Be me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime
youtube.com/watch?v=8_A7gyZ8tRc
militaryhistorynow.com/2014/04/07/home-made-arsenal-nine-ingenious-weapons-of-the-polish-underground/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIS_(weapon)
militaryhistorynow.com/2013/12/09/the-venerable-sten-britains-10-dollar-submachine-gun/
mamehub.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck Pepe in the eyesocket.

HOL UP

I'm Colombian, my download speed is only three times faster than yours. Just leave that shit running overnight and play your old games in the meantime. Or is your internet intermittent?

How do you feel about the we wuz kangs meme

Congrats on being gayer than the Iranians.

You ungrateful faggot. I remember downloading fucking 600mb movie rips on 56kbps dial up connection and I thought it's the fucking technological miracle because I could watch shit for free

I remember downloading the bible black VN for 3 weeks.
Grow some balls egyptyshit.

fuck them
niggers were never kangs
Pharaohs were caucasians

Okay let's not get too retarded

I'm kebab, my download speed is the same. I just let the shit download while I'm sleeping

Haven't seen anything concretely wrong with the game.

WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ AND SHIIIET

nothing is wrong with it, it's just worse than IV

Hows the performance on pc? 4 was a pain in the ass.

now if only it wasn't for the gypsies and politicians, this would be heaven

I'm terribly sorry user. Is the military still in control over there?

it's better

After a few hours of killing and driving and doing other GTA shit it really gets boring. The fact that most of the map is mountains of nothing also doesn't help.

They take their time porting the game, This one is actually optimized.

yeah, and they imprisoned these guys for anti-military songs
come to /egy/ if you wanna know more about our sandnigger land

I'm from kebabistan and I WISH our military had the balls to overthrow Caliph Cuckdogan the first and his shit party.

They are, but "Caucasian" is such a wide-reaching classification that it includes Aryans (Euros and Slavs), Semites (Arabs and Jews), and the caucasoids of Northern Africa (whose name escapes me now).

Our military mostly consist of Erdogan supporters lad, I doubt that will ever happen. Also thanks to his at least three children and immigration policy they keep growing and thanks to the greatest government type Democracy™ the people of the country choose its ruler. Turkey is a simply lost case lad. I sometimes wonder how we managed to get this far

It's all starting to make sense, now.

I thought you Egyptians all talked in pictures and shit. How come I can read you up just fine?

Don't be a fag

I get 3mbps ADSL (375kbps download and about 37.5kbps upload) for $25, those $25 amount to the salary of 4 days working in this shithole country

I still manage to download every game i want with patience, takes me a day or so to download 15 GB more or less if my family is using the internet to watch fucking youtube

Man I'm real fucking happy that my grandparents fled to the Netherlands before all this shit happened.

Really though how retarded is our country? ISIS is right at our fucking doorstep and we're fighting the Kurds. I wonder what will happen to Turkey after erdogan.

Weren't pharaohs supposed to be of Greek descent, something about Alexander the Great?

History pre-900 AD sucks anyway

Should have nuked Israel when you had the chance instead of accepting the american bribes

I had crap for internet almost a decade ago.
I had this strange sort of mentality where if I wasn't currently downloading something I was wasting time.
Would take like a whole month to download something.
Would spend the meantime virtually dumpster diving newgrounds for fun games.
Emulate 2D consoles and come to the realization that I'd find more entertainment in the flash games of the time that have previous games as reference than most of the rough and tumble sold-in-stores games of the past.
No real indie dev market yet so everyone wasn't trying to be the next angry birds.
This was also because flash games could be rated and scored by users where as was often the case with official vidya, if I hadn't heard of the game before it probably wasn't very good.
Still surprised by some hidden gems though.

We need more international threads, I live in Hayastan aka Armenia (not Armenian though) it is the same thing except our scenery is green and religion is better.

The only thing better was the optimization for PC, it is worse than IV in every way and VI will probably be shittier.

English is a second language to everyone outside of America and "Great" Britian.

Not meant for you.

EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME?

It is karma of the fate you're receiving.

This is what cracks me up. Murrican niggers can't read a map.

Africa is big. Slaves came from West Africa, Ghana for instance. Others came from Congo.

The blacks that you find in the Americas cannot be traced back to North Africa. They were tribal bush Africans.

Not kings and shit.

Are you from /egy/ by any chance? Is it illegal to post on Holla Forums there? Heard you had pretty bad censorship. Actual government censorship.

