Libshit writer: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America

Libshit writer: If Trump is Impeached, it Might Be the End of America

(1/?)

archive.fo/PvpC7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9fX_HfsXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colony_(U.S._TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Battleship_Yamato_2202:_Warriors_of_Love
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
blog.bloglocal.net/map-of-us-based-on-wheres-george-data/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/us-commutes-reveal-new-economic-megaregions-map/
america2050.org/2013/12/eleven-us-megaregions.html
brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(2/?)

(3/?)

(4/4)

The kike and shitskin replies to this are absolutely fucking delusional.

There's one guy who gets it

Did this guy actually imply that its the right wing working class Americans who are attempting to carry out a reenactment of Year Zero? I know I shouldent be surprised at how out of touch shitlibs are but jesus christ.

Post yfw the left is finally realizing it's over, and if they try anymore bullshit, it'll be the last thing they do.

They're right. If they try to forcibly remove Trump it's civil war.

"Still" is an amazing English word, used for linking the clauses in a non sequitir.

GOD I FUCKING HATE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH

They're scared and they should be. Go ahead kikes. Return the power to a globalist stooge because you can't handle the minor heat of a kosher CivNat.

Oper8ors are standing by.

This guy gets it.

Are they just going to keep pushing until they make their bogeyman real?

Exactly. If they make their bogeyman real, it'll be far worse than their wildest nightmares.

Didn't this bullshit meme get killed in the fucking '80s?

Missed the point, the point of the shadows in the Allegory of the Cave is exactly that they're not and never will be factual since they're a fake reality. Yeah, I know it's written by a cuck reporter for an "enlightened" libshit audience, but c'mon.

You wish, Jew.

It's real in their minds.

What the actual fuck.

What they don't understand is that this was already happening. Civil war is the next step.

Check 'em

Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do and fulfilling his promises in record time. Of course people are going to fight for a man like that. Thanks to Assange, we know the establishment is utterly insane and globalism needs to be stopped.

You're such a faggot you couldn't even get dubs when you were trying for quads.

That third comment. Just. . . Jesus. Jesus Christ.

It's like these kikes have no idea what's happening. Like, do they understand what revolutionary violence is? Do they realize that white rural populations will share resources and defend their homes from – what? Lawyers? Legal filings? Sternly worded documents from a court where the judges keep getting helicoptered?

I think we're going to win, fam. I think we're fighting with one hand behind our backs, but the person we're up against is retarded and blind.

So if the civil war starts can yuropoors come over for a while and join the fun?

Reading you loud and clear.

The concept of like minded people who live together and care about each other is beyond these leftist's comprehension. They've lived so long in rats nest cities that they don't understand small communities. In a city you can go to some RWSS worthy music venue, or co-op, or college, etc and find like minded people out of millions to develop a community with. Working with your neighbors is alien to them because they would never even take the time to learn their neighbors name, let alone talk to them. The strength of a rural town who all know each other, help each other, and hate communists is lost on them. It's great. They're completely unprepared for what's coming.

I know I will be.
It'll be fun teachin the yanks how to fight properly.

Just some fearmongering fanfiction from the press, I think that they're insincere.

If they're actually serious about our harsh retaliatin, then it implies that they're guilty of committing wrongdoing. They're aware that no sane person would be happy from misinformation and character assassination.

This, parasites can't live without a host.

Is this bait?

Due to social alienation in the cities, urbanite rats don't understand what a community is or what being in a community entails.

Sportsball keeps American men asleep, apathetic to politics. It satiates their unconcious desires for combat and camaraderie. How do we kill it?

And why should I participate in a system that fucking hates me and spews vitriol at me any chance it can get?? What exactly is drawing me to this? Fuck you and your system. You all will reap what you have sown, and we will build American back up again over your mangled corpses. Your system will die.

This. Despite being a cancerous Torfag, your point is valid.

I am, to all appearances, a 100-percent normal citizen of a normal blue state. I have friends and acquaintances, steady work, and a very long history of stability and moderation. With that in mind, allow me to speak the plain truth:

If Donald Trump is deposed, I will meet his enemies in combat. I am prepared, when Trump calls for defenders, to storm the Capitol Building with a rifle and die or kill. I believe in America, and fighting the globalist scum off of it is as honorable a death as falling at Gettysburg or Iwo Jima. Depose Trump, die.

I keep obliquely hinting at this to my blue acquaintances, but none of them are close to getting it. Their LIVES are in danger, and all they can do is herp-derp away like they hold the cards.

Kek bless Trump. He is saving the Republic. If he falls, it does also. The next leader will be a Caesar who destroys everything.

Yes.

It's just that the yanks aren't very good at fightin wars.
Of any sort really.
And they lack any real capacity for brutality or genuine cruelty.
Not forgetting of course their streak of cowardice.

But between bongs teaching you how to properly get in touch with your inner child (kids can be cruel jack) and russkies teaching you how to fight an urban war?
I wager we'll have some real fun.

It will begin to kill itself once it becomes entirely niggers. Whites will subconsciously lose connection to it and therefore their interest. I already get discouraged watching a baseball game where almost every single fucking player is seemingly right off the boat from Cuba and can't speak a word of good English. Same thing with football and niggers.

Good! Years of target shooting, reading military manuals, and having being taught by ex members of the armed services who actually saw combat probably isn't sufficient.

I will look forward to you coming over and teaching us the proper time for tea and biscuits, and how to make white flags out of common household components that aren't banned or restricted, such as silverware or basic hand tools.

Partial bait but beholden to some truth, We Europoors tend to be more austere in their day to day living than Amerifats.

The first enemy in a US civil war is obesity and lets face it, you americans are FAT and don't know how to keep your traps shut to lose it.

In short: You stopped being a warrior society due to fatness.

Have you turned in all your kitchen knives yet??

Also In a civil war scenario Russia has already pledged to send military support to the anti establishment side.

Liberals are so completely checkmated but thier egos won't let them realize it. Imagine they impeach trump like they want and like the author says trump supporters start sabotaging and denying services to cities. The new interim government sends the national gourd to size red assetc to keep the food and services from collapsing. Angry nationalists and militias start guerilla tactics against national all gourd and standoffs ensue. Military and national gaurd patriots revolt against orders or send Intel to guerrillas. Civil War erupts and Russia sends in "peacekeepers" to help the rural states. Everything is fucked, America is burning and a new hypernationalist fascist regime allied with russia is put in place to restore order.

Liberals are creating the circumstances for thier complete and utter defeat.

American Foreign Legion here I come!

Will Trump's International Volunteer Force accept any rough Slavshits straight outta a rural shithole like me though?

I live in rural England.
Everyone has guns here and the police don't care.

Reading AMERICAN military manuals.
Which to be fair most of the time is a good idea, yanks tend to fail miserably when they deviate from procedure. They're not very good at improvising.

But consider the USA's few military successes.
You have difficulty with peasant farmers and goat herders for fucks sake.

A broken clock is right at twice a day I guess… unless it is a digital one then it is only right once… unless it does that weird thing where it has an impossible time like 8888 or indecipherable number then I guess that broken clock would never be right.
Will read the rest later I have post work out brain fog I see everything!

CAN ALL THE DUMB FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD STOP RESPONDING TO THE THREAD DERAILING BAIT

Remember that time you sent 40,000 men into Afghanistan and one came back?

That means you

This is how we know you're baiting. We fucked up those wars because the only way to win would have been a Roman- (or British-)style genocide. We're not allowed to do that just now, so we have to pretend to pick off just the bad ones.

