Capeshit

THIS is why people crap on capeshit.
villains.wikia.com/wiki/Teutonic_Knight
I don't care about depictions of Nazis being evil in media (and can enjoy it if done right), but this backstory makes ZERO sense, and angers me because of its extreme laziness. Is he nuMarvel? Old? Why the hell does he have a swastika on his armor, instead of at least an Iron Cross? I get that he's joined the Nazis, but that doesn't mean he has to remove the cross that I'm assuming he had on his armor (if he didn't, I'm going to get even angrier), since after all, according to this he's still from the Order. Why does he want the Nazis to gain power? It said he was opposed to them. Is this just poorly worded? Explain, Marvelfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literal WW2 propaganda

Now that's something unheard of!

I've heard conflicting things about the nazis that they were either Christian or the high command was pagan.

So that guy gets mutated by brick DNA

Sounds more like he would have been more on board with Operation Valkyrie than to be a listening and believing Nazi.

Look man, there are good stories and bad stories in any medium. Would you use some awful Stephen King novels to say that horror books in their entirety are shit?
Does Bubsy 3D make you shout "This is why no one likes 3D platformers!"? Did stepping on a lego put you off building sets entirely as a kid?

That's racist against Hindus.

It's even the right way around.

Can we turn this into the 'Find weird old cape characters and post them' thread?

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes

what the fuck, was that some sort of scientist-mason because that bastard hasa lab coat. Why did that happen, secret experimental mortar?

If it's Spiderman's day off why would he go to a Mets game as Spiderman?

Because it's SPIDERMANS day off not Peters, JJJ is probably expecting a photo op there.

I think this picture explains itself

Is this where Brick Frog in Venture Bros. Comes from?

Is this a grimdark Krazy Kat reboot?

Black Condor.
He was raised by condors, and learned to fly by imitation.
No, I'm fucking serious.

This is comedy, is it not? A one-off joke comic, r-rite?

It was a combination. Some were Western Esotrics, some were Odinists, and some were Christians.

.t Holla Forums

This sounds like a fun comic. Which issue?

Wait, Stardust is in the public domain?

Because it's rehashed childish stories for sad, fat, ugly, smelly neckbeard manchildren who refues to grow up or develop a good taste?

Being a member of the Thuul Society, Hitler had some interest in artifacts if foreign religions. To what degree he was obsessed with the occult is something only those close to him could say

That can be asked of much of the silver and bronze ages

yes, it's in the public domain

If only it were so simple

There's the dog welder.

Pretty sure people shit on capeshit because it's the lowest possible denominator of writing.

In the case of Stardust I think nobody owns the copyright. That's not always true in cases where the writer and publisher are gone, but if it is, you're often safe.

There are WORSE origins…
Black Bomber!

That's unfair to use. He was literally created on a bet to make the worst superhero.

As ridiculous dated as Captain Nippon is, it actually wouldn't be too hard to update him. He's already a man-made monster instead of a human. Just elaborate his backstory to something like "the Bureau of Onmyo (who were never disbanned like the real world because magic is 100% real thing in comics land) created him by fusing an oni and kyonshi"

Marvel wiki says it's a alt-universe and the character only appeared once.

I always knew that term sounded Jewy.
Tools. Can be used effectively.
I don't think I need to explain why this is neither desirable nor undesirable. This is trash.