary))). You can make a ruling but can you enforce it?

> salemnews.com/news/women-ask-court-to-halt-trump-inauguration/article_2d1ad9a1-9258-5f3e-ba61-d261a2734a9a.html
> Donna Soodalter-Toman of Gloucester says she believes the reported election hacking and tampering by Russia is akin to our “being invaded by a foreign country.”
I wonder if she believes literally being physically invaded by a foreign country is akin to being invaded by a foreign country.

> Nancy Goodman of Rockport believes the idea of Russian influence on voting in America’s Nov. 8 presidential election is “a most basic issue for our democracy.”
I wonder if she feels the same way about AIPAC.

I wonder why they aren't naming the third… I'm sure its (((pure coincidence))).

> The petition, filed first with the U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston, was rejected Jan. 6 by a three-judge panel.
> The effort is being headed by the organization Voices of Millions through its website revote.info, and the petition was filed Thursday afternoon with the Supreme Court.

> “This isn’t about (political) parties or Trump,” said Soodalter-Toman, who moved to Cape Ann from Newton last year and runs the store DIVA — Donna’s Infinite Variety of Adornments — on Gloucester’s Main Street.
We don't live in a democracy, we live in a republic. This rhetoric makes absolutely no sense, in fact.

> She and Goodman, both registered Democrats,
What about Israel?

Interesting thats just slipped in there…

> “My concern is also larger than a partisan one,” said Goodman, 64, a part-time vocational counselor at Gloucester High School.
> “The other night we heard President Obama say that democracy is a fragile thing — and this shows that. If we can’t, as a people, respond to what now seems to be commonly accepted as true — being hacked — who knows what else could be done? There are some real dangers here.”
Like with AIPAC and Mossad?

> Those dangers were outlined in an online and telephone press conference hosted Thursday by Jerrol Sanders, the CEO of an executive consulting firm who described herself as “an innovator and strategist.”
> Sanders was joined by Brian Fox, a California-based software developer whose company has built an open-source election system.

> Sanders, who praised the petitioners and coordinators working on the project, including Gloucester resident and events organizer Kirstin Elaine Martin, acknowledged that the U.S. Constitution has no allowance for a revote.
> But she noted the Supreme Court can provide injunctive relief and judicial review, and Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution assures protection to any and all of the states against “invasion.”
Why are we not bringing suits against the Federal government on the grounds of failure to uphold the Constitution in this context?

> The petition asks the court to issue an injunction blocking the inaugurations of Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence, and carry out a review of the election results, and “declare that the election results do not reflect the intent of the Constitution.”
What?

> The court’s website notes the nation’s highest judicial body annually receives between 7,000 and 8,000 petitions seeking action, and hears an average of 80, about 1 percent.
> “I have no idea,” said Goodman, a cofounder of Cape Ann Time Bank and a member of the Gloucester Conversations group that is set to facilitate public discussion about the Sawyer Free Library project.

> “I’m not a betting person,” said Soodalter-Toman, 67, and a longtime activist on women’s rights and other issues, including with the group Our Bodies Ourselves.

DO SOME FUCKING DIGGING

> Company Website: adornmentdiva.com/
> Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCTZBMYxVFygw1ok9T3lyq9Q

We're America, not France.

March 17th huh. Plenty of time to finish Breath of The Wild. Thanks for the heads up bro.

> citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.232.8183&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Dig on Toman and Associates Consulting

Haven't played it.
Still, Yeah I saw this and red flags went up. I'd been taking a break from the political memeing for a bit because frankly, I was burnt out and wanted to focus on relaxing and my private pilot license (Which is going slow). But I saw this and now I'm legit concerned that a major shit storm is about to hit.

So the left has enough bitterness and impotent rage to try this? I can't wait. I wasn't even all that excited about Trump. I started abandoning hope long before the election.

