Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump on February 24th

Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump on February 24th.

Witches have effectively declared war on Holla Forums

I suggested we use this thread as a means to find ways to counter their attempt at black magic, so as that is either neutralised, or better, completely back fires on them.

Magicfags get in here, we need you.

someecards.com/news/weird-news/witches-donald-trump-spell-curse-hex-ritual/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9d86f
8ch.net/mu/res/77072.html
azlyrics.com/lyrics/blocparty/huntingforwitches.html
youtu.be/vHWC0sVhkXY
malleusmaleficarum.org/downloads/MalleusEspanol1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ScdXJOFapMY
counter-propaganda.com/?person=en_Ragana,_Witch,_the_Seeing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toadstone
academia.edu/7257321/The_Toad_Stone_a_rather_unlikely_gem
businessinsider.com.au/afp-mexicos-grand-warlock-predicts-trump-defeat-2016-1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfI_hswHxQM
archive.is/wdpyI
my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis
serenitystreetnews.com/oct2012/Grand Order Of Draco Slayers.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitches ain't got shit on Kek

They want to tangle with us in the realm of MAGIC? Ha!

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR MAGICAL COMBAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL

Can Black Magic, the power of the kikes, even stand a chance against out Meme Magic?

Hecate is a bumbling schoolgirl in comparison to Kek. Why should we be afraid of their inert stews and forest frolicking?

Oh please, even of magic worked this way (it doesn't) my gods would protect me.

Their malice along with Holla Forums being undefinable will just result in them getting ill.

Alot of them are wannabe "witches" fawning over paganism and every other bit of shit. I'm more surprised that news or whatever the fuck are actually breaking the glass in showing that people practice "magic" (even corporations have mages come in every now and then). At best, their naivety towards the elements of magic are going to chain backfire on them one by one. They are not in control. Not anymore.

lol fags

3/10 OP, you can do better

archive.is/9d86f

This will not backfire for sure.

prepare your sacrificial tendies

Holla Forumsish your kek statues

blast shadilay at full volume

praise kek

shadilay

Fair comment user, I'll bear this in mind when making threads in future.

Nobody believes your period blood larping.
Us on the hand, love us or hate the people know we get shit done.

They don't even know what they're about to bring down on themselves.

Black magic is like a nigger they don't work .

Of course, it's just jewesses pretending to be pagans.

I don't have the file anymore, It's backed up on my ext. HD, But seal of solomon (the jewish star, which also looks like an oreo) is a symbol for demon control. Israel flag and what not. To sum it up, it's jews pretending they're badass with their molochian cow magic and trying to say their "pagan witches"

These pathetic children have no idea who they're dealing with.

What I like best however is this kind of feminist bullshit that postulates that goddesses are feminist or anti-male. The truth is the exact opposite. A man perhaps has no greater aid and protector than the raw force of femininity. It is this femininity in its absolute expression that loathes and depises sterile wombs and is smitten by stoic masculinity.

These "witches" and feminists will be devoured by the very force they believe is on their side, not realizing that their every action is anathema to it and abhorrent in the eyes of the Female. She may be understood as the female portion of Absolute God. We worship her under the guise of waifus.

Putting explanations aside, okay. I'll do my thing in private as always. Just because. There's no need to get upset over these things. They are powerless, and they remain powerless because truth does not abide in them.

Everyone better get chopping.

Didn't witches also cast a spell to prevent Trump from winning?

The pact is sealed.

heh

We aught to replace this with the spell for mustard gas

and so Kek has spoken. Witches gonna get astroturfed.

Pretty sure I don't give a fuck about "witches".

As you wish, mien fuhrer.
These cunts might actually even try it.

meme magic IS black magic user. we're just better at it.

The enemy has even publicly announced the date of their magic attack, allowing us to prepare. SAD.

But user, we were here all the time to begin with. Don't you see, Meme Magick is the strongest element of magics.

Checked.

They're jewesses.

Meme magic is the channeling of pure chaos. Jews can't handle it. They want to have control. Their chaos is manufactures, artificial, controlled.

half of the fags here are wizards themselves, so we're probably fine.

witches BTFO

This'll be fun.

Yeah, right, ((( witches ))).

Just some kikes (which include Christians) trying to further fuck white mans real source of power.

Praise Yahweh!
Praise Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef!
Christians, Jews and Mudslimes unite!
Team ((( Abraham ))) agains the western world, again.

are /fringe/ or 8/x/ still active?
maybe they can give seem tips

We must find a way to co-opt this meme energy.

We cannot counter-act it directly… But we can re-direct it.
The question is, onto whom/what?

Kek has spoken, women confirmed for useless.

THE WITCHES ARE DONE BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED
PRAISE KEK

Kek!

I'd still like to have some way for this to backfire horribly on them.

It's the Star of Remphan, aka Baal/Moloch/Milcom. (There is no "Star of David".) Solomon went over to the demons' side in his old age. (Ashtoreth/Astaroth/Allah is Baal's wife Ishtar. If you were wondering why feminists like Islam so much, now you know.)

I can see that you're new. Holla Forums's older userbase is filled to the brim with occultists. /fringe/ and /x/ are kiddy shit.

It begins.

Can't wait for the blow back.

Is it even a question?

Trump should tweet a protection doggo or whatever in advance.

Wow it's fucking nothing, they're not providing any contract, sacrifice, bloodletting, or any other structural form that would grant power.
Meme magic is effective because of a formed contract,
while this is basically the 'gibs me dat' of wiccan-tier nonsense.
Even assuming the validity of any of this bullshit it simply would not work in any notable way.

PREPARE YOUR COUNTER-SIGILS

No, we are used as conduits for chaos magic by the will of kek. It's like trying to set fire to an inferno.

(checked and heil'd)
Neato

(checked)
Dont forget about him.

The Gods have spoken.
Checked.

That Trigun scene really is begging for some inventive manipulation to portray Vash as Holla Forums… I hadn't really thought about it until watching it again. Something about him being a 'Nazi'. Putting Knives into the mix only makes it more interesting for potential propaganda purposes… Something to think about.

Interesting. The more you know. Also checking those trips.

Adding some fuel to the ever rising fire. The scene starts at 04:27

Embrace the emotions resonating from within.

PRAISE KEK
LORD OF THE BANTER

The primary emotion I'm getting is annoyance at a Jewish comic book character attacking Nazis who're allied with African tribals trying to sacrifice a White woman… But then, maybe she's actually (((White)))?

None of them are actual witches and all they will do is play pretend like my sister did when we were young.

CHECKED

Merely enjoy the "burn the witch" sentiment.

Also this.

there is only one solution

Did someone say "witches"?

We already memed a witch away from the white house and into irrelevancy. Who says we can't do it to all of them?

Wouldn't binding Trump to us just increase our mutual power and influence? Why can't our enemies do anything right? It's getting goddamned embarrassing, it's like beating up retarded children in a wheelchair, it isn't even fun. This is as bad as that dumb cunt that cursed the "Pepe" cupcake and then gulleted it.

They are setting themselves up for failure

Lel we gud

Fools, if they know anything about our Eternal God Emperor, the avatar of Kek… He uses his opponents momentum against them.

This will only make the Trump Curse stronger.

All witches support Hillary. Wasn't enough.
They failed then, they will fail now.

Checked as well!

We must call upon the Lvl 69 Segway Nazi Druid. We need the Wizardry school for Kek magicians, to counter this vile filth. Call the Meme-tastic Hierarch priest, to cleanse and purify the curse, and tainted realm. Send out ss 88 stake squads, burn these she bitches back to whatever false faggot god or deity they worship let them know their followers failed them!

Although the document appears to originate at an extranewsfeed website, the authors site is www.michaelmhughes.com. Pic related is the faggot.

They are using the tower, so my Tarot recmmendations is to use reversed Death, reverse Wheel, reversed Hanged Man, upright Tower, reverse Magician in a counter-spell and protective/destructive ritual series.
So to counter, I would like to offer:

I will be undergoing runic, tarot, sigil and necromantic magics.

missed attachment

There would be salt if used in tandem with successful executive order(s).

Two possibilities:

1. Most likely one, it's bullshit. In which case, no worries.

2. It's not bullshit, in which case we have to figure out what it is they call "magic" or a "curse". The two most likely and efficient ways would be poorly understood science (aka someone manages to sneak some drug into his morning coffee), in which case that's a job for his security detail; or what you guys have come to call "meme magic", in which case a curse would be similar to that "golden shower" thing they were meming a few weeks ago. In this case, hijacking the "meme" will nullify the curse.

The third and extremely unlikely option is acting through the anima mundi. In which case, I'll take care of it. I managed to soothe democrat voters and invigorate Trump supporters enough to affect the outcome in November, I can disperse some shitty attempt by a bunch of amateurs. Maybe even cause some feedback.

You guys handle the memes though.

I came to post this but mostly to sage this stupid thread.

Remember when tumblr tried this shit?

Spells that fail turn back on their caster. They better watch themselves.

That's adorable.

It does not matter what they do. They will fail. It has been fortold

This is actually true. I won't go into excessive details on his career, but my father was reached out to by a diamond company to "cast out angry ancestral spirits" in one of their african mines, was offered private security that would listen to every one of his orders and everything. He ended up turning it down due to moral reasons Was just barely low enough in price for him to justify it and still sort of kicks himself to this day

You mean festering cunts with no mana?

