Breaking the jew's will

Breaking the jew's will
Anons, I think it is high time that we strike directly at the source of our troubles: the jew's will. The lying, scheming, scrabbly, vermin core of their being, the thing that keeps them waking up every morning despite the fact that they're genetic abominations and are a mockery of humanity.
I want us to delve into how we will finally break their backs before throwing them into the eternal hellfire, and I hope you will help me in this goal. What will it take to get them to finally break? What will make them lose their nerve, and cut and run? What will make them collapse into a heap and finally give up?
These are pathological liars who thrive on harming other people, they tend to be schizophrenic and have sociopathic tendencies. I am assuming that we should use similar tactics that investigators use against sociopaths, but the question is: do they break or are we going to simply have to break their bodies? Are they so fundamentally broken they will never accept their fate? They are liars down to their DNA, they lie to each other, they lie to themselves, they never break character. How shall we go about breaking them, entirely, utterly and forever?
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA331313
This is a PDF on various military leaders who have contributed on the general idea of breaking the enemy's will, but how would we go about breaking the will of the Rothschilds, the Israelis and Global Jewry?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SfJql
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPViUrsl9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you try and come up with an idea yourself instead of being a faggy "ideas guy" who never contributes himself

"supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance (will) without fighting. In
the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and
intact; to shatter and destroy it is no good"
t. Sun Tzu

So do you think breaking the jew's will or spirit is in our interest or not?

We have capability and will. Directly attacking their capability might be in our interest, directly doxing and harassing their shills, harassing their politicians and NGO workers.

If we could remove their political purpose for the war, we could remove the reason for their object. Would redpilling the world be enough? Destroying the monetary system and their ability to control?
The jews desire global control and power, what would remove their ability to do that? National sovereignty and local politics would make that much harder. Free speech, widespread gun ownership, legal judicial killing of jews and bankers

If we boycotted all jewish goods, all jewish businesses, we could help eliminate part of their power base

Too soon. We need to get America back on it's feet first.

I want to be proactive, user. The shilling has been intense lately and I want them to very much be on the backstep. If we can start excluding jews from society now, perhaps that will make our later job easier.

How about a religion where the jews are basically evil demons that have been sent here to tempt, manipulate, and destroy all humans?

You don't seem to understand how jews work then. The amount of shilling you're seeing should tell you just how much they're on the backstep. Jews have always been their own undoing.

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake?

Duh.

So Christianity.

I'm not advocating impatience but I absolutely do not like how they've been working on changing Holla Forums consensus. They've been working on almost every possible topic non-stop.

Yeah because they're terrified. Who fucking cares? Jews are jews, and they're stupid.

So what does it take to get them to break? What makes their mask slip?

History would give you the answers you seek.

Checked
Sweet ID too
Because jews don't give a shit, and i'm not talking about any jews, no, i'm talking about the ones that matter: Rothschilds, Kissinger, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc

These people do what they do because they do not care about anyone but themselves, to them other jews are nothing but their scape goat, human shields and canon fodder
Low ranking Jews support them because the big guys know it's a good idea to keep their shoktroopers and suporting player happy, but the top won't hesitaste for a second in sending their own to the oven if they think they'll get some shekkels out of it

They are all psychopats, Lust is not the only reason they have pedorituals, they aslo use them to have some dirt on their peers to make sure they'll step in line or burn with the rest of them if they revel
Money is the only thing they care about and they have that in spades
sadly a long as the Fed exist, there is no chance of breaking the kike's will

man, what would we do without meaningless, repetitive calls to action that never, ever materialize?

Why be coy about it? If it's an integral part of jews, they wouldn't be able to change it, and any information here would educate anons and help us defeat them that much easier. The jews would obviously know their own weaknesses so I don't think you'd be feeding them any information that they didn't already know. If you need to keep it esoteric then that's fine.