So far, this is the shit I want to see digging done on:

Donna Soodalter-Toman, aka Donna Soodalter
- Business: DIVA, Donna's Infinite Variety of Adornments

Nancy Goodman
- Business: Gloucester High School (part time), Cape Ann Time Bank (cofounder), Gloucester Conversations group

Kirstin Elaine Martin

Voices of Millions
- revote.info

Sawyer Free Library Project

Our Bodies Ourselves

Toman & Associates Consulting

Brian Fox

Jerroll Sanders
- Note: Appears to have dissociated from revote, her reasons unclear

> revote2017.org/revote-2017-update-021417/

Do you still have a list of Soros shells and other such DNC funded shills? I wonder if their names appear there in any way shape or form.

I never saved the information. Not even from the podesta matter.

SEND THIS TO TRUMP

Negative.

> archive.boston.com/news/globe/obituaries/articles/2004/06/16/arthur_toman_57_fashioned_elegant_string_instruments/

> linkedin.com/in/donna-soodalter-toman-620677

> https:[email protected]/* */

> healthmetricspartners.com/team/

It might not be anything, but "private shows" for a jewelry store? That's unusual.
archive.is/LSPRP

They do realise using this as evidence means that the claims will be thoroughly scrutinised yes? And by using this it opens up the possibility of evidence of other types of foreign invasion that the current administration has been working on stopping.
Do they have something else up their sleeves, because this all sounds too dumb to be true?

Unusual indeed… She's also associated with an underaged pregnancy program IIRC.

> > capeanntimebanks.org/Home.html

> goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/cape-ann-timebanks-with-super-k-and-nancy-goodman/

> capeanntimebanks.org/For_Members.html

No way it will pass with Gourch breaking the tie
Even without him it'd fail

> goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/?s=nancy goodman

The nose knows.

Honestly, it's their lack of deeper connections so far that's got me concerned. Makes me wonder if we have to look at their business relationships outside of the U.S. to see if there's something there, and if not, then what campaigns they've donated to, or their downstream connections.

No conflict of interest there then. The nerve of these people!

>> The Massachusetts petitioners are seeking support through an online fundraising campaign through gofundme/newelection.
Where does the law stand on foreign funds being used to pay for undermining the integrity of a country and its government?

> gloucesterconversations.org/about.html
> gloucesterconversations.org/founders--contact.html
trainer, Nancy also connects students
and business owners as the Transition
Coordinator for Gloucester High School.
She is president of the board of Cape Ann
Time Bank.

> whatisessential.org/
> whatisessential.org/meet-our-practitioners
> whatisessential.org/people/staff

Jesus Christ, its like a mix of a bar mitzvah role call and an Indian wedding.

> whatisessential.org/people/board

> whatisessential.org/client-list

For a regular store, yes. If it's a high-end store whose clientel are the rich and influential, it makes sense they would accommodate their clients'/customers' needs in that fashion.doesn't mean nothing else is going on, it's almost a bit like a pub lock-in from the sounds

> whatisessential.org/plan

> whatisessential.org/newdirector

> whatisessential.org/sites/default/files/PCP Strategic Plan - Web Format.pdf

have designed and facilitated dialogues in 38 US states and 15 nations.
We have worked on a range of divisive issues including interreligious
tensions, partisan politics, homosexuality in faith communities, abortion,
the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, environmental policy, post-genocide
reconciliation, labor standards in the developing world, and racial,
cultural, and economic divides at nonprofits and academic institutions.
In addition to our fieldwork, more than 1,800 individuals have received
facilitator training through Public Conversations Project workshops,
magnifying the scope of our impact as alumni continue to improve
dialogue in communities around the world.

Special initiatives must be aligned with our mission and
core competencies, and should grow out of our recent or
current project work. Given our limited resources, such
initiatives should also generally be pursued in collaboration
with other organizational partners and should not strain our
core operating budget.
Potential areas for special initiatives include faith and
science, gun safety, the Israeli/Palestinian conflict,
immigration, religious conflicts, transpartisanship, urban
challenges (e.g., community relations, school closings,
charter schools), Capitol Hill gridlock, training for policy
advocates, climate change, empowerment of women and
girls, gay marriage, gender identity, and mental health

twitter.com/DianeBlumstein/media

> gofundme.com/2e3zuvks

> If you need to know anything at all, please call me anytime at 917 523 9163 or email me at [email protected]/* */

Letter from my friend Tiffany Fontana, in Brazil fighting to get her kids free from their abusive father and back in the US.