Without that restraint – which is political and cultural, not military – Afghanistan would now be getting homesteaded by some nice white Christians, like a Central Asian Oklahoma.

for what exactly?
for being a big meanie?

Well fuck me, if Moby thinks Trump is getting impeached then surely his days are numbered.

You don't even have a sovereign country. You surrendered to foreign dictators in Brussels without even the dignity of fighting and losing a war. Shameful.

Then use them. What the fuck are you waiting for? Take back your country. Then and only then will you have something to brag about.

Good to hear actually. I hope you are right.

You couldn't root out the Moros from the Philippines when you weren't beholden from the cuckoldry of the left.

FFS it took you idiots a century and a half to put the Indians where they are now.

Everyone knows that's because of restrictions pleaded for by bleeding hearts, and the military industrial complex being happy to drag out conflicts.

There is nothing wrong with our tactics of total warfare. It's when the faggots start complaining about hollow points, and chemical weapons, and assassinations, and killing and torturing civilians that we get slowed down.

Let the marines actually kill, rape, loot, and torture freely, and use all weapons available to them.

They could achieve almost any objective you desire. It would take them anywhere from instantaneously in the case of a nuclear strike designed to outright kill and destroy everything, to maybe 2 months to lay siege to some fortified city where they don't want to destroy the infrastructure or directly project force.

From the comments, lel:

Ironically? I can't cite the source, but I can reasonably beleive that most of the anti-establishment people are actually, you know, in shape.

There's a reason why libtards want to ban guns, even when it's illogical to do so. It's because the people who would use guns on them not only have them, but also reasonably in shape. While fatasses do exist in the military, there aren't many of them, and some of them can still outrun your ass and beat the everlasting shit out of you.

Even if the libtards do take power, they may be dismayed that their side is made up of fatasses and all the people who aren't fit to do anything remotely physical, or otherwise shielded from a draft.. Because it certianly seems like most of the people in shape I've seen are or were in the military, and –oh golly gee, they tend to be republicans and anti-establishment!

To say they would check out is an understatement: Most of them hate civilians on principle for a varied number of reasons.

Filtered and reported. I urge everybody else to do likewise. It's the ONE WEIRD TRICK that thread-derailing Jews HATE!

Why are you trying to divide up USA and Britain. For fuck's sake we're in this together. No need for your ridiculous infighting. Many here supported Brexit. Many here have English heritage.

But here in my state, we have a holiday celebrating kicking your asses out of Boston lol. Beaten by a bunch of farmers.

Greek actually, I consider both you and the britbongs to be pansies.

It sounds like a bad idea to let foreign fighters on your soil, but then again I am checking these trips.

They're kvetching about farmers and food, Kenny Chesney, oxycontin. What happens to all the *steins when the lights go out in the cities?

Night of Long Knives.

TBH if you study the differences between western and eastern approaches to warfare, they're fundamentally different and either side has very little luck beating them at their own game.

The West is great in a straight-up, bring-all-your-m8s brawl and completely curbstomps muslims when they try it. Like when Greeks at Marathon, the knights during the crusades, the Franks at Tours, the Ottomans at Vienna etc. We mop the floor with them

Likewise with us trying to beat down their insurgencies, they're masters of deception, hit and run attacks, and have a longer attention span for these things that we do, the will to drive out the infidel will eventually overtake the taxpayers' interest in an increasingly expensive, drawn out conflict.

Thinking you're going to take Afghanistan in a conventional war is as asinine as Muslims thinking they can just roll over Europe.

Former zogbot and current yank. If civil war 2.0 begins, I'm defecting and living with my family in Kentucky and fighting for whichever side doesn't want fags and niggers.
Whole family is armed and proud to be white. I don't believe I could rightly fight for a side that is destined to lose. Like most of us, I have read the right materials and had the right training to make this fun. I give such a war three months until the only men with the balls to kill and die for what they believe in have won.

Thread theme:

Planet of the Apes fueled by crack.

You ever read the Turner Diaries? Bout that part where they clear a nigger urban enclave that's been under siege for months , wondering how they were able to get supplies in and just found mass evidence that they simply cannibalized the whites dumb enough to go to them when it all kicked off?

Maybe, or maybe the communist junta the liberals install to make everyone happy will murder the farmers who don't comply and large swaths of people will starve to death because oops there are no farmers, and our currency drops to shit because liberals cant into planning.

Just like every other time their mob rule went into effect.

Weaponize the niggers and the leftist anti-whiteness. Gather up all the niggers you can get you hands to, starve them for a week and send them to a cutoff city after giving them some crack.

All President Trump has to do is cut off welfare and EBT. Within three days, blacks will set every democrat city on fire. After a month, they will turn to cannibalism. Then President Trump can send the army in to shoot any survivors.

AIDS Skrillex and Big Red don't exactly have the capacity to wage war as Ivan, the miner from the Urals.

Lel, and I can promise you the shitlibs are still going to try to impeach him.

for what?

The US is already over. I know you guys wont like this but Trump is a sign of the end not of a revival of 1950's americana. He is the graccus brothers to ceasar. He will try and bring back something he simply cannot and be resisted by the establishment the whole way. He will fail but his efforts will set a precident for distrust of the goverment and a shift of loyalty from the concept of nation to individual. Then 5-10 years after he is gone we will have a civil war.

Another factor is that this would have to be based on ideology, however.

There are actually, in fact some anti-establishment jews/niggers/fags that happen to be in the military, and would love to see the system burn down because they see it as a corrupt husk. It's the reason they joined in the first place.

The caution is in falling into the identity politics trap, in which if you do so, you won't get those people.

To note, a fat portion of the army is made up of blacks who wanted to get out of their shithole and do something productive with their life. You don't want to lose them; they have a habit of being damn good at what they do.

For being a white male.

It's like you didn't even watch the veritas leaks. They own the fucking union guys who are you guess it "The workers," and when those people are out of a job they will get to fucking shit up real fast.

Who else do they "own?" Well they have the blacks and latino who will do anything for a buck, and once the system crashes they will be trucked out to wherever they are needed to fuck shit up.

Never EVER underestimate your enemy.

Look to earlier wars. Where you weren't so restrained.
You still had considerable difficulty accomplishing anything.

The problem with the USA on a military culture level is that a good chunk of its people think they're a warrior culture.
When in reality they're not. They're descended from cultists and people whose defining trait is greed.

So once the time comes and the leftists hole up in their urban centres relying on food imports.
We'll show you to do a proper siege. We'll show you how to rape and pillage and we'll teach you proper fucking war.

Because nobody in Britain outside the cities gives a fuck about the cities.
Let London, Manchester, etc poz themselves to shit.
No matter to us.
Londoners may as well have always been black for how foreign they've always been compared to us.

We're not like the French and utterly obsessed with our cities. The people in our cities often want to escape to the countryside.

Its just weird. The author gets it 100%, yet he obviously thinks that if not for us pesky peasants than impeachment is objectivley the correct choice.

Filtered.

sorry, not liking the president is not an impeachable offense
try again

This statement has been made before everyone of the longest and bloodiest conflicts in history.

Im sorry you are not a well read new faggot

Yes it is. That is actually the only reason required.

Is that seriously the best you got?

It is indeed safe to assume any such war would last for a nice, long time. The US is not small. It is fucking huge. The only way to win would be through a vast amount of bloodshed, as controlling such a huge area is near-impossible.

You know, kind of like what we should of did in Afghanistan.

I'm not, I'm well aware of the dangers they pose and have no doubt feral non-white hordes will rape a pillage a fair distance from their city of origin before finally being cut down.