God Speed user

They think inverting the tower card makes it bad. They're meming him into space and power. This is as cringie as the lardo moesting the cupcake from the enemies of kek thread.

They will rue the day they ever insulted kek.

those wicca retards from /x/ has been trying to summon a succubus for themselves for about a decade and Holla Forums manages to summon an acient egyptian chaos god by random dubs, i dont think they have a chance.

Pfft.

No you don't. You've got this. This is one of the weakest spells I've ever seen and it comes pre-defeated by its own phrasing, name magic, and tarot. I'm going to ignore this and go back to astrally communing with Hitler.

Heh.

/tok/ its already just one oathy away from being weirder thn /fringe/

Checked

Please, if you will user, what is it like speaking to Hitler?

They called us autistic. We called ourselves…. gods.

We weren't even a paranormal board yet we managed to summon Ebola-chan, Kek, and meme in the most powerful leader in the world.

People who find there way here only do it because they have the will to think for them selves and resist social pressure/shaming.

The normies who fall in line and hate Trump because they were ordered to lack the will to manifest anything. They are nothing but golems.

We bent and twisted this timeline through our will alone, they couldn't even win an election with all the money and power in the world behind them.

These dubs demand answers.

old men, running the world
A NEW AGE

How far away will we be able to see the pillars of fire from their unavoidable memetic blowback?

Wouldn't an inverted Tower card represent the opposite of disorder/change; "eternal" order, or delayed change?

The tower shows two people jumping out of a tower that is burning/collapsing, inverting it shows the people flying in power.

These types of fluff bunnies have no idea what they're doing, all that will happen is a bunch of idiots will do the spell, not do any banishing what so ever and aggravate the local fae/demons. Which will end up with them getting fucked with for wasting their time on such trivial matters with no direction. Its like they think that Trump doesn't have any defenses against psychic attacks in the first place which is completely laughable. Those who attempt to summon succubi have more integrity, at least they'll give up a little blood.

Leaves room for some counter workings on that night though.

Oh god, I hadn't noticed this. They're telling people to engage in ritual magic WITHOUT cleansing themselves?

These people sabotaged themselves.

I've got a little something for anti-hex defense if you guys want it.

Checked!
PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

I think there's going to be backblast of epic proportions. They're attempting too much of a spell for them to handle and it's going to backfire big league.

No. Black magic and Chaos magic are not the same thing. Meme magic is Chaos magic.

Witches are bitches. Their magic is no match for meme magic.

they attempt to use it and use it inefficiently. how else would you explain how the jews live like kings at the top of society while we work and trade money as they just skim money off the top?

they memed this shit into existence.
they will pay

Well guys you know what to do

I mean I guess we're going back to burning bitches at the stake

It'll be good practice for the real DOTR

Meme magic is not "Chaos Magick", chaos magic is a fucking brand created by douchebags who wanted to make money selling shity books with ripped off watered down material. Meme magic is an ancient tradition ingrained into our fucking blood since the Hyperborean days! Praise Kek!

My Face When

Nope. We win before they even try

Sad, compassionate, a man it breaks your heart to disappoint.

We just need to get the Donald to invoke this incantation to ward himself against evil:
"I am Rubber, you are glue. What bounces of me sticks to you."

Kek is currently hammering Moloch's shit in
How nice of these witches to ofer themselves to suck Kek clean

checked
Kek demands we purge the heretic scum

Well i will go with something more appropriate for this situation for now.
"I am old you are new, OP is a faggot and so are you"

So nice of them to give us the date, so we can prepare!

They're morons who probably at best have read Aleister Crowley and actually believe Satan exists.
Let them waste their time, we'll be doing more important things on that day.

it's as real as the mind is affected by it

"The magician of (Giordano Bruno’s) De vinculis is the prototype of the impersonal systems of mass media, indirect censorship, global manipulation, and the brain trusts that exercise their occult control over the Western masses."
- Ioan Couliano, Eros & Magic in the Renaissance

This tbh.

Their Jewish magic has been shown weak and lost its power. Perhaps a few decades ago they'd have a chance, now to much has been said and written.

The whores of Solomon will be burned upon a pyre.

Weekend witches are going to get steamrolled by Kek.

Everything they ask for they will get, but they will get it fro Trump and for American whites. Magick always surprises you like that.

You get what you ask for, but not what you expect.

Digits confirm.

Know what we need to do?
Find these communities it's being shared on and raid them.
Raid them all.

A day of shitposting on every one of them.
Just to show them what the final boss of the internet does for fun.
And whose favour we now carry.

They beg demons for freebies, we rallied an ancient egyptian primordial god to our cause.

I agree with that sentiment. Nothing to bring the board together like a good ol fashioned raid.

What we call Magic is what science is calling quantum phsyics. If enough people focus their will on a single goal, to a single target, that target will be affected, regardless of physical distance.

That's what meme magic is, and that's what druids, sorcerers, witches and shaman have been doing for thousands of years.

cute meme witches > ugly catlady witches

They're in way over their heads

We should still be a bit discreet. while we raid. We do not wish to inspire our enemy by giving them an adversary, we want to crush their will, turn them against one another, and convert the strongest of their children to our cause.

Yes, and thunder bolts aren't really angry gods, so go stand in a field in a thunder storm while holding a huge metal rod.

I wonder who got it?

That's not how it works

reminder that a smug 'heh' can be used as a defensive charm

Nah.
Lets go back to our roots on this one.
No chanology tier bullshit.

Let us for one day resurrect the spirit of those millions of brave nigras who fell in the raids that came before.
Let the noble nigra stand tall black, besuited and proud once more as he takes his place in front of the pool. In spirit if not in body.

Do we have counter mages on the ready?

HAHAHHAHAHA
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

ITT

I kinda feel weird about it, but who cares lol, if there is no god, there is also no reason not to do good…and there is especially no reason not to remove degenerates.

We must form the RWIS, Right Wing Inquisition Squad, to combat the Wiccan menace!

We're not bothering. A million of these fluffers couldn't give me a boner let alone accomplish anything other than cursing themselves. They are completely impotent.

Yeah, they actually need some level of understanding. I've ben part of mass rituals, and they always turn out worse thn if the handful of capable people involved were to have done anything on their own. The reason th rgion is strong is because we are all idividuals, working independently on the sme goal, without need nor desire for approval or any other faggotry that would weaken us.

Thats why youre off by 1

inb4 witches help meme the repeal of NFA

Its like they're trying to fail.

I'm no /x/-fag, but isn't being honest with yourself about your adversary an important component to successfully casting a spell?

Facebook: https ://www.facebook.com/bindtrump/
email: [email protected]/* */
#bindtrump
#magicresistance
#feb24

It's shit and would still be shit without being compared to the powers earthly and eternal working for and through Trump.

Laughter kills the witch

The BO of our /x/ attempted to bring a shit-ton of newfags from other sites to here because he was butthurt that his board wasn't active enough, strange that no brought that up on here because it could've been backfired horribly when you see what just a couple of cuckchanners can do to posting quality.

They're taking our women they're taking our jobs!

This is what I meant:
8ch.net/mu/res/77072.html

Styx with some occultist autism on the subject

meme witches will always reign supreme

azlyrics.com/lyrics/blocparty/huntingforwitches.html

Thanks for the powerful meme synergy, user

Actually, to create destruction spells working during a waning moon is more effective. During this period things "die" or "rot".

Unfortunately for them, they're LARPing retards and this will end up having the opposite effect of what they were wanting due to their ineptitude.

WIZARD WAR
WIZARD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Reminder: THIS is what we're up against.
youtu.be/vHWC0sVhkXY

I'll be catching up on the thread and then I'll post a few things, rudimentary wards and such for those of you who want to roll up your sleeves and invest a little energy in making sure these dumb sows eat every last drop of their own poison.

Careful, you're going to mindfreaked.

and by those numbers, KEK sealead their fate in eternal suffering

Wow what happened to "an it harm none"?

I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. And they'll be dead.

Nah.
Thrice baby.

Don't forget to troll these idiots directly on Twitter. We can't even let them have this tiny satisfaction in their lives, we must crush their dreams utterly and directly in their faces.

Shadilay, brother!

Some really low energy stuff.

Weak.

Pitiful.

Sad.

Now, that song is liberal in message, but there is memetic potential in it if the message was flipped, if a parody was made that talked of the lugenpresse trying to indoctrinate people, but failing, and whites hunting them down.

Does RWDS Entertainment still make parodies?

so why did they waited all this time if they could witchcraft Hillay into office? was they collecting buckets of menstrual blood required?

larping tards

The perfect backfiring would be them doing these spells and realising with each one, that actually they've been played. That they're not the righteous ones, and that they've been contributing to all the hate stoked up by the media and their political allies.

True justice would be them having their eyes opened to reality.

Witch magicks require that the one being hexed believes in the spell. Since Trump, and none of us believe in the magick, the spell will fail.

They weild weaker versions of meme magic.

memes make you believe them

All the good witches are cute!

This timeline is fucking bonkers wtf!

