Faggotry in the MCU

Thor: Ragnarok Features Marvel’s First LGBT Character
screenrant.com/thor-ragnarok-valkyrie-lgbt-character/

"Thor: Ragnarok features the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s first character from the LGBTQ+ community, it’s been revealed. Tessa Thompson – who plays the elite fighter/sarcastic alcoholic Valkyrie in the movie – took to Twitter to confirm that her character is bisexual. This makes Valkyrie the first explicitly non-heterosexual character in the movie branch of the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170520020836/https://www.salon.com/2017/05/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-marvel-lgbt-gay-characters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bisexual? Was going full dyke too taboo for them?

Like anybody gives a shit. Last time Disney did this with LeFou it seriously backfired.

We have a thread already

They usually have to make characters that have had heterosexual relationships bisexual, and if there's even the slightest way they can construe them as full faggot they will do it, like with ice man, but in most chases the heterosexual relationships a character's been in are so genuine that even a SJW couldn't believe they are a full gay. Of course, they'd reboot the entire universe to make all characters fags if they could.

Did they explain why a Norse demigoddess is black?

So, why?
It doesn't bring any more money that the usual crowd wasn't already going to spend?
I can only see controversy for this, negative one. This isn't ABC or Buenavista. Disney's name is cum all over MARVEL's face.

Is this their response to the Wonder Woman Movie not being feminist enough?
Honest, who chooses Disney's control groups?

This is what rustles me the most.
I can see a bisexual norsewoman who can kick the ass of anyone who complaints about her degeneracy, but why the fuck a Norse girl is black?
Don't they have the Black Panther film for that? I would be mad if a blonde, European girl were to appear in that movie.

If she has to confirm it on twitter, it's not explicitly stated.

Did they retcon her sexuality already?

It's probably the same excuse as with Heimdall - because he is a fantasy character and his ethnicity is not relevant to the character. It doesn't matter that he is a Norse god made up by Norse people. It doesn't even matter that he was white in comics.

But if you would make a character like Cardiac anything that isn't black, there would be a massive uproar. Suddenly all SJW cardiac fans would come out of the woodwork and start bitching. Argument that his race has absolutely nothing to do with the character itself or that when people think medical doctor/researcher their minds are probably going to assume east Asian/south Asian/white won't hold any ground either.
Whole "it's fantasy" thing would also be discarded if movie about African/Voodoo mythos would star white people as deities.

They're hypocrites. They've always been hypocrites and it's always been about attacking white people, because they are petty, simple minded, childish creatures.

So basically she's not bi, but the actress knows she's can claim that on twitter, get good girl points and some free press, and no one will say otherwise because they'd be banned for wrongthink.

They're so full of shit. Wakanda is fictional too. I doubt they'd even cast lightskinned blacks as Wakandians.

So she's like every character in the MCU? Oh joy!

WE

WUZ

VIKANGZ NIGGA

Boring… introduce a busty LADY LOKI to get my attention

That label doesn't mean anything. Unless if she kisses a woman onscreen, she is written as a hetero character. People love to say that "x is gay", but when push comes the shove, they are never written like gay characters (and by that I mean, they are never shown affection to a character by the same gender, not acting like flaming fags or dykes). Hell, even Wonder Woman falls victim to this. She is said to be bisexual, but never actually scissors any woman whether in the comics or the movies.

I have a feeling they are deciding to do this to prank on Russia or these Islamic countries like Malasya or Indonesia that censor faggotry, since this movie is so close to release. They decided to wait it out until the movie is so close because now there is nothing they can do about it.

It drew a lot of unnecessary controversy considering the character was a non-note whose scenes could have been easily taken out. I heard the actor even regretted saying this.

Its funny how the whole fantasy thing doesn't work on chainmail bikinis, impractical armor and shit like that.

Granted

But we are going to keep the dick and the male face

You'll love all the black asgardians in the wide shots if you've got a problem with that.

That is their excuse to virtue signal on social media for diversity points, but people have to realize that all the big head honchos in reality aren't actually progressive at all. This is their way to sate the autistic libfags by doing nothing. Just write in some official brochure that the character is lgbfkgtz and all the retards will hop from joy, squealing on twitter how ebil alt-right trump supporters are BTFO when in actuality it's just a big-titted blond in a skimpy outfit that only men will fap to.

Reminds me of that Pixar shit, I don't remember exactly where it was, Finding Dory maybe, but they announced as loud as possible that the first "openly lesbian couple will appear in the film" - all the SJW cancer was overjoyed and in reality there was a literally 5 second panning scene of two women standing near a baby stroller. Cis males were never able to recover.

The only actual problem is making characters niggers.

The official explanation is that the "Norse gods" are actually interdimensional aliens….

