ISIS Calls For Backup: Israel Attacks Syrian Army Positions Near Damascus

yidsrael bombs Syrian army positions on the eve of peace talks in Geneva

>Minutes ago, an Israeli warplane conducted an airstrike over the western countryside of Damascus, targeting the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions in the Qalamoun Mountains near the Lebanese border.
>A Syrian Army source told Al-Masdar this morning that the Israeli warplane had crossed into Syria after flying over Lebanon’s ‘Arsal Barrens, where both Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS) are headquartered in the eastern Beqa’a Governorate. The Syrian Army source added that the specific location of the attack was in the Jard Nalhleh area of the Qalamoun Mountains.

Oh, isn't that interesting? The Israelis flew over ISIS and al-Qaeda positions — but saved their bombs for the Syrians. Quite telling.

There were no reported casualties.

archive.is/t17L9
russia-insider
.com/en/isis-calls-backup-israel-attacks-syrian-army-positions-near-damascus/ri19004

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
pastebin.com/zLV2PSAX
politicalresearch.org/tag/jerry-falwell/
etinside.com/?p=11679
religionnews.com/2016/07/14/5-faith-facts-on-mike-pence-a-born-again-evangelical-catholic/
cufi.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Talking_Points
archive.is/emTjC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it comes out (to the world) Israel bombed Syrian targets in support of ISIS Ww3 will have started

I'll take WW3 if it means the world knowing what Israel really is.

Holy shit. How much more obvious can it fucking get? Sean or Trump better a dress this shit and tell these kikes to stop helping ISIS and fucking with Syria during a god damned ceasefire they have no business getting involved with in the first fucking place. At least one of those who that journalists better ask a question about this. Mother fuck, I'm so sick of these kikes doing whatever the he'll they want in dunecoon land and no one saying shit about it.

Fucking bump for extreme relevancy.

Why? Trump isn't going to start a war with Israel over it. Assad is in no position to open another front, and the S-400 systems which could down any intruding warplanes are in Russian hands, and I doubt Putin would risk WW3 over the ocassional bombings which never really do anything significant.

Basically, this is the IRL equivalent of low quality b8.

Hello JIDF

At least one of those shitbag* journalists

I need to get my shit fixed. This nigger tech posting is going to be the end of me.

Shut the fuck up nigger. These kikes are bombing mother fuckers during a ceasefire which goes against the god damn convention they instated to ensure no western nation could ever win a war period.

This isn't the first time. Israel also had documented cases of terrorists being bused into Israel for treatment. For a long time they maintained a long southern front thanks to the border with Israel, who provided them with weapons and artillery support. Not once and not twice did Israeli Air Force destroy Syrian army positions, but I don't think in any of these cases it was as far as Damascus yet. Also occassionaly SAA captures a munitions warehouse, or a "hospital" according to the media, where boxes have US markings on them. Liveleak had several different videos filmed by SAA showing it.

I'm familiar but this is the first time they've done it since Trump has ascended the presidency and he better let the kids know they need to stop stirring shit up during a fucking cease fire because he's not going to bail them out when they break the fucking law.

In this day and age, there's gotta be a way to get this to the american people.

Fuck that, he better not tell the kids anything and instead gas them all.

Yids not kids! Pox on the faggot the wrote the algorithm for autocorrect.

Also bump.

WW3

Hope the mods sticky this.

I've reported it. They fucking better. Lots of stupid threads are popping up in the catalog.

Israfag here, Trump supporter. You can be as mad as you like, but it was a strike against a convoy of weapons on it's way to reach Hezbollah, which is not going to happen under our watch.
Arabs are sneaky and ceasefire means only more opportunities for them to re-organize.

Shit I know how much you love to shit on kikes and I won't try to stop you but you're getting your jimmies rustled by a mudshit, prime example in greentext above. THEY STOLE INNOCENT DINDU MUSLIMS LAND WAHHHH GIVE IT BACK

Incoming angry mudshits T-5

I highly doubt christcucks will fight Israel.

Goodbye

Give me a single logical reason why you care at all about what happens in the middle east regarding jews killing arabs, other than the fact you're a filthy islamic pedo ofcourse.

pot calling the kettle black.

Yeah kikes are slimy aswell, I'm not going to deny that. Point still stands though.