T H R O W T H E W I T C H D O W N T H E W E L L
H
R
O
W
T
H
E
W
I
T
C
H
D
O
W
N
T
H
E
W
E
L
L

President Trump has all the gods of the whites on his side, as well as the newly resurrected Kek.
He can't be hexed beyond the veil, his protectors are too strong.

These witches will pay for their insult, and their ill-wishes will be visited back upon them 5 fold.
And have any of these idiots considered they are supporting Muslims? Muslims that will execute them for witchcraft when they gain control?
How stupid can they possibly be?

The Podesta Leaks had photos of Ishtar in some museum exhibit

I have nothing wrong with the message, but the song I think understands the timid liberal agenda which is "flood the country with terrorists". "Now is not the time for liberal thought" (probably sarcastically) "Fear will keep us all in place" (fear will keep normies and minorities in place) Fear however leads to strength threw the internet hate machine. Pick at the parts you don't like and meaning to prove me wrong but, its a good song, individuals will listen to their own messages in lyrics.
I JUST WANT TO KILL WITCHES LADS

Burn the witches!

If we make them cry enough, do you think they'll melt?

OK All caught up, and to the surprise of NOBODY, it's fucking nothing.
Where do I even begin with these menopausal leathertits?
Doesn't actually meme physical destruction (That's more of the realm of the ten of swords). The lightning flash is destroying the tower of your false pretenses concerning your separation from the all" Put simply, it is a destroyer forced memes, nothing more.
So this all boils down to a dick joke. How very wizened and adept of them.
I honestly don't even have anything smartass to say, this is just sad.

(where I come from we call ths 'talking about fightclub'. Don't fucking talk about fight club.
Milhouse.jpeg
I was gonna offer up a bunch of advice, wards and etc, but why bother? They've already shot themselves in the foot.
Tomorrow will have many Keks. Praise him. Shadilay.

Pic related, it's the people who call themselves witches. Are you shaking in your little boots yet, Holla Forums?

Really makes you think.

Witches have no power – not over themselves or anything else. Just sit back and laugh.

Also

I miss burning people on stakes and in holes.

It should be illegal to be a redheaded woman and also fat/ugly. The punishment should be exile or death.

Dubs conform, eh I still want to play make believe with larping faggots and rev them up so that normies see our opponents.

Hah, good thing that the first thing you learn as an apprentice wizard is to resist witches and succubi.

It's really simple, anons. Use chaos magick. It's simplest route to apply your will to the universe, and in it's simplest form (sigil magick), you simply make a sigil, and charge it with your will. The easiest way to bypass all the meditation and concentration is simply to masturbate or have sex with your aryan 3d waifu, and at the moment of orgasm, concentrate your will onto the sigil. Don't fuck with sigils already in use, like the swastika and the black sun. Make your own. If that's too complicated just give yourself the best anime wank ever whilst wishing protection / good fortune on Trump and his administration. Or just repeat a phrase in your head… "It will be a glorious 8 years" or "We will MAGA" or similar. Wank to favorite anime or porn, concentrate on that phrase when you climax.

Ha, fucking morons
One of the first things they teach you is that any magic spell cast with evil intent comes back to you threefold
They just fucked themselves

I usually avoid magic threads, but I'm starting to change my mind with these attempts to attack us with it. Could an user explain the cleansing required prior to casting a spell?

PRAISE

b-b-b-but drumpf is evil!

Shut up D&C kike, and get your hook-nosed, ferret face out of here.

Please enjoy some occultist autism for your educational pleasure.

pt.2

Reading comprehension, nigger. Practice it.

Learn to write, jiggaboo.

Ay man if you like fatties and frumps who don't respect the winning genetic lottery ticket they were handed, more power to you.

It says a lot of them are streaming somewhere. Is there some way we can spam the chats with images of witches getting BTFO?

Fatties can lose weight, shitskins are shitskins forever.

So much kikery….

Real antikikery, remember that la inquisicion was banned because it hunted down kikes even from Colon ships.

malleusmaleficarum.org/downloads/MalleusEspanol1.pdf

Is that the obese genderswap of this?

But can they be un-tumblr'd?

Micheal Jackson had a good crack at it.

Kali Yuga is truly ending, these idiots are bringing the punishment down on themselves

If you go above a certain mass, you dun goofed forever. Excessive skin, and I recall fat cells only being depleted, not removed from the body.

ALL THE MAGIC CASTED AGAINST TRUMP TURNS AGAINST HIS ENEMYS

For anyone who isn't aware history lesson, "Wicca" or what is commonly practiced by modern day self proclaimed "witches" is facets of Celtic/Gaul belief, Norse belief, mainland European pagan custom and Russian mysticism. All of it has been stripped of the very specific requirements or details for various rituals that the gods and goddesses proclaimed or gave to men in their respective discipleships/priesthoods. This shit was started by Gerald Gardner. That is, specifically in the event that a ritual was derived from an actual ritual, more than half of them are made up. The methods of practicing 'magic' that is done with one's own might and not might lent from the gods is also long gone in almost all 'magic' practice beside a few far eastern efforts which only work for asians and some very few others freckled around western Europe.

When someone proclaims themselves a "witch" or "mage" or "wizard" there's nothing to be concerned about. Unless their family has kept the vows to the gods and they know the old rites completely, they cannot use those rituals. Likewise, they cannot do direct casting methods like their ancestors because that knowledge has been nearly entirely lost and what is known is not something proselytizeable.

Whenever someone uses candles, their ability is suspect unless the candle is specifically made from animal tallow related to the ritual and the tallow is fragranced with herbs specific to the ritual. Whenever someone goes on about 'chaos magicks' saying anything works to make a spell, their ability is suspect. Whenever someone goes on about 'logos' and 'demiurges' someone is WAY too far into the new agey horseshit and their ability is right out the window. Whenever someone makes 'sigils' that don't explicitly contain the symbols the gods laid before men on the very specific materials they were told to write them on, they are doodling.

If someone wants to pray to a god that Trump will be hurt, sure, they can TRY, but they're not doing anything to Trump themselves. That shit just ain't happening.

The confirmation bias potential is there.
But I doubt they understand that magic.

Meme magick is not offensive spellcasting, many people dont really understand it. We distort the original magick with a different perception, ergo nazis being depicted as a frog. "Meme" comos from immitation, what we do is basicaly reverse-illusion mimics. Take a spell wich is cast upon you, condense its intended purpose for the contrary. Nazis are perceived as evil, humorless baby-eaters? Turn them into friendly hilarious small animals.

We, national socialists, in an arcane sense, are not wizards, we are what would be called in rpg a spellbreaker. The chaotic element comes in with ek, wich serves as not only a conduit but also as a magnet for arcane influence. It wouldnt mtter if they summoned every power or entity against us, they are basicaly casting spell against a mirror without realizing it.

see

Sure, what you got?

Right, it'll stir up some faggots to keep buying crystals from Brazilian mines in hopes of elevating their chakras. wewlad.

That's retarded and you should feel bad.

No one who suggested raiding them on social media got digits. I'm taking that as "don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake" and see what happens.

You have no idea what we have just done to these people.
I think some of them are misinterpreting what we do greatly. They think what we do is hogwarts tier magic.
In reality it's psychology and memetics at work.

I can see where this is heading already. These people are too stupid for "meme magic".
We've just created a ridiculous cult by their misinterpretation of what we do.

wew if this bitch can even get them to pay attention to her then she's going to get her shit fucked up

You know what to do, lads.

Except these are women.
Women are hysterical. This is guaranteed to go absolutely nuts.

We could be seeing the emergence of one the silliest cults ever.

Hell this is why female witches get burned. To stop women from doing something they don't understand.

Kek wills it

Interesting listen. Can any high level wizards confirm whether knowing all this kabbalic symbolism is significant? I've heard some claim it's all fluff, and you could achieve the same effect by imagining yourself with a flamethrower toasting all the evil around you.

shadilay

I'm getting a little spooped listening to this. My concerns are he's talking about pentagrams, the Kabbalic cross, and Sephirot. I'm not interested in kike magic.

one of us.

Period blood?

Painting related done by "artist" Sarah Levy. Every single time. What is it with jews and filth?

He's got a good point, these retarded wiccans are in way over their heads. Basicaly all other form of occultism is pro-trump, from imageboard memes to odinists to hindu shamans to christian prayers to secular satanists. These feminist witches are about to doom themselves forever.

You'd think eventually they'd get tired of getting their asses handed to them.

people are fucking stupid
if you think you are a witch you should fucking kill yourself

The kabbalah is older than the kikes, and, outside of WW1 & WW2 their swindling of the system is the single greatest scam they have ever performed in history.

are you implying that the kabbalah is nordic haha?
its sumerian in origin (probably) like the old testament

No.
Yes.

Exactly.

Remember: the meme magic used by them during the Clinton campaign is being used by us now, we are reusing for the French elections with Marine Le Pen. Fake News is now CNN, which created the term.

Kek writes right by crooked lines.

Let us note, what they are doing - or will do - will be reversed in our struggle.

That game always felt way too leftist for me.

Is there evidence to prove that? I don't want to end up inviting The Esoteric Jew into my Astral space.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScdXJOFapMY
This is what we are up against.

Or kek is being devillish and creating chaos for us.

Birds don't climb ladders, they learn to fly.