This is what I'm concerned about, that the only way to deal with them is entirely physical, that you've only won after you've won and physically killed them to the individual, and that means our work would be harder than it would when dealing with a foe that can break.

It's not a call to action so much as a call to understanding. We need to understand before we can apply force in the right areas.

A few ideas:

- Give them some competition (possibly a controlled opposition). Then they will expend their energy trying to out-jew their competitors.

- Same idea, but infiltrate their ranks (somehow) and sabotage or evolve them into obsolescence using Bill Gates's tried-and-true method of "embrace, extend, extinguish."

- Modify public culture so that the vermin can no longer hide in plain sight. This is already happening as more people name the jew, but there is still resistance due to the "antisemitism" canard and christcuck's irrational attachment to what they perceive as "Christian Jews, you know, the ones from the Bible, the Chosen People".

- Subvert the jew's hegemony in law, medicine, finance, and the media. Any tactic that they use to excel in these areas (nepotism, education, natural ability kek) we can use too, and when we do, it is game over for them because they are so outnumbered.

- Galvanize some other demographic other than whites to do the dirty work of declaring war on the jews. Should be easy to get black people pissed considering the (((commonalities))) within the stories of rise and fall of prominent members of the Black community, including FBI documents released under the FOIA that showed that jews extorted rich rappers by making fake phone threats and forcing the rappers to pay massive amounts of money to private jewish security detail (no joke, this really happened).

But we must think and act like the jew in some ways to put things into a checkmate position. The jew is always in a hurry, racing against the clock. Also, the jew is constantly aware of the ambient game and never stops playing, whereas goyim (and only some goyim) have only just awakened from slumber to look around and suddenly realize they are in the middle of a battlefield without a musket.

This.

Because you're obviously ignorant regarding history and need to learn it.

Oh, this is just so you can feign a sense of superiority? Well if you want to do that, I'd suggest picking a place where they have registered names or tripcodes and you can be highly valued for "someone so educated" Holla Forums might not be the right place for you.

You're never gonna beat the jew at this rate.

Another idea, but it is a little abstract. Maybe it can help others think through the final solution space a bit differently.

- The "roach motel" method: Set up an artificial or somewhat expendable institution that acts as bait for the jew to invade in their usual way. Let them completely take it over using their favorite assortment of tricks. Then, when they have sufficiently cannibalized it in its entirety, either (1) use it as a ground wire to draw jews out from other more important institutions so that they no longer damage those institutions, or (2) shine a big ol' floodlight on them and film as the roaches scurry about, finally pulling back the curtain to the public to show them how the jews got trick'd.

iirc, the jew believes that their dead will literally rise out of their graves and ascend into heaven, hence why cremation and other modifying of their dead is seen as so awful. This is why the holohoax is such a big deal for them, because the idea of their bodies being burned up in ovens means that those jews could never go to heaven.

We could make it mandatory to cremate any and all bodies in the US, and make it illegal to bury your dead, but this has its own issues with individual freedoms and religious rights.

They, like every narcissist, fears aging and subsequently death more than anything else. That's also why they do blood rituals and why one of the rothschilds had like 7 heart transplants. Furthermore, they hate nature and all of its creatures. Spreading nature as well as spreading blackpills about their own mortality might also be useful.

Holla Forums is a place where we leverage our respective skillsets, that's how a gestalt works. It's not a place where everyone is supposed to walk along a predetermined path with a well defined hierarchy. The point has always been the information contained in the post, not necessarily the individual poster's identity. It's the whole reason why 99% of the posts here are Anonymous. If you want to be a smug little faggot then I suppose you just enjoy not helping.
You're like any other mouth breather on a help forum where a question is asked and the answer is just "read the man pages GAWSH." You best check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Thanks user.

So your brilliant plan is to get rid of the shills by outright stating what your plans are for the shills to read?

No nigger, Holla Forums isn't the place for YOU. Go read a fucking book, Jesus H Christ. Even the most introductory shit like Mein Kampf gives you whole rundown on kikes. Culture Of Critique is the next stepping stone after that.

