Kid tells Trump to not cut budget from PBS, not build the wall and that Mexicans are people

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/22/politics/boy-toby-question-tom-cotton-town-hall-trnd/

I am on with bringing down the pedos, but honestly screw this kid for daring to stand up to God Emperor Trump, and should go down with the pedos to hell! Of course there is the chance he is being used by them.

Damn I hated how the libtards were loud and annoying with their cheering.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HLoXd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The day I need a kid to plan things is the day I give up.

Of course he is being used. How the fuck does a kid know about ANY of this. You want to know the level of my political education at that age, as well as every other kid around me during those years? 1%. That 1% means all we knew was who the president was. Thats it.

So kids being political means that there is an adult using them to be political.

Kid is not old enough to have political opinions without being spoonfed. This sort of thing only appeals to lefties and their feefees.

Child abuse. Imagine your kid was saying the 14 sacred words, you would be hounded and probably charged.

This kid doesn't even know how to wipe his own ass. He's a perfect avatar of liberalism.

Checkmate Moly-"don't beat the children"-jew

HURR if a kid says something it must be right!

Ain't nobody going to defend PBS these days.
How our institutions have fallen, that greed stricken men would use children rather than speak before man and god with their honor at stake.

You know how the last few generations that were brought up with this globalist shit turned out.

Nothing pisses me off more than shithead leftists using their own children as political tools like this.

Yes, and people are subject to laws.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why do shitlibs think the political opinions of kids is so amazingly important and valuable? They are obsessed with lionizing the psychology of children and presenting it as some sort of universal truth.

yet they call Trump a child. weird.

Should start taking away the kid's shit to represent the cost of keeping spics.

Friendly reminder PBS spent American tax money on shitty Let's play gaming channels that went no where.

who cares about some faggot kid

Gee I wonder which leftist Jew is fucking this kid

Really? Which ones?

I sometimes wonder what would've happened if Mr. Rogers were still alive. I'm glad he died before everything went to complete shit, and that he didn't have to defend degenerates or people who cut off their dicks.

Oh yeah because a child this old totally knows about the budgets of broadcasting organizations and international border control.

Fucking pieces of shit using children as their own personal advertising venue.

all of them.

OMG this child is so innocent and pure contrasted with those meany old conservative white people and their dastardly law-enforcing ways c'mon people doncha know wisdom is always best in simplicity that's why the voting age is 5 in this country

When I was 8 years old, Bush Sr. was President. I wrote him a letter and asked him to lower taxes on imports from Japan so I could have cheaper vidya. A lot of other shit was going on then, but all I knew was I wanted cheaper video games and they came from Japan. I didn't know about illegals, Hart-Cellar, investment banking, Saddam Hussein, Kuwait, or any of the other shit going on then.

It's absolutely pathetic and kind of maddening that leftists are so quick to use kids to try to jerk you around and make you feel bad, cuz you wouldn't want to hurt this poor kid's feelings, right? He doesn't understand any of this shit. He's way too young to understand the reasons or the ramifications of any of it. It's disgusting of the people who put him up to this, and it's not fair to him to manipulate him like that.

he is being used but he should be slowraped by milo just to send a message to the libs not to brainwash your kids or they will only become a set of holes for other types of use

This is why we need legalized abortion. There wouldn't be a little tolby if his liberal momma could have got an abortion. Also, tolby probably doesn't give a shit - he want to watch pewdiepie and idubbz not that gay liberal shit

People are white. Everyone else is by definition not human.

Well, what does this little faggot have to say when his faggot father is out of a job because Pajeet and fucking Juan will do it for $2.00 an hour and his little faggot ass starves to death?
What's his take on the situation in Iran or our struggling infrastructure?
Where's Ja Rule?

Another disgusting propaganda piece from the left. What is it with lefties and children being (ab)used sexually or as political props?

That's why lefties have kids. Lefties have kids specifically for them to be props.
Half nigger baby? It's a prop. Adopt a full nigger baby? It's a prop and a virtue signal. Have a white baby? Make sure he understands to feel guilty for who he is!
The only reason they even bother having kids is to use them to further their agendas.

The reason liberals like to use children is because they basically use them as shields.

Doesn't linking to CNN just give them more revenue?

Absolutely Disgusting.

