I love Rick and Morty so much but I don't have some superiority complex because of it...

I love Rick and Morty so much but I don't have some superiority complex because of it. Honestly their plots and 50% of their jokes are stupid so even I (a Uni grad) can keep up. I think the thing people confuse about Rick and Morty is that they equate intelligence and subtlety. Rick and Morty is a very intelligent show. It's also one that not everyone can understand, which is one of the things that makes it great. I pity those who are too stupid to understand Rick and Morty, or the profound implications of Pickle Rick. This show breeds so much envy from those who can't undersand it. Anyone who doesn't watch R&M should be purged.

For me the biggest problem of the show just like with many other shows is that Rick is pretty much always right; this is a problem if you make your character a genius with almost no flaws except "acceptable flaws". IQ muggles never have, and never will grasp the true meaning to "Get Schwifty". I would tell them but their simpleton minds wouldn't understand at all. I have studied quantum thermodynamic electromagnetic physical energy field. Jesus Christ, Rick and Morty has as many surprisingly smart jokes as Archer or Futurama, except Rick and Morty is actually a funny show.

I'm led to believe that Rick and Morty is a cartoon that for some reason is popular with neckbeards. How nice for them. This is rapidly becoming a meme. This is why I don't tell anyone I watch R&M. Rick and Morty is loved by many, you ain't fucking special for understanding the jokes. Get wrigity-wrigity-wreaked son!! Lick lick lick my ballsss!

The brilliance of Rick and Morty almost make me hate being a genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I usually just hide these threads. Is this shit based on back to the future?

No.
Instead of time travel they travel the multiverse and go to space.

fuck off

Then you know Earth isn't a spinning ball, right?

Anyone know why Rick is pale purple?

Interesting take. I believe R&M is one of the smartest shows on television myself.

you're pathetic. this meme was good for about a day and you've been ruining it ever since. you think just because you're not trying to be subtle means you're not putting in any effort but you clearly are. you think you're funny because you have unironic autism, and you """ironically" watch rick and morty while actually watching rick and morty. I get you're a sperg but please develop depression so you might at least develop introspection and get a less retarded taste in entertainment.

Stay mad, roundy. The truth is coming out and there's nothing you mundanes can do to stop it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Try watching Rick & Morty with an open mind, it might change your opinion.

come to >>>/rickandmorty/ where we can discuss dan harmon's genius without these simpletons buzzing around

Who cares

PICKLE RICK CARES, MORTY! WUBLEDUBADIBDUG

Rick and Morty fans actually believe this.

Yes. Go look up Doc and Mharti

Your IQ must be at least this high to post

What implications?
He turned into a pickle to get out of going to family therapy.

Now this is good shitposting, adding in trolling with some actual opinions.
A+, I approve. At least I think that shit about the show being smart is trolling, I can't tell if it's that or if you're mocking R&M fans.

The point of the Pickle Rick episode was to show rick at his most powerless. No portal gun, no gadgets, no limbs, tiny, and trapped in a sewer. The fact that they chose to make him a pickle is mostly irrelevant.

The Bible says the earth is round. Isaiah 40:22. Checkmate.

>>>/rickandmorty/

just can't stop talking about this show

loosely, but with a lot more not so subtle pedophilia.

Proofs?