The knowledge you desperately require but are too stupid/prideful to ask for resides in >>>/pdfs/

Now begone brainlet, or we'll bullycide you some more.

It's worked so far. The one thing I do know is that the truth always defeats the jews, over and over and over again. If you haven't figured THAT out, then maybe YOU need to lurk moar.
Holla Forums wins by operating out in the open, by sharing our knowledge with everyone. Imagine if "hitler did nothing wrong" was a big secret instead of a widely known truth. Nothing would have ever been accomplished.

You're such a fucking idiot. Go read Mein Kampf.

I've read Mein Kampf cover to cover and there is absolutely nothing there on actually breaking the kike's will. This is a very specific question, not "redpill me on kikes." Maybe you should lrn2readingcomprehension before posting. If your answer to a very pointed question is "go read these hundreds of pages and don't you even read spengler gawsh" then you're no better than the leftypol faggots. I can just picture you with a Che shirt saying "well just go read author x"

What do you want me to argue? You're proving right now to anyone that scans this thread how ignorant you are of jews and of basic history. You're doing all the work for me.

Suck-start a 12 gauge brainlet. If you had any idea what you were talking about and not just quoting buzzwords you gleaned in your last few hours here then you'd have laid out a groundwork on what makes jews tick and then relayed some starting points to expand from.

Instead you made a thinly veiled "redpill me on X'/datamining shill thread and to boot you acted like a childish faggot when you got told to lurk moar.

LURK FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING BRAINLET

wtf I hate OP now

Everything I've read of the jews has lead me to conclude that their will never actually breaks and the only solution is complete extermination, because they can never be made to acquiesce. They will always subvert and they will always jew. They are a biological weapon (or poison) and they must be treated as such. However, I acknowledge that at least outwardly they're human and they have enough similarities that there is a possibility that we could break their will, and if so then that is an opportunity we should seize.

Wew lad, it took you this long to learn that? Welcome to Holla Forums.

The fact that you somehow were able to put pen to paper and write that, but still started this stupid fucking thread shows what a mouth-breathing retard you are. Or more likely you just wanted some (you)s without putting in any effort and then threw a temper tantrum when we told you to LURK MOAR.

It seems to me like they're trying to shut down conversation through relentless ridicule.

As for ideas. Converting Jews from their faith is a must. It will break apart the cultural stranglehold Judaism has on Israeli people within Israel and reduce Jews to nomad merchants again.

Yet nothing in your posts is a contradiction of my arguments. You're merely making a long drawn out ad hom and attempting to conflate my thread with a generic slide topic.

Then why not simply confirm my suspicions if that's your estimation as well? There's no reason to be an enormous faggot.
The Israeli IDF are known to shit themselves in combat so I know that they feel fear, and they WILL run, so their nerve breaks and it breaks easily, but is it ONLY in the physical realm that their nerve breaks, or is there a spiritual/psychological dimension where we can utterly deconstruct them?
I don't just want to kill the jews, I want to dismantle them into their component pieces, physically, mentally and spiritually. I want them to be nothing but ash.
I HAVE seen their masks slip on Holla Forums before, and I know it's possible to trigger them. I know that it's possible to get them to abandon threads and I know it's possible to demoralize them, merely by what I've seen so far.
We can attack them on multiple levels, not just the physical, because I've seen it. What better way to convince normies than to push the jews to foam at the mouth and openly curse even their allies? I'm just looking for the specific buttons to do it.

Why not just make the United States a totalitarian state and just kill them?

Good lord you and your friend need to return from whence you came.

Another non-argument.

Which method currently is more likely applicable to reality? You have to consider this. You can have an end goal but to just spout your end goal and larp about how you're going to exterminate jews actually does nothing toward reaching that end goal. OP is asking what we should do within the bounds of our current environment, all I see is a pack of larping autists screeching before they think.

Yeah I'll do that, Gandalf.