A mudshit kike like you won't rustle my jimmies. All middle eastern clay belongs to whites.
>>>/oven/

No it won't. If Israel come out and openly and admits that they attacked Syria unprovoked, what little political capital they had in the Western world will vanish.

Reading comprehension below 0. Must be arab or legit retarded.

Ah, just like Saudia and Turkey literally supplying ISIS and buying oil from them? Totally devastated, yeah.
Not to mention the Obama administration funding them, McCuck meeting with them and the list goes on. The world doesn't care much and this is why pretty much every country besides Russia maybe is invested in ISIS in one way or another.

But you're so redpilled you must have known that by now.

Would be a dream for me to witness you deport all those liberal shit kikes you have in the US to mexico or something. We're something else tho and you're just jealous that instead of being cucked like Sweden, Germany and umm, US(!), we're actually doing something against it.
Stay mad pleb.

get the fuck out

This is some next-level shilling, JIDF must've gotten some kind of hothead recruit.

Fuck of kike

Why havent mods opened this kike yet?

Fuck off, kikes are all tribalist with their strong ingroup preference. There is nothing gained from Israel. You deserved to be glasses.

Fuck off TRS

Ovened* not opened. Fucking nigger tech. Whatever, we stickied now. I'm out.

Israel hasn't contributed a single soldier to any war in the middle east. They are no ally.

If this isn't evidence that ISIS is a Mossad op, I don't know what is.

You have way too much faith in cucks.

The UN stopped us from doing so in the excuse we would be starting a "holy war" if we would. Israel has volunteered to join JWB against Iraq, for example.

Yea and the Geneva stops you from bombing shit during a ceasefire yet here we are kike.

FUUUUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCKING KIKES!

Do you feel in charge?

Of course not, kikes always play both sides so they make it in the long run, like the parasites they are.

Probably won't produce the result Holla Forums would like but Syria, Russia and Iran should call for an emergency UNSC meeting where they will show all evidence they have this took place during a ceasefire.

If there's no casualties it's gonna be a bit tougher to justify such a move but they can still do it.

Rev up them hashtags, boys
#IsraelignoresISIS and #Israelattackssoldiers

Then link to this article as well as any other relevant information. Tag your congressmen, elected leaders, both in USA and UK and ask them to call out Israelis for attacking those that attack ISIS.

If they deflect saying muh Hezbollah, remind them that Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization and that they should've attacked both Hezbollah and ISIS if that were the case. Remind them that Al Qaeda was left peacefully alone as well.

They can't detect or switch tactics with this.
Case 1: but goy! Israel was defending it's borders!
Why didn't it defend it from ISIS and All Qaeda and attack them? Does it know that ISIS and Al Qaeda are not a threat to Israel? Why? Are they on the same side?

Case 2: it was Hezbollah goy!
Why were ISIS and AQ ignored? Israel has the weapons to attack them all a hundred times thanks to the US giving them billions of dollars as well as trillions in weaponry. Were they not enough to attack all of them?

Case 3: oy vey anti-Semite!
Remind them that Israel kills Palestinians very cruelly and that it has attacked USS liberty as well as bombed a Lebanon hotel and try to blame the Egyptians. Ask them how long Israel's crimes will be continued to be ignored.

Also if someone equates Hezbollah to ISIS, show them a death toll chart or something.

Time to redpill the masses

I WISH A NIGGER FUCKING WOULD

That's kind of retarded
#IsraelViolatesPeace
#IsraelViolatesPeaceTreaty

I figured that it would attract the muh freedoms crowd that loves soldiers.
Israel did attack legitimate soldiers that kill terrorists instead of the other way around.
Your hashtags are also good. But this needs to be a group effort. Let's all brain-storm.

What about just #IsrealAttacks ?

It's simple yet urgent and conveys a sense of danger even to the reader.

just go with it, kids / likes / what ever

personal favorite is giggles

WEW

I think this is perfect.
It can inspire curiosity and people will click the hashtag to find out more.
They might expect to see an attack that happened within Israel and then see that Israel attacked Syrian soldiers unprovoked.

#IsraelAttacks can be interpreted in two ways so this is good to use.

If Trump calls them out it would also expose American support for ISIS too.

Maybe he could use this to get Israel off our nuts and have an excuse to expose/purge the CIA at the same time

Well to be entirely fair, they usually contribute the starting shot.