I think I'm being fair when I say that the frail, antifa uni types are in no way going to be accepted as 'political officers' by a bunch of riled up spic and nigger gang members.

Or that those gang members are going to even bother conducting a good-goy litmus test for these oblivious dumbasses

no, it isn't

You didnt make a statement for me to refute reddit. That isnt how debate works. I know you are use to hug boxes where you ignore scary opinions but you need to relly on the merit of your argument not the Mods.

Half-Jewish. Perfect example. See>>9334800

If Trump gets impeached, I could see someone losing it and targeting all of the leftist Supreme Court Justices.

I just don't think it will go down like that. I believe the US military will be on our side. All it takes is one Captain of a sub with nukes and the war is over before it starts.
The north has ideals, but I think the amount of liberals willing to die for those beliefs is low. For the most part, it will go down just like the Persian Gulf. Mass surrenderings of people who are starving to death, cut off by the agriculture and food from the south.

That is why you fail. You have surrendered your country to your enemies. You are not even a citizen. You are a subject to a vassal state of the European Union.

Congress can bring articles of impeachment at any time for any made up reason.

listen double nigger… we Americans love to fight. i even fight with myself in my head if there is no one else around. i will fight inanimate objects if i have too. we wants the blood; yuro-poor, we have the guns. our knives are not yet binned and neither are our minds. fighting is what Americans are known for and we love it LOVE IT

not one of you faggots has explained what he would be impeached for
you can't go to the supreme court saying "I don't like this guy, impeach him"

"h-he's a big meanie head"
good luck with that

This is precisely the miscalculation Confederates made before the last Civil War. Sherman tried to warn the stupid fuckers that the Yankees would roll over them and grind their cavaliers into powder, but they wouldn't listen.

The moral of the story is to never underestimate the enemy. Train to fight a gorilla, and you'll do fine against the sloth. Train for a sloth, you're not beating the gorilla.

But calling anyone that disagrees with you "reddit" is?

He doesn't sound like a libshit. More like a centrist that's opening his eyes.
I liked the part about the right wingers not consuming MSM. He's damn right one that one.
He half-redpills himself with the Plato Cavern analogy, but he blew it at the "won't go back to believing the Shadows".

Still a nice pice. Much better than the comments.
Oh yes, yes you will. And they sell it dirt cheap too. You then only need to pay the freightboat/plane/truck to bring it over. And the driver. And the import/export taxes.
I dunno how hard is it to read in the article "food prices will skyrocket" and then remember it 5 minutes later before posting a coment.

Also, Holla Forums you guys should seriously start a thread sometime about just that. Getting farmers to hoard food and only sell it to Trump suporters and the like. Same for guns, tools and gas. I'm saying we should be prepared for an impeachment and not get too comfy.
Because if the impeachment fails, you can bet they'll try assassination. And if that fails, the deep state will be a cornered animal: the most dangerous fucking thing ever.

Be prepared anons. They ain't done fighting us, so we can't lay down our guns yet.

The Supreme Court doesn't handle impeachments, the Senate does. Stop being retarded and read something.

Whos side is our side? Ethno nationalists? Facists? The US military will never fully defect for pol tier ideas. I think most the conservative soldiers would just go home and the nigs and college kids would stay. An american civil war wouldnt have 2 factions, it would be like the Russian revolution with 150+ retardo special snowflake factions. Southern seccesionists, texas seccesionists, gommies, libertarians, cascadians, la raza, niggers, the goverment.

Funny, we love to shoot people and Europe loves to make fun of us for it. But then you can't claim we are cowards about bloodshed.
You'll cowards don't even shed blood.

I think he said that in a "the media said X and by that they mean we should believe Y".
It isn't explictly stated if he believes that or not.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
That's why I said he looks like a centrist.

Have you not been watching the news for the last 2 years? Every single Democrat would vote in favor of impeachment, along with every GOP establishment cuckold.

Then post something for me to refute newfaggot I made my inital statement you have made no reply.

then why haven't they already?

Your stupidity does more than enough for me.

the following should happen to every user HERE THAT DOUBTS AMERICAN FIGHTING PROWESS AND HEART FOR WAR make them suffer great inhumanities,make them rape each other at gunpoint. cut the arms off the men and use those to rape the women with. shove one of the cut off men's heads into the womens vagoo. make her cum on her comrades severed head REMEMBER TO TAKE DOUBTERS ALIVE SO YOU CAN TIE THEN UP IN YOUR BARN, THEN SKIN THEIR LEGS AND MAKE THEM EAT EACH OTHERS SKIN. USE VISE GRIPS TO CRUSH THEIR TEETH WHILE THEY ARE STILL IN THE JAW. THEN USE THE VISE GRIPS TO CRUSH THE JAWBONE ITSELF. TRY TO PULL THE BROKEN JAWBONES OUT OF THEIR SKULL. NOW PACK THEIR EYE SOCKETS WITH THE BONE FRAGMENTS. SUFFOCATE AT LEAST ONE WITH THE LEG SKIN THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED. PULL THE BONES OUT OF THEIR LEG WITH FLIMSY COAT HANGERS,OR AT LEAST LAUGH WHILE TRYING TO AS THE COAT HANGERS WILL JUST DIG AROUND INTO THE EXPOSED MUSCLE

They dont have the house or senate

Are liberals literally fucking retarded? Why does everything need to be framed in terms of pop culture?

Who gives a fuck about the cities?
They'll burn as they inevitably do.

Yanks think they love to fight.
But the reality is they don't. They value their lives far too much.
The middle east wars of this century gave us so many examples.
Just look at the differences between the behaviour of US troops and British troops.

I must back up this statement. I went into an attic once and a rat came right at me. I started fist-fighting it.

Fair enough point. It would depend on what the anti-establishment side believes and says at that case. If ANY narrative that can be spun as racism ("We want all the jews and niggers out!") you can count on the fact that the military would not be on your side.

Because they still need that pesky thing called evidence.

That does not exist.

Because he didn't collude with the Russians.

Because their horseshit ideals can't stand on their own, so if popular media is doing it too, it must be true.

Because impeachment proceedings have not begun yet, what kind of a question is that?

I get it, you just discovered how red text works, and you never had that in 4chan, but please refrain from overusing it and lurk 2 years before posting.

why not?

Going over your posts in this thread. You seem to think: A) The Supreme Court tries impeachments, B) Democrats in Congress can get the ball rolling while in the minority, and C) We won't spot you for either a shit-for-brains teenager or a Jew-paid shill.

Either way, filtered.

According to this article at least, its because Trump hired Ivan to hack John Podesta and the DNC's emails. So its exactly like watergate… except the information obtained wasn't hidden and was of interest to everybody in the country because it shed light on massive corruption.

Despite acknowledging this, the author still seems to imply this is the correct decision if not for the X factor of angry Trump supporters.

Its pretty fucking hazy considering the fact that, not only was the information obtained made public to expose corruption, but whoever hacked their emails in the first place did so because of a phishing attack and just guessing shitty passwords until they found one that worked ('Obama08' I believe).

This is objectively a huge fucking stretch to claim with a straight face that impeachment is an even remotely appropriate response to this 'offense'

they can prove that?

if my life is already death then i have nothing to lose. i looked my waifu (also two kids) in the eyes and told her point blank i'll sacrifice the whole family for The Republic. maybe the Corps did something but i have always valued killing enemies of this country over my life

I think the conservatives and fascists will find common ground. Any faction would probably be absorbed by a sentiment of anti-leftist politics that has been present in the south since the end of the civil war. Just my opinion.
There was still quite a few good ol boys in the army who waved the stars and bars. If anything, people will segregate themselves and it will be the lower class versus the rich liberals. If history has shown us anything, the best predictor of politics is class. Cletus from Mississippi still has more in common with Dan from rural Wisconsin than he does with Dakota from Austin and given the choice, will fight with Dan against Dakota.