Maybe Istanbul can secede from Turkey under the leadership of a ghola clone of Atatürk.

Conquered that shit

Led our country to victory over the axis powers while still bring pissed the whole time like a champ

What of him?

Damn straight

They're better off with us

We sure did, and it made us rich and powerful

No more than Roosevelt

Those last three are legitimate points, but sssh

We made the world better and everyone fucking knows it

SUN
NEVER
SETS

Now show the current map where you don't even control the entirety of the British isles.

What games let me go to EGYPTO, besides Serious Sam, Powerslave, Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy, Age of Mythology and Pharaoh

Been posting on chans since 2005. I don't think they'll bother to do anything. And if they do I'd rather just resist and get myself shot than rot in some faggot infested prison.

Shit man I almost got myself arrested for the mere act of walking down the street while a police car was parked nearby and was making arrests.

PLEASE STOP
YOU'RE TEARING THIS BOARD APART user

Can a country the size of a city survive though? The only one I know of is Hong Kong and they're not doing necessarily great.

Armenians are bro tier.

Shame that its acceptable to deny your genocide in both conservative and progressive circles.

Reap what you sow brits.

I will say that recently I've been having troubles playing multiplayer games without vpns. Supposedly they want to shut down online games and VOIP software.
When I checked the reasons why some dude was going IT'S A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY but I'm not so sure if he was joking or not.

Fuck Roosevelt too. The British have always been niggers and now they're not even allowed to own guns, all of the U.K. is tall buildings and grey skies how depressing lad where is the nature yallah.

Flags would make things more fun.

I'm not Armenian and the people share the same blood as Jews as the Georgian to the Chechen but are very nice and it is the first nation of Christ. There are some brown people here but it's not race-mixing the Armenians are middle-easterns that followed Bartholomew and Thadius to greener pasturs, they're more middle-eastern than Assyrians.

they would

With how cloudy it is all the time there how can you even tell?

Unless you're a Copt fucking kill yourself OP

Non-White/Asian shitskins shouldn't be allowed on civilized imageboards.

Set up a server, and have that on 24/7 for downloading stuff. That way you don't have to leave your PC on all night, and you can back up your music and videos for access on anything in the house.
Do you guys have shops that sell pirated vidya on cheap disks? It's a great way to build up a collection of games if you have no Internet. I spent 5 years in Pakistan and they kept me going just fine.

Yeah because fuck having food or preserving nature or gay shit like that we need more brown people not everyone's daughter has a dick in all her holes.

SANDNIGGERS GET OUT!!!!!

good thing Putin will sink Turkey into civil war for being american lapdogs, let's see if Erdogan likes to be in the receiving end of the rebel cock

last I heard, Singapore was doing pretty well

Berbers, which are probably Phoenician to an extent

Get thee hence, heathen.

Holla Forums is the shittiest board on the site. /mlp/ and /furry/ and Holla Forums don't count because that's like calling a 5-year old retarded for not knowing calculus. You also undermine the sandnigger for they have had good governments that went to shit recently because of the Wests' doings.

Kurds are worse than Turks. The Turk is an abominable cross between Armenians, Persians, Greeks, and Arabs. Imagine that but inbreeding in sand huts. For a saying; A Kurd is a Turk who can't read.

A shame as well, I love being shot, it really gets me off.

Directly under a poster saying that only 10% of our land is developed
Are you a fucking retard goyim?

Labour are shit and have been shit for much of recent memory

I wouldn't piss on the Shite Dishonourable Jezza Corbyn if he was on fire.

Your civilized areas and main cities are cloudy and depressing and robotic in nature, it is a mistake in wording, just straight up industrial minus Big Ben.

Also
Top cuck. It seems you're implying that your people are still tribal chimps that like being in the chains of the mighty Romans where they'd shoot each other for savagery and primal nature.

That's just not true.
I live in scotland and it's been sunny for two months now. As soon as you leave the city you're met with a ton of farmlands.

Man whenever I hear of Nasser's years it's like a damned fairy tale of what I can only dream of the country being like. If I had a bunch of wishes one of which would be being alive during his days.

Kurds can live with Christians. No other group bothers to protect them.