How so? EVEN if it did, it would expose Obama/CIA/Mossad support of ISIS, not so much of America's. Trump has also hounded on Obama and Hillary being the founders of ISIS in that regard anyway. I believe it's a means of eventually exposing them anyway.

It would expose the Obama administration's support for ISIS.

Trump already asked if "do you think we're so innocent?" or something when he was being forced to denounce Putin being called a killer.

This might work in his favor in fact! He might be called out on the millions that died by American drones and troops and then he can say "Obama and Hillary destroyed Iraq and Libya and Syria but I won't continue this practice. It breeds terrorism.." etc etc. Something like that.

He's already said that George Bush didn't keep us safe.
Then he's mentioned that we spent 7 trillion in the middle east and made it worse.
#IsraelAttacks

Amazing how many times they've used that excuse. I must have heard that one literally over 500x in my life. Well, great to hear that after nearly 7 years of a civil war, that bankrupt, destitute Syria can still hand out candies like that. It's not like they need them… oh right. Well good job repeating what the Jewish CNN is selling you dumb kikes. Very goy of you.

He's right, you idiots. Maybe the ambassador's death didn't ring a bell to you guys, but the global cabal wants war between USA and Russia, they NEED IT before pizzagate goes global and catches them with pants down..
Falling for these obvious provocations would be retarded since Israel would go crying straight to Trump.
They know they're fucked so they'll try anything. Maybe even attacking Syria outright.

Literally, their pants are down, fucking little white children and eating them.
Or a general war with Islam vs Christianity. But the kikes are DESPERATE to get a war going that could be used to pivot to a war between BRICS nations and NATO. Making effectively "WW3"

I see the kikes are worried enough their operation to destroy Syria will fail that they've begun to explicitly show their hand. Interesting.

off by one, kek is speaking to us, the kikes are willing to go it alone against syria and get hammered by iran for the sake of ww3 for the goyim

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Are you even white?

Start killing those kikes

Checked

You really fucking think Trump doesn't know that?

If they bitch at him to get the US involved he'll just tell them to eat a dick. They instigated it so we have no obligation to bail them out as an ally.

Get gassed, kikes.

What needs to happen is for President Trump to join with Russia against ISIS, and embed U.S. soldiers with Syrian forces.
Any attack on Syrian military by Israel then risks Israel harming U.S. soldiers, and that would FINALLY drive a much-needed wedge between Israel & the U.S.

It may even be considered an act of war, and a good reason to freedom bomb our "greatest ally."

Another good response would be to join with Russia and devastate ISIS, while providing advanced weapons to Syria (ostensibly to also fight ISIS), and thus free Syria to declare all-out war on Israel over the next atrocity and invade for themselves.

In any case, we need to stop supporting the ISIS mercenary force & clean up the mess our former administrations have ILLEGALLY caused. This is the least we should do.

Then why not hit the convoy as it passed over the border, instead of INVADING Syrian airspace and creating doubt as to your intentions?
As far as the observer knows, those weapons were resupply for Syrian troops fighting ISIS, because you bombed them while in Syrian territory.
If what you say is true (and I don't just accept that it is), then hitting them inside Lebanon would have removed all doubt as to your intentions and theirs.

Are Jews just stupid, or do they think the rest of the world is?

Redpill your family on Israel now, take the opportunity

Israeli leaders are stated on record saying ISIS is a good thing for them. No doubt mossad trained and armed them.

sauce nigger

Common sense and months of threads here on 8pol, you incurable newfag.

Lurk more before opening your cocksucking mouth.

Back to reddit.

It's the jubilee.

Do you really believe that? Western countries would cover for Israel and the worst thing that would happen is some condemnation.
You must be underage if you are so naive. Do you not know how much influence control Israel has over western nations?
Do you not know how gullible, uninformed and pro-Israel your average person in western countries is?

No. If WW3 is to occur, it will only start in defense of Israel, not in retaliation for the decades and centuries of lies and manipulations and assassinations and bombings and all-round dirty tactics they've used. Jews are at the nexus of almost every Western war since… at least since the Hundred Years War. WW3 would be the culmination of their parasitic efforts.

If we wake up to what the Jews are doing before we carry out their WW3, then we will have unprecedented peace.

ISIS is Israel.

source?