Trump Curse + Thrice amplified self inflicted Curse coming on all these fake so-called 'witches'.

Bunch of idiots. Why can't anyone read the fucking manual before they go put their mortal lives and souls in jeopardy.

Check'd and kek'd. Their spell is basically negated with those trips alone.
Channel your meme magic at that midnight to make their shitty demon magic to blow up in their faces.
Women can't into magick.

There's a time tested way to deal with witches.

BURN THEM

Save this on your computer, its a protection sigil. It will work the better the more people have it saved. You can use it to channel, but that is up to you.

SHADILAY

Shadilay.
Simply our collective believing, and knowing this won't work, it won't. That is the power of Meme Magic. Confirmation bias best bias.

yes

Checked and praised.

KILL THE MUTANT, BURN THE HERETIC, PURGE THE UNCLEAN

Wish Tarl would give his fellow Holla Forumsacks an exclusive crash course & pro tips on magic. But i guess it's too risky to put the info out there for the kikes and redditors to find.

TRUTH

Dubs confirm
BURN THE WITCHES
CLEANSE THE WORLD OF IT'S MAGIC IMPURITIES
KEK WILLS IT

I don't think these witches can do anything, Kek is a being from far before when the great Atlantic shelf went below sea level and in a time where there was 1000 years of pure molten hell on earth. He is truly old and negates all their castings.

t.wizard

Kek, the original "old one".

King of gets is losing his magic.

could kek be a different manifestation of WR.ALDA?

I wonder if this is someones ploy to use these morons as a kind of antenna to project their greater will. Maybe we can use them to project our will into making Mr. Trump more powerful.

I was starting to wonder that. If these guys are being used as a buffer for someone else.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
Considering how this thing is doomed to fail from the start (and how they seem strangely eager to get non-practicing people to participate), it's probably some sick scheme concocted by some LHP kike to loosh farm the normies.

This, they're all obese wiccans so they can't do shit against the combined powers of Holla Forums and /fringe/.

Their trying to get religious devotion and enthusiasm for their movement through this occult shit.
They don't understand that they're dealing with retards here.. this screams "Jonestown Massacre" to me.

they're

The Tower in general represents change, usually drastic. The "regular" Tower represents drastic and sudden events, such as a lightning strike. The "inverse" tower simply means "accept the changes, because there's shit you can do about it, and whatever may come will come".

Basically, it's bullshit. They're just trying to delay the inevitable.

Kek isn't the original old one. There are gods from other planes where we came from. He was there ever since intelligent creatures came from the sea on whatever plane that was. What we could hope is that man and kek were born at the exact same moment. However, whichever plane we came from Saturn was already worshiped by those before us.

WR.ALDA is some brahma/YHWH shit

Well they're already doing that tbh.

Our collective Minds and Souls need no weak preparation like these fools, we are in harmony of thought and purpose. We have no doubts, our Will is Iron. Let them fumble with the last loose strands of the tapestry while they can, soon we will mold Reality into an adamantine wall. As Trump builds his wall so shall we around the West and in it raise the Spiritual City of Pymander to nurture the Aryan Spirit for the next Age.

Lads, we've battled every Witch Doctor and Wise man in Africa and found them wanting. Every Santarian Shaman and Vodou High Priestess in Mexico and South America were BTFO by our Meme Magic. Our Ebola-Chan vs Santa Muerte and we made her our bony bitch.

God help them if they stand against Destiny. If they question themselves for a second, if they look in a mirror and feel fat or unattractive for even a moment they will be undone because against our will there can be no room for error. As one falters they all go down like dominoes.

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

There are a lot of hardcore Christians who would be even more angry with the liberals if we spread this news in groups about religion. They would take the political battle for themselves as a true spiritual battle.

Let us remember that there are many groups of Black and Latino Christians who have total horror of exoterism and magic.

I think they'd be more concerned about their mental health than angry.

EVERYONE LISTEN
You've got your own witch to counter them with.
counter-propaganda.com/?person=en_Ragana,_Witch,_the_Seeing
White magic witch goddess Ragana's symbol is known as the SIGN OF THE TOAD.

The waning moon is good for curses, though. The full moon is for blessings and healing. You enjoy life under a full moon, that's why all those rituals usually are portrayed as fucking amazing parties.

And besides, you're asking too much from a bunch of LARPers. And not even the good, autistic kind, that's going to devise an entire system for their LARP and hang onto it, but a bunch of faggots who heard of some occult symbols and threw it in there. I'm just surprised they didn't involve THE DEVIL and DEATH, because they're clearly the most evil sounding!

Good find, very nice

KEK HAS SPOKEN
WITCH MAGIC WILL SIMPLY GLANCE OFF OF TRUMP AS IF IT WERE NOTHING

Thread theme. Praise Kek!

Rune would go well on a Toad Stone ring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toadstone

academia.edu/7257321/The_Toad_Stone_a_rather_unlikely_gem

With knowledge of this going worldwide, it's not going to be effective at all, is it.

Burned at the stake.

Nah, save that shit for raids on tumblr and other social sites. Holla Forumslackup works when there's enough people to fuck with.

These are small communities. What you need to do here is go back to the days of LiveJournal, when there was a small page detailing Avril Lavigne and Anorexia. Which then spiraled into insanity over whether it's incest to fuck the family dog, and people took it seriously. You infiltrate, make them insane, and then leave once the site crashes like fucking MySpace.

: To clarify, the original document states that this is a binding spell, which seeks to restrain someone from doing harm instead of harming the targeted individual themselves. Binding does not generate the potential negative blowback to the caster’s karma.

According to this the spell will do nothing since he is doing good things. How so? Undoing the arcane and evil work of the Jew is GOOD.

Stupid cunts don't know what the fuck they are doing.

That sounds like what I do to Holla Forums

We Inquisition nao, gas chambers are so 1944 >implying but burning at the stake is in and so comfy. In the words of the eternal normie, 2017 is gonna be lit, bro!🔥🔥🔥

I'm only now realising that Web 2.0 social media bullshit is what killed the internet. Fuck, how did we get to this point?

Depends, is it subjective or objective good.
We think what Trump does is objective, they think it's evil subjectively.

Teaching women and niggers how to use computers.

This is only giving more wood for the "child sacrifice" rumours.
It'd be a nice casus belli to attack their movement.

Friendly reminder.

>businessinsider.com.au/afp-mexicos-grand-warlock-predicts-trump-defeat-2016-1

So for kek's sake we'd better get a solid definition on this.

By opening pandoras box with social media without realizing the memetic/conditioning effects of it.
People are getting more aware of conditioning though. Perhaps one day everyone will be a meme wizard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfI_hswHxQM
Aryan religions unite against the evil globalists!

Bean memes are shit.

Here's what Jason Miller has to say about it.

FFS if you're going to quote someone post a damn link.

strategicsorcery.net/political-cursing/

I'm not archiving this before any of you kikes kvetch about it. It just isn't worth it here.

Not sure if elaborate samefagging or…

Have a cute Shirley for getting me to reply.

I copied it from the secret facebook group, so I couldn't link.

archive.is/wdpyI

As I recall weren't the ogdoad essentially the egyptian concept of what came before everything?
Lots of religions have concepts of "primordial gods/beings" who predated the gods they worshipped.

nice bypass

Ok, I'm here.

Interesting fact: Keket and Ragana have the same value in gematria (130). Which is also the number for "flood".

As in, that shit that's going to wreck California after the dam breaks.

I just fucking realized something important. This is still technically illegal in a lot of states. It is illegal to openly magically attack or curse a person in many parts of the USA. Can anyone help dig up a list of currently active antiwitchcraft laws so we can focus on reporting people in appropriate states? Even if we do not manage to get busts, we will ruin reputations in smaller towns.

Whose here?

Regardless of what you think of his vernacular about the topic (Because theres alot of different people in alot of different places and times that have called it different things.) . .

He's 100% correct in the mirror assumption though, no amount of pussy footing around the technicality of how you're placing a hex can ignore the intention of the "Ritual Magician" casting them.

Worst part is, they're attacking Trump the False image as built up by the media. Wouldn't you think the truth would win in this situation especially since the lie machine has steadily been losing the lifeforce behind it in the last decade?

No one in law enforcement would even try to enforce a witchcraft statute. Even if it was in the realm of possibility, you'd have to prosecute all the church congregations that prayed for Obama to die.

One who humbly answers.

Nice finds Followers of Kek. Timed for the Moloch worshippers to get fucked!

Does it matter if the prosecutions happen? In life, reputation can mean a lot, especially in a smaller town or a work environment. We would be setting the stage for future shitstorms.

Also, if we couldn't make Clinton have actual pants of shit onstage with our focused kek magick, what chance do a bunch of tumblr SJWs possibly have to influence Trump and his hundreds of millions of supporters?

Crowley dubs confirm

I think Kek delivered even more than what we asked for tbh

(Heil'd)

PRAISE TO KEK

Crowley dubs don't fucking exist. You cannot get named digits if you fought against the the reich. I've seen "Mallek Trips" for 999 as an autistic play on satantrips 666, and Hyperborean Digits of Truth 555 from Esoteric Hitlerism, and hitler dubs 88 but there are now croleys, he likes more rndom numbers anyhow rather than repeating digits.