Well gee I don't know, maybe because Trump has been in office for 1 month and they haven't built a case yet?

first time seeing that one huh?

Of course they can't, because Ivan was not a hired gun. In fact, evidence suggests that Ivan also tried to hack the RNC.

There's a reason why cyber security is important, and only people who live in fantasy worlds, like the Leftists, don't think anyone would ever hack them.

but I thought they don't need a case and can simply do it because he's a bully?
which is it?

Actually, yeah, first time.
Admitely I only come here very other day though.

Being a bully is the case, dipshit.

There's also straight-up hispanic gangsters in the military.

Yeah.

it was most posted in the antifa threads and the hwndu threads to make cuckchanners leave

then get to impeaching

Leftists are being brainwashed into thinking he will be impeached. If they get the votes, they can do it. They can try to cite some stupid shit like the 25th Amendment; notice how the attacks on Trump's mental health keep coming up? That's their plan. I'm saying it is far-fetch'd but possible.

I'm saying the the SC could be targeted to re-establish political capital. At least Pence would pick some fag-haters. I don't see the Senate not being targeted either (to secure votes against), but I still think the main cultural issues that we have are a direct result of the SC.

can confirm the hell out of this. Camp Pendleton is crawling with gangbanger beaners

Holy shit, my OC!

I'm so proud

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_crimes_and_misdemeanors

There is. But as I already said, all it takes is one rogue sub captain and the military is taken out of the equation.
If you want to put gangster spic soldiers against the number of poor white soldiers who will fight for their families, that's not going to be a long fight. The spics may kill a few, but you're pinning your hopes on a small minority.

I JUST WANT TO FEEL THEIR INNARDS WITH MY FISTS. I JUST WANT TO POUR OUT THEIR LIQUIDS AND FEED THEM TO THEIR FAMILIES. I JUST WANT TO SHARPEN THEIR BONES SO I CAN USE THEM TO BUTCHER THEIR FRIENDS.

Yeah I saw that shit first hand

Don't need that. We already have decades of experience with code-talk for stomping niggers flat. "Law and order" is one dog whistle, and so is "rugged individualism." Anti "-ism" talking points are excellent for fostering pro-America, anti-Jew opinions by framing socialism, communism, and the like as foreign concepts that interfere with old-fashioned American values. See this shamefully non-wemb'ed video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9fX_HfsXA

they don't even have proof it was "Ivan"

Don't go on those much.
Antifa threads are retarded (because the subject theme is also retarded) and hwndu was about the slow descent into madness of a single guy, and I read enough to have seen better stories of the same shit.

Don't really care much for the text, 5 lines of redtext really hurt my eyes.

Holy shit, those are pretty good.
Saved. Redtext or not, this is pretty great to keep the "ahah, we're not really nazis, right goys?" away.

These cucks can't meme at all.

What the fuck are you talking about, you mestizo looking motherfucker? Did they memory hole the entire obama administration?

I know. I've been there once or twice. Other bases tend to be less obvious, but they are still there.

Nevermind every other group.

Either way, the military does prove that in fact, when thrust into a life and death situation, the most racist, scummiest, most assholic people in the world can in fact work together. Because ultimately they know that the moment they fuck each other over, they would likely die as well.

Except the code-talk IS known. Some of them arn't as stupid as you think. Not to mention that the current nigger situation is completely due to people attempting to stomp them flat, and the libtards took full advantage of it. Take the black fathers out the homes and get them to work in the prison-slave camps, and replace the father with the state to shove liberal fuckery into them day and night, and make them dependent on the government.

There's a reason why any intelligent black person (Note: Not nigger. Black person.) hates government as a whole (And tends to be republican.) They also tend to be damn good citizens.

Hey Britbong, when was the last time your country wiped out a city with the push of a button?
Top jej

Plato's analogy actually works rather well in this case.

You've got the light outside, and the shadows being cast by the MSM. Folks believe the shadows to be real until one day something or someone frees them for a second and they can see the kikery, the corruption and the degeneration of modern society.
Then we're told to sit quietly and go on with our lives.
How can we? We know all that fucked up shit is out there, and keeping things the way they are is a great to ensure shit stays fucked up.

To further the analogy, Holla Forums would be a guy stepping inside the cave with a flamethrower, setting fire to everything, light everywhere and most of the people inside can't even see right anymore.
Then some open their eyes and realize the shadows are fake. They'll join us.
The few who choose to shut their eyes out of fear of the light keep bumbling about, eventually stumbling into a fire we started and blaming us.
Motherfucker, open your goddamn eyes and look out the cave for a second. Shit's bright and that brightness is about to be ramned into this motherfucking cave wether you like it or not.

Strap some disco balls to the ceilling and bring DJ Trump to play some tunes and we got a motherfucking party.

Man, I wish plato was alive in the 80's.

That implies that America Imperium is on the horizon. Who will be our Caesar?

Do you even have to ask?

Sad.

">The heavily pro-Trump subreddit r/The_Donald has become one of the most powerful forces on the Internet…"
Opinion discarded!

and 2018 midterms are much rougher for dems than they are for repubs

If dubs, Baron is the next teen heart-throb of the western world!

Precisely. It could have been someone domestic, who promptly handed it to Wikileaks.

Hell, it could have been someone INSIDE the DNC.

I need a nigger to post a thread for me. Anyone up for it?

Well, it is. If you have 20,000+ daily active members, then you're going to be pretty influential.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Filtered.

I know personally it will be rwds time for me if that happens. If even relatively moderate Trump cannot make it through the system peacefully then we know our only recourse is violence. Forget political parties, forget "metapolitics," it will be time for total war against the system.

They suck ass at investigating and coming up with new material, but they're great at disseminating it, purely because of the number of dumbfucks reading headlines everyday, not the idiots posting witty remarks on their "threads".

Chans, particularly 8ch is like a meme pump, extracting memetic truths from the soil.
r/The_Donald is like a fire hose being wielded by a drunken firefighter. It sprays shit everywhere. Shit we pumped there.
Either from the crossposters fucking faggots or just memetic osmosis.

Nuclear weapons aren't cruel on their own.

Cruel is offering your enemy the choice of surrendering or dying, then when they refuse making a point of killing every man, woman and child within the city walls.

Carefully skinning your foes alive and adoring your siege engines with their still living, shrieking bodies as you move them towards your other foes.

Cruelty is the total and complete destruction of everything your enemy values and holds sacred.
If we went to war with France then razed Paris to the ground, torched every library and museum, blew up every major landmark and stately home.
Rounded up and executed its premier chefs, writers and artists.
Tore up every grape vine and salted the earth in all its traditional wine producing regions.
That would be cruel.

For the American "liberal"
Cruelty would be the destruction of everything they have built. The slaughter of all their sacred cows.
THEIR museums, colleges, black housing estates, hollywood and the butchering of their precious spics, gays, negros and jews.
And making them watch every step of the way.
Oh and of course the rape of all suitable liberal women.

What? What?
WHAT?!
WHOA MAN!
I so hope they try. They need a serious dose of reality.

It's important to stay grounded in reality user.