This is perfect. It'll trigger the MKULTRA training in the reader to investigate, and then they'll see what's really going on.

thank you, gonna need that if the normalfags claim it's false

Well fuck you both faggots, I've lurked 8pol for 3+ years. I know ISIS is good for Israel, I wanted some fucking sauce of them actually saying it for propaganda purposes.
You know, some of us have shit to do irl and we can't keep up with every fucking thread.

Not until they are charged. IF they manage to cause a war before that it's the same as the lost trillions before 9/11.
Russia's allied with Syria. If Syria goes to war with ISrael, USA, Russia and with it China are pulled in.

Trump is not a dictator and the US government is still full of Israel firsters. Congress is majority Republican and if they want to declare war, they will.

OKAY..
GAS THE KIKES, RACEWAR NOW

ISIS has NEVER attacked Israel.
This simple fact is enough to red-pill the vast majority of normies, or at least put them on the right track.
It's at this point that the normie begins to actual use his mind for the first time and ponder some very politically incorrect possibilities.
etc., etc. …
Seriously, I hope you goys are using this tactic.
This event only gives us even more ammunition in the propaganda war.

Go back to >>>/trs/
We support assad and want to genocide filthy kikes like youm

Nobody cares about your little sand desert nation that got overrun a millennia ago. Kys

This has been going on for pretty much the whole conflict. About once a month.

It's so common I'm surprised it made the news.

Remember Syria and Israel are technically still at war and Israel is occupying Syrian land.

Uh, no. They have done this multiple times already.

boohoo dead muslims, why does pol even care? is it Israel or the shitskins? I'd rather have the whites over the niggers

This kike probably thought he was on cuckchan or something. Thanks mods.

COME THE FUCK ON, FOLKS.

They do this often enough that we need to make people aware. This is an act of war.

Testing:

👳👳👳👳👳👳👳💋💋💋💋💋💋💋👨‍❤️‍👨

Fucking kek.

you, all your countrymen, and all your people around the world are going to die by our hands. everyone you care for, or love, is going to die a horrible brutal death to pay for your people's crimes. there is no escape this time. there is no diplomacy or negotiation. you won't just be expelled from our countries again, we will hunt you down no matter what far corner of the globe you try to escape to.
and we will be better off for it, and nobody will miss you.

Chill man, you gotta catch shit for a spoon feed. You been here 3 years, you should know that. Drop the ego.

sure thing chaim

fucking checked

I'm guessing you didn't mean to quote that first kike. You're right. But the shit should've came with an image related. :^)

I SREAL
S ECRET
I NTELLIGENCE
S ERVICE

i doubt anything will happen because of this
israel seems to get to do whatever the fuck they want to

Good Luck Assad!

2017 has only just started and is going great so far and with the help of Hezbollah can make it the jews last

Isn't that Mion?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

He is correct, this IS bait. Those guys need to show restraint, starting conflict is the dumbest thing they can do as it is exactly what the kikes want.

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

The problem is it'll never get reported by media outside of the Arab sphere of influence, and every respectable (and non respectable ones besides) white person would take that kind of information with a grain of salt. The source that Russia Insider is referencing is still the only source reporting this.

(check'd)

(heiled)
Gas The Kikes Race War Now

"I talk to these people all the time."
~John CuCain

well trips don't lie…

"We will completely crush ISIS. We have no choice." -Donald Trump

Man I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but fuck Isræl for life.

Do you even need to ask that?
it's both

"Because the media said they did that one time and got BTFO."
Keep in mind that might come up as an answer if you're trying to redpill people.

Reminder that there is also an Assad Curse.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
How based is Assad, by the way? Are they just that much better than (((ISIS))) or are they legitimately people we want in power?

Here's hoping it'll be against the kikes and other shitskins.

But… it's not even gas, Zyklon B comes in crystals…

Is that proper? "Ae" is pronounced as a single sound, like "eh." It is represented in German by the umlaut (two dots) "a" and all the Greek words I've ever seen with "ae" pronounced it as "eh." However, "Israel" is pronounced "Is-ray-el." I don't know if natives call it "Is-rehl" or not.

æ is pronounced either like an english short a or as you say. It used to be pronounced like an english long i in Latin until the medieval period, though, and that's what it was in all the Greek words. The kikes call it "yisra'el" with a glottal stop between the vowels, meaning using æ is incorrect.