She literally wears adult diapers. Even if she did, you wouldn't notice.

guy who wrote out all the bizarre shit on the munich manual in demonology in cowblood here

it's not happening

i'm so disappointed

The best part of that second clip is Kek clearly saying shadilay in a muppet voice.

I'll check that friendo, excellent digits.

isn't there a very similar (too similar to be accidental) equivalent of the sephirot in the nordic tradition though?

oh, right… c-carry on.

WITCHES WILL TURN TO CHRIST OR ELSE THEY WILL BURN

You seem so certain of Trump's sentiment and motive.

Tbh we will never know if she actually shat herself on stage.

But she certainly did become weak.
How is her health lately?

IF YOU DO NOT WORSHIP YAHWEH EL SHADDAI ELOHIM AND HIS ASPECT RABBI YESHUA BEN YOSEF THEN I WILL KILL YOU

WE ONLY WORSHIP JEWS HERE

One basic thing we could all do is cast a circle of protection around Trump. Just visualize a sword starting and ending in the East, drawing a circle around you and Trump (you have to be in the circle too because you're the one casting it, it's your spell, you are operating it) and firmly commit in your mind or out loud that this circle is your domain and no harm will come to those in this circle (or use your own phrasing, it's always best to use language and ideas that fit with you personally). Then fill the circle with positive energy, visualize this energy filling the circle as light, know that this light confers protection and healing on those inside, etc..

Trump circle of protection OC incoming.

DUBS SHALL PROTECT THE EMPEROR

Typical faggot loving pagan

AH SHOOT. Sword got behind the circle somehow.

FIXED.

Close, but no cigar.

Those Dubs….THAT ID!!

Kek has a great sense of humor

my.mixtape.moe/vnvrmc.txt

You and me both, my dude.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE
FUCKING DEMONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to Cuckfront and spew your uneducated trash, fucking heathen faggot

I'd visualize smug pepes around the circle holding mirrors pointing outward at each of the four quarters.

FEBRUARY 24TH 2017 ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, YOU WILL MEET YOUR WAIFU, YOU WILL GET THAT JOB, HITLER WILL RETURN, ANIME WILL BECOME REAL - BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "MEME MAGIC IS REAL" IN THIS THREAD!

NOBODY traps trump in a Circle! Also he is n avatar of Kek, like a Paladin, the Gold Knight and God Emperor of America!

THROW IT IN THEIR MIDST

That is exactly how it works. Though, it works much better with trained minds.

ENSHROUD THEM WITH YOUR CAPE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

WORSHIP MY JEW GOD
HE IS REAL
I AM NOT FOOLED BY THE NAME GAME
DEUS GEVALT

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Kill yourself Kike, you are not welcome in our home. Odin and thor are our ancestors, our glorious ancestors, and Odin himself taught us Genocide. If they had not suffered for our race, in stead of the degenerate kikes, wed be fighting giants, and not their rapebabies. Odin and thor never asked praise or worship, only that their deeds be remembered and inspire their descendants to further themselves into a better future and to secure a place for the white race, as the entire world fell apart around them, the sky was blackened by volcanoes, and everything froze. I may Praise Kek, but I swear to remember the words of my ancestors, even if I fail them in my deeds, I will remember and strive to improve myself so that I no longer fail, and can stand proud among them.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

How new are you?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

That scene is a good analogy to the position we find ourselves with the innocent pure women and the "arachnids"

Only time will tell where his heart lives.
I get the feeling he himself is reconsidering allegiances.

They're trying to subvert our frog gods

So this is round two
First we defeated Moloch
Now we are against Hecate

Is this just IRL Clash of the Titans?

DEUS GEVALT

FEAR the inhuman might of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden

Isn't it odd

Not even meme magic threads are safe from shitposters.

Catgirls > Catladies
Emperor approved, as well.

Hecate and Kek are cognates.

Ugh. Okay, your question is kind of like a guy hearing about evolution and asking how he can turn a fish into a rat. Most "magic" is just poorly understood science.

The kind which requires cleansing is known as ritual magic. It's almost always done in groups, and the point is to induce an altered mental state for specific effects. An important part of any ritual involves "cleansing" yourself. I'd have to re-read the key of Solomon for details (the book is mostly bullshit, but the cleansing instructions are correct) but it mostly involves cleaning yourself thoroughly, eating specific things and clearing your thoughts for several hours beforehand. You also need ti be wearing light clothes which were also cleaned in a specific way.

It all seems like bullshit unless you understand that the act of cleansing is a crucial part of entering the mental state necessary to successfully complete the ritual. Without it, you won't be in the right state of mind and the ritual won't work or worse, it'll turn against you.

Heqet is a frog goddess of fertility separate from Kek. She's the one that breathed life into Horus. Many of the icons assumed to be related to Kek here are actually Heqet's, such as pic related.

It's based on Hermeticism, which is Egyptian in origin.

Trump made the circle with the sword hence the post explaining circles of protection YA DINGUS.

As long as we don't accidentally meme Korrok into the world, it's fine.

Explain the math behind Bell's theorem, tell me why the delayed-choice quantum eraser experiment is significant, or draw a proper Feynman diagram.
you sound like a fucking hippie

Well.. this made me rethink a lot of my perception of "meme magic"

You're both silly because canaanite god's are not exclusive from European gods. They tend to have parallels or "same shit - different dressing".

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

(checked)
Excluding biological events, there isn't a single thing women do that men don't do better. This is simply this month's million bitch march.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
Holla Forums's 12000000 GET is happening in a minute, please help steal it and trigger Holla Forums

Kek blesses us

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

That's what happens when you use a lossy format.

==LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE SWASTIKA== :^)
>Touch your your forehead and vibrate: 2d
>Point down past your feet and vibrate: 3d
>Touch your right shoulder and vibrate: REEEEEEEE
>Touch your left shoulder and vibrate: >Tfw
>Clasp your hands in front of your heart and vibrate: SHADILAY

>Facing North; trace a brilliant white swastika in front of you, vibrate the word: EVRPOA. Visualize the swastika as it begins to spin at the speed of light.
Repeat in the other three directions as such, effectively casting a circle.
>Turn east, trace swastika, vibrate the word: MAGA
>Turn south, trace swastika, vibrate the word: RAHOWA
>Turn west, trace swastika, vibrate: 1488

>"Before me KEK"
>"Behind me NUN"
>"To my righ hand AMON"
>"To my left hand HEH"

Congratulations on your fresh new meme shield. Get yourself some tendies and have a giggle as any astral niggerdry sent your way bounces off of you like mexican anchor babies smashing against the Wall.

I primarily follow Ammit, but thanks.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

That's correct. Adipose cells have reservoirs called vacuoles. They expand to contain the fat available. And their borders are made of structured fats, so there's no real limit to their size.

We are not against Hecate. These fluffs are more hated by Hecate than they are hated by us.

what they are doing is not meme energy. Memes require the truth. They are gonna sit in a circle, light some candles and draw some kind of glyph using menstrual blood in the hopes of summoning a demon to do their bidding. All we have to do is draw some lulzy mspaint pictures of them accidentally summoning some trickster demon that will lead them on a ruse cruze and then kek destroying all of them.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Wowee wow wow, what a shit get.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Either way, truth is best, so do your best to correct anons who confuse Heqet's imagery and hieroglyph name as Kek's. Heqet is pretty pouty about it, it'd be correct to give proper credit where credit is due. Plus she'd be very likely to help out with aiding white birthrates while delaying mudslime birthrates.

Female magic doesn't work like that, though…

If they straight up try to out-magic men they will lose everytime, why do they think women have always continued subordination despite female witches?

Male magic is communal grand clockwork of disciplined refinement that works towards a single function.

Woman magic is selfish and requires a hermetic lifestyle of solitude and sacrifice to to work properly, and mostly revolves around precognition and raw emotion. Its like setting a fire to burn a path, it can easily backfire.

user, we already have fucking canonical Hitler Magic. See Esoteric Hitlerism.

Con-fucking-firmed

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Those would be what was referenced earlier as mallek trips, but dunno if yazids go here.

The old gods favor the restoration of the natural hierarchy. The caste system which our ancestors put into action long ago will soon return. The lefty witches/pagans are in denial about this. Some of them go as far to say that the ancient religions were not patriarchal or hierarchical at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis

It was mostly a shitpost tbh lad.

for real

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

(checked)
Impressive get. Very nice. Perhaps tomorrow will be a very interesting day

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Meme magic is real brother. It has been this whole time too. Praise Kek.

Because it was Kali Yuga and evil reigned. Thank Kek for bringing us the light

Praise Trump, Praise Kek!
Leftist witches they shall wreck!
By the chaos lord of night,
place upon these fools a blight!
Every time they try to cast,
pain from roids afflict their ass,
#NeverCommies and #NeverJews,
Leftist cucks are doomed to lose!

Praise Him!

Meme magic is real!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

"MEME MAGIC IS REAL"

Dangerously underchecked full house.
Remember to banish with laughter, you faggots.

This will backfire so good!
I bet KEK will devour some minnor entities and this crooked "magic" will only make Donald more powerful.

>>>Holla Forums12000000

Lol, all the faggots who live in Salem are gonna wear their capes tomorrow?

