RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

WEAPONS OF WAR DO NOT BELONG IN THE HANDS OF THE GOYIM

So listen up, because here's the skinny:

If this is upheld, it could be used as a excuse to take the "salt wapons" away from every fucking state

MOLON LABE, FREE MAN!

fox news.com/us/2017/02/21/us-appeals-court-upholds-maryland-assault-weapons-ban.html

archive.is/wZyps

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia
youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This feels like something coming to a boiling point.

Maybe this will get Trump to start moving on 2A issues, it's another one of his main promises many have been eager to see him deliver on.

I live in MD. I was hoping this decision would partially uncuck this nigger state, but apparently the judiciary of the US has gone full hard-left in reaction to Trump being elected. Not sure what the next step is to abolish Brian Frosh's gun grab laws. I'm stuck with a 12ga and a 45lc Circuit Judge as my only defense against niggers with semi-auto pistols. Also, if I ever kill a nigger in self defense I'll probably go to jail for life.

I need to move, but I fear this cucked decision opens the door for restrictions in VA, NC, etc as well.

There have already been two convictions this month for self defense, and they didn't kill anyone.

Holy shit these fucking activist cunts. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Should be stickied

The 4th Circuit are cucks. After Trump's judge gets into SCOTUS, this shit will be reversed.

The sky is not falling.

When does he get in?

Trump needs to get cracking on appointing new judges to these pozzed circuits like the 2nd and the 9th.

Need to meme death of Ginburg, Breyer and Kennedy to ensure that SCOTUS gives it the right decision.

So in MD we have massive restrictions on handguns that require $400+ "safety courses" to even get a permit to purchase. No CC. No AR or semi-auto rifles of any sort. Self defense against niggers gets the white guy jail time.

And yet the niggers all have illegal handguns and ARs and kill each other in record numbers every fucking year.

There's no point to these draconian laws except to signal to faggot lefties for votes (to keep faggots like Frosh in office) and disarm whites.

You still have the cuck Kennedy who fucked up the Heller decision by adding all the extra limiting language that libtards are fond of parroting.

I believe Senate hearings begin in March.

Once Ginsberg kicks the bucket Trump can nominate another judge. I'm pretty sure she's next. She looks like the fucking crypt-keeper recently.

Plus, even after you pay through the ass for all this shit they require for a "handgun purchase permit", they can slow-walk your application for years.

I'd like to see them try this shit in Texas.

Need permits for shotguns? Sounds like that's your only option really.

CHECKED

MAGA

That we know of.

No, and I have a 12ga, but good luck wielding that in the middle of the night when some nigger breaks into your house.

This decision was openly hostile in it's language as well, crying about Sandy Hook etc. Then they bring it vague shit like "weapons like an M16" and "weapons of war". I guess to fucking morons an AR is the same thing as a select fire M16. But we know the judges know the difference and are just being willfully ignorant, because the lefties that support this shit are ignorant as well.

Hah! Good luck getting that shit to fly in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Arizona and S.Dakota. These states love their guns and they'll be heard pressed to disarm those populaces, especially under a Trump presidency and that new scotus pick.

This is actually pretty worrisome, even with Gorsuch up in it, Kennedy could fuck over everyone like he did with the gay marriage bullshit.

Why do Fudds hate freedom so much?

Hard pressed* if it wasn't obvious.

They don't niggers do. Our state politics is controlled by everything east of Frederick.

You can't own a gun in NJ.
There's a process to get an extremely limited gun license but all applications have been stuck in limbo since 2008.
They receive the application and put it in a back room somewhere then tell you that they're backed up and they never ever get to it.

I know your suffering

REEEEE

my snek says otherwise

THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS CREATED TO ENSURE CITIZENS COULD OWN WEAPONS OF WAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i just sold 25 ar15 rifu funs to a white militia group in maryland

Hope they all live way out in the sticks and never use them until after the Happening. There aren't any gun ranges that won't report salt guns to the police. ATF watches white people like hawks while the niggers have arsenals that they use several times a week to commit murder with impunity.

they're the cucks of the gun world. I was a member of a fudd club. "benched slow fire only" eventually turned into no semi-autos at all. people were ripping up the target backers with their bird guns like the shit was cool, but semi autos were apparently the real problem.

don't get me started on the archaic game laws in my state
DEATH TO FUDDS

Unconstitutional ruling by another appeals court. Seems that judges are doing more than just ruling based on law, they're writing into law things that are not plainly written. The 2nd says nothing about "weapons of war" and the historical context of "arms" used in it cannot be denied to include "weapons of war" because it destroys the argument that "it was for muskets!"

Another case of the jewdiciary engaging in some political activism.

