Why are RP servers in games always filled with autistic individuals...

why are RP servers in games always filled with autistic individuals? I just want the roleplaying aspect of tabletops and the visual feedback of videogames.

The same reason tabletop is filled with austists

but they're the good kind of austist

i tried playing dark RP and god i felt like the only one putting in any effort to be a character, everyone else was just themselves with a thing they were doing.

Let's get this shit started

unzips dick

It doesn't exist anymore OP.

All the 90's and early 00's online RPG game roleplayers have.
1. Grown up, no time for vidya.
2. Committed suicide.
All that remains is sexual deviants who shoehorn their fetishes into everything with Erotic Roleplay.

Ironically, Normalfag dudebros get really into traditional roleplay. You should Look up ARMA "Life Mod" communities.

Teleports behind you
Nothing personel kid
*dicks you*

Back the fuck up?

Unsheathes katana

because nobody on an RP server wants to be average joe or average jane, so that means that their characters are always the classic autistic magical snowflake with the tattered past that nobody could ever understand

tabletop autists are fine if you ask me because i don't think that guy fielding his Ork army thinks he's actually an Ork in human skin. The person roleplaying the druid permanently stuck in cat form who is slowly becoming more cat than human (i actually saw this being acted out on the only WoW server that didn't have a queue back in vanilla) probably actually thinks they're a catkin or some shit, because there isn't an actual human on the other side of the table who can give them the "what the fuck man" look or flat-out say to their face that they're retarded

Tabletop fags sure have some denial.

It's because you're probably playing Garry's mod where "RP" equates to "don't do anything the admins don't sanction

Sounds like someone got kicked out of his D&D group for being a minmaxer with no backstory.

This is such a good point.

Give me games with role play servers where I can play minor characters.

Characters tend to also be teenagers who are also Diavolo/Dio/JoJo villain pre-Funny Valentine if they're a villain, or have simply boring superpowers that can be summed up as "Punch hard and punch fast, with a secondary ability that does something barely related to that", I will let you all know I have participated in one of these on non-SS13 BYOND of all places.

Let's be real, everyone who cares about RP just wants to pretend to be another person so that they can have cybersex with others who do the same

You are so right it hurts.

>A few months ago I remembered I still had Starbound in my Steam library My only and least early-access purchase

Now I am wondering if I should check backā€¦

Ebin

You gotta pound that tuna canal, bro. Get back in there.

SS13
It has way bigger problems though, if you wanna RP just go /tg/

Oh boy did somebody say WoW RPing?

This is now a dwarf thread
Dwarfbros only seek to apply
Elf scum please go

Get swole

RP was never good. I've been to UO Roleplaying Freeshards. These people are most stuck-up little bitches on the planet.