This does not feel right.

This is why i love Holla Forums

see

I thought the :^) was hit enough, but since I don't want any of the newbies hurting themselves: DON"T DO THAT SHIT.

If you want a non-kiked LBRP go here
serenitystreetnews.com/oct2012/Grand Order Of Draco Slayers.htm

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Clearly weren't paying attention.

double doubles toils and troubles
Fire burn and cauldron bubble,
bitch, bring your finest hex tonight
Kek will check you left and right
Your battle is lost before its begun
As I cast right arm of the forbidden one

Help me cast the other pieces of the forbidden one Holla Forums

Artist's rendering of how tomorrow will go down.

I mean left
fuck me

MEME MAGICK IS REAL
PRAISE KEK

Faggot misdirection

we need to meme how their magic is powerless and doesn't exist
they believe it does, black magic is all about symbols (memes). If we make our magic stronger at the cost of theirs (OC mocking them) then they will lose hope.

Magic isn't real, it exists as a concept.
Concepts are memes.
Our memes are one part of a greater meme.
we literally deal in the magic of perception and subjectivity.
They don't stand a chance since we created a meme god (gods are anthropomorphic personification of real things, aka a meme) of memes

see

this. They recognise these symbols but they need to have pepe, bane or whatever else is current involved.

for example

Maybe we can incorporate pepe into witch hunt memes.
40k is highly effective with it's anti psyker/witch motif and it's association with Trump.
The God Emperor himself communicates through tarots

I haven't watched it yet, but if it is what I thin it is, you can do it without physically being there.

I'll come back after I watched to see how stupid my comment is

PRAISE KEK BROTHER DUBS CHECKED MEME MAGIC IS REAL

STARGAZER THREAD THEME
NO SUN IN THE SHADOW OF THE WIZARD

NA NA NAH NA NA NANANA IN THE HEAT AND THE RAIN WITH WHIPS AND CHAINS """
SOMEONE POST STARGAZER DIO cant from PHONE

this. only the lukewarm hippy wicca faggots are lefties. Any modicum of serious study to esoteric practices ends up red-pilling to some degree.

In fact folk sorcery is such a hotbed for white nationalism in Europe that they have been trying to quash it.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Kike gods are related to European gods, all I see are paganists fighting over which pagan god is best.

All of them are memes. They represent phenomena we do not understand.

It was only a singles, but I want it anyway.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

That would be devilish wouldn't it?

we have an anciet egyptian god of chaos on our side, what can a couple of bitter, 3edgy5me bitches do to us?

What we call science used to be magic user..

"MEME MAGIC IS REAL"
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

That's it, just MSPaint fuckery?

Plus, Heqet represents resurrection, specifically the resurrection of Osiris and the restoration of order over disorder.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Isn't that a sign of the cross?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Make sure you add that pussy hat to them.

Any meme magicians here going to the rainbow gathering?

It really seems like the leftist "occultists" legitimately have no idea what they're about to get themselves into.

Demons somewhere are being spammed right now by these fucking idiots. Meme magic is real.

Yeah, and they all belong in their own contexts and communities - in YHWH's case, a semetic context and semetic communities.

TRUMP BUMP

He then loosely tried to connect other experiments.
Tbh I'm skeptical, I want to believe but I'm skeptical.

Chances are this operation will simply reinforce their idea of Trump: ye evil natsee. This is easy when enchanting "against" instead of "for", and the reason why you want to use positive statements, especially if the ones doing it are a bunch of wooy pagans. They are technically trying to bind the wills of a majority of America's population and a lot of people worldwide with the magical equivalent of wet paper. This shit would be god tier difficulty for a huge eggregore.

But we can use it

This operation will join together in this effort a large number of witchy leftists, painting a big target on them as they try to open up to magical forces they don't even understand.

Suggestions:

Level 0: defocus
Difficulty: Facebook trolling

Group operations are weak to anything that disrupts their focus. Try to make their target even bigger. Shouldn't they include Russia in general? What about all white people? And didn't the Clintons have some kind of relationship with him in the past? Sanders should have won anyway. And if someone has already brought this up, remind them that Hillary was a far better candidate! Fuck shit up.

Level 1: disruption
Difficulty: acolyte of the frog

Take the symbols of that ritual, picture excluded, and put them in a bucket. Even better: use a different picture. Start performing the ritual as prescribed, but then just start going full retard. Babble randomly, piss in the bucket, start cursing against Bill Cosby and Danny De Vito. Troll their magic. To the righteous the chaotic waters of Nun are the raw stuff off creation, to them the acid of dissolution, for they live far from Maat.

Level 2: countercurse
Difficulty level: hexmaster of the field of reeds

Take a knife, and fill it with magical juice, poison flavor. At the time of the operation, take a material focus. It may include anything from their ritual, or just use an apple or something. This kind of task is called threadwork: imagine lines, connecting all things. There will be a number of people connected to each other by one single line branching into many, one for each participant. Bind the other end to the material focus, then strike and strike and keep at it until you have cursed them good and hard. Use your favorite gnosis. Be accurate, do not target the ones doing level one.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Or we could just dunk meme on them. It's been working fine so far.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Not if there has been european context added to it. The meme adapts to the new context and new ways of thinking over time.

Yahweh was jewish, now it's euro-semetic, if not global.

Care to explain?

Perhaps use the Emperors Tarot then?

The despoiler inversed is one of the stated versions of the card. When drawn upside down the despoiler card speaks of a foe who will rise up against the enemies of man.

Yeah, here's a magic spell for you right here bucko.

OR we could just spread the meme that there is a death cult with witches likely using children to do their deeds - then see how normies react to it.

Kek wills it!

It can make a whole human disappear, into seemingly thin air! If you're on the chubbier side it's also a good way to loose 70% of all the moisture in your body with one simple trick. :^)

Just because Christianity started as a sun worship cult, like all the others, doens't mean that it didn't have EXTREMELY harmful effects, even today.

Just look how our Christian members throw a foreskinless shitfit when an actual European pantheon is the topic of praise.

Then they shit their pants and want to kill everyone who doesn't answer to yeshua ben yosef and elohim, while claiming to be European.

Anyway, every time a westerner shuns kikestianity they become stronger than they were ever before.

Deck yourself out in swastikas, sun runes, sun flags, etc, and bam, you require almost an entire world of philosemetic golems to crush the rune warriors.

Now, Kek, christians, along with all its Abrahamic brothers is tagteaming up on Europa and the west, again.
As usual.

Popes licking feet of invaders.
Raising niggers.
Sheltering illegals.

Then they will tell you that their ansestors took part in the attack on paganism is a great thing and have the gall to tell you to your face that that was a great thing and should be done again.

Et cetera.

zero tolerance for abrahamic desert shit

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Even the kikes know about Kek. They call it Ein Sof in Kikeballah.

It would be especially hilarious if they accidentally dispel the media's false image of Trump and free him up to run the country without continually having to smack down the media's whores.

Bitcoin to 1250 $
MEME MAGICKA IS REAL

FOOLS

2017 : Internet hive mind vs globalist nihilists

VADE RETRO SATANA

Holy fuck, do they hate the world because they're all so damn ugly?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

All I see is a cult that tries to establish harmony and peace in an idealistic fashion, not realistic.
That's because Christ was very wrong on how he should have come across.

On the one had he sacrificed his life for others, on the other hand… he was killed by predators.
I see it more as an ideal of goodwill to try to retain, but you also must build walls to retain that goodwill.
You cannot sleep next to a savage dog so to speak.

I disagree, those that flee and succumb to weakness become helpless degenerates. It also makes them impulsive and hard to react with others socially.

Here's the issue though - it ignores ethnicity and culture, it is not strong enough against predators.
It needs reformation and reinforcement. It needs more discipline to fight.
The force needs balance. :^) Excuse the jedi references.

This is done through differential interpretation of morality.
Rather than think of good vs evil, think of the structures observable in both.

i never knew fantasy roleplay was this popular

Victory must bow her head and become a slave to us!

You missed glorious quints by 1, clearly Kek does not agree with recruiting kike (((Witches)))

Totally forgot to add the bountiful harvest Kek has given us.

Our wishes coming true, left and right, all day, not even beginning to tire of winning.

And, of course, the Christians HATE Kek.
Absolutely jewed in the head they want to destroy ANYTHING that is good for the west.

Trying to ruin it.
Just look at European paganism, again.
They RELISH in the past, where Christians attacked their fellow brethren, trying to exorcise their true faith (and failed, of course, never truly succeeded, at least. Hence Yule and co still being around, and Christianity losing ground.).

They are gleeful in the damage the jews and the ancient christians did and want MORE of it.
While telling you they're your allies, your friends who only want your best.

They are an anchor and will forever remain one.
Jews publish slanderous stories on paganism, that often cited "Odin drank semen of hanged men", written by ((( David F Greenberg ))).
Christians might not have written in, but they use the jew poison to further drive in the dagger into our collective backs, with UTTER GLEE and fervor.

And to what end?
To serve a kike god who enslaved them, turned them against their brothers, utter weakness.

Ah, fuck off, you're probably the same guy who wanted Jesus to be included in the European pantheon that other day.
Or the fucker who said "Well, if you calmed down then you'd see that the pagan temples were never destroyed, only restructured", and other slimy Christian bullshit that pushes your agenda forward.

