ITT games that flopped because the makers were so Jew that even the average consumer wasn't ok with it

ITT games that flopped because the makers were so Jew that even the average consumer wasn't ok with it.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/game/85716/fire-emblem-fates/USA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fallout 4- oh shit wait a minute..
Fire Emblem Fa-oh wait nevermind..
Fuck man there is no justice is there?

well it flopped for many reasons.
Most notable being a innate 8 frame delay on every input.

The game was shit and shouldn't have been released.

To be fair, that was riding off the success of FE:A, had the nintendrone fanbase behind it and was split into 3 games. It was gonna have big launch numbers regardless, we won't know how badly or good it really did until we get the years worth of sales or see how europe takes having the Treehouse's garbage.

Dragon Age 2 sold a fuck ton of copies the first few weeks, but crashed hard once people woke up.

They should have just waited until june to release it, sure they'd miss evo but it's not like it's gonna be the last fucking evo ever.

There need to be core changes. Like seriously what the fuck are they thinking releasing this garbage.

I agree with your point but

Nigga do you remember how many Sf4 had or any vanilla SF game had

Evolve

well remember this is supposed to be "THE DEFINITIVE FINAL RELEASE (tm)" and totally won't be rereleased later. We swear this time.
Just like they swore with SF4

Except they've always said they'd be adding new characters periodically????

But they aren't re-releasing user all the new characters can be bought as dlc or obtained in game if you aren't shit

They said that last time too.

Just because fight money exists doesn't mean the game isn't a massive pile of shit.

What the fuck is your point here? New characters were always coming

No I mean literally people complained about SF4's roster when it came out

It had a bigger roster than vanilla SF3 when it came out????????

Daily reminder that journos are still assblasted on DmC's failures for 3 years straight.

So? People still complain each time.

Street fighter 4 still had 25 characters on launch.

vgchartz.com/game/85716/fire-emblem-fates/USA/

Fates dropped hard after the release, it won't sell as much as Awakening, not to mention they split Fates into 3 different games to jew people so the numbers are inflated.

SF5 is still the best sf since 3S.

Never fails to bring a smile to my face

don't you think your exaggerating a bit? I mean yes, the game right now is not in a good state, but they are constantly releasing updates for it. It might take a long ass time, but it will get better. And how many fighting games let you buy dlc characters with in game money? That is at least commendable for a company that fucks up as much as Capcom

what the fuck give this man a medal

Literally an 8 frame innate input delay
That's not excusable at all.
Frame drops constantly.
Horrible netcode.
All signs point to shit captain

the only essential modes in a fighting game are versus and training mode, the rest is for casuals.

SFV is infinitely better than 4, only casuals and retards like SF4

i think it has built in frame lag even offline if i remember correctly, it's why a lot of the left/right and crossup shit is very powerful in SF5

personally, I'm not touching it until a balance patch/frame lag fixes are put in, so probably 2017

Yup it's in all forms, try hitting one frame links on that shit.

Wow great, some Asian faggot is setting the standard of one man. So much for my diploma in programming!

don't worry, the netcode isn't that great

the best thing you can about it, is that it's 3d rollback

Are you playing the pc version, because that only has 4-5 frames of lag with vsync disabled, similiar to usf4 on ps4/360. the ps4 version is the one that has 8 frames of lag

this is news to me i hadn't heard of

that doesn't sound remotely fucking acceptable how did that fly

no it's not tied to hardware or anything.
It's just how the game's programmed for no real reason.
Also that's even stupider if it changes, good job killing any competitive scene.

because the FGC are morons when it comes to new releases

well i know street fighter fans are whipped as shit but i thought they had some integrity

hell no good games die off while shit like MVC3 still is in.
Not to mention how bad Evo has gotten recently.

I dunno why people want so many character in a fighting game, like what's the point exactly.

Just means 90% of the roster goes un-used and everyone sticks to the same chars all the time, I don't like SF5 but less characters at launch is hardly its worst flaw, the biggest sin I committed I feel was not having the entire original roster along with the newbies.

DLC Guile is just weird.

in the 1% playerbase of top players maybe, but middle-ground players tend to pick with more variety

Also this. Fucking crapcom shill.

Average SF game has 4-5 frame input lag. Skullgive manages 2-3 frame input lag.
However a 7-8 frame input lag is the LEAST of SFV's problems

Pic attached, 60bux got you a bare bones nongame with shit progression, which was nothing but a storefront for countless packs of shitty nickel and dime horse armor DLC.

Adding insult to injury, the devs presented this as a benefit fit the player, "adding longevity to the game ^^ :^)"

My fault for not doing the research though, because Arrowhead seem to be the absolute masters of player fleecing.

It feels so good. MLG couldnt save them

That's got to be some sort of retarded design decision.

Good riddance.
Hopefully capcom will go bankrupt soon.

Looks like the devs were so fucking jewish, even S'Arais changed his mind.

I would post screencaps of SFV shills that are almost as stupid, but there's just so much that I don't even know where to start.

that is some fabulous hair man.

How the fuck do you fail this bad
TR had a community so loyal to the product that they were outright shilling it and they had half a ton of marketing and the reputation from L4D to pander to normalfags. The only thing you need at that point is a mediocre game, and they were so greedy and stupid that they couldn't even do that.
I'm right now just getting how hard this game flopped and how easily it could've done the opposite of flopping.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Remix is the true Street Fighter 5.

WarZ (scam)
Asta Online
Dragon AIDS with its DLC's
any game from EA