Clearly unconstitutional, no need to worry about this going any further than this under a Trump presidency. Did we ever get word of the White House responding to that petition to repeal the NFA?

Also

i'm shitposting but I've heard that argument before

jews fear an armed society because they know they can't fool them forever.

just look at the definition of "arms" back then. first pic related.

also, posting other images, relevant to the topic.

What demographic commits the most gun murders in MD? Maybe they should start there.

It's almost as if words have meanings and kikes hate that.

That's the thing, if they use the "muh musket" defense then the law absolutely applies to weapons of war as muskets were weapons of war. These judges need to be disbarred and arrested.

Just move to a rural area. You'll hardly ever see someone at a range if you even end up having to go to one. Maybe it's the culture of where I'm live, but the fudds where I live never care. Some were even keenlyt interested in modern, defensive shooting. Granted, most times when someone else was around I'd adjust from whatever drill I was doing to just longer range slow fire anyways because most fudds just shoot for accuracy. Or they'd shoot a string of fire, I'd do a drill or two, etc until one of use needed to go check targets. Shit didn't need to be planned out or anything. You just showed common courtesy and let other shooters know when you needed a minute to do something. At my old range I did fighting from vehicle drills with the VP and family members.

I know. Faggots use that argument all the time. You could also privately own cannons and warships during that time, so that renders that retarded argument invalid.

I love telling libshits that if they cared about reducing murders/gun crime in general they should take get pistols out of the hands of black males. They are the overwhelming perpetrators and pistols are their weapon of choice, not SAMI AUTO MATIC A SALT RAFFLES.

> merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia
> 1: a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency

Supreme Court that shit.

wielded by
WHITE FUCKING MALES

IT JUST CLICKED FOR ME! THIS IS A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO TRY AND BLOCK ANY FORMATION OF THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

As an eurofag I acknowledge that guns are pretty much the only reason why the kikes didn't turn the US into an American Union. As long as having guns means a zero sum game for the kikes, they can't go all out but remain close to the red line with their bants.

why do you think that redefining everything is essential to Kikeral marxism?

The kikes took the guts out of any sort of organized militia movement in the US during 80s and 90s. The most now you get are kosher groups like the Oathkeepers and such. I suspect some of them are at least redpilled on race and have thought of joining just to get a feel for them. The kikes have no hope in stopping small, grass roots RWDS because they'll never be able to get the guns out of White mens' hands. There are too many guns and too many of us.

reminder, they will never stop trying.

keep fighting, freedom lover!

A classic.

I love that image.

Nice.

New Hampshire: Governor Sununu Signs Constitutional/Permitless Carry Bill Into Law!

www.nraila.org/articles/20170222/new-hampshire-governor-sununu-signs-constitutionalpermitless-carry-bill-into-law

www.gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_status/billText.aspx?sy=2017&id=154&txtFormat=html

Trump needs to break the judicial branch.

Nice. I was happy when by buddy said it was happening after their old cunt of a governor vetoed it last year. or was it Current Year?

Don't get too optimistic user. Evil is the lifeblood of the Jew, so the most evil kikes like Ginsburg always seem to end up living for a very long time.

You are being set up by the FBI. Hire a lawyer now.

They're larping user.

the time I finally quit that range was when I got some FGMM in the mail and just wanted to get some data on it before ordering more. In the middle of my strings some fudd faggot freaked out because it looked like an "M-16". I guess he thought I was going to start doing $1/rd mag dumps…

that place was convenient, being 5 min from my old house, but not worth the ignorant fudd bullshit.

These fuckers will just accost you while you're minding your own business at the range? I'd tell the faggot to fuck off and mind his own, or he can cough up some dough to buy another hour because he's wasting yours.

Fucking savage.

Young anons need to think about going to law school. We can't uncuck the judiciary if we have none of our guys in there. Everyone must contribute even if it means being a fucking lawyer.

Be sure to tell that to your cell mate. 'but, but, but I thought they were just larping… arrgghhh!'

you misspelled jewdicial branch.

they should be careful what they meme for

can't read shit, captain.

yea they will, and I did tell him to fuck off. he whined to the club's president who then called me later that week. told him to fuck off too. the fudd was one of the old brass buzzards that hovered around there all the time, I think he was salty because I was using a brass catcher. Membership was a flat $200/year at the time.

anybody looking for source on images can easily find it online

The poster was larping you retard. He didn't sell shit to anyone. Depending on what state he's in, he wouldn't even need an FFL to do private sales. He didn't say tehy were auto sears, or illegally converted to full auto, or modified to fall under the NFA.

lrn2funz

I think the most infuriating thing about this is the corruption inherent in letting the government pick and choose who gets what. If you had cops in your family, or if you were a member of the county grand jury or something, you'd have a CCW laminated and in your wallet the day you asked for it. If you were a nigger or a spic, you'd have a nice stolen gun for $50 worth of food stamp shopping. Random white citizen? Get in line behind the barriers; it will be a while.