This is like baby's first foray into toppling the Jewish power structure. Stop looking at Jews as rational human beings and start looking at them as a separate species. They can't be argued with or talked away or "demoralized" into not Jewing. They will literally never stop unless they don't exist anymore.

If you do happen to "demoralize" one the next day he won't even remember it happened. He won't hang his head in shame and blow his brains out, he'll just keep on kiking. The problem with you (aside from your asinine tone which is obviously you compensating for knowing much less than the average Holla Forums user and getting asshurt about being called on it) is you don't acknowledge there is only one solution to the Jewish problem.

It isn't exiling them to the desert, it isn't taking away all their countries and making them nomads (stupidest plan I've ever heard by the way, you want them out of your country and centralized, not decentralized and slowly clawing their way back to power LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO) It's to remove them from the Earth. Sorry you can'y stomach the ultimate goal of the users on this site. The RWDS aren't a meme.

At no point did I say that they shouldn't be exterminated, I am merely asking "is there a way to psychologically break jews." Since it's possible to do it at least temporarily, then whatever technique we use that's effective temporarily should be kept up permanently and at high tempo in order to induce a permanent stress on the jew. If they don't psychologically break, perhaps the stress will cause them to have early deaths from blood pressure disorders at the very least.
So the question remains: what does the jew fear most? Lack of control? Being ignored?

He hasn't even read Mein Kampf user.

Bingo - asking the right question leads to the right answer. This should be an interesting avenue of discussion. Good job Holla Forumsack. Let's see what comes of it.

No, OP! The only solution is to just gas them! You're not allowed to figure out how to get to that point in real life, even though that's something Hitler did himself, that's just an unimportant detail. Don't you understand? If we repeat gas the Jews often enough everyone will start agreeing with us for some reason! It's so simple! Nobody needs to be convinced or informed and no Jews need to be berated and attacked for their Jewery, all we really need to do is sit in our echo chambers and shout about the world outside. If you don't accept that, you're not one of us Holla Forumsusers!

They fear their kikery being exposed. And you have another fundamental misunderstanding about jews and their collective subversive effort. It's not willpower or other human ideals that drive them towards their goals, it's a biological instinct. They're parasites. They cannot survive with goyim blood to siphon off, whether it's in the form of destroying nations through war for profit or just Weimar-izing them with debt slavery. Jews don't have willpower anymore than a cancerous growth has willpower.

You don't "demoralize" cancerous growths. You excise them. And you can't excise them when the United States is a democracy. So for the time being your effort should be focuses on making liberal city dwellers more and more shrill so they alienate the working class of the country. Think of that as the MRI scan before the surgery. The shrill screeching will reveal the source and shape of the tumor. Then the surgeons can excise it.

Now, the fact that I even have to explain this to you shows you don't know as much as the average Holla Forums user. You're just screeching autistically that someone had the audacity to tell you to shut your mouth when you didn't know what you were talking about. If you know what you were talking about, you wouldn't be snidely trying to pump me for information while still attempting to retain some kind of pseudo-intellectual superiority.

LURK
TWO
YEARS
BEFORE
POSTING

They also fear direct physical harm, so it all fundamentally is derived from their own nihilism, that they don't acknowledge anything outside of themselves?
So they will age and die unremembered, they will walk in front of traffic and be unmourned, they will have strokes, heart attacks and aneurysms as they feebly attempt to regain control of the planet?
That nobody actually gives a shit about the jew and they are only a nuisance and soon a footnote in history?

If that's the case then we should push hard for ending foreign aid to israel, and telling them to stop whining about their "shoah" which is a fraud anyway. Then that would trigger them more than any threat, that nobody really gives a shit about these whiny by-blows.

Yet now we have a very good thread for the newfags to read. How about that.
Tool.

Get the fuck out you piece of human shaped fecal matter.

