WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH biiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH biiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emojis are more coherent than this coonspeak

He's right. I find it utterly pathetic and hilarious how you people rant and rave about how it should be all white and then spiral into a impotent rage when the opposite is done…Really mature and educated guy, give yourselves a BIG pat on the back, it's not often that somebody is that hypocritical so congratulations, you have finally prospered at something.

You are a weak, shameful race with delusions of grandeur living on a bygone era and you are about to be sweeped into the trashcan of history like the decadent, hypocratical filth you are. Black man rule here now.

A film set in Africa has a predominantly African cast? So there isnt actually a problem here and the right wing SJWs and passive racists are just using this to virtual signal. Good to know.

I jus reported you for being such a coon.

I'm a white man and I know it's hypocritical thats why i dont give a shit if black people are in a movie

Poor little hwite guys.

But what happened the last time the niggers rules anything? I'm talking the Nubian invasion of a fragmented Egypt. They couldn't do anything right, got high on their achievements, tried to invade another power and were soon invaded by that same power which completely shat on them.
A nigger can hunt a smaller, weakened foe, but is completely useless by himself. Trouble is that if the nigger forms a large enough group, which would give him strength, he starts bickering and fighting with his fellow niggers, completely negating his strengths.

So yeah
this.
We're not even going to let them try here.
Not much they can do at only 13% of the populace anyway, 6% of which actually being able bodied combat age males.

Fuck off you vile piece of shit.

Sorry but you aint getting any say in this bizniss, this gonna be some reverse slavery shit boy.

There literally aren't enough of you.
This is a really shitty roleplay, btw.

Is Jack the top or the bottom?

Nubian own you boy.

niggers are known racists

You're really bad at this.

Anyone know what the human equivalent of "Biiiihhhhh" would be?

At your earliest opportunity, you should probably kill yourself.

All the lies you've been told
Baby, let me set you straight
What we did back then was great
You just don't know
Let me show you the past
So your future can look bright
If you walk into the light
If you see yourself
I've heard them say
That we wasn't even there
Baby, let me make it clear
We were the ones
If you pay attention
To what I'm about to show
There's no doubt that you will know
We were the ones
'N I'ma show you who Nefertiti was
That she was black because
That's the way that Ra made her
'N I'ma show you Egypt was a black land
King Tut was a black man
Cause that's the way that Ra had made him

Good question.

Why does this guy get so much hate for trying to raise his race back to they former glory? So much bullshit in this world right now… Black man dammed if he do and dammed if he don't…Shit…

Black man own yall.

Why isn't there a single latino or asian actor in the movie?

Why do you care?

What did he mean by this?

Apparently whoever tweeted that bullshit has his head up his ass
And Holla Forums should be renamed /detroit/ now

#NoJusticeNoPeace
#HandsUp
#DontShoot
#ICantBreathe

THIS.

Nobody is raging over Black Panther, it just looks like a bad movie, mostly because it’s filled with niggers. When the movie inevitably flops, this coon will be back on twitter crying about racism.

Sure am looking forward to that, considering the way they treat their other property.

cry moar hwhite boi!

This is like some English faggot claiming his ancestors were True and Honest Romans instead of Anglo-Saxons.

I dont like black people its not virtue signalling its called racism

>>>/a/

this is b8

Maybe so, but that's literally what Holla Forums thinks.

White bois just mad af cuz top 20% of niggas be smarter than they cracker asses.

Ftfy bro.

Black African males were all over the world before the devils played them. They been touched by God (not your demonic entity).

When the Black empire is reastablished and you serve as a eunuk in my haram yall be crying.

Asshole

P-please spare me and my wife's son! Look at this picture, BASED!

Do you have any facts to back that up?
Can you even prove it?
What context is "smart" being applied
Are they talking about IQ?

Are you too fucking lazy to look into things online on your own?

Your the "genius master race" right? You tell us birdshit boy, educate us dumb ol sambos please masser!

Holy shit kek. I wonder how many black people shared that unironically going "WE".

WE WUZ MENSA N' SHIEET NIGGUH

Ayo hol up, so you be saying dat pic be a joke nigga?

KEK That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Race Differences in Intelligence: hooktube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
Sources are listed in the video description

in other words it's bullshit
like everything else that attempts to prop up the negro

user, I'm afraid to tell you this but, you are terrible at math.

OK gramps, we get it, your possession off about your black grandchildren. Now take your dementia meds and get some sleep.

*Pissed off
Smdh @ this autocorrect…

If he was a grandpa he'd call him colored

I saw the trailer and was actually impressed that they didn't cast a bunch of whites in Wakanda, and I was even more impressed they got jungle bunny accents, not jigaboo ones.

Despite it being a bunch of blacks, this is what diversity should actually be about and you can use this as an example for future films.

Honestly, given how much of a visual medium film is, no one wants to look at niggers for 120 minutes because they are they are not pleasing to the eye aesthetically, objectively. Even real black people know this, which is why niggers like shit like anime and Scarface.

About time? All nigger films have been a thing since forever, oogaboyeega. At least he admits that he's a total hypocrite.

Did you notice they made the protagonist more light-skinned? He was literally supposed to be a nigger, but he became more Arabic-looking in recent footage.
Why do so many people make jokes about AC drinking the kool-aid now? Because they had Muslims and Natives as protagonists since the beginning.

this picture is amazing

I take exception to being called a "passive" racist.
Also most Pharos were inbred as fuck. Never mind the skin colour, I doubt they had bodies like that.

This is some advanced cuckposting. How did they get so intelligent?

t. Malnourished basement dwelling birdshit boy

Yall crazy.

I'll just call you boy instead then. Now get yo scrawny white ass back into the field BOY!

>Also most Pharos were black as fuck. Never mind the blackness of they skin colour, they also had sculpted Nubian bodies like that.
Ftfy boy.

DAS RITE

We Nubians be Einstein and shit.

AYO! WHITE BOY, WHO THE SLAVES NOW?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! GET YOUR CRACKA ASS BACK INTO THEM THERE FIELDS AND MAKE MY MONEY AN SHIT BITCH.

You mad niggers?

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Pathetic, glad I have a job that pays well

And I'm glad I'm not a nigger and I thank God for it every day
Stay mad gator bait faggots

It's funny how the more rights, freedumbs and welfare niggers have gotten the worse off they are.

Yeah, it feels good not being a member of a minority group

Needs a Ben Garrison signature

This would've been 10/10 believable as fuck without the last part. Less is more user.

smh, thats why we need obama back

They wuz kangs biiihh

WE

I think it's nigspeak for bitch but I'm not sure.

Black twitter has the dankest memes tbh

It's not virtue signalling I legitimately hate niggers and want them all to die.

Some of these are kinda funny.

This shit is just straight up incomprehensible nigger squeals tho tbh

Oh yes, user. And that evil nigga Yakub dun made da hwyte devil to screw over all dem good chillens.

I can't tell if you're seriously replying to him or if you're well aware he's joking and are merely playing along by acting serious.