>What’s shocking is how far outside of the mainstream narrative these sources run.
> My point is that if you think Trump supporters are going to accept an impeachment of Trump, no matter how rational the basis might be, you’re dead wrong.
> The leaders of the Trump movement (the real leaders) are so disconnected from the media that most of us read every day, and from the information provided by the government, that they might as well be living in one of Jones’ alternate dimensions.
> the shadows
> factual
…………….. The incredible degree to which this fucker failed to comprehend that allegory is just absolutely fucking astounding…
> dangerous disconnection
> what we’re being told is going on
> the beliefs of a substantial portion of the citizenry
This is literally "OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN!" the article.

> Trump cabinet members really are resigning.
> The FBI really is close to claiming that the Trump campaign collaborated with Russian officials.
> Yet, for many, many Americans, things are actually going better than they ever have. It’s this mass disconnection between reality and the establishment narrative that led Trump’s victory in the first place.
> It’s this mass disconnection that could also lead to the impeachment of Donald Trump and ultimately to the destruction of America as we know it.
>On Tuesday, The New York Times published claims that Trump’s campaign had contacts with the Russian government before the election.
> The article does not specify what those contacts were, or if they were illegal or treasonous.
> Still, the writing on the wall is that Trump used Russian resources to hack the DNC and defeat Hillary Clinton.
Its fucking amazing.
This faggot is writing about a disconnect between reality and the mainstream narrative, as he spews the propaganda of the mainstream narrative.
Only a Jew could be this purposefully dissonant.

Fucking figures.

You would be shocked what troops on the march will consider suitable.

Sounds like the author inadvertently gave something away there then.

If it were a situation where whites were forced to fight against a government, and it was a long drawn-out battle, I think the right wing movement would win.
Sand niggers have already laid out the strategy. You fight the costliest war you can. 10 hillbillies with some gun powder or thermite can cause millions of dollars in damage. Should a fight continue for a prolonged period, the citizen faction has the best chance of winning.
The longer a fight goes on, the harder it is for an organized government military to win. If their soldiers are better skilled than whites or better equipped, then you conduct small raids, destroy their equipment and make the war too costly to continue.
You would lose a lot of people, but you would win and the government would capitulate.

And, there it is - I am officially convinced these people cannot effectively communicate but through pop-culture references.

SCOTUS has nothing to do with impeachments.

Steve Gonzales thinks buying produce will be the worst of his problems. These sheltered fags have no idea what is coming to them.

You british subjects can't even liberate yourselves from television inspectors. Listening to you lecture anyone on fighting is like listening to virgins lecture people on sex.

Where the fuck does he think food grows in California, the concrete of LA where all the leftist faggots are? What a fucking retard.

They think they can live off oranges.

I think a primary cause is fast food drive thrus and such. You don't see this anywhere else in the world really. It's because of how much we drive around, as our country spans a continent and is not entirely located on some depressing, rainy socialist island. Our inactivity is also a huge part. We eat fast food then drive miles and miles to a destination and we feel like we did "something." In reality we were sitting the entire time. When I went to Europe I saw a lot more pedestrian and bicycle culture. In this country people even have cars when they really don't need them, like in cities even.

Hes probably a nobody right now a failed artist military vet or college dropout

And almonds

Musn't forget their precious hipster/suburban mom almonds

Exactly. This article is fucking weird because the author is literally /ourguy/, redpilled as fuck, painfully aware of the truth…yet rejects it. Complete failure to launch. Did this guy redpill himself hard during the writing of this article and hes just living in denial or what?

I'm obviously biased here, but I can't imagine any average Joe taking the time to read this entire thing and not coming away at least a few steps closer to grabbing a pitchfork and joining the masses than he is to returning to believing the media's bullshit.

If he is impeached we will kill everyone who thought it was a good idea to impeach him. If anyone complains about the killing, they will be killed as well. If other countries decide they want to get involved, we'll kill them too. We will march knee deep in blood, but we will not let them take from us that which we worked so hard to obtain.

The only thing I can think of is he figured it was a clever way to get the redpills right out in the open without outing himself as one of us. He's probably just a dumb jew though.

It'll probably be Trump or whoever is ultimately responsible for his death.

A Ceaser is not a good thing in itself.
It simply marks the transition between two life stages of a republic.
Decadent/corrupt republic to tyranny.

You'd be surprised how many union guys can't stand their union and would love to roast the higher-ups.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colony_(U.S._TV_series)

Ever watch that shit? Its rather hilarious. I think this is what most liberals think it would be like.

Reminds me a bit of Roger Waters.

He's half Jewish. That's the half that won't let him follow up his thoughts and fly right.

Contrary to the image leftists hold of themselves, they are extremely closed minded and incapable of seeing the perspective of others. They can never understand Plato or really any other philosophy that isn't their own. They always project their on views.

I've met a few great blacks, but they are direct from Africa. They are hardworking and intense. I worked with a Nigerian guy who taught himself Russian and English to study chemistry. It almost seems like being raised in your natural homogeneous culture makes you a strong person!

Trump is too old. The man is 70 and we have a long road ahead of us.

Poor Chris Rock. I'd be pretty bitter too if my greatest accomplishment in life was coming up with one of the cringiest cuckservative memes of all time

Or that only the top 1% of the bell curve makes it out of those shitholes.

A Ceaser is in himself irrelevant.
Ceaser himself lasted 5 years before being assassinated.

All a Ceaser does is set the stage for a string of tyrants who will make things progressively worse until the nation falls apart.

Historical precedent > A book that obviously hasn't worked.

Yea true. These 1% need to stop coming here and work on their own fucking countries. At least Nigeria has a couple large cities though.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes

Kill yourself trshill

You obviously don't know a lot of union guys. They own the leaders of the unions, but the average union worker hates them and supports Trump.

I'm fine with this.

I wish someone had pointed this out after Brexit, because the same applies there. Every time the bastards try and throw a spanner in the works to stop it, I get so angry. But Remoaners are oblivious to this sentiment in those who votes to leave.

I know you guys are having to deal with a lot of shit keeping rapefugees in line (Greece doesn't get enough recognition for that by the rest of EU), but when it comes to your own government Greece ain't exactly one to talk there. Unless the (((MSM))) has been keeping quiet on that front?

No it's just how literally every republic goes.
Theres a set life cycle they all go through unless they collapse or are destroyed early.

It's not the jews, it's… it's Satan from other dimension!

It's the same shit everywhere, any kind of organization, they control the heads, but the heads get cut when the body rejects what the head is saying.

Can't wait to rape shitlib women tbh. Shit will be so cash

I have made this post repeatedly, and on many varying sites.

Protip: This is why Advanced Robotics and Driverless Vehicles are becoming in vogue

And you still believe it because it fits your narrative. I bet you would suck jew dick if a reporter told you it was a white mans dick.

Deep down, it's what they actually want. That's the ultimate irony.

"Here i stand with my bayonet, there you stand with your laws. We'll see which prevails"

– Adolf Hitler

Checked.

Their average IQ hasn't changed in over 100 years, nor has their criminality. You're full of shit, nigger.

nice numbers user

They don't own the union guys
t. union guy

Rampant narcissism?

Checked!

There's actually a good reason why so many were going to jail during those times. What it produced in the end though was fucking horrible, as we see now.

To note, that chart shows me the percentage of blacks/hispanics/whites who went to jail per how much wealth they had, not the reasons why or whatnot. Chances are, they were the fallout of the civil rights movement, where blacks purposely got themselves jailed to protest things like Jim Crow, which ended in 1964. Which actually helps to prove the point that the civil rights movement (Even if it did do the good thing of getting rid of Jim Crow, thus producing some more (rare) actual (not the black faggots that are borderline insane.) intellectuals. Keep in mind that a good amount of them were raised with a father: And having a father matters, as single parent households tend to produce many more degenerates across ALL races.