Threads like these make me feel really unworldly and ignorant.
It is like something bad but also world changing is going to happen, I'll ask why and people will say everyone should have seen it coming and stopped it from happening.
I'll just say "hindsight 20/20" and they'll get buttmad.
Someone will eventually explain it to me and it will sound like

I'll nod my head like I've even heard of half those nations and then binge watch something like Coppelion as I am about to right now because a story about 3 girls immune to radiation exploring a Chernobyl version of Tokyo to find the source of a distress beacon sounds wildly interesting to me.

Not during summer and spring…

SO IS EVERY MAJOR CITY YOU STAGGERING MORON

By that logic, so is America - lots of ordinary folks have guns, rate of gun crime is unsurprisingly very high, thus all Americans are animals

You've clearly taken a blow to the head, so maybe get that checked out on the NHS. Oh, wait…

This is why i don't smoke the green jew

What do they teach you burgers in Geography nowadays?

Did I say Scotland, Macbeth.

Well Turks sure protected them. Living with Christians don't make me laugh at you they slaughtered Christians, anyone who stands by a Kurd is waiting to be stabbed in the back. All their militias are communist too.

Not in the east. Their is some culture ingrained in it all. In the west it is just advertisements with churches and such fading away in the back only looked to as an asset instead of something important.
Only the niggers and spics who buy their shit illegally.

The guy was talking about the UK dumbass

Sounds like you should be writing a poem about this instead of embarrassing yourself.

Holy fuck, you ARE a retard. Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've said.

A folk who would buy their shit legally takes it to the range and if it to kill someone it is a probably a trespasser on their land. Think about what you said.

meant for .

People who legally buy their guns don't commit crimes with them retard.

If Ataturk wanted a secular, educated Turkey, he should have just given the eastern half its own state and built a big beautiful wall to keep them there. Then just had Turkey be the western, lighter-skinned half, and it could be a respectable western nation today.

See: every school shooting/mall massacre/killing spree ever.

Well, the overall gun crime is in fact a result of niggers and spics. White Americans commit gun crime no more often than white western Europeans. And asian Americans commit it even less.

The only gun crime you'll see whites and asians involved in are shooting sprees so rare nobody would even give a shit if the kike media didn't blow it out of proportion. Meanwhile the nigger and spic responsibility for most gun crime is covered up.

They were. That's why the we wuz kangz meme is so good at pointing out the absurdity of people who genuinely unironically and literally think we wuz kangz. DNA tests on the remains of Egyptian mummies as well as historical evidence proved this a long time ago and continues to prove it today. The only retardation here are the people who deny all that.

And those people were insane and weren't allowed to have firearms, usually belonging to parents or bought illegally. Gun-free zones don't do shit and the media loves to blow things up to make more shootings happen to get rid of guns. Until no one has guns every needs guns. I'm always amused by your Brits, you're awful in video games, you're awful in real life, you needed America to save you twice, you were beaten by American militiamen.

You were saying?

Move one country to the right, bud. Not like things aren't shit in kikeland but at least internet and download speed are tolerable.

Oh I forgot
Retard.

But those guns were in the country just because someone sold them legally.

It's not like the went to afghanistan, bought the guns there and then came back with them, they were already in circulation inside of the country because they are sold.

I see what you're trying to say, but that doesn't change the fact that there should be stricter gun control, so that people wouldn't be able to resell their guns.

I have no idea how that would be done, but it's pretty much undeniable.

You had best be joking nigger.

With that logic we should ban knifes and baseball bats and anything that can be used as a weapon because if you sell something legally somebody can use it in an illegal way at some point in time.

Prove it faggot.
Besides, that doesn't change the fact that more guns = more shooting, if the niggers and spics didn't get them legally then the overall levels of gun killing would drop.

Who legally bought buns, thereby having them around the house for the kid to just grab. Try again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

So the gun was legally bought by someone else and given to the kid? Great example moron, you just proved my point that legal gun purchasing can lead to killing. Kid still had easy access to a firearm.

Also, you forgot your post and I'm the retard?

But if no one has guns, the weaker are at the mercy of the stronger. If there were no guns in America, for example, Trayvon Martin would have been able to murder George Zimmerman because traytray was bigger and stronger.

Thanks to guns, justice was served instead.

You can't possibly compare a baseball bat and a knife to a gun.

What kind of fucking strawman argument is that

Knives and baseball bats have primary functions, and CAN be used as a weapon. Guns are designed and sold for the purpose of being a weapon. Conclusion: you're a fucking idiot.

Guess what faggot the act of doing that is illegal what do you want to do ban everything so that nobody can use anything in an illegal way? You know who didn't kill people with their legally bought firearms? The millions of people in the US that aren't mentally ill.

