Why is Breitbart Showcasing the WH Leaker and Pretending Like She's Not a Snake?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/22/exclusive-meet-deputy-chief-staff-katie-walsh-helps-coordinate-white-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kLUcj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bringing her to everyone's attention? That or Bannon wants cover when he blasts her ass later. Or he wants to literally blast her ass.

From a few days ago

archive.is/kLUcj

Because kikebart hates Trump. They used to be pro-Cruz and only switched teams when it became obvious that Trump would be the nominee. They're riding popular right-wing fads for clicks, just like they did for goyimgate.

Are you forgetting the fact that Bannon was instrumental in the victory of the campaign.

This is also incorrect, they were one of the earliest supporters of Trump in the media. They don't hate Cruz, but they spent a lot of time attacking him in the primaries when things got heated.

Breitbart was heavily pro Cruz. Their owner himself was a Cruz man. They've been good since the primaries but Jesus were they Cruz dicksuckers in the past.

Let's be realistic here, Breitbart went to shit after Andrew died. Yeah Bannon helped Trump, they're close and that's obvious. That being said it's filled with kikes.

Yeah I remember that.

He was a kike himself. There's a reason it's called "kikebairt" here. The editor is a Berkley kike, go right down the list and you'll have a hard time finding a White man.

He was killed a year after he exposed podestà as a child molestor in 2012 so probably not the worst kike if he was one

I remember them being Pro-Cruz before Trump showed up. He was their golden rat, but they treated Trump well in my opinion.

Is there proof that she was the leaker? Or just some article?

No, he was a hard-line Zionist and definitely one of the worst kikes.

Look at this way, Max Blumenthal is a leftist kike whose been critical of Israel and occasionally attacks people who deserve it. Does that make him "based" or a "good jew"? Of course not.

True, I noticed this when I used to browse it.
There was some pro-Trump stuff but it was like 80-20 Cruz-Trump.
If it's any consolation, the commentors weren't.

He was. It's not a debate, he was. Can you cite the podesta thing with a source? You don't even know Breibart was a kike, you don't exactly seem like a regular here.

This. Just because some of Andrew Breitbart's goals overlapped with ours, doesn't change that he's a kike and an egalitarian cuck at best/kike shill at worst. What he did to expose David Brock, Media Matters, Podesta, and others shouldn't be forgotten though. When he got those Soros protesters to call him a fag, that was some classic shit.

That is some kiked English
"holding down the fort", why does the fort need holding down, is it an inflatable fort?

Breitbart is funded by Robert Mercer, a hedge fund billionaire who was huge on Rato until he realized it wasn't taking. Kikebairt got lucky with "Milo" and his college tour for one simple reason– Milo was indeed a Jew, queer, race-mixer, and even a pederast. But he did something no one has been able to do even nominally on this side for a very long time; he brought out decent looking pussy to most of events, especially at the end.

Never underestimate the power, esp among uni groups, of getting good-looking snatch to show up those kind of events, because as soon as it becomes "cool" to be anti-pc and a way to get close to pusst (even as beta orbiters), sudenly you saw a lot more college-age geeky guys getting into the anti-PC movement.
The Deep State destroying the pederast –much as he personally repulses me– is a bad thing for this side. He thought he was "using" us, but we were "using" him. College geeks will suddenly get into any political movement if cute snatch establishes it as a viable thing.

Nicely worded Lothar, but Milo was always derivative. Trump had way more than enough pussy purchase to use your example.

how about you learn to use the catalog and then we'll get back to your question

Where did I say he was original? Name another (((conservative))) speaker who at least pays lip service to anti-PC who has been able to bring out good-looking snatch on a college campus.
Your Trump comparison is meaningless since , last I checked, he doesn't do fucking college tours. Women see faggots as harmless and trendy since the Jews have conditioned them as such.
You get good looking pussy to come out for something, that's how you win back a campus. Do a brief comparison of the faggot's crwod to Shaprio's. 70% of Shapiro's crowds are over 60, and they are about 80% male.

In college, when most don't really fucking believe in anything save for what is trendy, getting good looking pussy attached to a movement (even tangentially) is how you grow it. I don't give a fuck how you feel about him, everyone who's been here a long time knows exactly what he is: a fucking degenerate. His usefulness was in bringing out young, tight snatch to his events which in turn draw geeky beta orbiters who is turn produce good OC for this side.
If you can make an argument against that, as Rockwell used to say I'll go to work for the "Jewish War Veterans" for free.

reported for duplicate thread

This. Everyone that jumped on pedo-Milo after the last attack is suspect. We already knew he was a degenerate, so why take the leftist bait like monkeys?

Because kikebart is the Zionist neo-con Ying to the jewish Marxist bolshevik Yang of CNN and the other jewish liberal media.

Left wing - Marxist communist liberal jewish poison
Right wing- Zionist neo-con liberal jewish poison

Apparently now just opposing the left is testimony to someone being red-pilled now.
All the while cheering on and fighting for the neo-con zionist right.

Something is clearly wrong here (and all other so called jew-wise orgs that have gone full neo-con jacket) that have been sucking up the neo-con shit in the past few years.

Place has gotten way too much attention in past ~1 year, people are here for the wrong reasons. The idea behind coming here used to always be so as NOT to be noticed. To an extent that was how cuckchan started out, from /new/ into Holla Forums. the typical leddit type was genuinely afraid to even come here. We've lost that now and so the place is full of hard-ons.

Because jews.