Full list of Disney's live action remakes

>Sword in the Stone
that one hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H58meqbp5Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has disney forgotten they were born and made famous from animation?

Can't do nothing normalfags will eat shit anyway. I thought the beauty and the beast remake would fail. No, it grossed 1/8 of the film budget.

A reminder that every single one will have characters turned into niggers and faggots.

I was on Holla Forums the other day and people there were disillusioned with "voting with our wallets". I can't blame them since normalfags are too brainwashed to spend money, and its even worse in gaming with rich normalfags.
Capitalism was a mistake.

I think all of those in the list, Dumbo and Sword in the Stone are most likely to flop. Tim Burton is considered a has-been and that is being written by Ehen Kruger. Meanwhile, King Arthur doesn't click well with the audiences as seen with this year's flop and trying to make a live-action movie out of Sword in the Stone will be the most boring shit ever.
Who am I kidding. All of this cancer will make a billion in the box office just because normalfags will pay to watch anything with Disney label slapped on it. Bob Iger can be caught in a Harvey Weinstein type of situation and people will pay to see their movies regardless

They've gotten so big that animation doesn't matter, especially when you can afford any actor/actress that's willing to push an agenda. Another thing is that most people don't care for animation unless it's reddit and memey/family guy bullshit.

It's impossible to vote with your wallet when people will buy anything they're told to these days.

Walt Disney's first films were animated with live action characters. See Alice's Wonderland

Shit, I didn't read throught. Better write in this way:
Beauty and the Beast (2017) Budget: $160 Million Box Office: $1.263 Billion

You mean the multi billion conglomerate that controls several of largest franchises in existence doesn't care about what it did before hitting it big? Well, colour me surprised

Comics or movies don't have DLCs, Denuvo and microtransactions, gaming got so fucked that it's full Orwellian now.

Live action characters were used for reference, not to rotoscope

It's just like regular voting then.

I am not talking about Alice in Wonderland. I am talking about Alice's Wonderland
youtube.com/watch?v=H58meqbp5Ps

Most of this film is animated. Very crudely animated like any other early 1920s animation, but still animated nevertheless.

Yes

OP asked if they forgot what made them famous.

It's just going to be Hamlet

It's just going to be Kimba

What's the point?

It's gonna be all CGI shit regardless, the point though was that live action =/= humans

as if we needed another one

I rather they leave atlantis alone and never touch it again

It was shit that flopped, why would they be doing it

Budget of $90–120 million and box office revenue of $186.1 million, wasn't a flop.

You do realize that barely breaking even is a flop, right? Not making at least twice the budget means the movie bombed.

A box office bomb is a very subjective thing

It's not. It's the most objective thing in existence, actually, and I just named you the criteria.

Give me an objective credible citation first

I'm really starting to hate that plot now.

It's so popular with fucking stupid women. Its the same principle with "Bad Boys" as much as they would like to say its a stereotype is absolutely true. "I'm a mass murderer but my mom hit me boo hoo", and Fangirls will cream their pants. Its the same shit with Wicked, and other shit like this.

Malificient was fucking awful. Like one of the WORST. Like if it was a traditional "Hero" narrative it would be obnoxious and tensionless.
What the fuck is Cruella gonna be? She's a literal puppy murderer. Like we can already look forward to INSANE bullshit to justify her behavior.

You mean (((Corporatism))) I presume?

Whatever allows me to take away other peoples freedom and not take responsibility myself I presume.
I used to be dismayed by corporations, but the truth is that people really like new gods to worship, and consumerism and fan communities has replaced most normal interaction.

It started on a much more simple problem with the death of standards. When NO became a bad word.

Long ago, a wise man once said that audiences would pay to watch an hour and a half of blank film so long as the Disney logo appeared at the start and end.

It would get an award for best animated movie as well

People would happily pay loot boxes and micropayments as long as it has the Blizzard Logo stapled to the front. So I guess Blizzard is the Disney of Videogames.

Generally liked, but the content it produces with any depth is long in the past, so it mainly focuses on creating appealing, but superficial content made to maximize maximum profit.

Live action doesn't mean the characters are all CGI either though.

nobody said it was

Please don't.