It does not help that the left pushes constently for single parents households. ("You a strong independent woman! You don't need no man!")

The simple fact of the matter is, these issues are much, much more complex than anyone would like, and family wise, to produce more good citizens, going back to extended-family style living may be best for blacks. Beware of painting pictures in shades of nothing but black and white.

In the first figure, it shows how many children with fathers in jail per year starting at 1960. Blacks being in jail was a big thing still: but that can be attributed to Jim Crow laws. However, that figure kept growing, partly due to feminism (You don't need no man!) and the War on Proverty (Which supported this lifestyle.) Also, within the black community being sent to jail started to be viewed as a heroic thing, as those who were fighting against Jim Crow and for civil rights tended to end up there. The goverment is responsible for supporting this trend, however.

The third figure goes to show that if the parents are married, that they are much less likely to be improvised, and theoretically less likely to commit crimes. (Having a father to beat the shit out of you when you do dumb shit helps too.)

The second figure is actually an interesting thing. Roe Vs. Wade happened in 1973, which basically legalized abortion. Who uses Planned Parenthood abortions a ton? Niggers. This goes to show that ironically, abortion may have PREVENTED a crime wave.

He is right that it would cast america into chaos, he's just wrong about exactly how.

sause for webm please?

These union leaders are fine with importing union busting spics or enacting TPP or whatever. The normal union guys know it's all shit, except for the really brainwashed retards who will keep voting for neoliberals even after their entire industry has been sent out of the country.

Kill yourself faggot

You left out the part where niggers haven't evolved since the Toba Event. Gas yourself, CivNat cuck.

Yes, we call that Day of The Rope

These cuckaervative myths are retarded anyway. Niggers have always had huge rates of violent crime, even before welfare or breakup of the family or whatever Cuck Limbaugh listeners want to blame it on.

Can we outdo communist chinks in inhumanity?

My existence is sustained on making people rage.

Thank you for making my day.

Here's a thought. What if the leaks/hacks were allowed to happen because the DNC and Hillary campaign could see they were losing? Something in the article stuck out to me:

Shillary supporters seem to really believe that Trump cheated them out of a win, and that he really has done something that can get him impeached Nixon-style. They believe this because of the leaks and how the media spun them at the time, how "it could be Russian hackers" became "it was Russian hackers" with no evidence in between. And they believe this despite it being clear that insiders and their own lax security were responsible. The popular vote numbers were hyped as being significant to put in their minds that he was an illegitimate president. They have successfully been brainwashed to the point they were excusing insane breaches of security protocols from their team in government, that the leaks have not changed their feelings one bit about Hillary's suitability for president, and this would have been evident to the DNC and her campaign in the months running up to the election.

Where I'm going with this is:
A good way to beat a scandal you know might be coming, is to get out front of it and control the narrative from the off. The leaks were a benefit to Hillary and the Dems. When her inevitable loss happened she could blame it on the leaks, leaving her supporters feeling cheated out of having their president. In turn, those leaks can be blamed on the Russians, giving her much support from her voters at least, for taking action against Russia. The way in which she lost the election has been likened to the Watergate scandal, and on the face of it appears to be the same in principle, that there is opportunity to recover the lost election through impeaching Trump and… Okay, so I get unstuck there because I'm not sure what would happen. Presumably Pence would take over, rather than an election re-run? But it gives an excuse to remove Trump's guys and cast doubt on the Republicans who remain, helping them reduce Republican hold over the rest of the government… And if they keep the "Hillary was cheated" meme going for 2020, her reanimated corpse is a shoo-in.

…That's a thought alright. They DID withhold the fact that they got hacked until they saw they were losing. Perhaps they are TRYING to instigate a civil war. In which case, the question becomes…what do they know that we don't?

What's left that isn't nigger running with ball? Hockey?

what a fucking amateur

No, the way the cuck states it is that the shadows ARE real and true and that the world we're escaping to is a fiction. That's what I mean. He's subconsciously sabotaged his message.

the kaepernick incident showed us exactly how: you make sports political, very political

They have been keeping very quiet on how hated the far leftist cucks of Syriza and their Cuckservative allies are.

Anti-immigrant sentiment is rising steadily and the leftists can only send their goons on so many places at the same time.

And even those might not last long.

Julius thought the system could be reformed and they killed him for it. Augustus didn't have that problem; having seen how it turns out.

You don't want to do that user. Unlike the other two, chefs know things.

the level of dehumanization in that article is really astonishing, kosher as fuck. remember all those movies where rednecks are demonic enteties worse than animals? yeah,

The best example of demonizing rednecks through movies is "Deliverance."

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

He's an idiot. There's very little possibility of people sabotaging their work, they still have to eat and if that's his nightmare scenario he's dropping every upper known to man.

No, the nightmare is armed rebellion, the US would cease to be the moment a citizen army took the field.

The most likely scenario IS a guerrilla rebellion mostly conducted through sporadic lone wolf attacks and industrial sabotage… but not at the small scale he's thinking and not in ways that're guaranteed to hurt the man or his family. Imagine a worker shitting in a silo after the contents are inspected and paid for, or even just having someone with the flu sneeze and throw up all over it for a few hours. Imagine someone bombing water treatment plants, power stations, oil pipelines. Imagine the 1930s in the South or Midwest 1970s, replace blacks and hippies with anyone from the city. THEN you're at about the level of incoherent rage the heartland would get to. The cities would be under effective siege and its inhabitants afraid to leave lest they be targeted.

That said an impeachment isn't happening because of everything that could happen. Talk of impeachment is mostly to get everyone riled up for midterms so that niggers show up to vote. Otherwise they'll continue trying to wear Trump down, the fact that he's wearing them down is throwing them for a loop and might make them desperate.

t. burger

Well said.

I swear, waiting for DotR is like waiting for Christmas when I was a kid…only multiplied by a million.

"Howie, you germaphobic fuck, sit your ass down! You're a leaf!"

Yeah, if only our leaders were ashamed of the flag like in Germany, that's really good for the health of a nation.

What's with all this D&C ITT?

if we have the will

What is the deal with this man? Is he secretly redpilled, and writing this to spook the leftists? He mentioned way too many things for him not to know the truth.

not that i'm needed but if dubs check on these trips then i will sail to america from australia and operate all over their faces for great justice.

Brazil here, enjoy your poisoned bananas, libshits.

I'm an American too, calm down. I love this country with all my heart; we will never let it fall to the insanity that is the left.

Hue hue hue hue

Blatant lie. Aren't these the same leftists that read 'Manufacturing Consent' during their undergrad years and became professional socialists overnight? Corporate consolidation is definitely more extreme now than it was in the past, but it was a business move by the MSM. The control of information and context was always their agenda, they just cut off the excess to make more money along with that agenda. They're just as corrupt and deceitful as they were in the past, the age of the internet has just helped expose that. 20-30 years ago, television, radio, and print were the primary sources of information. I lived during that era, and these were the same faggots that got us into both Gulf Wars and did damage control for the government during Waco. Throwing Nixon out was a power move, the media was just as complicit in that conspiracy more than anyone else. They act like Watergate vindicates their behavior and existence, but didn't do shit during the last run of presidents. Every single president could have been impeached by Nixon/Watergate standards, and these faggots act like they never had an agenda and it's totally different now, it's the fault of someone else.

This dude is still shilling the hacking accusations and pissing on hookers bullshit, but brushes off the Clinton Foundation with Pizzagate. There was more to the Clinton Foundation then just that faggot. Holy shit, the audacity of this nigger. They just keeping making the same mistakes and while it's funny to sit here and laugh about it, these idiots have very real intentions of trying to take over and run this ship into the ground.

