OK WHAT IN THE NAME OF MOTHERFUCKING CUNT MAGGOT FUCK IS THIS?

OK WHAT IN THE NAME OF MOTHERFUCKING CUNT MAGGOT FUCK IS THIS?

Hey don't get me wrong I got no problems with a bit of Asian diversity in my movies but what is this militant manhater doing in my films?

Can't they at least get someone slightly more good-looking north of a Hong Kong slum reject?

She looks like a fucking Chinese waitress ffs. And not even from a good Chinese restaurant either. I'm talking some back alley food stand in mainland China where the mystery meat used to bark and chase cars.

Haha, the gorilla has to fuck that.

They've really gone out of their way to cast the ugliest fucks out there for the nu Wars films - Adam Driver, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, and whomever that gook with downs syndrome is.

Bring back the qts!

Too chubby to be a chinese waitress, they're all wormy and skin and bones. She looks like well fed western girl, maybe mom and pop laundry or massage parlor girl. Rub you long time, only $5

Funny, she doesn't look druish

I'd rather get the nigger standing next to her to rub me.

What about 1st pic?

But she does

The official star wars waifu rank (this is a hard ranking because of the jews)

Leia
Looks 8
Personality 7
Acting 6

Padme
Looks 9
Personality 5
Acting 3

Rey
Looks 7
Personality 3
Acting 3
Not a Jew 4 (BONUS ROUND)

Jyn
Looks 7
Personality 5
Acting 4
Not a Jews 4 (BONUS ROUND)

Therefore
Leia (21)>Jyn(20)>Rey(17)=Padme(17)

CRASHING THE CHINESE MARKET

I forgot this chink completely

projected for the chink
Looks 1 (can I give a 0?)
Personality 2
Acting 2
Not a Jew but still not white 1 (BONUS ROUND)

total for the chink 5

There is a handsome man in the cast, but he is a minor character

Oscar is wasted in that role - he's actually a good actor, but I guess Disney pays good.

He wasn't that popular beforehand, sure a good promising actor to anyone who watcehd films, but normies dont care about that and now know who he is, anyone would have killed to be in Star Wars for this regard (who wasn't already uber famous), so he could have taken a very low amount of money for EP VII at least since his character was supposed to die originally.

Poe Dameron

Looks 10
Personality 9
Acting 9
jewish? latino (no marks taken off)

Poe(28)

Remember when SW was a fun space adventure movie, not a neo-liberal propaganda piece?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Looks 10
Personality 10
Acting 10
Not a Jew 5 (Bonus Round)

Sabe

Looks 8
Personality 7
Acting 7
Not a Jew 4 (bonus round)

Sabe(26)

Dormé

Looks 7
Personality nonexistant 0
Acting 5
Not a jew 4 (bonus round)

Dormé(18)

Zam

Looks 6
Personality 6
Acting 4
not a jew 4

Zam(20)

Who is she and why should I dislike her?

Really fat and ugly asian in the new star wars as basically they are gonna copy Han Solo and Leias banter with nubanter between Finn and the Chinik

underrated sw qts inbound

A coke whore.

And supposedly so is daisy ridley. Like pottery.

When will Daisy sing about Life Day?
Looking forward to that.
Man, Carrie Fisher was so drugged no that scene it was obvious just watching. Then again, who watches The Star Wars Holiday Special other than guys like me?

*in, not no

The tard buckets who made SW 8,9,10 have no idea what the point of movies are.

When I watch a movie, I want to be entertained. I want to escape from reality. I want to see beautiful women and handsome men doing awesome shit so I can feel awed and impressed. They set trends in masculinity and femininity so people will aspire to work out / make up so they can look like them (i.e. 80s Schwarzenegger / Sean Connery). By doing so, they inspire pride and confidence.

The current crop of SW films are not only breaking that trend, they're lowering the standards to sub-Saharan levels. A loud mouthed sjw Mary Sue? A whiny rat-faced Sith Lord compared to the brooding, threatening figure of Vader? An ugly pig-faced Asian? What the fuck are they supposed to inspire?

If the argument is that they're trying to inject reality into Star Wars by putting 'realistic everyday people' in it then I suggest they stop calling it fiction and call it for what it is : Shit.

2 of those don't even exist yet. Are you shitting from the future?

His predictions are not wrong, seeing the trailers for ep 9.

I mean eight. Rogue One was also shit.