I'm not even going to mention self defense from criminals because I know you don't believe in protecting yourself from criminals with guns.

Personally I look forward to guns being banned in America because it means I can rob the everloving shit out of rich old people with impunity. What are they going to do? Beat me up? lol

Yes, $17,000 automatics and not shit that came from Pakistan and Africa circulated by cartels to America. Lord of War is based on a true story give it a watch. Stricter gun control will only make shit worse.

America pulled out of Vietnam because of hippies like you and the Scot, they were winning the war and then pulled out. They saved the day by letting thousands gets slaughtered in Saigon along with years of terror.

My point was that guns can never disappear but yours is better.

Guns can be used to hunt animals for food or game and be used as sport. Conclusion: you're a fucking idiot. I'll be surprised if you don't know how fast a knife attack can happen considering you live in Britain but since you're spewing this shit I'll take it you don't.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

And if the niggers and spics were kicked out entirely, the levels of gun killing would drop far more and you wouldn't need to disarm law-abiding civilized races.

Rich people would still have armed security, you filthy goy :^)

Knifes and baseball bats kill more people than guns nigger. You know why? Because you don't need a background check to fucking buy one.

"Let's just remove all the guns in the country, that will solve the 'gun problem'(tm)!"

You're fucking retarded if you think this is in any way feasible or desirable. Every manner of investigation has shown that the more firearms present, the less shootings and murders occur.

If you make firearms illegal, you just make everyone a criminal. Yuro fucks can fuck off and ruin their own countries and keep their business out of ours.

So? I once spent two months torrenting a 60GB chinese cartoon series at like 100-150kbps. You have no excuse.

See you're trying to make the argument that either it stays as it is or guns get taken away.

Not everything is black and white user.

If people actually cared enough and if gun nuts weren't shouting at dumb liberals 100% of the time a better solution would've been found.

Guns also help people, I'm not making the argument that they're all bad, I'm sure there's hundreds of fellonies that are stopped because people own a firearm. But you can't possibly be making the argument that there should be stricter control to avoid situations like the ones you describe

There is a middle way solution to stop public places getting shot and people keeping their guns, but you people are just way too fucking dumb to sit down and trying to find one.

[citation needed]

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/anarchy/
Edgy faggot.

you couldnt stop that if you tried, just like you cant stop people from selling their oxycontin to heroin manufacturers.

Nigger the sandniggers have been toyed with by the west since ancient times.
Some of what you call good governments have been propped up by the west or russia.
It is their destiny to be playground for whatever conflict we want to have, be it french-british, german-french, english-german, russian-french, italian-british, russian-british, american-russian or whatever we can come up with.

There's a solution to everything.

Nanomachine signatures to control guns is one

If you want somebody dead which is easier and cheaper to buy a rifle or a knife?

You really are retarded aren't you?

Get rid of gun-free zones, get rid of unnecessary and retarded restrictions and bans, reteach the population to shoot and smack the pussy out of them, the end.

No, everytime you limey fucks bring up guns it's "How should we stop people from enjoying their freedom, and limit them more?" because you don't fucking get that we're tired of you feelgood assholes meddling in affairs you have no clue about.

There's no middle ground because every step to curtailing it is a step closer to having them yanked away, the danger that firearms present are negligible and CRS has already shown that America grows safer and safer every year despite gun sales rising exponentially. There just happens to be far more sensationalist media representation rallying the whiny bitches against guns.

I'll be honest I'd rather be someone western country's bitch than left to rot under the rule of incompetent Muslim radicals or an incompetent police state

Gun control is like open immigration. It's only supported by suburbanites who would not be affected by it either way. It's easy to say "let's let anyone from any old hell hole move into our slums," when you can afford to not live in those slums, and therefore, would not have to deal with statistical leaps in crime rates, school violence, and riots/property damage.

Likewise, a left-leaning suburbanite is unlikely to ever need to use a gun to defend his or herself. Police officers patrol gated communities 24/7, suburban children attend clean schools, and suburbanites can walk down the street without worrying about whether or not their pale skin tone will send a nigger into a killing rage.

You do realize that the amount of brutality, strength and hate required for you to brutally murder someone with a knife is what makes knives much worse options for killing?

Just because it's easier to buy dosn't make it a better murder weapon.

You can kill anyone with pretty much anything, that's not the point I'm making.