I smell a rat.

🍿

g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2014/10/brasileiro-e-americana-se-enfrentam-na-justica-pela-guarda-de-4-filhos.html

> twitter.com/kirstinelaine1?lang=en
> sparxcubed.com/#
> sparxcubed.com/about-kirstin/

She's a fucking globalist!

> linkedin.com/in/kirstinmyers
Can someone with a linked in profile get us a screenshot?

Trump should just pull an FDR on the supreme court already.

I can't wait for SCOTUS kikes to die in their sleep.

instagram.com/kirstinelaine/

https:[email protected]/* */

angel.co/kirstin-elaine-martin

yatedo.com/kirstinelaine

blogtalkradio.com/abetterworld/2017/01/03/round-table-on-the-integrity-of-voting-democracy-in-the-usa

yatedo.com/kirstinelaine
yatedo.com/p/Kirstin Elaine Martin/normal/6485f63c427904e6c8216998ada38096

facebook.com/KirstinElaineMyers

plus.google.com/102436128110909767937

kenneth-fax.strikingly.com/

verbatimadvisory.com/

Slapped this together in between moving servers out of our datacenter

blogger.com/profile/15019001472218461856

Who We Wre And What We Do
About Globond

Globond’s Members, called Globonders, are extraordinary individuals who have achieved success and satisfaction in their personal and business lives, and who are now dedicated to be world leaders by making their business models more influential and working together for the benefit of humanity. Globonders come from many countries and cultures, and represent diverse businesses and professions.

Globond International, Inc.’s mission is to connect, empower, fund and strategize ways to meet the personal and professional goals of its Members, who will in turn shape social and global change. Through its large network of Friends of Globond, the powerful networks of its Members, Globond can access virtually any organization or person on the planet.

Globond’s business model is unique and effective because of:

The high quality of its members – organizations and individuals (usually CEOs).
Their enthusiastic and valuable support of each other’s goals.
The professional and personal guidance of the Globond Team (management).

Globond produces value for its Members by actively tapping into these business forces, the 3Ss:

Synergy – the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Serendipity – “the art of making unsought findings” (Pek Van Andel).
Synchronicity – coincidence of events that are meaningfully related.

To become a Globonder, people need to meet these Membership criteria:

Achievement of personal and professional success.
A strong desire to partner with other world leaders to create a strategic plan for empowered personal and professional goals that in the process benefit humanity.
International and intercultural involvement, and desire to benefit from a global economy.
Linked to a variety of extraordinary individuals and companies who are like-minded.
Taking of 100% responsibility for his/her behavior and creation.
Possession of and access to a mix of resources upon which success depends.
Deeply ethical – operating personally and professional from a place of integrity.
Humility, recognizing that the new model for success revolves around us rather than me.

The Globond Team guides Globonders in these ways, called the 5Rs:

Raising the bar – assessing Member goals, strategies, resources and results to increase the potential for success.
Presenting creative ways to enhance the Member Reputation.
Introducing Member to valuable Relationships – with other Globond Members and important non-members – with support in how to leverage them.
Generating new and larger Revenues – or other monetized forms of activities, such as investments, sponsorships and donations.
Rallying for sustained success – follow up to assure that Member goals are achieved during the membership term.

We on the Globond Team are here to help you get the most out of your Globond membership. Please contact any of our CEOs:

Kirstin Elaine Myers, Chief Expansion Officer ([email protected]/* */), Mass.
Larry J. Rosenberg, Chief Empowerment Officer ([email protected]/* */), Ariz.
Elyce Monet, Chief Energy Officer ([email protected]/* */), Calif.
Chris W. Lawson, Chief Exit-Strategy Officer ([email protected]/* */), Mass.

