The North American Speedrunner Assembly marathon in is four days

The North American Speedrunner Assembly marathon in is four days.
Are you ready for speedrunning autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

speedrun.com/nasa/schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo0hTC6BIGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the setup like? wasnt the last one terrible?

Tangentially related, I tend to only like watching record speedruns with minimal commentary and I know I'm probably missing out on some entertaining autism. Do you have recordings of some past fails ?

Im ready for L4D2 "SPEEDRUNS", if you know what i mean.

The last event was pretty fun and comfy. I enjoyed it with the other anons in infinity.moe.

Is this taken over by SJW and corporate bs like everything vidya?

Not yet

This is the first NASA. They are not related to *GDQ. It should be a lot more fun and relaxed than GDQs are these days.

Naegleria is going to make speedrunning great again.

SHOO SHOO UNICELLULAR JEW

Don't you want to play F-Zero GX with me user?

can't wait

Hopefully it's actual speedrunning autism and not that ADGQ normalfag shit.
The L4D run at ADGQ this year was a fucking embarrassment.

bump

This is the schedule, if you're interested.
speedrun.com/nasa/schedule

I remember a few games going really bad last time. How many went over estimate again?

Might be fun to watch.

Since he is banned from GDQ will the crash autist make an appearance here?

Wait, so NASA is the convention for people who were banned because of SJW niggers on AGDQ and the like?

No, that's not the explicit purpose.

I remember I gave five bucks to the European speedrunners during Mario Sunshine, and got my donation read.

Here's to anything but another GDQ.

I didn't even watch AGDQ last year because it looked like there were so many things on the schedule that WASNT ACTUALLY SPEEDRUNNING

AGDQ was a bit lackluster, if I'm ever dead bored I can go back and watch the GDQ's but this years didn't really have much worth watching.

I know they want variety with their games and not to do the same ones over and over but a lot of it was just boring unknown games

On that note, as someone who usually has to watch the GDQ's after the fact, what are some of the shenanigans and bullshit that have gotten it a bad reputation?

I know vaguely of leadership complaints about the guy who runs it.

No fun allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo0hTC6BIGw

shit like this wont be happening anymore, werster even said NIGGER on a bonus stream the same year.

Money laundering, shit orginization, announcer is worse than a random hobo you pick up from the street, completely SJW now, person responsible for the timer doesnt give a fuck/falls asleep half of the time etc etc

Why can't autismos like him just play how they like, and let other faggots play how they like?

GOTTA GO FAST! Like Sanic!

He was trolling his chat, he wouldn't be speedrunning if he actually believed that shit.

Eh, now that I actually read and paid attention to the schedule, it might be fun.

The FFXII run will probably a snoozefest though, it's going on for several hours.

There are several games that will go on for a while.

Which is strange, the guy running the thing said "no snoozefest JRPGs" at one point.

And very Rampant Bans, like im not kidding when i say they gone full "NO FUN ALLOWED", seriously, people expected a ban for the Darksiders 2 run last year for a reason.

They also only repeat the same "Memes" as they had years ago "HYPE! SAVE DA ANIMALS/KILL DA ANIMALS!"

That might not sound bad, but when 9 out of 10 runners howl HYPE for no reason every 5 minutes and every damn read comment is MUH ANIMUHLS it gets monotone.

oh, and it jumped on the Iwata death exploitation train too, if you care about that.

Maybe he will exploit the shit out of glitches to speed things up, and Zodiac edition had like 4x speed if that is the version he is running.

Can't be worse than current GDQ, and it was okay last time.

Wait, this is NASA not ESA, durr, but yeah, still.

its true though

he was half-joking

he knows it's true, he's just too hopeless and apathetic to care

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, because I don't know how much of my lack of interest in speedrunning marathons comes from the charity bullshit, normalfags, kikery, no-fun-allowed, etc, and how much is because the novelty of the hobby has been exhausted.

Why?

Let's bet on how many years it will take for it to become GDQbis.
My bet is 3, it's always 3.

Don't forget that they basically told Blueglass to hide in the closet because he was too much of a bro.

Doesn't matter how many went over. The real tipping point was the announcer saying "Ratchet and Clark."

That's when you knew people who don't play vidya took over.

That or there are games called Ratchet and Clark and Smylo the Dragon in that universe.

What's this and where can I watch them?

and by what's this I mean the tournament, I know what the speed runs are

Whenever Naegleria wants to "play" F-Zero GX with you he really means he wants to give you a several hour long lecture on why F-Zero GX is the best speedgame ever and/or F-zero speedrunning techniques.

You must be from the Berenstein universe, we got Ratchet and Clark, Clash Racoon and Ripto the Salamander for our childhood games.

Do you have Crash Bandicoot in that universe?

The game about the spinning jumping orange thing with a snout?
We got Clash Racoon and it was garbage, it had an automatic easy mode if you lost any lives.

Oh I see, I thought that was Sly Cooper for some reason

Sounds fucking cozy, and like 1/3rd of the runtime won't be setup and mercy killed runs.

Sly what now?

You play a raccoon that comes from a line of thieves that steals from rich villains.

Do they have a official stream?

Robin hood: The movie: The game
In our universe, Pixar was garbage and made shitty furry movies like Robin hood and Citizen Kane and also made games for them.

He still streams

TOMORROW

What are you talking about?
This is the first NASA marathon, there was no "last one".

Fuck yes, I'm watching this.

I remember they had a something earlier in the year, like in february, but goddammit I can't find anything about it now. Inb4 you were the speedrunners all along

That was ESA.

Is this AGDQ without the tumblrinas and corporate shills?

Pretty comfy run with some pretty insane tricks too. Though not as many superswims as there should be.

Why does it always have to be Thursdays. It's the only day in the week where I have to work late, fucking hell.

Why were people expecting a ban for Darksiders 2? Was it a good run?

I assume we will be 'hosting' it over at infinity.moe like we usualy do, if so it should be fun.

I hope so.

TODAY **in some parts of the world, anyway. It's still the 18th here.

Also the Quake runs is one of the first few ones, so fuck yeah I guess

Bumpan; this starts in about three hours.

Where will the stream be available from?

I heard this thing was full of faggots, trannies, landwhales, multicolor haired harpies, SJWS and other degenerates.

Is it true?

for *GDQ. This is NASA, though.

Thats AGDQ and SGDQ, but this will probably be the same.

I WAS PROMISED AGDQ BEFORE THE JEWERY SETTLED

WILL THEY DELIVER?

iF i DON`T SEE THEM, SHIRTLESS, DANCING TO SUPER NES TUNES WHILE THROWING PLUSHIES AND STUFFED ANIMALS AT EACH OTHER I AM FUCKING DROPPING IT

Excited as fuark for GX. That game's always amazing to watch.

Rest of the lineup is hit and miss though. Will probably catch Jet Force Gemini and LADX.

Someone post his massive burn on Cosmo, I can't find it for the life of me.

THREE HOURS UNTIL AUTISM GET HYPE

Too bad werster won't be there

If i can get a hold of mark or one of the other guys with backend access we will change the infinity.moe default stream over to the NASA stream if any one wants to hang out with other anons while watching american autists going fast.

fugg

Do you even know infinity.moe was specifically made for 8/v/ or are you just retarded?

These retards didn't check the internet until the stream was about to start.

aw shit, speedruns

uh, quake is next. that's the guy who ran L4D2, the guy who had brote's cap and snatched Wanda's girlfriend

you mean thread dies

Link?