What this tell me is that if you have to defend yourself execute your attackers and anyone whom could bear witness against you. Then kill any cops that show up before you leave.

If your life is over anyway there is zero reason to hold back. Enjoy your cucked life if you feel otherwise.

there's a list of guns allowed/not allowed in the second amendment?
there are weapons that can't be used in war?

Not to mention it was a law under appeal, which means it was already in effect and any sales would have been deemed illegal.

This even covers boltguns that the military uses for sniping.

Yeah. I'm a retard and I already forgot the guy said he was in MD. Don't put much effort in reading or remembering shitposts tbh.

'Constitutional Carry' is more widespread than ever before; there's no good reason to stay and give those fucked up states your money while they shit all over your Rights.

Funny part is that New England states who are on the edge of being blue or red at the ones leading the charge. They're all small enough that inroads can absolutely be made. Well, maybe not in Maine. The 1st Congressional District is fucked forever unless we can purge portlandia and all the faggots from Mass, CT, and RI who have infested the Southern Coast.

this is true, i constitutional carry in California. If you think about all the times you act like an NPC and realize you get zero police interaction white privilege you begin to play the odds that a nigger wiill have to get shot before a cop busts you.

My buddy got pulled over the other for speeding and he carries and sent me a screenshot of what he posted on goybook since I don't have one.

He's openly racist, but not totally redpilled. I should get him to send me some salt since most our friends are libtards or religious cuckservatives who need to quit fucking around.

yeah, pretty much

NEVER FORGET, THEY WILL NEVER STOP TAKING YOUR FREEDOM AWAY

any lawfags here? in a self-defense situation, are you better off killing the nigger, even if your original attack only wounds it? i imagine if it's dead, you can't be sued as easily.

So basically anyone who signs up for the draft is part of the millitia? Because that would mean every able bodied male is a millitiaman, hence a body of the millitary, hence would be allowed weapons of war.

If the idea is that the millitia would be able to field it's own weapons, there is very much a right, even a NEED to have weapons of war. If you could be called on to fight a war, you would want a weapon capable of facing the weapons of your enemies. You wouldn't want to field a bunch of your sons and brothers armed with black powder muskets and then send them against HMG's and MMG's.

depends on state. some states have a "proportionate" response clause, where you have to meet force with a justifiable amount of force proportional to what you were defending against.

i.e. in commiefornia if someone comes at you with a knife and you shoot them dead 20 feet from you, then you'll have a lot more trouble defending it as "self-defense" than if the guy had a gun or was nearly on top of you. likewise, if someone is beating you to a pulp with fists and you use a found blunt striking object to defend yourself, while fearing in danger for your life, then that's more justified than if you crack a brick over someone's head after they deck you once and then back off.

Use of a gun is always assumed lethal. If you are justified in pulling a gun, you are justified in killing the perp. Moreover, the less witnesses the fewer the contradicting accounts.

Not going after you just cucks. Even the faggots at mythbusters proved the 21ft rule is correct. And, these drills/tests are even performed under the duress of a true life or death scenario.

Yeah cool I'll worry about it in my own state fuck Maryland they reap what the sow.

Damn it.

All fine and good until state government is cucked and federal precedent won't support defense of your "inalienable rights."

Then we start the fire. If they want to do it that way we'll do it our way.

Move to PA, VA, or WV. I lived in MD for almost two years before getting the fuck out.

I don't even understand the ruling. SCOTUS ruled in favor of McDonald in McDonald v Chicago in 2012. That ruling confirmed that, federally, the 2nd amendment extended to individuals, as well as militias. And if that is the case, then the same rights a militia would have under the 2nd, so must an individual. So if a militia can have it, so must an individual. Unless the National Guard of Maryland starts throwing away those 30 round magazines and "weapons of war", this ruling is fucking retarded.

Holding was limited to the "right" to own a handgun, and that Chicago total ban on handguns was impermissible. Any other discussion is "dicta" and not binding on lower courts, merely persuasive.

most of those crusted boomer fucks want everything illegal so the value of their "collection" doesn't depreciate.

ut the Following in both the the Federal budget and the NDAA for redundancy to make the reforms pass.

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-
-Federal Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules so you could import guns like this AK,and the mp7 without any fuckery that's sporterization which makes the guns unreliable

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distil any form of alcohol for personal consumption without an license , and make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

This is some of the worst bait I've ever seen.

Do moloch worshipers want to die that badly?

It's not bait at all, faggot. It's fucking pathetic that there are people here that actually believe that big government would ever work

So the weapons the founders used were what… weapons of compromise? Fucking cock-sucker kikes.

