HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IN YOUR HEAD
RENT FREE

BURN THE COAL

Is that Twin Peaks?

I don't get it

This

Laura Dern playing a Vice Admiral in Star Wars? This casting is some weirdest I've ever seen. I loved her on Twin Peaks but this is just bizarre, that is suppost to be someone of authority?

Colored hair
What do they mean by this?

The new star wars has a purple haired queenie in charge of the military

So? 90% of TV shows have black women as the politicians and leaders, but they are always corrupt and incapable, and they always get killed. She will be no different.

Fun fact: the tumblr hair old woman is a lesbian.

This looks so realistic and boring.

Sjw wars. They can't even be bothered to hide it anymore.

―Anakin Skywalker

What did he mean by this?

Wait until you see Benicio del Toro.
I'm sure the kids will love to have that homeless-looking man as an action figure…

Is that supposed to be Mon Mothma?

NUMOTHMA

Mon Mothma is considered too EU for Reddit Wars, she had to be replaced

Actually I think this is supposed to be the Carrie Fisher fill in, since she died and the CGI actor tech isn't good enough yet

It is but I think they want to wait an episode or two so they won't be accused of exploiting her death.

Nope.

CG Tarkin worked, it's the voice that was bad. CG Leia wasn't great, she looked cartoony.

Why does the droid look as if he is made out of marble?

Men can't be lesbians, user.

That's very transphobic, ignorant and offensive statement there you shitlord.

Purple is the color of The Beast/Whore of Babylon.

Very early rumors had her being a villain/traitor but have to wait and see on that, even if accurate a lot can change during production.

>>>/oven/

I'm German American, I'd fucking execute you

>(((German))) American
first learn to english kike

What is with this american obsession of pretenting they're from another, much better country?

Like you don't goto Australia and get every single dude you meet saying "I'm Aussie-(whatever)." I've yet to meet any other people from any other nation that are so determined to grab the glory of other nations for themselves. You get people in America who say they're Italian despite never having been to Italy, not speaking Italian, and knowing nothing about their culture. Same with Irish (why the fuck would you want to be Irish anyway?).

It's kind of sad.

Americans are fucking immigrants you dumb fuck there are about 60 million German Americans

Sooo, Watto was an exhibitionist?

Thank the Jews for destroying any claim to our heritage

Maybe there was a time when Germany was a much better country than America, but it just looks like a middle-eastern shithole with less sand these days.

There's way more red on the Whore than purple though

Looks like Boyega's been working out.

Reminder prequels were WAY better than the nu-trilogy.

Holy smokes!
This film is set right after The Farce Awakens, so how are they going to explain the sudden change in-universe? Galactic steroids?

IN YOUR HEAD - RENT FREE

There actually is nothing about your post I disagree with, but I have this suspicion you enjoy nu-wars being absolute cancer because it makes you feel validated in liking the prequels.

I disagree with everything in your post, and I have this sneaking suspicion you are a fucking Nerf herder

Why would a movie I have no involvement in physically or financially effect my life in any way shape or form, especially to the point where I'd need "validation"? Prequels were whatever movies, nu-Wars is uninspired, unimaginative trash. I'm just stating facts. Even their paid shills lack imagination like &

Nice dubs, but you really do like that after all this time of fuckers reminding you that the prequels suck compared to the originals you can finally say "at least they're not nu-wars".

What the actual fuck are you trying to convey? I have literally no idea what this nonsense is supposed to mean - it is just a bunch of words cobbled together.

.25 cents has been deposited into your account.

lurk moar, newfag

And when was that exactly?

The whole world are immigrants retard

Aw, that really put a damper on my day, user ;_;

The rent free meme triggers him because he actuallydies have Mike Bigcocklasa living in his head. Just ignore him.

*actually does

Parts of Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith were decent, Clone Wars shat the bed.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
If I knew turning that meme on them got them this assblasted, I would have posted it more often.

The Disney Corporation will not pay you for all these. Only .25 cents has been deposited into your account. You can bypass this limitation by getting a Porg tatoo. Thank you.

That's not what John in upper management told us. He said we'd get paid per post REGARDLESS.

Take it up with Karen in finance. She's the one in charge of the payroll.

What is this meme about?

Internal Disney stuff. It's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know

Every time you say something positive about the PT and/or bring up Mike the kike Stoklasa in a SW thread, some of his butthurt fanboys will respond with that line in an attempt to deflect and move the attention away from RLM's blatant shilling for Disney, their dreadful film Space Cop, and their general autism/cringe.

Sorta like how niggers go on about muh dik

Isn't Woody Harrelson suppose to be in this shit too?

where did her tits go?

Not if they don't immigrate somewhere?

What the fuck am I looking at?