Just to brake a spear in live action. Hook and the first alice where good. Dalmatian is ok at best but this doesn't excuse this shit they are pulling

No leave the best princess alone

Don't you know? Having a fur ain't murder anymore because reasons!
i hope you mean bad boys the trope and not the movie because that's one of the few good movies of Michael bay

Well, the mirror was fucking dogshit….the wonderland was acceptable….otherwise what else there is? Mary poppins? There aren't that much live action

You mean her?

Look at that (((shlong)))

I'm pretty sure that one is a movie about the life of the author not just a WtP movie.

Oh boy I can't wait for the Crows to be replaced entirely or it's turned into a motherfucking RAP NUMBER.

Probably they'll do the same thing like Saving Mr. Banks. It'll be a glorified version of either selling the movie rights to Disney or a glammed up story about the real CR and how the stories were made. It might not actually be that bad if that's what we get.

John Boiega will voice and mo-cap them.

Cruella already had the perfect live action actress.

Or they complain about a farmer keeping them from getting food (he even shoots them outside of his farm! What a cruel menace) and Dumbo learns to fly (or just bumbles around with brute force because he's a fucking elephant) then to help them steal food.

Then he leads some kind of avian assault on the circus or all the birds come rescue him during the bit where he flies at the circus.

The film will be anti-animal cruelty PSA, with all humans being massive dicks bar one or two (fair enough) and possibly allegory for race inequality- at least with the crows or other African animals forced to perform in the circus- but kept subtle enough so the average person who still goes to the cinema doesn't notice what it's telling little Timmy (bullshit).
Also the Pink Elephants scene will look great- acting as bait to get CGI/design awards.

Does that list of all the live-action actors who'd look dead like them (and even be able to play them well) still hold up?

My brethren of African-American descent

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Guy Ritchie directing the Aladdin one. I genuinely enjoyed the first Sherlock Holmes movie he did despite making Holmes Tony Stark in Victorian England, the core mystery was actually true to the source material I feel. Never did watch the sequel but I think if he can take his usual energy into Aladdin and try not to push too much pandering to anyone specifically we may just be good, I just hope they don't cobble together a Franken Genie from all the countless takes Robin Williams did over three films. God knows they tried to bullshit it with CGI Peter Cushing, I know they're just dying to try it again.

Have you seen his King Arthur? It's a disaster.

Also, Will Smith plays Genie.

Best princess is very debatable, but you can't say she was a bad princess.

I can, nigger is always bad

Robin Williams said in his will Disney can't use his likeness for "100 years." Whether that extends to ditched voice lines & sound alikes is between the law, Disney's palm greasing, and the Williams family.

IMO they'll pick a comedian "in a similar vein" to Robin (I.e. nothing like him, but someone who's popular who'll say he liked Robin and was inspired by him). Even if entertainment wasn't cucked- Robin had no limits. He did pussy eating jokes, yet still worked for Disney. The sheer energy he had also meant if he did lean to close to the line, there was more material to use.
Can anyone adlib like he could?

She's not a nigger.

is this an argument worth having when you're aware that at least one of you will be shitposting exclusively, m8?

Go away Holla Forums no one wants you

go away >>>/reddit/ everyone wants you to die

It'll be Assiv Mandi or whatever that Middle eastern 'comedian' in that they shove all over the place.

Fucking read >>934664
Will Smith was cast as a Genie

Source or hearsay? I don't usually take what I read on imageboards as fact user-kun

LIVE ACTION DUMBO!

LIVE

ACTION

DUMBO

NO! ME!!!

They could make it like the musical. Except that with CGI and everything else a hundred times worse

I somehow didn't think they would go there

Funny thing about Saving Mr. Banks, they left in a lot of the author's distaste of Disney, even saying late in the movie she'd never let them make another. I guess we're meant to assume she fully had a change of heart when she gets happy tears from the movie.

They'll just cut them out like the Beatles Birds in Jungle Book

but the remakes will probably still be worse, anyway

I thought they already made a Snow White remake with the Huntsman… And that movie sucked, but not the least of which, was that Snow White was fugging the director behind the scenes and the actress that played her mother was his wife too.

Wasn't made by Disney, so they have yet to ruin Snow White with a live action remake.

The ones that bother me:
< Dumbo and The Lion King

< Cruella and Pinocchio

< Tink

Would a live action Doc McStuffins upset anyone?