It'd be easier to bring them out to the back and shoot them at this point.

Commies insistence on 2A only applying to weapons of the time fucks them in multiple ways. Here are just a few of them:

not saying i disagree user, but ive served on a jury in a cali jurisdiction for a violent crime case. we had the laws read to us (and i looked them up myself after the first time to ensure there was no fuckery) and case law, at least here in cali, supports what i said.

yes, its fucked. thats cali for you.

Well…they were 80%'s So I should recan't my statement about actual funz. They are pre funz. Right now they are just normal hunks of aluminum.

Yeah, that laws are cucked, that's why I prefaced saying I wasn't going after you. The average normalfag doesn't know anything about a gun, let alone self defense. Judges are politicians who know less than normalfags and just want to further their career. A group of my friends gave a friend of theirs, acquaintance of mine, gun fever by taking him out shooting and talking about guns all weekend. He'd only been out turkey hunting before and got to see how fun and safe guns ebil Nazi a salt raffles are. It completely went against the judenpresse narrative. After explaining different laws and BATFE classifications, etc his response was always
He's a left leaning libtard who didn't see a point in guns and didn't understand why 2A was important. It was nice to witness his first babby step towards redpilling.

the strelo/k/ in me smiles at this. truly the best feel in the world.

This is the story across the country. The massive urban centers filled with muds push whites out. The muds are subsidized with the food and labor of whites, and their population explodes because they don't care about how bad their living conditions are. These massive urban blights soon become voting blocs that out vote the whites that make their life possible, and their monkeyshines are used to justify the restriction of rights for whites. Only the whites follow these laws of course.
We are being disarmed, and enslaved, and the massive urban centers are the tools.

If you want to surpass fun laws, build an AK or AR receiver from an 80%. Order "magazine rebuild kit" disassembled mags.

It is such a good feeling. Every single time. I was first of my friends to buy a gun. SLR-95 as soon as I turned 18. Great AK, but fuck you cunton ban And have either taught to shoot, or got them past being a fudd, around 3 dozen people. Most are now gun owners and 2A advocates. About a third CC daily. Maybe 6 or so were leftists who were curious. Didn't get converted, but at least they know funz aren't what the kike tells says they are and they all enjoyed a day of shooting.
Never actually go to /k/. I've seen way too many memes and outright wrong info spouted by supposed /k/ommandos as truth on Holla Forums. Maybe some day. I've noticed a drastic reduction in funz related retardedness over the last few months though. Dunno what's causing it. Y'all do have some nice memes.

What is the 21 foot rule

Are you telling anons not to go to /k/ because posters on Holla Forums who claim to be from /k/ are full of shit? Because if so then you can perceive the problem there, right? If you actually go to /k/ you'll find the info is of good quality—the autism quotient is even higher there than here, so incorrect posts get called out rapidly. At least as it pertains to the USA, that is… Ausfag shitposters and Britcucks are on their own.

MD is the 3rd (or even 2nd) least likely state in the union to become uncucked.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I've never told anyone not to go to /k/. I'm saying the amount of shitposting I've seen about funz, including /k/ memes, and retarded shit said by anons claiming to be /k/ommandos made me never want to go to to /k/. People can go wherever they want to get their info. I'll say my peace on it whenever I get the chance.

It's amazing how the reactionary gap is ignored. The military teaches it, law enforcement teaches it, yet if a citizen operates under that knowledge they will be prosecuted by ignorant courts.

Hundreds of years of kike subversion, 100 years of kike debt slavery, 70 years of kike control of the courts and popular culture.

Any time I see a libshit say
I just respond with the fact that you could legally own pic related when the U.S. formed in 1776, and that this gun was invented near fifty years before the constitution was written.

I lived in SIvler Spring last year, fuck Maryland, I'm now in Virginia.

Do you think it would feel good?

Nice wheelgat.

/k/, for the love of God, stop wanting to fuck your firearms.

It had two kinds of chambers, a round one to shoot round bullets at christians, and a square one to shoot square bullets at turkroaches

SHIT TONS of people are pissed off today.They heard this shit and its circulating. Its a step to agitate the right in this time of political strife. There is a conflict just simmering on the stove that is Amurica. The left is pushing it and now they are doubling down and pushing harder with this.
The 4th court released this just to piss of the USA. Half the nation voted Trump and for our rights…the other half voted to take them away. These FOPS knew better than to do this…they did it anyways.

Now
Its my opinion. That the establishment is now openly trying to push a War. The main goal from what I can guess is to get UN intervention when it starts. The American Spring led by the USSA LEFT will be an attempt to tamp down on the Right and all republicans and their families. They have our names and know where we live once the shit kicks off. If they have something up their sleeve they wil depose Trump somehow and then come after the people.