Yes. Yes they are. Come to the Southland. If Balkanization goes down, niggers will exodus after they realize that the South is too poor to pay for their welfare. We'll be needing good Aryans to upkeep those abandoned houses!

SET MY PEOPLE FREE YOU KIKES

Winning will be easy. Winning and retaining our humanity in the face of all temptations to cast it aside and engage in a purge is what will be difficult.

I just can't wrap my head around why people are surprised that Trump voters/men/whites are pissed off. For as long as I can recall (for context, I'm 24) everything has been: "Men bad. Whites bad. Whites are weak. White men are privileged. Women are smarter. Everyone is equal and whites (especially those evil boys!) are bad." Why would they not be pissed? Especially when it's those "bad" people who founded, preserved, paid (and still do at a higher rate) for, etc. for the country? Where does any woman (regardless of race) get off complaining about subjugation in America? Compared to where? Sweden? Canada? Those even whiter countries? Maybe the Middle East where they're notorious for their feminist and pro-LGBTQMMAKFCNAMBLAUSSRMSNBC ideals. Where does any minority get off complaining that he can't make it because of his race in America? Compared to where? All of Africa where there are hardly any whites? China, where there's hardly any of their precious diversity? Europe, where it's even whi-… Welp.

We must dehumanize ourselves and our faces to violence.

(Czeched)

Ive lived among these O so enlightened liberal types my whole life. They are nothing but sheep at the mercy of Jewish memes. They are completely subsumed and consumed by Jewish media. They live it, breathe it, repeat it, and spread it. Thier language is almost completely mimed from the media they consume. They are products, cattle, true Goyim.

They are fed morals and endorphin highs constantly and always return for more like junkies at the trough. They reject anything that interrupts thier high as a reflex. They are purely conditioned animals.

I pity them and despise them because I used to be one of them.

I don't see what unites the Left as a movement. The blacks hate the non-blacks. Half of their beaners want to anschluss everything from Washington State to Texas with Mexico, or make Aztlan a separate country which would be defacto Mexico 2.0. Muslims won't fight for anything except establishing Islamic rule. Indians and East Asians are part of the upper classes and they'd just leave, either for Europe or to go home, before they'd ever pick up a gun to fight for the US. Jews would probably also just pack up and leave for Israel or Europe in large numbers, as they have a history or not getting their hands dirty and I don't see than changing. The cucked whites would be summarily executed by their "allies" sooner than later. As for the homos and trannies, I don't see weird sexual proclivities as being a strong cohesion point for anyone else in their weird alliance.

What exactly do they have to fight for? Obviously they all hate white men, but besides that? Nobody's ever going to fight as hard against something as they will for something.

And this is why the author deserves a bullet in their head. THEY are living in the dream world by making such serious assertions on so little info and using hyperbole to bolster points. Fuck these traitors.

Author is right about something though. It WOULD be the end of the Republic, but it would be the beginning of the Empire.

Isn't there a country dedicated to LGBT somewhere with I will survive as an anthem ? I remember some guy talking about it once.

If that happens I'm on the fucking first plane.

Any /k/ommando that knows what's the legislation on legal weapon transport from the EU to the US (for competition and the like)?

Doomguy is in the thread. What an honor

David (((Matzner)))

plz respond ;__;

Reads like Jews fantasizing about being tortured by Nazis.

Space battleship yamato 2199. It took about five seconds to find it.

What a sneaky yid rat you are,I know exactly what you are referring to here.I'm sure Trump has taught his family and kids well to be always close.The rest is your liberal fantasy as usual.

Yes California once they secede.

I don't think there will be clean cut "sides".
It wont be a north vs south thing.Today even states themselves are split..
Look at NY. People in upstate think nothing like the people in (((NYC))). Or western Mass/NH vs the Boston area.Even cucked Connecticut had a county go Trump.(The one connected to WMass and upstate NY). If you take any section of the county you can find big differences like that.

Today the Federal government is the glue that is holding this country together. By force of law and by controlling the purse strings. Take away that control and the country will balkanize. There is no black and white for groups to pick sides on and fight for.

STOP DOING THIS. Dont ever use "if dubs", always "roll for dubs". "If dubs" is equal to people who go to church to ask god for a new car.

what the fugg does that last guy even understand what money is? holy fuck what is this faggot gonna do when SHTF? put a green note in the barrel pointed at him?

This is exactly the situation in Venezuela right now. The government confiscated all guns and have armed gangs of thugs to be enforcers. They are starving there and have no means to defend themselves against the armed gangs working on behalf of the regime. This is exactly why we never let them take our weapons. Also, this is why we have to put as much pressure as we can regarding the most recent 4th Circuit ruling on "assault weapons".

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit, can you see the rising eagle?

If you come here to fight you'll be given a weapon. You don't have to bring your BB gun from Germany.

Good thing Brits can leave their conceal carry licenses for their spoons at home.

We have rigorous assault spoon training courses planned for the Brits. No diner or dining hall in an occupied zone will be safe from our oval-shaped terror.

pic very related.

Leaf here. If Civil war breaks out, you can bet your 400lb ass I'm joining the fight. Mind you, I'd expect to stay. Fuck this gay, shameless nation of mine.

This. Can't even imagine being so psychologically cucked.

activated almonds that is

I hope the globalists go ahead and try.

Single shot 20 gauge aren't even considered guns in America.

I'm so fucking glad I was born a curious person.

the pink floyd guy?

PRAISE KEK

*CAESAR

Holy fuck, i realized, if this happens, is the bible true about the "new babylon"'s fall? Is America going to fall only to rise up good again? Holy fuck it all makes sense

This. Ignore the fag and move along.

Only if they continue down this path. If they do, we are all in for one hell of a ride.

*whistles*

I'm sitting on my raifu and about 1000 rounds of ammo, and every paycheck I try to get at least 200 more rounds. I want to be ready.

He sounds like a right-wing plant.

look up the gay kingdom

I honestly dont see them changing so it makes sense if there would be a war between globalists and anti-globalists on US soil

The Donald has noticed reddit fucking with subscriber count (along with all the other shit they do), it may be over a million at this point.

It has more influence than mainstream news sites. And on a related note, Pediepie; who doesn't really hate jews but will very very soon; has more viewers than all of the US news media combined.

That's the 2012 election map which author mistakenly posted. Pic related is the 2016 map.

If by "refuse to participate" he means "will actively sabotage city and government infrastructure using guerrilla tactics and militias actively confronting law enforcement" then yes.

wew that is some pale fucking blue

I was amazed when I first saw it. So many counties in my state (NY) flipped from blue to red this past election compared to 2012.

This depresses me and pisses me off at the same time.

This is what gives me hope in the idea of saving our country.

I-i see it user.

Nigger we'll revolt violently.

Am I the only one laughing my ass off at the fact they're worried most about food because they're all fat as fuck?

Curiosity is the hallmark of divinity. It is what protected and propelled me from the brainwashing, the simple drive to know and understand. Leftist drivel never made sense to me, I was never satasified by it, compelled to dig deeper because there was something fundamentally unsettling about it. It never felt right, in a way I can describe now as intuitive resonance with divine truth. Curiosity brought me to chans, curiosity brought me to Holla Forums, curiosity brought me to /fringe/, and I have no doubt curiosity will bring me all the way to complete unity with God itself.

The author hopes in vain that there are people on the right who haven't gotten the memo.

yes, why?

Yeah, media was controlled since the new deal. Even before that it was still in the hands of kikes

Fuck my typical sheltered lib upbringing.