How are they going to handle all the Mexican invaders who voted and still Trump won

I can't spend anymore time on this right now, but the conclusion?

Three old women - which appear to be Jewish - are acting as the face for an assemblage of globalist financial agencies to attempt to employ bureaucracy of the courts to tarnish Trump's regime, and potentially even seeking to depose him, on the basis of a Constitutional claim that, if it were permitted, would open the door to lawsuits against the US government for failure to impede the invasion of the country by foreign entities.

Fucking disgusting. I hope they get what they want, so that I can get what I want.

If you fail to secure your servers or accounts, then you get a retry at an election? If I remember correctly, the hacks consisted of SQL injection and phishing, which only requires basic computer knowledge to carry out. This is really about their ineptitude at running a campaign.

They WANT an armed conflict, to use to purge the country of evil fascist republicans.
I should buy another case or two of 5.56.

—–

In proper times it'd be treason.

—-

A necklace of ears?

bump

what anime?

s…sauce?

If this election and post election aren't prove of a ZOG I don't know what is. I know there are lurkers out there reading this, who have seen before your eyes everything that's happened. What other proof do you need that the Zionist likes are trying to destroy us?

There are literally foreign nationals invading our country and they're voting in our elections. And these people are actively aided and abetted by traitors within our government. Aliens are coming into our lands, resources are taken from us and given to them by the government. These aliens are claiming our territory as their own and killing our people by the thousands.

When can we start hanging these people for treason?

I think I found it

kissanime.io/Anime/Shimoneta-to-Iu-Gainen-ga-Sonzai-Shinai-Taikutsu-na-Sekai/

I don't think so. If courts want to call a new election Trump should ignore their decision and say it's outside of their jurisdiction.

Well, the Celts always were a bunch of cheeky kunts.

Was Asterix redpilled?

The chances of the court not laughing this out of there are zero. Just because you can petition the court for something doesn't mean that 99 percent of said petitions don't go straight into the trash.

Probably this, but no reason to let our guard down. Keep digging, anons.

They tried this shit like 3 other times before the president got sworn into office… And a few times before inauguration, and a few times before the general election, and a few times before the primaries…

So it's literally nothing

not gonna happen

Goddam look at that nose

Didn't these people attempt to crucify trump over considering the idea of not accepting the results?

DOA.

Austria proves that revoting is just a trap. It gives the idea that Trump is fraudolent and weak.

We Darkmoon Blades now

Is this not unconstitutional?

Those same people are currently rioting while waving "Not My President" signs.

Diane Blumstein
Donna Soodalter-Toman
Nancy Goodman

Let's gas these kikes.

I can't wait. The left is so bad right now. Could you imagine WW3, BUT this time, the Axis powers would be the US, UK, Russia and France? HAHAHA!!! The entire fucking world will be going for helicopter rides if this shit kicks off.

it's WWIII
we're the new germany, trump is the new hitler
it's going to be us vs. whatever countrys they can get to fight us
we must win, otherwise trump will go down in the history books as "the most evil man in the history of the world who has shoahed 6 gorrilion jews and assorted other groups like mexicans, muslims, and gays, and was completely unprovoked in a sudden aggressive campaign of world domination"
all of this, because he had the audacity to become a world leader who wanted what was best for his country
many people forget that the book 1984 was set after a nuclear war. failure is not an option this time. this is the "great filter" event for our species, and the last chance we'll ever get at survival

Fuck thats a good webm. I agree.

I seriously hope that this time at the very least those accusations will be based in reality.

So you're saying there's still a chance Bernie could win?

RIFLE BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS

Bump tbh

FUCKING DO IT ALREADY YOU GREASY RATS

IM BEYOND FUCKING READY FOR YOU DAFT CUNTS

You make me fucking ashamed of my state you despotic cunts. There are good people here who feel great about the election who you never hear about over all the fucking liberal whining out of Boston. MA needs to be purged first. Even commiefornia can wait. Liberals here have more agency and are more entrenched. This state is also by far the most corrupt of them all. Also, it is one of the only places to have negative population growth. Anyone with a non-pozzed brain wants to GTFO. America virtually started here too. This triggered me this morning. Fuck opioid riddled Cape Ann.