Only time she ever looked semi attractive was on screen but only when she had her mouth shut

Still a better movie than Force Awakens

Sooo… never?

you just know every guy in the pic had his ride on her

Too bad he's a faggot that wants Finn's BBC.

He's definitely the least relevant of the main characters. Don't even know what they plan to do with him in TLJ.

thank allah them days are over

Boss Nass
Looks 10
Personality 10
Acting 10
Yousa tink I not a Gungan? (BONASS ROUND)

Isn't Kiera Knightly in this shit too? How's her Jew rank?

No, they're way fucking prettier than that trash you posted.

TR8-T0R
Looks 22
Personality 22
Acting 22
Would Gas Jews 22 (Bonus round)

TR8-T0R (88)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL puke

He’s going to be a slight more visible Wedge. He can be the guy in the space fighter battles while Finn fights Brienne.

Aayla
Looks 9.5
Personality 2
Acting 3
Not a jew 9

>>>/reddit/

She can't be too pretty, ugly women find attractive women threatining.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

They really worked hard to dig up the most mongoloid mongoloid they could find.

Okay.

No seriously, how did they survive a mere 20 years ago when all 99% of movie chicks were hot?

The suicide rate must have been staggering.

This. I bet that's why the twi'leks are completely absent from nuWars.

We should make our own Star Wars, with Twi’lek hookers & Pazaak

That was Lucas' Star Wars.

Your taste is 10/10, user.

see

That was Lucas' Star Wars when he was 20, and when he had a load of much more talented people helping him make it.

It should be public domain by now anyway, so anyone could make whatever Star Wars they want. Unfortunatly USA politics and legal system is cucked by jews so public domain has been sold off to keep the mouse in Disney's pocket ad infinitum, and the USA has forcefully exported their broken laws across the globe.

Isn't that what Disney is doing with the focus groups when they "write" the scripts for nuWars?

Women are completely at odds with every other woman that exists, they're biologically programmed that way. Their value skyrockets quickly and then steadily declines until old age when at best they provide life experience and wisdom to children.

Women are also programmed to err on the side of safety for themselves and their children, and because of such concepts such as honor, loyalty, and duty are entirely lost on them. They are 100% male constructs.

As such, females are a mess socially and without men involved it would quickly devolve and society would crumble. This is painfully evident as women overwhelmingly will not vote for female leaders, (seemingly) best friends who are female will complain about each other behind their backs, etc. There is no such thing as a 'sisterhood' as women are incapable of having a true friendship with another woman.

It's not their fault though, such instincts obviously have their value otherwise they would have been discarded. Women simply need men, practicing the aforementioned values, in order for them to aspire to be better members of society.

tldr you're a fucking retard

No, they're making whatever Star Wars EVERYONE wants. Collectively. At the same time.
Allthough even that is generous. I don't think the kinds of people that goto focus groups are very intelligent or discerning individuals.

The prequels had just as many hot girls as the OT, the only difference is that the prequels are more refined and tasteful.

Too bad we never got SW 1313 and got to explore the seedier side of the SW galaxy ;_;

It's disney, what did you expect?

That game would have been such a nice swan song to Lucas' Star Wars if it had delivered. To actually get to explore the grimier parts of Coruscant would have been great. Republic Commando showed that you could make Star Wars more gritty and that it'd still work great.

But the only thing going for it was the atmosphere. Everything else was just another bog standard cover shooter. At least RC let you play the Ninja Turtles in space.

The absolute state of Star Wars at the moment.

yea uh, no. try again sweetie

There is no way in this hell on Earth that Rey is as attractive as Gin. Fuck off, you need to take 2 points of of each of the categories for her. She is average at BEST.

Gin is also slightly more attractive than Leia.

EPIC ZINGER user

this, pplus they want ugly asian women to slow down the progression of yellow fever in the west

Question : Would you rather have white bois drill oil, bake beans or farm rice?

(we all know the answer is none but for arguement's sake)

Adum is that you?

you need to stop posting such obvious bait, friend

is this the beginning of an epic new pasta?

at least The Wall had the decency to cast attractive women in it

hollywood seems to think it's a real phenomenon. how else do you explain the casting for Cisbusters?

do you think we will ever see Coruscant in a Nu Wars film?

Probably not, but I do think we will see not-Coruscant.

They are both equally attractive which isn't much

It isn't and I dont like TFA

Only if Han or Kenobi happen to visit it in their flash back movies