The rest of your point sounds like a paranoid rant, about muh slippery slope of freedom getting taken away.

All of this just because you'd have more gun control? Aren't you exaggerating just a little bit user?

have you heard of microstamping? it cant work, the amount of force in the normal operation of a firearm will destroy any tiny machinery attempting to operate in its internals in a few hundred rounds at the range.

When does the gun control stop? The left keeps pushing for more gun control. And when they get more gun control, they start pushing for more. And when they get that, they demand even more.

When will it be enough? I think we all know the end goal is a total gun ban. A disarmed population, all guns in the hands of only the government and the wealthy, and no legal way to defend yourself from nigger thugs.

who are you usually?

You hit the nail on the head there let's see you continue American brother.

Because it is retard, if the fashion continues in 10 years semi-auto rifles will be illegal. America is a country of the people and when the government goes against it's values that founded it they're traitors and tyrannical.

So why even have stricter gun laws? Because by your own words you can kill anyone with anything so wanting to stop murders by banning things is an exercise in futility. Also you can buy rat poison with no background check and if you spiked somebodies drink with that they would die so your argument that knives are harder to kill a man with is moot.

Oh lawd.

Which utterly failed to stop it happening.

I'm not even going to answer this, because to claim that America was in any way winning the Vietnam war shows how little you know what you're on about.

That's got shit all to do with more guns=more gun crime, bruh.

The fact remains that niggers and spics get guns legally and kill people with them.

Prove it or shut your faggot mouth.

Yeah, you don't need help ruining your own country.

That exists, kind of. A company called Intelligun is making pistols with fingerprint readers, so it only fires if the owner is holding it.
It isn't really a solution to criminals using guns though. They'd either bypass the fingerprint reader or get their guns from the black market as usual.

Sort you shit out first niggers.

This is the proof that everyone on those damned rocks are retarded inbreds. A knife is sharp, it can kill people, a pencil can kill someone. What difference does a gun make. In the U.K. people get stabbed by Muslims all the time so you wanna ban those now, that will certainly fucking work especially with how concealable that shit really is.

You're letting yourself being swayed on how much power liberals actually have. They're just really loud.

I mean shit I'm as far right as you can go and even I think a little more control wouldn't hurt. Most people that agree with this idea aren't comunist liberals, most of them are just people that don't like the current situation and would like to try and finding solutions.

Times change user. You can't keep running a country on ideals that were made 400 years ago, some of them just won't work anymore because of technology and the evolution of society.

Because you can hardly go on a killing spree with a knife and because someone armed with a knife is going to be easier to stop than someone with a gun.

Are you legit stupid?

So how is more gun laws going to work if the ones we have now don't do anything to stop criminals?

That's pretty good though, it's a step in the right direction imho

Will it

Alright I'm done with this, I really need to stop getting into these national feuds. But they're just way too juicy not to get into the debate

well back to writing porn

know the source?

How? Are you going to throw unarmed people at the knife wielding maniac until the police arrive? Remember the average police response time is ten minutes. You can stab a lot of people in ten minutes.

All games made after 2008 are shit, you're not missing anything.

I cannot see how technology has evolved society and made it better minus speed and medicine, it has just made people dumber, lazier, and apathetic. Back to guns, what does technology even have to do with freedom and the right to bear arms in the sake of goodness.

Nein, I thought that was some original but I have no idea, it could be a crop.

If the liberals don't have so much power then how do they keep getting more and more gun control passed?

But we keep getting a little more. And a little more. And a little more. Again and again and again.

The National Firearms Act of 1934.
The Gun Control Act of 1968.
The Clinton Executive Orders.
The Lautenberg Act.
The HUD/Smith & Wesson agreement.
The Brady Law.
The School Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act.

How many more "little more" bits of control do you want, you fucking leftist cunt? You'll keep demanding a little more, and a little more, and a little more, just as you always have, until the Second Amendment has been legislated out of existence.

I'm done with this thread.

Because you make better laws? Or you would in theory, if the NRA lobby wouldn't shit their pants in fury the moment it's even mentioned.

You're not taking into account the vast difference in the size of the UK and US population.

Because criminals follow the law right? Also more gun laws are retarded since you can make guns out of a bit of pipe and a nail.

I assure you that the population of the UK is a more than significant sample size for any statistician.

no you can't. mythbusters did a show about it.

Please explain to me what population size has to do with it you crooked-tooth ferret.

Try having some of those ancient curses removed OP, I hear they interfere with the bandwidth.