They did this NOW..seems a bit contrived. This is a MAJOR TURNING POINT. Its Maryland…its the current state where the CAP resides.
Trump needs to hit back by staging a MARINE incursion that sees them all killed.

Its a single shot weapon, you could probably still own it.

It's a C&R, so of course you can own it.

nice. reminds me of vid related.

broken link for those who don't want to watch embed because buzzfeed trash

i claim the cutie

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

Wouldn't a puckle be DD because it's over .50? I honestly don't know how curio and NFA interact and never cared since the BATFE will just enforce however fucks gun owners over the most.

Nevermind, blackpowder is over .50 and I've had to much to drink.

I don't have a drill press. 80% to 100% is a bit of a walk when you can't mill the thing. Any advice is welcome, but I think I lack the machines to build right now. Am I wrong?

AFAIK you need a press for AKs and either a drill press for ARs or I've heard of jigs that use a router instead. No idea how well the jigs work. Embed was the first jewtube hit.

The router jigs are fucking awesome. 150-200$ and you're ready to finish dozens of 80% lowers. Much easier to use than the drill based jigs.

Now you just need is to be able to make a rifle designed for combat and not for target shooting from one.
;^)
but seriously, I don't have a drill press, but I do have a router

And the press for AKs is a shop press to bend the receiver, not a drill press.

Has no one noticed that this holding is the exact opposite of the US v Miller ruling that the government used to uphold the NFA?

2017: "we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war"
1939: "the Court cannot take judicial notice that a shotgun having a barrel less than 18 inches long has today any reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, and therefore cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees to the citizen the right to keep and bear such a weapon."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller

You read that correctly anons, the constitution *only* guarantees your right to keep & bear "weapons of war". Arms that don't meet that criterion aren't constitutionally protected. US v Miller was a crock of bullshit in general, and the NFA is blatantly unconstitutional, but the judiciary can't have it both ways. They must choose between banning "weapons of war" and having the NFA invalidated, or keeping the NFA and allowing us to own our weapons of war.

That you for pointing this out. I am a terrible lawfag when it goes beyond making sure my shit is legal and having the necessary letters on hand if required. The courts and BATFE have repeatedly shown a disdain for the law. The BATFE rules against itself and makes up the most convoluted interpretations. The most recent being the hold arm brace/SBR fiasco. Then there is the shit like how a pistol can be a firearm and have a vfg so long as it is not concealed on a person. They just make shit up. Also, all the retards and leftist faggots who kept writing them letters after the initial arm brace ruling need to kill themselves.

this is key in understanding why the NRA hasn't been aggressive in combating gun laws - of which most (if not all) are unconstitutional.

I have a small CNC that I've programmed to do my 80% lowers. It's really awesome. I have a few high dollar LWRCs, BCMs, Colts that I keep in the safe for the $$$. But as far as range beaters and "loaners" for when the happening occurs, these are more than sufficient for keeping safe from Obama's sons.

I've done a few with a drill press using the jig setup, and they are stupid easy. You just have to have patience. Since I have none, I opted to get the CNC.

The 80% lowers are stupid dirt cheap to be had. There is literally no reason why ANYONE reading this board shouldn't have one. Like my grandpa used to say "ALWAYS have a drop gun" (he was LEO in the 60s - 80s)

Nice dubs. Let those guns breathe user. At least the BCM. It isn't expensive unless one of their MK12 clones or something. Those guns were built to shoot.

BCM Mk12 clones aren't really that expensive. I've cloned a few "correctly" and they're hideously expensive.

I've run a few combat courses in my day with my suppressed SBR LWRC (my go to raifu). That damn thing was a beast. Ate everything. No stoppages, malfunctions, or otherwise.

I'll still take the opportunity to reiterate that everyone needs to get themselves an 80% lower and mill that fucker out.

Let's say civil war erupts tomorrow, would you rather take something like that MK12 or an AR15? I'm thinking of buying a rifle and I'm kind of stomped on either getting 556 or 7.62

czech'd
nice cz

Checked

That is a question that can't be answered really without knowing a few things that are personal to you (where you are, what is your environment, what are you planning on doing, etc).

Don't answer those.

If I had to take ONE rifle. ONE. I have a suppressed 16" BCM Recce rifle with a 1-8x scope. It can do everything fairly well, but nothing amazingly well. Long range to CQB, it can handle it.

If you're in the city or suburbs, or FLAT/wooded landscape like eastern US or Gulf Coast that really limits your shots to ~300yds or less (eh, maybe push that to 400 yds), 5.56mm will do just fine.