Interesting, didn't know that. I always thought the "eh" sound was how it was used in Greek/Latin. Thanks lingualanon.

I highly doubt it's proper, but I also highly don't care.

You let the kikes corrupt your language, and that's the start of it, user. Culture is serious business.

Checking my own dubs, Kek confirms McCain as CuCain for life.

Modern English is a satanic kike language anyway, whaddaya do?
I don't care to properly honor Isræl, & it saves one character on twitter when I'm exposing them.
(For which I have been ghosted & locked out many times, including a current suspension. Sensitive.)

I prefer to fight tooth and nail, personally. Speak properly and eloquently; emulate the man you want to be. The more people who speak eloquently, the more likely someone else will think that it's appealing and follow suit. Struggles like this are always a tug of war that can go both ways; there's never a "point of no return." Even if our nation was 99% non-white, there's still hope for a brighter future.

HEIL

HEIL

HEIL

No problem.

I'm inclined to agree there.

Maybe not American evangelicucks.

Also, remind them that ISIS has attacked the US, France, Belgium, Germany, Russia… states that are part of NATO, nuclear armed, or both. Why would they not fear a retaliation from those, but fear Israel?

Israelis are shitskins though. This is what actual Jews in Israel look like.
Allah-whites like Assad are more Aryan than any jew.

1) muslims =/= arabs
2) israelis < everything around israel
3) pol =/= single entity
4) cant mossad the assad

Remove Zion

Seconded. Check these.

Well honestly one reason is because even Hamas can barely muster the strength to attack Israel these days. Israel hasn't attacked ISIS because even if they are not materially supporting ISIS they are without a doubt ideologically supporting ISIS.
I don't have the saved news reports of Israelis saying they prefer a salafist sunni regime to Assad

Have to wonder if Trump knew it was coming, and how he felt about it

Gas the kikes race war now

HEIL'D

Witnessed.

You should really look into how Israel funded Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood back in the early days, because they preferred the Sunni hardliners to the more secular PLO.

Yea Hamas long has been infiltrated by Mossad.

The word "support" doesn't reflect the reality of what's taking place. The IDF (with other countries) provides intel, logistics, medical assistance directly to ISIS. US weapons air dropped straight on top of their position on multiple occasions is not due to human error or incompetence (contrary to MSM reports). Same goes for USAF and IDF airstrikes on Syrian army positions that greatly benefit ISIS.

It's far more than just ideological support.

I think people seem to forget that:

But wouldn't that cost a fuck tonne of money to do?
I don't get this profit motive of both kikes and the banks.
It seems like a bad deal to me.

I don't get scared often, but that scared the ever loving fuck out of me.

US sees these countries as unstable and a burden on their banks profits. They want to tap the resources and the business opportunities but the fact is the assad government fucks with this.

Israel also sees a potential threat to them. But frankly it's also the same for assad.

The main issue is a lack of trust, because shitskins have terrible social skills. They're fucking arrogant as fuck and exploit their contract negototiations.

I'm about to start mine and she will be redpilled.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I find it suprising that this thread finds this remotely suprising… read more

praise kek

I cant wait to see your race die you filthy kike.

I wish I could reach through this computer and strangle you personally, but putting my glock in your mouth and making a brain slushie will have to do.

I have secondary trauma from reading your post user.

PLEASE stop posting

(checked)

you too

Funnily enough, I'm digging these pepes out of a weird Russian pepe stash I stumbled across while searching something on Yandex (sort of like Russian jewgle).

When checking dubs lately I have been choosing an image at random from this vast folder. Pic related is a sample of some of the weird Russian memes that I accidentally grabbed with wget from the same server.

have you ever stumbled across a large stash of rare pepes in the wild, my son?

I was gonna say posting over such trivial things is rediculous but then you got a 7 and i decided why reply its just hipocritical and then i was like w/e

That huita meme is still around?

Don't forget the miltary advisers that Israel has been sending to the FSA (one of whom was captured by SAA in Aleppo).
They're probably doing the same with ISIS.

checked

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Unfortunately without providing sources and proof I will have to disagree only because you need to maintain plausible deniability nowadays. IT is the same reason the guns from Libya went to 6 Turkish rebels who had been cleared by the CIA. They in turn sold them to Islamic state. This is the truth about all "black" ops like ISIS. Without plausible deniability the big boys won't touch the shadowy operators.