Rinse your mouth out with buckshot. The answer to literally any question your or some other idiot newfag could have is in the sticky , on >>>/pdfs/or in the archive. But of course you and every other newfag is too stupid to click on the sticky and find the link to these two literal vaults of redpill information. But instead of doing this and spending your time absorbing information that could help better you and your people, you argue here to attempt to save face after looking like such a retard. Your thread is shit, your arguments are shit, your understanding of Judaism's parasitic influence on Gentiles is shit, and worst of all you act like an insufferable petulant child.

It's like you asked some guy for the time on the street, and he pointed at a clock right next to you, and you went LOL FUCKING FAG DO YOU NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ A CLOCK HAHA oh but please read the clock for me and tell me the time thanks

>>>/pdfs/ *

Then link to something that is particular to the jew's will and specifically manipulating them psychologically. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Look at what they're trying to do to our cultures.

Basically the goal may be to mirror exactly what they do to us in a way that they can recognise as their own tactics. This tends to infuriate people as you come to a stale mate of sorts, causing them to create openings which you can exploit to gain ground.

I don't think jews operate like actual human beings. Most of their behavior seems to be genetic, as I think it has more to do with them being selected for psychopathy than anything else. As far as I can tell this is an entirely asymmetrical fight.

The way I see it they function like humans mentally but their religion and culture are a fallback that creates their behaviour and corrects them from deviation if it begins to occur.

It took me literally 10 seconds on >>>/pdfs/ to find a whole thread about it.

This isn't even spoonfeeding. This is a feeding tube. Jesus Christ man just CLICK ON THE LINK THAT'S EMBEDDED IN MY POST.

we as Christians need to START CALLING OUT THESE DAMN JEWS for not SUPPORTING CHRIST

>>>/pdfs/171 *

I don't care. They're kvetching like hell lately for the dumbest shit and I love it. Makes me realise why Jews are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia, psychopathy, and other mental illnesses above all other populations.

wew
You had ONE JOB

Oh and apparently you missed the entire part of Mein Kampf about debating and interacting with Jews, which is weird because you "read it cover to cover"

An entire set of books for a topic that could be broken up into bullet points? If you had decided to simply contribute instead of bitching you'd have wasted a lot less time.

Yeah, and the take home message is to win over your audience because you'll never "win" with a jew, they'll come back the next day and you wind up starting all over again. I'm not trying to "win" I'm trying to maintain a perpetual state of triggeredness in global jewry. Do you really understand the question I'm asking?

the only way to debate a JEW is to tell him about JESUS CHRIST
the only way to interact with a JEW is to send him away to LEARN ABOUT CHRIST

Baby needs his spoonfeeding apparently. Literally every question you are asking is addressed, in enormous detail, in this book.

>>>/pdfs/171
>>>/pdfs/171
>>>/pdfs/171
>>>/pdfs/171
>>>/pdfs/171
>>>/pdfs/171

If it was able to be "broken down into bullet points" it wouldn't be a whole book you arrogant child. Or do you suppose you already know more than Macdonald about Jews so why bother reading his book?

If you can't tl;dr complex subjects it's not that the subject is too complicated, it's because you don't have the intelligence to do it. Length is only required when you have to give sources, examples and take time in carefully framing your argument. Do you not understand memes? We can meme almost any topic in a single image or line of greentext. This topic is no different.
I still don't see any explanations, which again is entirely indicative of leftypol-type thinking.

Like it or not, they are intellectually formidable. Sure, plagiarism is a cottage industry for them but they didn't get where they are by being dumb.
So how do you beat a smart opponent? Figure out how to make them abandon their reason. They've shown on more than one occasion that when they detect anti-Semitism, it throws them into blind, unreasoning fear. This is where thinking like the Samson Option comes from. When they register something as a threat to them they want to destroy it with overwhelming force at all costs.
So make them see threats where there aren't any. Meming Pepe and parentheses as hate symbols was a good start, when the ADL starts writing doom-and-gloom briefs about a cartoon frog you know you're having an effect. The best strategy there is to keep meming and branding parts of popular culture as NatSoc.