I have 30 Mbps at home, but only 2 Mbps at my parents home in the boonies (and it's very rare to get speeds above 140 KB/s). As long as the connection is stable 2 Mbps might not be ideal but it's tolerable, like other anons said you just have to be patient and leave your computer on 24/7.

Also to put things in perspective: 10 years ago I had 1.5 Mbps internet and during that period, every month I used to download dozens of gigabytes of PS2 and OG Xbox isos for my modded consoles.

You are one stupid nigger you know that?

And black powder, which I'm just going to assume every American has an emergency cache of in case da librulz come to take away their guns.

My point is that the US population is much larger than the UK, and given America's actual stance on guns there are going to be more in that larger population.

In contrast with the much reduced UK population and the MUCH reduced availability of guns.

LMAO, i bet you believe in those holocaust denial pictures of Holla Forums too.

Do you even know how guns work? Because it isn't hard to make a firing pin out of a nail and attach it to a length of pipe.

population size has nothing to do with the arguments you have made.

but it wouldn't work, scientists already proved it.

And this is because…?

So you believe the stories about the nazis stuffing jew babies into footballs and playing football vigorously with them ?

my grandfather saw they doing it, so yeah.

Scientists also used to believe the world was flat, that the sun orbited the earth, and that smoking cigarettes was good for your health. If a scientist told you that the secret to happiness was bashing your head with a rock would you believe them?

the statistics are done per capita which removes population count as a factor mathematically by design.

no, the church was the one who said those lies then blamed science later.

You're quite the joker, aren't you.

You really are a piece of shit aren't you? Guess what that last one wasn't the church dipshit.

Happy birthday, faglord.

My download speed is roughly 350 KB/s, on good days. It is often just 150 or 100. Just leave it on overnight, faggot, or get good games.

That's just marketing, man. That doesn't prove anything

At a certain point, the ruling class put the Pharaonic imprint on foreigners because hey, gotta make do. That included the greeks (Ptolemy comes to mind). So yeah, by Roman times the Pharaohs were of mixed Greek descent.

Cleopatra famously shacked up with Roman generals, but she gets an unusually bad rap for this. What she did was no worse or more exceptional than what other Egyptian royalty had been doing for centuries.

What's your point, faggot?

See pics related.

fake.

Wow, that first one is tiny.

Did he see the triple sized electrical chair ?
The holocauster of death ?
The fat women burning better ?
The chop room ?
The guilloutines ?
The soup bombs ?

And mythbusters is just a television show so why do you believe them over photographic evidence?

Here's a few more little presents.

Why yes, yes it is. I hope this is the last time you post thumbnails.

You wish faggot.

Only fools believe everything the media tells them without checking the data.

Oh boy, this should be good.

And when did you go visit the mythbusters to check their data then?

yes.

because photos can be faked, television can't.

What do you call this then faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=8_A7gyZ8tRc

Here is one of him firing it.

This is Masterwork Bait.

This is what I get for getting mad at retards.

i said per capita not per crime

Gentlemen, the average gun grabber.

More like the average normalfag.

Where are the video games

I hope this is some kind of joke.

when can we get ">be me" word filtered into ">be an insufferable faggot"?

MARK
DO THIS

Hello Egypt, Libya here , our connections are worse than you, its supposed to be 2 mb on paper, but what we get is more like 512 kb, here are your options :

1-Split download, you and your friends/neighbors will split the torrent, you know how to download individual files, right?

2-Trade data locally, we trade movies series, games, animu and all kinds of shit, I have more games and anime than I'll ever have time to watch and play

3-Pirate shops, you do have those in Egypt right, you can't actually have that much law that they'd enforce copyright, right?

4- Suck it up and download

Why do we have the Marmite of accents

Try playing some real games instead.

Weren't you assholes the ones that killed Wizardry online? No different from hue's in my book.

Asking this again, what video games are set in Egypt? Ancient or modern, I don't care.

The only time I came across copyright was in my uni where some teaching assistants were trying too hard.
And not in the "don't plagiarize" way, it's more like "don't take images of study material I wrote on the boards because muh copyright"

I didn't even know Wizardry Online existed.
But judging by the little time I have played in crossfire we're as bad as hues

Die sandnigger

I get 128 Kb/s through using a prepaid smartphone to tether, 2 GB of high-speed (admittedly 24 Mb/s during high-speed which is better than a lot of landline connections here in the US) and then an immediate crunch down to dial-up speeds. If I'm lucky AT&T goes batshit fucking retarded for a day and lets unlimited high-speed squeak through, oh my is it some glorious times then. It's been getting less and less frequent though, so it seems they're getting some better Indians to man their servers.

