myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More art in the spirit of the latter.

sage

welp

God will be something mankind becomes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

there probably is a god

but i have to wonder how much of the bible is actually god's word and how much of it was the HRE manipulating the religion for political gain

I believe bob the builder is the champion of the working class.

I believe there is no God but man.

Why do people even want a god to exist? The mere existence of a higher being, outside of being real fucking spooky, doesn't entail anything positive.

Fucking this. The existence of a higher being like a god is pretty much a universal worst-case scenario.

What if god is a layed back stoner?

What if it isn't about god, but life after death?

As a nihilist, that idea is even worse.

Again, this is good… why?

I guess what I meant was if god is so weakly interactive with universe, its existence would be irrelevant.

An afterlife doesn't impose any inherent meaning on existence.

People who believe in god, but can't keep it to themselves are obstructionist and need to be gulaged

If God exists he doesn't give a fuck about us and therefore isn't even worth discussing.

god is an inherently deeply epistemological concept so i think pontificating about it is kinda pointless. it's probably something we can't understand even if we wanted to

same reason i dont buy this "abloobloo it doesn't care about us cause bad things happen" shit. bad things define good things and like why should your negative emotional states about you or the world or whatever define the the context of this theoretically infinite universe? it's arrogant and just as epistemological as any optimistic view

It does mean that killing yourself is half as effective, though.

ALL HAIL THE OMNISSIAH

There is no god only The Machine!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE MACHINE!

youtube.com/watch?v=eOkP706JaV8