There were a bunch of CG Tinkerbell films and even though most of the time she's wearing her classic outfit, there are no panty flashes, even when it would make sense, see pics related.
So don't get your hopes up user, not in this current year.

There was Snow White and the Huntsman, and the sequel The Huntsman: Winter's War, and then there was the unrelated movie Mirror Mirror which came out the same year as SWatH.

These movies need to be called what they are: Fanfiction. They're not canon and they never will be.

So has any user actually watched the remakes already out? I was dragged to see Beauty and the Beast, and it felt really forgettable. I can't imagine the other ones being any better. I'm not excited for any of these.

That's what you're worried about? Canon? You need to sort your priorities.

google it faggot, I'm not here to hold your hand

I've seen them all (pirated) and all of them are tremendous SJW agenda ridden garbage.

You're not supposed to.

I loved that one though. The knights, the general Medieval setting, the magic….
It also gave me weird feelings for that squirrel.

that's the point

I will forever imagine Pooh to have been a veteran of the British Imperials.

I know, I'm drunk.

What did he mean by this?

It was your grammar mistake, I'm assuming.

This user is "euphoric" over the fact that they're not doing a live action version of Atlantis; his .gif says it all.
I'm assuming you anons misunderstood his post, simply because I don't understand your posts.

(checked)
A poor way of saying I want Pooh to have a pith helmet in his wardrobe.

Fuck I just realized, she wouldn't be wearing shorts like that, fucking slut

Wait a minute

Ah, but then we're talking about fantastic darkies, which are a wholly different animal from the real deal.

At least they aren't straight remakes?

Hey Holla Forums

What difference does it make, they're gonna be same shit regardless

When they do a current year Hunchback of Notre Dame, who do you think will get the chance to piss on Tony Jay's grave and butcher Hellfire?

They have already cast Quasimodo

I hope you're ready for a Arthur to be played by John Boyega! That's right nazis, the king of medieval England was a black man!

Hey Holla Forums

Shoot, forgot the sage.
Anyway, it fits this time because of nu/tv/'s actress waifufaggotry.

not an argument

They post her fam, that was the point.

do you have an argument to support that?

:^)

not an argument

:^)
They used to anyway. But that board truly is about as bad as Holla Forums.

argument 404

Thanks for making me rewatching it.

It's called a joke you uptight retarded autistic mistake of nature.
God I hope you fucking die.

Forcing a meme out of sheer butthurt is a joke?

And before you sperg, am not even him! Welcome to Holla Forums outsider, where everyone is feed up with Holla Forums's bullshits!

Holla Forums isn't dead like Holla Forums at least

They're running out of ideas so they gotta fish for whatever IPs they can find to remake.

Cruella will likely be another shitty Maleficent-style film with more focus on the villain while attempting to somehow make her look like the victim or some shit.

They do have DLCs. They call it special editions of movies with extra content and better graphics. That is the same as Street Fighter Super Turbo XX

YIFF IN HELL FURFAG

>>>Holla Forums

Err, no. Speical edition has nothing to do with DLC, are you retarded.

What do you think?

At first I thought this was something pulled from DeviantART, and then I looked it up.

The worst part is that the most vomit inducing actors are the three white ones.
Or should i say (((white))) ones

Dudekuna Weedtata, lmao.

>Or should i say (((white))) ones

I guess the bottom left are the hyenas, but Banzai and Ed are changed to Azizi and Kamari.
Makes me wonder if only Timon/Pumba are gonna be hyucking it up (or what those actors think it is), and the Hyenas will be made "legit" villains.
Also, the African names in the original are based off proper African names and have synergy with the character (Pumba means fat, Mufasa means king, etc). Doubt the new names do.

Alice was also produced in Kansas City and only a few did any business at the box office. The first thing Disney did that got national attention was Steamboat Willie, retold here in Emoji form on Disney's official YouTube channel.

Don't forget John Oliver. Knowing the Hollywood hated of the goyim, they'll be all clownish goofballs while the Hyenas are all strong, competent, and respectable. It's like how

It's like all the commercials with Whites/White Men as fools getting humiliated by Niggers/Other Muds/Women.

Of course they would have Current Year Man in there somewhere.