No it is cheaper than you think. That is the whole point of stirring up sectarian differences. You must motivate the people beyond reasons of monetary gain if you want successful subversion and insurgencies.

Once again not proof that mossad is ISIS. Islamic state only called themselves Islamic state of Iraq and al Sham because of their own stupid beliefs. The moment they had a "caliphate" they called themselves Islamic State. Not defending them but this is lame proofs.

Is Syria kebab?
It better not be.

enter the petrodollar.
the US desperatley needs the world to use only dollars for international trade.
theyve killed a whole bunch of goverments because they refused, like gaddafi and saddam.
the point is that if people trade with dollars, they need dollars to buy shit, thus dollars are in demand.
that means dollar value goes up and the inflation is somewhat negated.
if the middle east switched to trading with euros or gold tommorow the whole US economy would collapse in less than a week

kebab means an islamist radical trying to impose his views on therers and expand territory.
its a term referencing bosnian muslims during the yugowars.
so no secular countries arent kebab. turkey and saudniggers are kebab, but not syria and iraq

This is from yesterday, but I don't find it, I don't doubt it though they have done it before.

Right now, ISIS have been forced out of the Kebab down. Assad is taking back a lot of land, and ISIS is horsing around a bit down at the border with (((Israel)))

But they did it? didn't they?
My systems aren't fully operational, neither am I for that matter buuurp, but I missed this.

Normally I would catch it in my trap here

THIS

OFC they want feces there, in 1-2-3 the kikes could just buldoze over into and say, oy vey, is not safe here new temp territory we swearings….

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

they apparently gave asylum to some isis terrorists and treated them in a hospital in tel aviv.

The kikes are supporting isis, will president trump admit it?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Defend your country from international (((banking))) influence and eradicate as many mudshits as possible, their families too please

These ISIS terrorists are being given "humanitarian aid" at an Israeli camp in Golan.
There's a video of the same terrorists committing a suicide bombing in Iraq that destroyed a convoy.

ftfy

AAAYY LMAO

For checking my hitler dubs

It's not the first time they did this either; Israeli airstrikes are a monthly occurence by now, always claiming they're bombing Hezbollah, as if that gives them the right to violate another country's airspace (the again, Turks are getting away with a ground invasion, so I guess nobody cares enough anymore).

Speaking of Turks, they just captured Al Bab and, allegedly, plan to invade Kurds after getting cockblocked by Assad. Could be good news - Kurds should put up a bettter fight than ISIS, and war with Kurds means no war with Assad (who has been doing pretty well this past month - territorial gains on practically every front).

How to Kill Zionist Propaganda

Wow the Israel shills are real.

Best of luck user.

Then you better hope the Christians do.
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
pastebin.com/zLV2PSAX

The love of Christians for Israel seemingly knows no bounds.

This has a major impact on American foreign policy. Consider

politicalresearch.org/tag/jerry-falwell/

Its founder, John Hagee, is worth $5 million. etinside.com/?p=11679

Donald Trump's VP pick Mike Pence.

religionnews.com/2016/07/14/5-faith-facts-on-mike-pence-a-born-again-evangelical-catholic/

And then there is the Israel pledge.

Groups like CUFI follow a narrative that poor beleaguered Israel tirelessly strives for peace in dealings with her neighbors, but the anti-Semitism of the Palestinians and Islamic nations of the Middle East puts them forever at risk. Usually, Iran is the chief culprit, but the Palestinians are guilty as well for 'rejecting peace.'

cufi.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Talking_Points

From Pat Robertson:

Are you feeling nauseous yet? It continues:

I wonder if the sinking of the USS Liberty was also a miracle of God by his Chosen People.

archive.is/emTjC

Indeed, your digits read true. I suggest that Pence, as one supported by evangelicals, desires the proper state of Israel to be annointed in blood as in the book of revelations, so that the armies of the world can then gather and destroy israel, and islam, in a climactic battle! Weird book that one.

Of course, the rules don't apply to G-d's Chosen People.

bumping for interesting implications

The kikes are planning a new war in the middle east. A big war.

turey, saud, us, israel vs syria, iraq, iran, russia.
its pretty obvious. turkroaches and burgers wont want to leave syria and iraq when theyre ordered out

Where is the Russian S-300? Why wasnt this plane shot down?