The prequel apologist is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a faggot, nigger, cuck, pleb, redditor...

The prequel apologist is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a faggot, nigger, cuck, pleb, redditor, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a prequel apologist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.com/whois/j-dar.ca
archive.is/ULO3S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is J-Dar still around?

I'm suprised it actually wasn't a site for spreading anti-semitic canard.

I-IN YOUR HEAD
RENT FREE

IIRC you can still access its archives on web.archive.org if you have the exact URLs. Last time I checked the site itself it was in perpetual loading. It may still function but not one can load it.

Nigger

They're actually good movies though.

come on user 1/3 isn't good

I just did a whois. And i think (((somebody))) bought the website to shut it down.

whois.com/whois/j-dar.ca

but there is nothing to apologize for. They're fantastic films.

What if the creator made the site specifically because he knew some rich jew would buy it just to keep the goyim ignorant?

Absolutely destroyed us Mike-drone.
Also I happily call myself a prequel apologist because they're great films and I don't get all my opinions from drawn out "reviews" by some fat cuck whose proven to be unable to make a decent movie himself

Then it had to be someone affiliated with the Toronto Jew Film Festival.

Pleb detected.

I like Phantom Menace and I DGAF what anyone else says. It's an OK and enjoyable movie. Darth Maul is great. The pod race is fun. The final saber fight is the best in the series. Even if cancer like Jar Jar exists.

lmao, so they are kino

JarJar was funny as fuck, only autists hate him.

You're five?

t. redditor that will go see the next notLucasfilm movie in theaters

The clone wars IS good.
You're probably a lousy indiana jones fan. I saw raiders of the lost arc remastered on blu ray and IT SUCKED

The same fucking movies as before, you autistic loser.

Of course, they're much improved and objectively better than the originals. Especially ESB and the ending to RotJ.
Because they are. I hope you don't trust (((critics))), user.
It's a very good children's film actually. It's rare for these films to come out these days, the kind that is enjoyable for the whole family and isn't pushing some progressive agenda.

You fags do realize Lucas is a liberal right? this meme that he's redpilled has been pushed for a year and its not sticking because everyone can see through it. Just throw in the towel.
archive.is/ULO3S

Considering the imminent nuclear war with the norks Lucas was pretty prescient.

is the Jewish expression for an exposé piece.

If it weren't for the Han shoots Greedo scene, I don't think most people would have such a problem with the special additions. They do make some genuine imrovements. The original Ewok victory music was shit.

there's also this garbage
90% of the improvements are good, its just that extra 10% are either complete cancer like embed or ultimately unnecessary which ruin the experience.

Isn't Jewdar down?