"Oh, we need so much balance and understanding"
Yeah, unless it involves removing Christian influence.
Then we need rigidity.

ENEMY OF THE WEST

Time to read up.

Do NOT get complacent.

We have not yet begun to fight

NORMIES NOW BELIEVE IN MAGIC BUT KEK IS ON OUR SIDE! PRAISE THE FROG GOD!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

pls

Women have been doing this shit for a long time.
My sisters were always into occult bullshit.
Dad was into thelema shit too though..

We did it for fun though.

Talos deserves worship I guess :^)

But seriously, it's extremely dangerous to disintegrate a church that has stood for 2000 years, it's better to manipulate the memes.

That moment you realize that the witches they burned and drowned were probably the same kind of insufferable society-wreckers.

Manipulate (manus being hand and all that) your own throat and visit your jewish savior in the skies.

That's why Japs still go to shinto and buddhist shrines despite the missionaries.

NEVER ACCEPT CHRISTIAN WEAKNESS

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

THE POWER OF SMUG COMPELS YOU

Yes. It would explain a lot, wouldn't it? They failed at being women so they hate femininity. They failed at being conservative so they became liberal, because liberalism is all about accepting you for "who you are" and never trying to better yourself. I'm on week three of consistently working out thanks to the gonk episode of HWNDU and all the milk drinking - I felt fucking shamed that I'd allowed my masculinity to go fallow with laziness. These people will never allow themselves to have that feeling, and thus are relieved from the responsibility of self-improvement.

We fighting wizard wars through the Internet, just roll dubs with it

Wasn't Mesopotamian myth well before the jewish myth? Where did the reference between Baal and Moloch come from? Because last I remember the hebrews demonized Baal with Beelzebub (their language).

Not back then.
Back then women were the holders of lore, the storytellers that transferred the customs to the children, especially the old grannies.

Can't have that when your good Christian neighbor is on a crusade against you to spread the glory of his jew deity.

Baal is hard to identify because the word just means "Lord", like how modern christians sometimes say "The Good Lord".
Different peoples worshiped Baal, but it's not clear what deity they were talking about, if it's the same one or different ones, etc.

This card doesn't seem that good. Discarding cards just for a big attack or defense doesn't seem very useful without some kind of draw engine though having a group that can't be captured or destroyed is useful for synergy that I think magic groups have.

A million dykes who finger their pussies to charmed stand no chance against almighty kek. It will be futile, kek is too powerful. The meme magic

You know that guy in class who always had a harsh facade to keep himself strong in the eyes of others? The one that picked on all others and became flustered when a weakling mocked him - resorting to beating him.

That same person is like a pagan. Abrasive to the point where they become blind to the smaller harder to perceive things. They suffer in their own arrogance.

The Virgin Mary is Isis, Jesus is Ra, repackaged for a new audience with a new coat of paint. Documentary related, though it's only a footnote because Jesusfags are an insignificant side-effect of the bizarre and despicable Masonic and Jewish cancer that's been afflicting humanity for a loooong time.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

A number of us are going to the rainbow gatherings to set up physical temples of Kek. The Rainbow Gatherings are where a tribe called the Rainbow Family meets. The rainbow family is an international anonymous organization with no official leadership that operates in a manner that's admirable, and will soon be converted to Kekism apparently. more posted in /tok/ since the operation is a few months off still. Heh. Praise Kek!

That's actually a sad reality about our universe. Chaos creates these tormented beings that cannot cope or integrate to society.

.. hang on that sounds like us :^)

yeah, yeah

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

While that may be true, I know that the hebrews were demonizing the mesopotamian/babylonian patron gods by calling them slurs similar to their names. Ashtoreth/Astaroth was the demonizing of Ishtar, Baal'Zebul renamed to Beelzebub. The correlation that Baal and Moloch is odd to me since those two were at odds with one another.

I'd agree that it's a bit odd. Even their basic descriptions don't line up, at all.

Why not reveal this truth as was prophesied in the book of revelations?

git gud son

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

The kikes always name the ally as the enemy of all, instead of enemy of them. Hence lucifer becoming satan.

My armour is contempt, my sword is repeating digits, in keks name, let none survive.

Posting some more meme magic.

I'm gonna revel in those dubs first.

thanks for the heads up
tomorrow I will be wearing my Trump shirt and MAGA hat at my university
There's noting I like more than triggering lefties in their safe space universities
Hope to see you all ready to counter this attack with high energy

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

isn't it Scandinavian superstition that when you step on a frog it will rain?

"I may add that when I was a kid in Bergen/Norway we were told by the adults not to kill or torment frogs , because if we did,
it would start to rain.

quote from Varg's book Sorcery and religion in ancient Scandinavia

I was sitting down fishing in my community lake a time ago (I live in a somewhat affluent community, all white.) I noticed a frog was sitting next to me. His intestines were spewing out of his mouth, but he was still alive and moving. I never saw it again after that.

2nd pic might be not quite up-to-date, but it's close enough, I hope.

Besides Donald Trump evidently.

Remember guys
We have not only Kek
We also have Ammit and Reitia
We also have other gods but we haven't rediscovered them yet
We have a whole pantheon of ancients watching over us and our memes

wew
and this is the power these witches want to start shit with.
RIP

Lefties better learn to swim then.
Because there's gonna be a flood.

That'll literally feed power into him

sounds a bit like Holla Forums

I guess these manless hambeasts think being a cat lady gives them powers. Odd.

so close

What the fuck are you doing, nigger?

Meme magic is real
Praise kek
Praise Ammit
Praise Reitia

jej

Eh, I've seen folks go from 400 pounds to a respectable weight around the 190-220 pound zone. Not impossible, just a lot of time and work.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
KEK ACKBAR

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

CHECKED

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

It's a warning to them.

So, we going to make a thread at the stroke of midnight, shitpost with some dank-ass memes for Kek, and see if he wants to party with us?

Witches are only good as firewood. One of the highest ranking and most wicked of witches was beaten during the election. They don't stand a chance.

nice penanggal, user

Praise be! Sounds cool

Ah okay, I'm following you now. Sorry for the confusion.

You forgot to praise Ebola-chan, too.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Sounds like a plan.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I hope they aren't faggots. You know how we are, especially about our culture and in-group lingo.

This thread needs more Ammit. She's changed her role a bit from the days of Ptolemaic Egypt but I think the new look suits her, and I'll bet she's quite happy to be included again, it's been a long time.

Sing out Shadilay, the prayer of frogs on this day brothers, they cannot stand against a god

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Here is some more stuff

So let's see here
We've got
Are we missing any other Gods in the Pantheon of 8ch?

wh- what am I looking at here?

That sounds like anxiety.

PRAISE KEK

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Trips confirm. It is an unlikely source though. The rainbow family hippie mafia is assentially the descendents of the hippie movement's first exodus, and as such is relatively untainted by the kike, and at least 95%white in the usa. They're a bunch of tribals, but tribalism when modernized, directed, becomes Fascism. They use no money, only barter (gold and silver are fine) and will always help a brother without question. I'd estimate that at least in the usa, 20,000+ are military veterans, from all branches. They're also invisible in society and as autonymous as we are.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Heqet isn't part of the Ogdoad, user. She's a fertility goddess separate from it, and is married to Khnum, a god of pottery, thus causing him to fit in with the "like pottery" meme. Kek's wife in the Ogdoad is Kauket, a snek, not Heqet, a little frog.

Some English/Jewish?Hermetic Grammatica or something iirc

The words are the names of the companies from Trump's real estate video game.

Please forgive me for my ignorance Goddesses

good oc, femanon has cum on her face? that oc needs some pepe in it.

W.. what the fuck?

Why do you invite weakness into your pantheon?
Why do you invite a figurative additional "Loki" into your midst?
A thing that has only one thought.
Bring ruin to you and all you stand for.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

i've been imagining myself as a reflective mirror against evil intent for quite a while by now, how coincidental.

Normies are short sited, they loathe anything that isn't their short sited view of the world.
Be it religion, politics, morality, etc.
That's why they seem to be easily conditioned.

And it converts the text to some numerical kike shit and then uses those values to pull up related links or something?

Christ, what happened on 4chan? You can always tell when something's gone down there because the post quality here drops a collective 20 IQ points.

Checked for MOTHERFUCKING XENOGEARS

(checked)
Probably O'Keefe videos causing more shills than usual to slide and derail so people are jumping ship like rats

The idea behind gematria is that words that share numerical values have some connection.
I guess it would technically be classified as a type of divination.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

kek

We don't need to do that at all. They have no idea what the fuck the symbols they're using even meme. This will blow up on them regardless of what we do.

It's difficult, not impossible.
I want it to be natural. Kek may be the solution.

Frankly I tend to have a more horrific viewing point of "as above same below". These vague notions of gods paint an ugly realistic picture about our universe. Kek is a nice colourful coat of paint on to cover up the bleak wall behind it.
The pain and suffering that is a consequence of the chaotic nature of our universe.

A thousand shitposters backed by Kek vs a million crazy cat-ladies larping as witches?