Here's the rub, and I warn you, its a bit worrisome when you're getting ready for bed at night…

… There isn't anyone they can get to fight us. I mean, who? South and Central America will want no part of it, Europe won't be able to muster the motivation (nor any meaningful effect), the Russians appear to have no significant interest in that outcome either, the Asiatics - sans perhaps North Korea - would want not part in it nor would they be well-placed to attempt the act, the Arabs are more inclined to kill the Jews without American intervention against them in that theater… There's only one group left, really, and its the Africans, and with that level of cognitive and cultural deficiency in addition to the physical distance, I just don't see how that's a feasible approach.
And neither will/do the kikes.

So… It can't be another conflict - besides, the old style of warfare died with Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I wager you can see where I'm going with this: The Jews aren't going to get someone to fight us, they're just going to try to eliminate us in nuclear fire - if we're lucky.
Know what really sucks? Biological warfare.
Know what Israel has been doing a lot of research into? I'll give you 6 million guesses, but I wager you'll only need 1.

I don't think the kikes are going to go for war, I think they're going to go for extermination via weapons of mass-destruction - which they've pilfered and developed over the years with the heaping amount of money we've been handing/throwing at them for the past several decades.

Won't happen.

they'd have to wipe out the whole planet if they took that route, because everyone would be ready to kill them once it got out that they were behind it

This, and with the rate information spreads, the world would know by the end of the day.

That's the rub of it lad - its the Samson Option Mk2.
The thing about WMDs is, they can be insidious deployed (much potential there), or openly deployed as to send a message. The kikes are comfortable with the Samson Option, they're comfortable enough to do the shit they do, at least, thinking that, worst case scenario, they've got the means to protect themselves… Its also why they're terrified of Iran getting nukes, or a sense - it changes the dynamics drastically for a small country when it possesses such weaponry, not to mention the shit Israel has access to after years of subverting the US.

I really don't see another World War style conflagration - that might be the cover for a large-scale strike of this sort, maybe even a subverted strike, but the World War scenario creates too many uncertainties, the kikes won't rely on it again if they can avoid it.

And what if information ground to a halt?

How would it? Unless they completely shut down all the cell towers everywhere before President Trump used the service that texts every single phone in America, I doubt they could shut it down quick enough.

Sounds good to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Nice trips. Completely forgot about EMPs, but I still feel like somehow, we'd have a way to see it coming first. The way Trump's operating, it's pretty damn obvious they get intelligence quicker than anyone else on the planet.

Worrisome trips.
> nationalinterest.org/feature/welcome-israeli-nuclear-weapons-101-13882

Keeping in mind the writer here is a Ziocuck faggot of the highest order, but still… If I was a creepy neurotic kike, know what I'd do? I'd build a fuckton of weapons when I had the ability. A literal fuckton. Several metric fucktons, in fact - you never know when you might need them.

A high-alt detonation, something in the 10 Mt range would be liable to wreak havoc on global communications, especially in the targeted zone. The largest yield ever was in the 50-60 Mt range… I wager we've got some protections, up to a point, but there's only so much you're liable to be able to convince folks is necessary - only so much you're liable to think is necessary, or warranted at least - prior to it having been demonstrated that its a threat requiring such action.
Just look at how pathetically little we expend on monitoring for incoming celestial objects that could wipe out this entire planet, or at least, our entire civilization… Until it is demonstrated that something is a threat, often enough, especially in government, it won't be viewed as a threat, and so counter-measures will not be prepared.

Not to sound like a shill, but I doubt military intelligence (assuming the White House knows) would be public knowledge, and if Trump does somehow have that information, he'd be stupid to let Israel know we have a clue.

Totally not the point.
The point is, we don't know… Trump might, but that's largely irrelevant.