They know they can't win with logic, so they use children to appeal to your empathy. The same thing is done by sandnigger invaders.

I'm willing to bet his parents are divorced and his mother has custody.

Why is a child's prospective being championed as so highly especially in a topic they'd have little knowledge about.

STOP USING CHILDREN AS POLITICAL PAWNS

Almost as bad as muh 8-yr old (Asked,said,cry about) meme

I could on all day with "muh 8-yr old" meme

Lefties have no qualms about using their kids as tools. I see tons of toddlers (!) whenever there's a counter-protest to some random "ebul nadzi march".

That kid is a represent of everyone on the left, mentally under-developed giving political advice/commentary.
It's fitting really.

they want the children,
they want their minds,
they want their bodies,
they want their organs,
they want their blood,
they want a future slave they can deprave and no future for white children.

Should have hired a lobbyist.

Leftists can easily relate because they're mental children themselves. They never developed emotionally past the age of like 12.

Okay. Not really worthy of a thread.

What's really funny is, this would be a convincing factor for liberals. Because they operate entirely off of emotion.

For me, this is entirely empty, hollow. What's more, its transparent as can be - this kids parents are coaching him, using him as a political mouth-piece to appeal to other liberals in the context of emotional response.

Its truly amazing watching these people on some level, like a nature documentary.

Just weird and kinda sad…

This really should be a meme

(((Yudowsky))) makes some good points tbh.

The fact that a 5 year old is saying this shows how low the so called liberal intellectual bar is.

Holy shit these low T retards would never survive even a few hundreds years ago, maybe not even 100. This is why NATSOC is the best ideology, it gets the weak out in the open where we can purge them and remove their bloodlines.

Pff, fake news. That's clearly not a kid.
THIS is a kid.
On a serious note, if this kid came up with it himself, we should do the opposite because he's a fucking kid and knows nothing. If his parents put him up to it, they should be ashamed of using their child in this way and putting him the spotlight of a thousand angry people.

If only you knew how bad things really are…

Holy fuck I didn't know he was that much of a cuck. I was into that new age shit for like 2 weeks and this guy took it hook line and sinker.

He's just the tip of the ice(((berg))). The subversion has gone so terribly far… Like I say: If only you knew how bad things really are…

How bad are they?

Very, very (((bad))).

When will they learn?
Also Gavin's gotta hang. You're not cool, man. You're 46 and you dress like a Portland hipster.

CHECKED

fucking idiot. Its jew rogaine.

Forgot pic.

That's fucking disgusting.

Don't you get it, he's so hip and in touch with the kids!

I would like to see (((them))) try that trick with the president.

Trump: Hey kid, what's your favorite toy? Pokemon? What if I just stole your Pokemon and gave it to a mexican? Would you like that? Well that is exactly what the democrats, including your whore parents want to do to you. They want to steal everything you have. If you don't like that, then all you have to do is shout at them, build the wall!

keep using kids to push agendas, diminishing returns have to eventually kick in, right?

Perfect example of the maturity level of the libtarded mind.

Lemme guess, his mommy works there?

Probably, it's very clear to all but the most retarded minds that this child is just parroting what he's been told to parrot.
I expect this, because he's just a kid.

That kid can't even fucking wipe itself clean why does the political oppinion of a fucking toddler or a kid matter or have any weight at all.

Our educational system has failed our youth.

Once again using kids to further your agenda

i was 10 before I knew who the president was.

And why the fuck should some random kid's opinion matter at all?

because when leftists feed some brat some lines adults need to change their world view to match…. I have a feeling this shit works more on women than anyone else.

Dang I guess this is it guys. Its over.

For real. It's why the Harry Potter references and whatever else aren't merely them trying to be cute, it's because they quite literally cannot comprehend even the most basic, rudimentary concepts outside the context of fairytale/movie plotlines. One of the main reasons that the more obviously absurd and over the top something is, the faster they close ranks to defend it at all costs, while opposition of any kind just makes them dig in their heels even more.

All of you get the gas.
archive.is/HLoXd

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

That cringe when a liberal and his gaggle of pet niggers will ook in approval at this.

Ben Franklin was a fucking retard.

Also why young girls become so passionate about 'social justice'. It is all presented in neatly packaged black/white feels.