Why are you so angry all the time, user? Perhaps if you contributed the information you're offering as part of the thread instead of condemning the user for taking a different approach to the same topic people might like you a little more. But instead you seem to insist on being unbearably autistic. We don't want to see you like this anymore buddy. Get some help.

If you were actually interested in the having your questions answered you would just read the book. I already told you answers are in there. You can't tl;dr the history of Jewish subversion and what it reveals about their inner psyche. If you cared about anything other than salvaging your ego, you would just go read the book. Then you would be able to talk with us about it since literally every other person on Holla Forums has read it.

You must be a Stage-5 Giga-Retard to be actively against books. Like seriously, who the fuck is against reading?

They aren't that bright, they just have mastered a fair number of tricks which work. The "jewish iq" meme is a myth, and we all know they're a bunch of inbred morons. They get very far with plagiarism and nepotism, that's true, but their bell-curve is skewed toward the shit side just like mudslimes. I wouldn't be surprised if the rabbinical jews had on average more intelligence, but it is definitely clear that they're not as smart as whites.
Holla Forums definitely triggers them with the memes and "wrongthink" but I was just wondering if there was something more effective. There's no reason to stop doing something that works, of course.

sad! low energy!

Good luck with the whole "I don't read books" thing

Thanks for playing.

The answers are right there user. They're waiting for you on the pages. Why you're too stupid to read them is beyond me.

Oh, are you broken now? Am I now going to get an endless supply of (You)s while you struggle to get the last word? Signs point to yes

Your thread is ruined, no one is going to spoonfeed you, and even though the answers are right in front of you, you refuse to read them. I know it's so hard to read more than 1 post worth of text at a time, but maybe one day you'll be able to do it. I believe in you.

Thanks for the (You)!
Actually the thread is a resounding success, but nice try! Boy, if only you jews were actually as smart as you claim to be, amirite?

/thread

Here's some more thoughts:

The Jewish religion has what is effectively a self-destruct button: the Messiah prophecy. The Messiah is supposed to be a carrot that they will run after forever but never actually reach. When the Messiah comes, he's supposed to bring every Jew back to a state of perfect religious observance, conquer the world and establish an eternal empire.
Naturally, this is an impossible goal. But there have been messianic pretenders, and each one has had a devastating impact on Judaism. It turns Jews against each other like nothing else; some buy into the prophecy as a way to gain power and influence and others deny it because it threatens their influence. It also brings back old fears connected to the rise of Christianity.
Currently, there is a hasidic Jewish sect called Chabad Lubavitch that is actually following the same path as the early Christians. Their head rabbi claimed (in a vague, indirect way) to be the Messiah, and many Chabad members believe this to be true even though he died in 1994.
Chabad is basically on a mission to take over Judaism as a whole by infesting Jewish institutions and converting them into Chabad franchises. Unlike other hasidic sects, Chabad members are comfortable operating in the secular world and are zealous about converting Jews from other sects to Chabad.

We could also look at what they try the hardest to defend. From what I see from this angle it's their reputation.
Once people stop seeing them as reputable their position in society will quickly degrade.

check out what's happening in france.. they won't leave until they've fucked up the country so bad that they "Jew Flight" once the cities and nation itself is unrecognizable. They hop ship and go to Isreal.

Amazing, really.

So essentially pulling at the strings of their religion until something loosens itself?

Pretend to "gangstalk" them. Even if we just occasionally sent random messages to kikes from dummy accounts, implying they are being watched, they will tell other kikes and then they all go paranoid. This will work, I have seen one go crazy through this simply trick, first hand. Praise Kek!