What is relevant is that, with a comparatively simple yield, you could eliminate communications into or out of the United States, at least for a limited period of time, I wager. Of course, if that were coupled with terrestrial application of such weapons systems, its not likely there would be a great deal of communication forth coming, at least, not for very long.

I reiterate the thought that occasionally keeps me up at night, which is that, if you're the kikes, the international Jewry if you will, I don't think a World War conflict scenario will suffice - its too risky, there isn't the ready playing field that was present prior to the previous wars, and the circumstances could easily come back to bite them in the ass in a big, big way… And I wager they're aware of that.
So, World War 3? Doubtful. Some mechanism employed to, say, eliminate the US while implicating Russian involvement, thus motivating the Europeans toward another self-destructive conflagration? That I could see, maybe… But, if the US is the new Germany, I don't think the kikes are going to risk a reversal of the conclusion of their last expedition down this road.

I can't get over this shit. It appears they WANT Civil War II: Electric Pencealoo.

I see what you're saying, but I can only see it playing out one way.

I'm not saying we'd be completely okay, especially when you consider collateral damage from electronics everywhere going out, and the inevitable war that would occur afterwards. I'm just saying I don't think we're exactly sitting ducks unless you consider the theory that the Samson option involves nukes being kept underground beneath each state.

I had a run of the mill trump supporter (The kind that's almost too stupid to keep himself going) actually argue it was fake news.

(((THEY))) STILL HAVE NO FUCKING PROOF OF THIS BULLSHIT

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

When Onigger was President?

kek

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but on what grounds do they have a position to have it nullified? I get that they're just supremely ass blasted, but Trump didn't win by illegal means. Even if they're angry about Clinton winning the popular vote (and of course there's an issue there with the illegals voting), it still doesn't matter since the electoral college was around prior to this and they were fully aware of this.

Fine, I'll check these sick dubs

Because DA RUSSIANS HAXXORED THE ELECTION*
by phishing the e-mail of John Podesta and giving the info to wikileaks

Yes just ask the kikes, they will be totally honest.

wrong timeline buddy

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

archive.fo/RwJU2

Snopes, but whatever. They even call out HuffPo for chest-thumping a non-issue.

I'm thinking noses, maybe.
the downside is that the necklace would get heavy really quickly.

just sayin'.

drumpflets btfo

Looks like Trump needs to purge the entire government sector of Obongo loyalists.

Let them try.

.io is a fake site you retard, .ru is the real one.

I haven't posted here in a year and let me tell you, drumpflets is the only meme you kids will ever roll out.
I hail from the chan that suggests Trump is a full blown 4D cryptokike and 7/10 chans are information skimming ops.

But still I'm proud of you guys you actually created memetic OC and not just decade old image macros, well played.

For this to even make sense, they would have to prove that Trump being elected constitutes an Invasion, and that the proper remedy is to nullify the outcome of the election. Furthermore, even if they did somehow prove that, they would also have to prove that Trump would not have been elected if the hack did not occur.

Regarding the first point: you can't just nullify something because a foreign government caused it to happen without USG consent. For example, Russia hacks into a server in the United States, finds evidence of criminal activity, and releases that information to the public. It wouldn't make sense to just let the perpetrators continue their activity just because the activity was discovered as a result of a "foreign invasion". Additionally, what would the next step be after removing Trump? It wouldn't make sense to hold the election again because the information from the breach is still out there; you can't undo that damage. Instead, they would have to argue that Clinton should be installed as the President, or that the election should be re-done without counting votes for Trump. Both options are illegal, which makes the nullification as a remedy a completely absurd proposal.

Regarding the second point: if you do not prove causality, then you would be giving any foreign actor immense power over the US government. Such a decision would set a precedent that any cyber invasion can invalidate the result of any election, even if you can't prove that it affected the outcome. Keep in mind that DNC servers are not USG property, implying that any server in the United States can be breached for the election results to be nullified. Don't like a particular candidate, but you're a random niggerfaggot in 3rd-world country? No problem, just send a phishing email to everyone who has ever done anything to help the opposition. You've now "invaded" US cyberspace and done something damaging to the side you want to win. If that side doesn't win, then you can get some kike lawyer to argue that the result should be nullified.

