New Justice League Action short. This one is basically Mark Hamill talking to himself

New Justice League Action short. This one is basically Mark Hamill talking to himself.

when will it end?

Mark hamill is good, you stupid nigger.

Post like this should be istaban

Holy shit! This was actually very smart and good!
It's amazing how these shorts shouldn't be work, but DC atleast put the effort to make them good and watchable. If only they would do the same with their movies…

At least they made Trickster and Joker sound different.
Fair play to the guy- he allegedly gives a lot in the booth (animators watched him and added his movements to the Joker). Wasn't even that bad as Trickster in the live-action Flash.

When will it end?

Hey that was actually pretty funny

Go away, Mark. We know the ==REAL== you died in '77. Go choke on a cheeseburger.

My favorite short from the show is "it's a trap!" mostly just to see the show drag BVS into the piss.

Was any of his comics any good?

I'm fun at parties

what do you shove in politics out of now where in a conversation?

Should have waited for Hitler, amirite?

Golly gee willickers sounds an awful lot like them darn lefties there boyo. Ffs read what you type before you hit reply.

Just to fuck with Holla Forums I would imply Jewish ancestry with every single person ever, especially the ones they would benefit from the most. That way they would sit in paralysis with infighting because their obsession would blind them to any form of proactive action.

The Trickster was great in the tv show as they made him silly and corny to lighten up the edgy shit happening in the rest of the season.

That doesn't detract from any of his work, and he doesn't force it into his work at all. Hell, he seems pretty fucking upset with Disney over their liberal cancer being added to Star Wars for no reason.

Did I hurt your feelings, user

CIAniggers really need to try make it harder to spot them.
Go back to your containment board/site, horsefucking CIA-kun.

Try deflecting harder, Moishe.

People like you who can't separate someones political views from their work are cancer. Mark doesn't force anything into his voice acting and does a damn well job at it.

Is that James Woods as Luthor? I recognize it.

Yeah he's kind of a cunt in that regard, but I didn't give a penny to the new Star Wars or other stuff he's been in of late.

Hamill was always massively overrated, as was BTAS Joker, and now that he's a hundred years old, his voice has really gone to shit. Pic related is the only good cartoon joker btw.

How could he? He's just a fucking voice actor, he doesn't write the scripts and just says what he's told. Although, didn't he do some shit like reading one of Trump's speeches in joker voice to hammer home how evil and literally hitler he is or did I just hallucinate that?

Who voices Lex here? Sounds familiar.

James Woods

Sounds like he just wasn't your favorite brand of SmileX.

U

It feels weird having Swampthing say Mark is a talented voice actor. I mean I like Mark but that comes off as a bit self-congratulatory. Personally, I'm not a big fan of his Swampthing. I always expected Swampthing to have a deep booming voice like an ent.