If Chabad continues to take over the Jewish world and stays faithful in its belief that their dead rabbi is the Messiah, it could cause some serious static within the religion. Like I said, they're basically on the path of the early Christians, and they strongly believe that they're the only "right" way to do Judaism. They're every bit as self-righteous as the globalist elites, believing they're the pinnacle of creation, but they have none of the subtlety. If they win the fight and take over Judaism they'll have to destroy a lot of the organized thought control systems to do it and they won't be nearly as good at hiding their true intentions from outsiders.
I've heard that there's been a bit of work by WNs to help with Chabad's Jewish takeover, but nothing widespread. One effective tactic for pro-white members of city governments has been to pronounce a Chabad guy the city's "official Jewish liaison" or something like that. Chabad loves it and it riles up the non-Chabad Jews who see Chabad as taking over Jewish affairs.
There needs to be a lot more thought on this, obviously. Of all the ideas in the Jewish religion, the Messiah seems to have the greatest power to evoke strong emotions and polarize people. It appears to be a weakness ripe for exploitation if someone can figure out the right way to do it.

Never heard of gangstalking. Is it just a method of persistent harassment to drive up their paranoia and provoke unwise action from the target?

Remember Joe Bernstein of Buzzfeed?

This thread discusses some of the more modern methods a privileged Jew uses to achieve his ends.

archive.is/SfJql

Remember, Jewish babies cry faster and louder than others when they see an ugly face. Remember the IDF standard-issue diapers too. Fearfulness is in their DNA, and fear makes them totally irrational. "Gaslighting," as the SJWs call it, works wonders against them. If you can get them to perceive that others are threatening or working against them, you can count on them to go nuts and start acting stupid.
If one Jew is in a group of non-Jews and you can plant the idea in his head that the others are against him, it can blow up the whole group. Best if you aren't even in the group, just an outside observer.

Yes, described. If you look into it, you'll find whole groups online dedicated to it as a form of mass hysteria where the paranoid confirm each other. I think some of it spawns from the victim complex, and they eventually fool themselves.

All good points. Helps explain why kikes are disproportionately falling for the gangstalking paranoia. They memed themselves insane.

So, gangstalking. We need to study their fears from the mouths of the "victims" of it. I've watched a kike for a while in person who was proclaiming this, and they thouht any vehicle that even turned near them was a spy and military. Play it up, be vague, and do it to their acquaintances. One degree of separation for every kike you send bs messages implying gangstalking to, that way they will be able to get peer acceptance.

For example them being actually threatened. Right now they aren't. What makes me lose my patience is how they love to make up stories about how some nazi beat them up and it happened because they were jews. In their stories it's very clear that's the only reason why a jew would ever find himself in a fight. I'm convinced they're taught to say that shit in the synagogues. That doesn't make the news somehow, but when a jew gets a swastika sprayed on his house obviously by himself CNN has to give them 20 hours. Now this shit about bomb threats, but would you believe it, not a single bomb killing them? How lucky are they?

tl;dr they're not going to be afraid until they get a real reason to be so. They say they're persecuted so much we've forgotten how to do it.

That's fucking hilarious.

Here's a potential fracture point: Jews and blacks. There's a lot of antisemitism among black subcultures. It kind of gets swept under the rug by the media because it messes with the BLM propaganda.
Solution: go on black Twitter, black blogs and other communities and spread rumors about mezitze b'peh, other blood rituals, pedo stuff and more. Spread some Nation of Islam propaganda against Jews as well. See if you can gaslight local Jewish groups under the guise of a radical black separatist.
If Jews think there's a rising tide of antisemitism among blacks, it'll cause a Catch-22. They can't discuss it openly without damaging their propaganda efforts. They'll probably try some kind of covert action, which if you detect it can be revealed on black Internet communities as "the Jews up to their typical tricks again."
These techniques will probably work best with local groups, like say find the radical black activist groups in a particular city that are too extreme for BLM, then rev up some sockpuppet social media accounts and spread rumors, then sound an alarm to the local Jewish federation and Jewish community center and whatnot. For best results, see if you can get the local media to report on it somehow.

Man, that must be torment for them when they see their parents. I almost feel bad for the kikelets now.