7.62 anything is usually heavier. Which, for obvious reasons, is a giant con in something like a free fire zone. Where 7.62 will overcome it's downsides is when you're in a place like Montana, Utah, Idaho, and other areas with high elevation and LONG LONG range firing corridors.

How much of a difference does it make dB-wise? I'm waiting for the hearing protection act to kick in.

ha ha
ha ha
ha ha

We had a problem with idiots showing up to our club and using shotguns at the rifle range. It destroyed the frames and everything, and the board got so fucking pissed about it that now we have a rule that if someone gets caught even carrying around a shotgun near the rifle range they get permabanned.

I also hate bench fire bullshit. I always bring a cofy blanket and just chill out until I run out of ammo.

You can shoot it comfortably without hearing protection. Depending on the model, you can expect a 30-40db reduction.

I wouldn't wait on the Hearing Protection Act, TBH. If it's going to pass, it won't be this year (the votes aren't there at the moment). There has to be (D) crossover in Congress for it to happen. I'm also hearing the silencer industry is lobbying against the bill due to them not wanting competition, but I'm not so sure about that.

FWIW, the silencer manufacturers are laying people off because no one is buying silencers now………because they're waiting for the HPA to pass.

/k/ is always fantastic. They just namefag a lot more and have a fixation with dragon dildos.

You must mean 4/k/

lol at the state of the industry. Don Jr. was serious about the HPA so I expect it to get pushed through. 30-40db would be fucking nice.

8/k/ was incredibly slow last I checked, maybe 20-30 regular posters. Good info though.

Yeah I heard the same. But daddy's got a lot of shit on his plate right now to deal with (Wall/Obamacare/deportation nation/China/Unpozzing military/etc) so I would guess he's focusing on the big shit and not spending political capital on, what I'm sure he sees as, second tier items ATM.

What it's going to come down to is people with (D) senators in states that went Red (NH, et al) to swarm the piss out of them because there are, I think, around 6 senatorial elections up next year that fit that model. They will be the key, from what I understand.

I was thinking about updating those 3 little RWDS infographs on weaponry/tactics/etc when I get the time. But work is sucking up my life at this point.

People have different definitions of expensive. Your post made it seem like you didn't shoot them because you considered them expensive. Here is my only rare. You'll earn an impressed nod if you can correctly ID the builder. Poor pic quality because it's late and I've had a few beers.

Get a 5.56. 7.62 is too expensive to train with as much as you should imo unless you have cash. I'd rather train with the rifles I'm going to fight with. It's also heavy to carry and most likely you won't need the range. I do like heavier than 5.56 for shooting through brush though.

J Allen enterprises?

Mini14/M1A in sage chassis?

It's slow but not slow enough to warrant going to that cancerous cesspool on cuckchan

Negatron. But did hear their chassis is fine. Extras get expensive.

It isn't sage. Was supposed to be a competitor for the EBR contract. There was fuckery and I can't remember if it was even entered.

Ah. Didn't mean to imply that. Honestly I just don't have the time now to really all my stuff to the range anymore. I take the range beaters out because I usually do up/down drills and transition practicing when I get around to it.

Every few years I take a 7 day combat carbine course at a school I'm a member of. I was a Marine grunt, so I know the ins and outs — but gunslinging is a perishable skill so I try to keep that muscle memory intact.

Fulton armory?
I only really used JAE because I know they cost retardbucks

I hope Trump criticises it.

Or that'll show his true colours.

what the fuck 7.62 are you shooting?
shit's cheaper than smokes.

Yeah, it really slowed down in the past year. I don't think there was an exodus as much as there was an extinction. I know I used to spend most of my board time there prior to the runup to the election when the memetic energy was flowing through here like lightning. Now I rarely visit /k/; I checked just a little while ago and there's no equivalent thread for this over there. Sad.

This. What kind of /k/ is pro-gun control? That's self-parody level.

Yeah. I wish I had the money to take some classes. I was an 11 and still take the time to practice and try out new stuff. I'm jealous of a buddy of mine who takes classes. He even won a free Haley class after winning a comp at the one he paid for. I really should get a professional to look at me because I know I'm getting sloppy. We try to keep each other on our toes. I'd recommend taking a medic course. I've done more civilian classes like Wilderness First Responder as well as from guys like Dark Angel. Good shit to keep up on.

Nah. It's a Springfield receiver. The builder isn't a manufacturer. The barrel was done by Rock.

Well I'll be fucked. I guess I haven't checked prices in a long time. Steel is basically as cheap as 7.62commie. Guess I need get on that a bit.

steel shit is cheap af, brass is always more expensive tho

weight is really only downside i think. i do like that 7.62's don't stutter or slur their speech tho

Yut to fellow 03.
There are some cheap classes you can take out there. There's even a book by a former .mil dude named Joe Nobody on Amazon that gives you ways to keep your skillset up with everyday items.