I feel your pain, Egyptbro, 27+ days out of the month I'm as bad off as you are. Patience becomes a virtue very very quickly, and trust me when I say that if a game is over 20 GB in file-size it is not worth it. Nothing's worth more than 20 days of fucking waiting.

no video game discussion here
what the fuck Holla Forums this is not /int/

look into my eyes Holla Forums you need to wake up

Begone, autist

OP isn't even games, yet it''s something we can relate

Both you and this shit thread need to die in fire.

Oh look everyone, its the "fix Holla Forums" autist!

looks like the new "make the game fucking huge" anti-piracy method is working great to keep subhuman third-world scum from stealing the game. all these games have physical releases easily available at any store in first-world countries so you don't need to download them.

Are we talking a real one or a
WE WAZ KANGZ AN SHEIIT
one?

I like how everyone here is getting buttmad when they know the truth about the greatest country on earth. North Korea.
We even blocked the internet to keep citizens from seeing the filth of western society.

They also invented alcohol that doesn't give you a hangover. Truly the greatest nation on Earth.

Now you should fucking know that saying you have a British accent is about as descriptive of your accent as just saying you can speak English. You could be a fucking geordie mate, in which case of course you've got a fucking Marmite accent. However if you tell me you speak the Queen's English then I will be surprised that any foreigners have a problem with it.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
N
==SHEET=

good video games thread

Hey Armenian user, do you like bread?

>bare chested feminists with ugly tits chimping out

Just go fap to marco neko.

what chinese cartoon?

Seriously go play SupCom.

Definitely right direction but it seems like it stepped into shit.
Imagine a situation someone runs into store with a gun drawn. Now shop keeper needs to not only get his gun and shoot someone but also make sure he place his finger on sensor. On top of him fucking up with unlocking we cannot be sure it will unlock imminently or about something stupid like battery running out.

One thing it would help America are school shootings and other random acts of kids taking guns from their parents. You don't need intelligun for that you need to make sure parent have some proper safe for his gun.

Mythbusters also cut entire fragment about replacing wood from baseball bat to cork. That myth was proven fake by them also.
I wouldn't call them reliable source where safety matters.

Also let me show you a a case of Warsaw uprising in 1944. People actually managed to make their guns based on Sten in guerrilla environment. If they could do it while trying to be shot by Germans, you should be able to do it at home with proper equipment.
Some info I found:
militaryhistorynow.com/2014/04/07/home-made-arsenal-nine-ingenious-weapons-of-the-polish-underground/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIS_(weapon)
militaryhistorynow.com/2013/12/09/the-venerable-sten-britains-10-dollar-submachine-gun/
My history teacher also confirmed that, his father fought in 44.

Either they are lying when saying you cannot do a gun or Muricans are too stupid to do it. Even through this guy is really wanting to show second is true I will consider the first option.

Date a Live.
Kurumi Tokisaki, you will be much more better off looking for porn than watching this crap.

W-What…how..how could that work…are we living in the matrix?

none of the games you listed are good fam, don't worry

just play doom wads and save money on not upgrading your computer every couple years

I still play all those games. It just takes me a fucking week to torrent them.

What's Australia's first language then?

What a gay nigga

i downloaded bigger games when i had only 1mb

you should play some NES roms online with me, user. they're all small downloads. check out Mamehub(it supports console and arcade games), there's usually people in the chat lobby that will play with ya.
mamehub.com/

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIEEET

This is the icing on the cake of the bullshit you posted where the fuck did you come from.

A slightly longer AK with helical mags if anyone wanted to know.

3Mbs? That's it? I get 8Mbs here on the east coast

Stop crying nigger. Mine barely passes 4 and I pay four times more for it. Fuck you.

toplel. You ruined Europe with your incredible faggotry, also you didn't win WW2 alone homo, last I checked you got buttraped out of Europe and had to call to us for help, twice

Hitler was black I have proof.

And then made sure to try as hard as possible to culturally enrich it
As far as I can remember, the UK got its shit kicked in even with military aid from the US and then needed the Americans to step in to save them. I wouldn't really say Churchill was leading anything.

Nice hitler dubs my defenseless friend