This is brilliant. Furthermore, it will be difficult for other group members to counter, since any attempt to convince the jew that there is no conspiracy will be seen as "denying anti-semitism" or even defending it.

See gangstalking. They're already prepped for it.

Jews use the advantage of people forgetting history.
They commit crime, let time pass, and then rely on the public forgetting their crimes.
So the burden is always on the public researching history to uncover their tracks.
Jews simply deny responsibility 24/7, always requiring the public to open the history books themselves to research the crime.

I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRST

Kill the spirit. Their bodies are human from the outbreeding, but their spirit is week.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPViUrsl9U

It has already been foretold.

With the Rothchilds cutting loose Podesta, and Soros under the microscope, it's fucking over. We just keep pushing until they collapse, and keep pushing afterwards until they are dead and only we remain.

It's all 4U. It has only ever been 4U.

I forgot to add, we killed all their frontmen. Podesta, Hillary, Soros. They have no Aeigis to get behind. That's it. They are fucking naked and they have never been as exposed as they are now in their entire history. We
live in unprecedented times that they could have never predicted and could never plan for. This is it goys, we've never been this close to cutting their throats before as we are now. Hitler himself would shed a fucking tear at our efforts and Geobles would cry at the effectiveness of our memes.

We're so close. Keep pushing!

Good call, there are forums full of people who believe that they are under surveillance by MIBs/government/Illuminati/whatever. Take a look at those forums, also read about this guy:

ht tps://encyclopediadramatica.se/Erik_Ribsskog

The average Jew suffers from a milder version of this malady. Anything that confirms their suspicion of outsiders triggers a spiral into paranoia, so study people who have it and figure out ways to trigger it. Also read the tweets from Mark Bernstein on Twitter, he's a has-been Jewish game publisher who went bugfuck insane about GamerGate and got repeatedly banned from Wikipedia when he tried to edit GG-related articles to add details of horrible conspiracies that he imagined them being involved in.

Violence.
I am not saying you should go out and kill them randomly on a killing spree right now, or even personally at all, but do everything in your power to take over politics, law, media etc and radicalize everyone around you against them so sooner or later kikes are kicked out with force.
They can lie but they can't fight. Even if they could, they are low in numbers. They are a parasite and the only way to remove it is to kill it.
No arguments, no listening, simple removal.

Remember #TheList psyop? That was fucking perfect for triggering those fags, if you did a similar thing with kikes the kosher salt would be incredible.

Name the Jew, that's the most powerful weapon.

They recognise their wickedness, just name them, and expose their tricks to the avarage goy; learn communication skills to redpill people without causing reject.

OP doesn't know kikes. They never give up which is why the solution, is to break their necks.

it's clear you don't belong here. lurk for 2 years before posting or gtfo

did you eat extra matzo today?

Satan?

This. Also, by working in media (news, hollywood) and academia (produucer of scholarly works as well as education of youth), jews have and take many opportunities to flood the historical record with their own narratives. Like a Terminator script, they change the future by changing the past as it is known at the present - once a potent weapon that appears to be backfiring at the moment.

They aren't that bright, they just have mastered a fair number of tricks which work
This
It's just tricks spread via nepotism
That is their secret
That and an absence of basic human decency

They are prone to paranoia so we should find ways to convince jews they are being gang stalked.
We could create fake accounts on jewish forums and drop annecdotes about "nazi looking" goys gaslighting us in a coordinated manner.
Then you will have jewish paranoia, narcissism and confirmation bias combining to create an exponential exposion of "nazi gang stalking" stories.
Many keks will ensue.
Many jehovies will be rustled.

Take out their monetary backbone (Hollywood). Don't go to cinemas, support any and all movie boycotts (even lefty ones).

Only stream online or burn dvds for your family members. Hollywood is their golden calf. Anything you can do to stop the money flow to that is a step in cutting off the serpent's (hydra's) head.

The father of Jews.