The Home Schooled Shootist: Training to Fight with a Carbine: by Joe Nobody.

It's a really good book. Highly recommend.

Dude M80 ball is still like $0.44 a round. 5.56 is around $0.30 a round. Makes a difference if you're trying to buy a shit ton for the happening

Steel case is shit. Good for training. But I'll never trust my life to anything but brass (AK notwithstanding)

i'm an ak guy tbh.
cheapo slavshit surplus in stockpile is fine if you've got enough

Rah. I'll check out the book. I've gotten complacent because I know how shit our enemy is and how much better prepared I am.

I just looked and steel 7.62 is like $0.35. I'd use that just to get trigger time on my M1A. It's still a battle rifle despite what it cost me. She needs some good glass. The placeholder that's been on her whole life busted. Still fine with irons though. Last time I remember looking to buy there wasn't even steel cased available. This was at least 5 years ago as I had bought up good shit like SA battle packs while I was active duty and my stock was starting to get depleted.

I have rifles that shoot 5.56 and 7.62. It's probably cheaper for you to get into 5.56, but you can get steel 7.62 for dirt cheap. The only reason I don't do steel is because I'm into reloading, and I'm not poor. Probably worth starting with an AR though just because of how customizable the platform is.

At least have some Golden Tiger. Seen too much other slav steel chrono horribly low or fail to cycle my Cz. Never had problems with any of my AKs, but don't trust wolf or tula, etc for anything but range time.

You see.
In a situation like your pic shows.
You give her the dick

A fuckin drug den where whites will be disarmed and niggers will get illegal more powerful arms. COIN act is becoming real.

Ak is good rifle. I'm an AR guy simply due to the ubiquity of the platform in the USA.

Spam cans of ammo for the AK are dirt cheap and awesome. I always recommend everyone have either an AR or AK from a reputable company……..and a RELIABLE handgun like a glock 17/19.

Oh and at LEAST 2k ammo for each firearm you own. I know it seems like a lot, but that stuff goes FAST when you need it. And ammo is cheap as hell right now. Firearmageddon is over with, and things are cheap and back on the shelves again.

The time to build and ark is before the rain begins.

Availability is all over the place, it's always worth it to stock up when it's here, because it's pointless to pay scalper prices for it.

Probably the best answer to his question, get both. Second the idea to start with an AR, stateside if you can only have one you'll have a much easier time keeping it fed and finding parts for it.

If you've got time to build up a nice stockpile though, I feel like a well built AK will take you further, but that's really just personal preference.

On that note, anyone got word on the quality of the more recent serbian imports? With WASRs still MIA due to shitskins I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to pick up next.

Sorry, I haven't been looking to buy for a bit. Check out AK Operator's Union and see if they've shot any of them. I'll rep Arsenal until the day I die. Buy one unless you think AKs aren't worth that kind of money.

Mixed results according to their vids. But they are a little dated, was kind of hoping someone had picked one up this year. On the one he seemed pretty pleased, but after some use problems started cropping up.

Can't say too much bad about them. 922r really fucks paying decent money for anything that needs to comply, but if I were to throw around that kind of cash I'd probably go for a VZ. I won't lie, I'm keeping some cash set aside in the one in a million chance we see the Hughes cucking rolled back.

Wonder if we could get a petition going to kill 922r while we're at it? The NFA one seemed to go well.

way i see it, if it's good enough for the russians to remove kebab with, then…

Knock that shit off. Find whoever sponsored this shit and ruin their fucking lives.

QDDTOT is pretty similar. Leafs are ruining the board though.

I don't really think there's anything we can do except complain about it. Trump will get his SC nominee in and maryland's ban will get taken there and shut down just as every similar ban has in the past.

bump

It's been so long since I thought about 922r that I forgot it was even a thing. Don't break the law kids. It should absolutely be repealed. It is pointless. It doesn't get enforced. Your average normalfag doesn't even know about it. Your average LEO doesn't know what it is or to even look for it. It exists only for some faggot DA to add another charge after you've been arrested for a crime that might not have anything to do with firearms. Pretty sure all my imports comply because I've replaced furniture, fcgs, etc to suit my liking. But, I honestly can't give enough of a fuck to care.

Except it isn't. You're getting 2nds and ammo off production lines that get vodka cyka levels of QC. Golden Tiger is the only milspec slav steel I've ever heard of. Don't trust any of the the other shit to be up to spec. It might shoot 2300fps, might shoot 1900fps.

8m3 'effect' produced by Ulyanovsk and branded under Tula works well. It's the only 7.62x39 hollow point that actually works. Cheap, steel cased.