I remember the same thing was said in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, even James Gunn came forward and said there is a LGBT character in the movie, but turns out there is none.

web.archive.org/web/20170520020836/https://www.salon.com/2017/05/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-marvel-lgbt-gay-characters/

People tried to guess who it was, but it was an exercise in futility since the movie made no indication. They also mention how that abortion of a Power Rangers movie had a lesbian character, but she has only one subtle throw away line and it was all indication that character had she was queer.
This will not be different here with Valkyrie, specially since she is the hero's love interest.

Didn't every character in NuRangers have some progressive bullshit?

Kinda.
- The Red Ranger was white, but disabled. He gets healed when he receives his powers.
- The Pink Ranger is British-Indian, but she is considered white enough for Tumblr to be livid when the actress was cast as Jasmine in Aladdin.
- The Blue Ranger was both black and an aspie so he qualifies.
- The Black Ranger is Asian, but that is about it.

Power Rangers was already diverse to begin with and frankly, progressive bullshit was the least of NuRangers' problems

of course

Don't tell me they are making a live-action remake to that?

Were you living under a rock? They're making live-action version of every major animated film. We had a list and it's like 20 titles. Even Lion King.

Live action remakes are all the rage these days. Why spend time making something original when you can remake a movie for the moronic masses to eat up.

Yup! Complete with a CG Will Smith genie,probably quoting movies and who knows even dank internet memes.

That is genuinely horrifying. I could totally see them do that.

How dark do SJWs think Middle-Easterners are? Have they seen Turks or Iraqis? She looks like a pretty cute Middle-Easterner, and there are even many Indians and Pakis who are as light as her. Are mixed-raced people next on the chopping block, now that SJWs already turned on Asians? Is their idea of diversity just stuffing as many black people as possible, whether it makes sense or not?

She can rub my magic lantern any time.

K E K

Now that I'm thinking about it. Why the hell hasn't Marvel thrown at least one minority character into a whitewash pit for this new push at 'diversity'?

One of the main complaints is that this only ever seems to happen with White characters being culturally enriched. If they took, say, Black Panther and did a plot in which he has to fully take on responsibility as King and basically hire out someone else to be the Black Panther then they could dispel some legitimate criticism.

I can think of two reasons. Either they are afraid that people will hate that as well, which would invalidate all defense of 'muh raciss' they use for their shitty work. Or they are that far gone ideologically and literally can't stand the idea of a white person taking a minority position.

Which do you think it is? I kind of hope it's just them being ideologically crazy, because otherwise it's a level of malevolent that I don't want to believe can function. Not that future previous year marvel is functioning at all.

…Yeah. Pretty much. Because blacks are the most marginalized group in history and they are above in the oppression scale to Arabs and Muslims if I recall correctly. Spics and Asians are lower (i.e. more privileged than blacks and closer to whites). Notice how every time a prominent character is racebent, its always x to black, but never Asian or Latin.

Its both. These two options aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also Heimdal. Ironically I don't recall seeing any random white people in the Black Panther trailer.

AYO WYTE BOIIII MUH FUGGA

"Biiiihhhhh"? How is anyone supposed to take him seriously?

he's an oppressed nigger so everything he says is taken seriously

BIX NOOD!!!

It happens sometimes. I remember a few weeks ago this baboon got flak for saying it was okay to do some ritualistic nigger grinding dance and some feminists took issue with it because objectifying it was.

At least the CEO wasn’t a sexual predator

what?

But he's black so it's okay.

I don't think it's really that. It's just that nigs just often get the spotlight because SJWs only know America/the West. While Asian generally don't count because they do well enough in society that it fucks with their narrative, it's also because SJWs don't care enough to learn the differences between the cultures. The latter applies Latin people as well. So they'll use them when they need the numbers, but they'll never really go to bat for them the same way they do blacks because they don't know or care about them. They'll throw a fit if you try deport beaners or ban terrorists, because they want those numbers, but the majority will never argue for more Mexican CEOs or Asians to be leads of movies like they do blacks. Because these faggots are incredibly racist at heart.

One of the Honest Trailers creators was outed as a rapist. He was initially suspended before being fired.

Yep. They all think niggers get along because all African slaves in the West formed some kind of kinship due to their shared suffering and whatever identity they had was left behind. The reality is that African at nations have been at war with each other just as often as Europeans did with each other. Take the Rwandan Genocide for example: the Hutus and Tutsis were two distinct group, with the former being oppressed by the latter before European powers came. Then the balance of power shifted and Hutus started oppressing the Tutsis and libcucks will blame white people for causing this shit to happen, nevermind they have been in conflict with each other longer than whites came to their region. Obviously it goes without saying, but the Western nigger is far more privileged than the African one, due to being raised in a more stable environment ironically because their ancestors were sold as slaves by the same Africans that defeated them and now live in the shitter.
Hell, not even Chinese themselves like to be labelled under the same flag. Wars were fought over this shit during the Warlord period that saw the fall of the Empire where entire regions separated each other. Fuckin chinks don't get along with each other almost as much as they don't get along with every single one of their neighbors.

Hey there dindu.