This is fucking retarded and everyone would have a field day ripping it to shreds.

Some Jew named Blomstein is trying to sue the federal government? He's trying to make some petition to usurp Trump? What the fuck am I even looking at, some document from over a month ago?

Fucking OP.

yes please

Bankers win in war.

Fag marriage and DACA are retarded yet here we are.

This is on a whole different level, though. If successful, this would literally do the opposite of the section in the Constitution that they cite. Although, now that I think about it, the arguments for gay rights do the same thing: they violate civil rights using civil rights as a defense.

That's the point, the kikes do not care one whit about the law as it stands. They will twist and contort and torture every syllable until their Talmudic machinations justify their desired outcome.

These people are the new incarnation of the birther movement, only made worse because they are believing the most demonstrably ridiculous bullshit rumor ever to grace the news.

The fact that any journo is still peddling this idea that Russia somehow stole the election by influencing people not to vote for Hillary Clinton is the most brazen display of disconnection from reality. I want them to push this shit as hard as possible so we have a definite list of delusional cunts who need to be executed for their own good.

LOL
nothing else to say

If dubs, the Supreme Court nullifies the election which forces Trump to assume his final form and become the God Emperor for real.

this fam

10/10 WEBM full of Holla Forumslack references

If dubs, death to the deep state

Get out.

That aussie dyke that said Trump would be the last president was probably right if this passes through.

You expect me to take this shit seriously when you post fucking anime? Get fucked you virgin faggot.

GET FUCKED

It's like they literally want to be murdered in a gore-orgy of public outrage.

Theyll finally have proof, genius.

They'll have their proof with them in the grave.

You ever thought that is what they wanted?

Incoming Guac surge.

Thing is that the birthers were vindicated in the end as the birth certificate was proven to be a forgery. We had an illegitimate president for eight years, Obama should hang over this shit but never will.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BREAK THE LINKS YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILLS

If they attempted something like this Trump would be assassinated during the communication blackout. Russians would be blamed for that as well.

this will happen, but it wont start with Trumps impeachment
it will start with a military order by Trump while president, then he will become emperor

When, oh when will this retarded meme die?

In many ways.

Why doesnt the BO just redirect all links through an anonymizer?

Of course it's what they fucking want.

The left is suicidal, the possibility they try to kill us along with them is very real. I hope you're all prepared for it.

I've tried telling the BO this many times through >>>/sudo/ and he doesn't give a single fuck. This is the most common argument:
Referrals only hurt Holla Forums, [they] aren't the only board on the site.

really makes you go hmm

Jews love to incite civil war. They'll try to get whites to kill whites if it kills them. But we have to remove them first.

But its not like installing a redirect service wont hurt other boards, right? Holla Forums is also the biggest board by a good margin, so that argument of it only being a Holla Forums issue is kind of weak.

I also hate breaking up links, first of all because its something we wouldnt even need to do if the admins/BOs werent lazy faggots, and number two, which is more of a personal gripe, is because its a fucking pain in the ass to try and use those links if I am on my phone or something.

Yeah I agree completely with everything you said. It's moronic.

Probably when it stops being true.

(check squared)

hownu.ru

Watch out, you will get banned from 8ch for insulting anime. It happened to me, it can happen to you!

I'm sorry, am I the only one who thinks that sounds like a fucking great social program?

In fact wasn't basing currency on labour one of the huge successes of the NSDAP? That program sounds genuinely amazing.

underrated post. kek'd hard

how about the school she was brainwashed at?

any jeweler dealing in stuff that runs into five-digit prices (in US dollars) makes private appointments, and in fact it's open-door store hours that's less common.

Seems about as likely to succeed as Sovereign Citizens shouting that they can't be detained. This doesn't look like the actions of some zionist conspiracy so much as 3 leftist retards who think they have a much better understanding of the law than they really do. They were BTFO by the First Circuit Court and their appeal will suffer the exact same fate.