Hello. About a whole year...

Hello. About a whole year, two months and a three weeks ago there was an user around here who posted a stream of himself playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on his Playstation. Many lulz were had and general good fun ensued, with user promising he would return after he got the hang of the game. So far he has not returned.

user, if you are here, could you confirm that you are coming back? I miss your cute voice.

You're not him. I'm sure actual OP wouldn't use an editec pic

I have been using the same picture for over a year now. It is really me. I just want to hear his voice.

Yes.

What if he's dead user, what are you going to do?

Seriously? I thought you used the actual game cover. I've been literally to every thread you created, how the fuck did I not notice this? Are you memeing me?

I refuse to believe that. I know he will return.

As I said, the one and only picture for over a year. Sorry for inconveniencing you.

Isn't this a game where a player character can fuck some monstrosity and claim that he or she rode the bull?

OP, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Just get a boyfriend.

I am not gay, I just want to hear his voice again.

Sure thing, user.

Kill yourself, faggot

It's genius, really. He managed to force a meme just by posting it every few weeks.

No, I don't plan on streaming it again.

I am not forcing any memes. I just want to hear Dragon Age OP's voice again.

OP BTFO

vocaroo?

No, fuck you. I was even considering doing a few streams until you started making these autistic threads.

Kill yourself, you'll never hear my voice again.

OH, MY GOD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Please, I am very serious about this. I just want to hear his voice again.

Never again faggot, and you've only got yourself to blame.

I'm never going to post my voice on the internet again, just to make sure your stupid autistic ass never hears it through osmosis.

What is your fucking problem?

check IDs Im not OP. But if you have a girly voice pls do vocaroo.

It sounds like he would be happy if he heard your voice user

Jesus christ you're worse than ass autist, at least that guy posted samus ass. Just kill yourself

Romantic.

I said it already, I am not gay. I just want to hear his voice again.

Don't worry OP, it's not really him. He's still out there, just keep posting.

It's been only a year. I will stop once he returns and continues his stream.