Here we see the Nigger showing his colors. He doesn't have any basis for him chimping, so he more or less admits it's about sticking it to Whitey.

MENAs who don't have too much Nigger or Arabian blood can be not too dark. Especially for the likes of Samaritans.

Personally, I've always thought they try to shove blacks into everything because they want to try appeal to the american black market on top of the white market. All the civil rights shit has always been about about desegregating the markets so some kike can monopolize both. It is the same reason they've shoe-horned a rap verse guest appearance on most pop songs for the last 10+ years. Regardless of your opinions on race, anyone would be hard to argue that blacks are not more racially tribalistic than whites. They only want to identify with other blacks. Black athletes, black entertainers, black politicians, everything. Whites have a racial bias to some degree as well, but it is much less than probably any other race. Plenty of whites will cheer for black athletes, enjoy black entertainers and vote for black politicians. I mean think about it, for years how much of the white market would you lose for including token black in your media product? Would you lose more than you gained in the black market? The other point is how little work it takes to pander to the black market; just insert black people into the product. You can't just stick a white dude in a Tyler Perry movie and suddenly have millions of whites wanting to see the movie.

Pick one

>>>/reddit/

kek, is that cancerous channel kill?

For today's example, read the news on KENYA now. Same skin color means nothing.

See? I fucking told you they wouldn't have the balls. All they can do is virtue-signal to each other.

How exactly do you play a character as bisexual?

That the character is really definitely bi to appease the Tumblr masses, but you don't see any scenes where this is established. Its all "tell don't show". You could show her casually making out with another woman just to establish that she is into both.

That's just the script, I'm wondering how exactly did she think she "played" it as bisexual.

Not yet. It was a huge blow to Honest Trailers, but it will recover from it. The same can't be said about Tyler Malka and NeoGAF. That place is guaranteed to die as long as he owns it.

At some point she will look at another woman and not make an disgusted face.

It's because it's 2015.

I rather get shot by a sandnigger than have your president, you're just a caveman in a shithole led by a senile full retard.
And just a reminder: He's just as stupid as your regular nigger, so where's the difference between hating them or electing that fuckhead?

NeoGAF, this is why no one likes you. You're delusional and an ass-blasted retard.

Holy shit, people were not kidding that NeoGAF would find its way here. They are the Jews of the Internet.

So you're a liberal, got it.

You should get checked for tumours or hemorrhoids, man. That much pain in the rear can't be normal.

Ancient Western Steppe groups like the Yamnaya and Sintashta were genetiacally most like Eastern Europeans of all the modern world. Not the mongrels in Pakistan, India, and Achmedland

I think the thing that makes me laugh the most about this whole thing is the fact that Marvel knows the MCU is starting to fucking stagnate and they know the Thor movies have always been pretty fucking terrible, so they made the third movie into a GOTG knockoff so more people would go see it and they turned Valkyrie into a black "bisexual" to please the vultures that constantly screech at them about their soggy knees. But as always, it blew up in their faces.

Throw his ass out, he's a nigger. He's a nigger. He's a nigger. A nigger. Look there's a nigger. Ooh. Ooh.

do jewpigs hate whites so much that they constantly have to push ugly nigger animals in their kikewood movies?

Yes!

FUCK YOU!

From what my uncle tells me, Elba fucking hates his role as Heimdall. Which makes sense if you've seen him on TV; generic viking dude with magic sight seems a waste of his talent.

Imagine if BLACK PANTHER was a white South Afrikan.

It's because whites are the only threat to their globalist jewish supremacy plans. So they have to use their apparatus to demoralize and brainwash every single white person.

Also, it seems the jewish pig mod was triggered by my post. Not Holla Forums related my ass, this is what the kikes are doing to comics industry, you disgusting semite parasite.

Probably helps that most who would get triggered over faggotry don't look around online for Marvel news. The only ones who really do that are the ones who want faggotry.
Tell tumblr that a character is degenerate so they'll go watch the film, but don't put it in the film so that moralfags and niggers will go watch it as well and won't potentially ask for refunds.

Niggers are the faggiest demographic in America short of Jews. Try again.

Should have made her and Hela kiss. Haha

Have her character mention the time she had a threesome with a guy and girl, or have her say, "Well, I'm a bisexual" in order to support herself in some argument, or have her try to fuck people of both sexes at every opportunity. At least, that's how "bisexuals" I knew in high school and college acted.

Unlike the comic division, the Marvel movies realize they'd have a lot to lose if they started pandering to the Tumblr demographic completely. After the negative reaction towards Michelle/Mary Jane in Spider-Man Homecoming, they promised they would tone down her character in future movies and introduce the real MJ soon, never mind that before the movie was out, they were shilling the character so hard and promising how great she was.

Indians could pass for Middle-Easterns the same way tacos could pass for any South Americans.

Sounds like someone will get dosed in acid.

That doesn't change the fact that India is not the Middle East

MJ is not a freckled albino ginger is homecoming? FFFFFFFFFFFFF