I LIKE THESE ODDS

I remember trying that with my name the other day.
It came up with something relating to satan.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

see
To ignore the weak and insignificant is to make yourself weaker.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Here's one of our opposition's antagonists.
twitter.com/Kitty_Lemiew/status/834595930619990017

PRAISE KEK!

You express yourself like an utterly insufferable faggot.
Weasely, smarmy, slimy, shifty.
What a waste of doubles.

To talk a lot of rot and bullshit is to make yourself ID: 8c2123

There is no place for your jew god in any pantheon of worth, worm.

At least these idiots are finally having fun with this ride.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

lolno

Yep, it's a crazy catlady.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

9 Trips happen again! Checked!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

And I try to rid myself of those demons everyday.

People aren't perfect user, a tree withers without being nurtured. We have nurture ourselves.

Checked and capped!

Travis two knives.

How has that been working out for you?

What a farce. She has no power at all.

I'm wondering what's up with her face.

This is weak and no white witch would ever even consider doing something like this, however, we know they sacrifice fucking children and spirit cook. Some evil people will be casting spells. Stay strong, stay focused and most of all…

Praise KEK

Like climbing a mountain and talking to a wall.

All the god memes represent the true god that is this universe itself. Learn pantheism or panentheism, that explains the quantum bullshit. That explains so much tbh.

Rash from sucking cock.

I think it's a fatty rash.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Didn't read further down from your post, so dunno if anyone said this already but here it is anyway. I don't think we should even humour the validity of their shitty workings to begin with, knowing the new age wiccans and "pagans", they're so ineffectual and weak that nobody will even feel it. Provided they do it in the first place and don't pussy out because muh karma and/or just fantasise about doing it because we all know if its real in your mind then its real on the physical plain :^)

dank oc

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Maybe it's meme magic turning her into the pig she is.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

New age cucks are the worst. They are so far removed for any disciplined school of magic that wasn't a 1960s spook that they shouldn't even have the right to use the term. All their garbage is feel-goodery and they are so afraid of consequences to magic they never do anything effectual that require risk and a price.

I am seriously considering joining that one group that considers it their moral duty to eat the life-force of heretic magicians.

wew

You know, there's a spot in my town where three witches/prostitutes were hung from a tree 200 or so years ago. I wonder if I should visit there tonight.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I like it.

nice

Requesting green rays from the black sun, as per Esoteric Hitlerism.

like this?

Thank you cuckchan for turning this thread to shit by needing to make a meaningless "me-too" comment that communicated nothing of value to anyone else in the thread.

they think they can control chaos

chaos controls itself, we just happen to be in tune with it in this timeline

I think it's hilarious that the left will probably openly embrace witchcraft to curse the ebil fashis…

Sure, I hadn't thought it out beyond what I said honestly. It seems more dangerous now.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

>>>/n/517844

Apparently some "witches" in Brooklyn tried this against Trump back in 2015 with a curse against him. You can guess how that turned out.

checked

do it buddy

That's what I'm talking about

It never ceases to amaze me how astonishingly bad our enemies are at everything. I was thinking in the shower, and I think it's actually good that 4chan is compromised - leftists in the habit of picking arguments can't help themselves from engaging the board, because they see just enough of their own views echoed back to them to keep them coming. Eventually the red pill starts sinking in. Every time our enemies try to subvert us, they end up playing themselves, instead. It never fucking fails. I'd be scared shitless to be our enemy.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

(checked)

their memes are so fucking shit that they always have the exact opposite effect they intend

ass; tit e

Hitler dubs confirm you need to go to that site and purge it of all witch spirits in the name of kek

Mass graves for the witches haze

low energy normies begging for supporters

Fucking wew.

There's a beautiful world out there, user. Don't be so /comfy/ all the time.

I'm losing it. They won't notice me anymore.

Can't post book lists but manly p hall,robert anton wilson,franz baron. if you want some essential stuff.
Don't get caught up in dogma of rituals or thinking that Jehovah is an exclusive god to the jews. He was just a war god that was part of a pantheon that is long gone.
jews a crafty race of degenerates yes, all evil monster people? No.

That place is full of normalfags tbqh

the girls are pretty nice though

Saved

Yes, our enemies are retarded. Thank Odin for ruining their gene pools through the tradition of genocide. The kikes are just the rapebabies of the giants our ancestors genocided, after a dozen millennia of inbreeding and miscegenation.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADLAY

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

It's not their job to notice you, it's your job to make them notice. You obviously have above-pleb IQ, aren't a shit skin, and aren't a beta cuck. Talk to the nice, quiet white girls. Find something you have in common and build off it. Make an inside joke about it. That's always a good way to start off a relationship with anyone. A lot of times they're more down to earth than you think, they're just quiet for the same reasons you are.

bc u awkward af m8

SEE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Double dubs confirm.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

scuse me

ass; tit e

Meme magic is real!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Okay, just got back. The spot is actually adjacent to my county's high school. When I got there, there were three cars in the parking lot. As soon as I pulled in, they all took off. Weird shit. Might be because my car's headlights look like a cop car's at night.

So Holla Forums is now Holla Forums

Yeah, I think hitting the gym more will help. I don't know, just tired of dealing with female shit for a while and now I can't seem to enlist much interest. I guess I got lazy, had a couple girls just fall onto my lap literally.

What did Kek mean by this?

There was a cuckchan refugee wave tonight. More of a tsunami really.

ass; tit e

They don't know who they're messing with

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

You left out Sikhs.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Get the fuck out of here /r/The_Donald

At this point, Trump may be the focal point of all the world's magic

So its a magic war they want heh?
bring it

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I remember last time that happened…

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

Thank you for your pointless contribution to this thread.

First he has to leave mom's basement.

Checking the meta dubs

SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE. REMEMBER THE EMPEROR PROTECTS, ALWAYS.

You new?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Nice repetition in those digits.
Now those are just beautiful.
It's clear that they're going to fail.

Witches/neopagans/the rest do things like this and there's like no resistance at all from anyone. You basically have to be an SJW to use that label. Jews have made it that way. I pray that Kek uses this opportunity unpoz these religions once and for all.

No true Christian has read the bible user

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Watch out lads this is like /x/'s approach to magic, look how many of them have gotten themselves a qt succubus waifu- oh wait…

Meme magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normie magic

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I am sorry user, but your picture is bad meme magic.

Anime I can sorta understand, but fucking my little pony? It's not even meme worthy.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

even Kek is outraged at how new this guy. But they can never figure how we know.

u git out

>>>/pone*

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

checked
GET OUT HORSEFUCKER
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REEEEEAL=

14 Minutes to Midnight. We ready?

Fun fact, I recently learned the NSDAP was founded on February 24 1920.

This turns out to be the day before my birthday, and at midnight? What's going to happen?

Rev up the magic, polish your Kek statues, and get ready for repeating digits.

Newfags never understand, they just don't understand the culture.

WHY CONTAIN IT!? CHAOS IS THE FOOD FOR OUR SUCCESS! DANGEROUS?! FOR WHOM? CHRISTIANS? SO? LET CHAOS REIGN! DOWN WITH ABRAHAMIC SUBVERSION!

Thank you for these 3's kek, the memetic potential of fractal triforce is apparently strong.

That ain't nothing, kid.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

checked
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Lovely Digits

(checked)
Never forget the promise of Die Cis Scum Girl. If she can return to normalcy, then perhaps other SJWs can also be brought to sanity.

check these digits boys

abraham's gonna be fuckin' history

Some will, of any movement it seems that SJW thrive on NPCs.

Some of them are too far gone, especially these LARPing witches. They only deserve to be burned at the stake.

Kek is surely saying something with respect to the triforce. A fractal is chaos. Praise kek

3 Minutes until Midnight, everyone ready?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

IT'S TIME

IT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIMEIT'S TIME

Got Shadilay on repeat. Let's do this!

PRAISE KEK

activate it

THE TIME HAS COME

it's time lads

time to boogie

Sieg Heil.

PRAISE KEK

LET'S GET TO WORK GENTLEMEN

.22 dubs

more than enough to kill anything that moves

checked
PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek!

witnessed for this soon-to-be un-kikeled earth!

Because it makes you blind to the small things. It numbs your "touch" so to speak.
A person that is nothing but feels is bound by those feels.
A person that is nothing but strength is bound to that strength.

Unless you have both, you lose sight of the other.

oya oya

SAVE US KEK!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE KEK - PROTECT THE GOD EMPEROR

But we did it, WE DID IT and now what comes next?

\/(ツ)\/

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

You've piqued my interest. Would you mayhaps know where I can begin searching for this group? I need to know because reasons……

PRAISE KEK

Give kek frogs and fractals
CHAOS AND SMUGNESS
PRAISE KEK

New thread for when this one hits limit:

Hitler dubs quoting Hitler dubs.

praise them digits!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I love you guys (and the white race and our future with Kek)

BURN THE WITCHES
PRAISE KEK

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

(checked)
Kek is with us and our cause!
SHADILAY!

love you too user

Those are some great repeating digits you got there.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

It's times like these that show me just how beautiful it is when we get together and combine our meme magic to ward off the forces of evil

Is that the Loveland Frog?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Why thank you, what a great night this has been. After 3 years of lurking, KeK has blessed me with dubs to show me that I should start posting.

PRAISE KEK