Shilling it because if more fags buy it then they'll make more.

maryland and virginia are proxy states to DC and so because of this tend to have a lot of (((funds))) from DC that bends the knee of these states.

They all have the same thing in common too, the big populated areas are infested with niggers, spics and possibly many illegals who commit the crime

fml. I'm probably going to have a bumpy ride for a while. Thanks for the heads up.

If you have a router and want to build some ARs I highly recommend getting a router based jig. You'll be able to knock em out in a little over 30 minutes once you figure out what you're doing.

No problem. I don't have a rifle to feed that to so buy some and maybe they'll have a new batch made by the time I do.

I sleep with mine every day, so why not?

How do you clean your semen out of the action?

I don't follow.
are you planning on counter-fitting coins in 17th century England?

And to press the barrel into the receiver.

Repubs have the numbers, they are just fucking pussies.

I'm ready.

You must not know shit about guns. Shotgun is best home defense weapon. You think an AR is better and easier to handle in home at night?

I have a 9mm shotgun, how do I reload the clip? I tried putting a couple 223 I had lying around but it doesn't do anything other than smoke a little bit

nice one.

You can make a case for either, to be honest.

nice dubs, heil Hitler

You mean "do". The whole fucking state is a liberal cesspool of ignorant, signalling fucktards, and people like Brian Frosh get to make a nice living fucking people's rights. Niggers are a protected class, live like savage animals on the tax payer's dime, and obtain any gun they want. Baltimore is bankrupt, yet wants to become a "sanctuary city" for illegal beaners. Of course, the city is completely run by niggers as well. Frosh is a white cuck though.

Maryland has a fuckton of fees and regulations for firearms. The AR ban is just one of them. The onerous and expensive bullshit involved in legally purchasing a handgun is another.

No, I would prefer a handgun in a middle of the night break in - pulling out a Winchester is awkward as hell when you're scared and half asleep.

CZECH'D
This needs to be bombarded to all republicucks. WE CANNOT LET THIS SHIT STAND.
mfw live in a cucked state that has this carbon copied law on the books and live in an even more cucked part of said state where I haven't been able to enjoy my hobby for 4 years now

MY JEWDAR IS GOING OFF THE CHARTS

How is that states can enact their own gun laws but when it comes to immigration, faggot marriage and such it's federal?

Reminder that almost all cuck lib fear of the big bad fire arm is that it makes LOUD NOISES and people fall down dead if aimed at them.

Some things are left to state's rights. The immigration issue is federal, but there are cucked states and cities that choose to force their local police into non-cooperation with feds. Those cities and state will soon find themselves bankrupt.

Faggot marriage is federal now thanks to the present cucked SCOTUS.

As I live in MD, I'm angry that the state has the power to fuck me on gun laws, but it would be worse if Obama had be able to enact federal gun bans. I live in hope that the SCOTUS gets more 2A justices soon, and these state bans are struck down as un-Constitutional (i.e. federal law).

The Second Amendment is Constitutional law, fag marriage was a court making law, which is bullshit.

just find someone willing to purchase out of state for you.

Nice clickbait thread. Go back to plebbit.

Fuck off ATF

?????

This is true, but ultimately whether something is construed as federal or states' rights is political more than anything else. The 9th and 10th amendments have been toilet paper ever since the Supreme Court nullified practically the whole constitution in the Wickard v Filburn decision.

I have heard some pro-RKBA groups arguing against federal laws for CCW reciprocity on the basis that it's states' rights and such a federal law would just open the door to federal control. I wonder which timeline they're from, because in this timeline the feds have been dictating that literally everything is "interstate commerce", including (and I shit you not) "not engaging in interstate commerce is also interstate commerce"… implying that the feds can make whatever laws they want "constitutionally". Ergo, there is zero downside to a federal CCW reciprocity law—the precedent for federal control is already there in myriad ways. The system is abusive, but we may as well abuse it for our advantage now because there's no fixing it anymore.

Carl Drega approves.

His "action" needs to be getting a conservative onto the court before this is appealed.

This. You do not want a weepy Tyrone in a body cast testifying against you in court, with his 12 dindu cousins shouting "he racsiss!" at you in front of a jury.

Instead you want to repeat "I was in fear of my life" like a broken record, and have the prosecutor drop charges for lack of evidence.

And don't forget, "I tried to stop the threat"

Anything that impedes ownership of any firearm that an infantry possesses is unconstitutional. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means exactly what it says. Even the requirement to have a gun license is unlawful.

We managed to get our hands on the new FN USA M249S semi-auto belt fed rifle. Does it live up to the promised hype? The FNH M249 SAW is the primary light machine gun of U.S. armed forces and now its available as a semi-auto rifle. It's big. It's beautiful. It's FREEDOM!