You sound like a fedorafag.

Hey faggots read some shit by this faggot Roland Barthes

http:// www.uv.es/fores/Barthes_Structural_Narrative.pdf

The Structural Analysis of Narratives

Roland Barthes was destroying the media back in the day, the forerunner to what we're doing now.

Count me in!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Battleship_Yamato_2202:_Warriors_of_Love
New Space Battleship Yamato series in 3 days.

Stop posting this picture. It's complete horse shit. The only time this could even apply would be McNamara's air force during Vietnam, and ONLY the air force.

It's still funny

This guy is right. Liberals do not fathom the level of partisan violence that would occur against them in the event of a civil war. There are a huge number of rural militias that are ready for this at all times.

Personally i'm hyped

Like if the msm news literally only reported actual facts we wouldn't have a problem with them. But they have to pozz all their shit up with ideological adjectives and adverbs and and oppositional narratives and clickbait bullshit to get paid.

For example, The Independent is just dominating /r/worldnews since Trump took over, because that shit paper just pushes hysterical bullshit, not facts, and it all builds on itself. And the best way to counter it is with newsites that use the same method but with a conservative bias to counter the progressive bias of the entire msm.

An actual fact that ought to be reported in the news is something like this:

That's the bare form of a fact. But the msm can't help but add on all sorts of additional ideological characterizations, creating a myth of the fact and manipulating the judgments of the reader.

The msm takes the above example and fucks it up like:

The tards really think that the rural people can't survive without the money. Geez, their logic is warped.

WHen Trump was elected my mother told me all her kike friends on kikebook were worried about goosestepping nazi's coming to get them and how this was the end. I simply replied to her perhaps they should have been nationalist's and called out their traitorous brethren kike masters. Then I sieg heil'd and she was speechless.

Oh good I love the new Yamato series from Xebec. I'll be watching that…
RAW

TOPKEK faggot

Numbers never lie.

Is this how the fire rises, brothers?

Once upon a time many many years ago I was but my adherence to the principles of science itself eventually impelled me beyond such materialist views, it only took me a decade of research to get there though. Now I know what lies beyond the veil and I walk in the light of Godhead.

checked
Kek approves of chaotic tactics.

Heil'd!
Want to bet that they will be dumb founded and in so much shock that they won't even be able to mount any proper resistance?

c-c-checked
FOR THE EMPIRE!

Father, I can feel a disturbance in the force.
As if a million nuclear codes were cried out and suddenly input

Quoting from a Wikipedia article, with scattered holding for dramatic effect? What unimpeachable authority! Look out everybody, we've got a legal badass here. Spoiler: "high crimes and misdemeanors" is not a constitutionally-defined term.

All I want for Christmas this year is Trump forced out of office. All I want is that one spark to light the fuse, the straw that breaks the camel's back. Even if I might die on my own, I would at least like to see this war kick into effect before I kick the bucket. I want to see radical Democrats' blood spilled on the pavement, and I want to see a glorious American confederacy take shape and fight a necessary fight.

The higher functioning ones only act like humans when they are surrounded by humans. Being anecdotal, I still think it is worth noting that I have seen even the most respectable blacks revert to niggers when surrounded by their "brothers", mind you this is from my time in the military. I suspect that you have been deceived by the "one of the good ones" dog and pony show.
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX
Enjoy your you, this must surely be bait.

It would fire them up a lot, Satan, but I don't know if it would be enough. Mike Pence would become President. If the Democrats manage to get rid of them both, the odds of war rise a great deal.

Actually they grow a lot of grass, believe it or not. It's shipped east to feed cattle.
But if the red states no longer need to supply the shitties the local grass will more than feed them.

>>>/cuckchan/

That guy is forgetting the iron law of supply and demand. Rural people will have all the supply, citycucks will have all the demand. Country folks will have their markets flooded with food, being hocked off the back of trucks for pennies on the dollar as prices undercut each other in a race to the bottom. Citycucks will have to pay out the nose for whatever food is left - and there will only be so much to go around, so people are going to start starving. When the siege is over, the only city folk who will emerge alive will be rich assholes, and poorfags who were willing and able to kill rich assholes for their last tin of beans.

He's forgetting two things - that the actual food growing happens in the red inland of California, and that California depends on other states for its water. If the valve is shut off, all of that California alfalfa is gonna shrivel and die just like a San Francisco bug chaser.

Welp, satan trips are making me think that we should help the dems impeach Trump so we can ignite a civil war to fully eliminate the cuckstains from this nation.

Then we can reinstall Trump as literal God-Emperor as we institute a constitutional monarchy.

He wants the left to believe that they at least have a chance.

Other than the virtue signaling snide remarks, its a decent article thanks op

Seriously.

How it will actually work

saved

At least some of them seem to get it. I mean the "Removing Trump from office is a bad fucking idea" part.

Impeached for fucking what?

the author is only referring to some weird passive aggressive form of economic sabotage. I have the feeling the reaction would be much more direct and purposeful.

I know he's writing for a specific audience, but come the fuck on…We won; If they want to disenfranchise all the people who make this Country run, they'll be the culpable party in any Doomsday scenarios.

still a good read, despite all that

You know, I think you would surprised how many people would show up for the guns, loot and rape party.

Existing on the same planet as Russia apparently

This is why we don't teach newfags how to redtext

Gibes me dats!

I'm not touching those disease-ridden hags. you can pick up my slack

tfw have too many to choose from

A mix of both, more like. The cities will be under siege. All routes in and out will be blockaded. The trucks that previously brought food to the cities will be loaded with gunmen and used to blockade the highways. Those who try to flee will be shot or taken to camps. Those who remain will eat each other, both figuratively and literally.

stop i can only get so hard

Leftists are always reprobate in character, so they feel compelled to be defenders of the oppressed to compensate for their own degeneracy. But actually ending oppression would negate the Left's reason for existing, so they have to continuously import more oppressed people, invent new oppression, and ensure that the oppressed never develop to the point where they no longer need the left.

Thus the Left will import every poor in the world and make you pay for them.

Thus the Left will invent microaggression to have more shit to complain about.

Thus the Left will destroy any member of an oppressed class who joins the right.

Thus the Left will forever try to extend personhood and human rights to animals, smartphones, plants, and eventually rocks and sand.

This is the best possible timeline.

this kike understands. Trump was our olive branch. Our compromise. Steal the Presidency from him and you see what a real revolution looks like.

Worthless niggerloving kike

Please do not tempt Kek

You deserve to be v&

Sweet trips

AKA: Adult Amusement Park
FUN FOR ALL AGES

That's impressive.

はい。

Americans love to fight so much we wage wars on abstract concepts.

Says the fag who uses the OS of a pedo commie jew

At least the CIA doesn't have a copy of every document on my computer.

Yeah, he's super cucked.
h ttp://radio.foxnews.com/2017/02/22/roger-waters-reportedly-considering-performance-of-the-wall-by-u-s-mexico-border-wall/
It's a shame, I always loved Floyd's music, and it's full of anti-establishment themes. And then he comes out and does something like this.

I want this to happen

He thinks it's still 1976 and he's still, like, fighting the establishment, man. I'm pretty sure Roger Waters is from the UK, so Trump should just deny his visa. Mexico could still let him fly in to Tijuana, but there's enough of a chance that he gets robbed by the cartels on his way to the stage.

Fuck Pence.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
(can't embed due to file shenanigans)

Oh I agree, but I'm not sure how much of Trump's normalfag base would.

Kek has commanded us to cast aside our humanity for the necessary purge ahead.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

That's actually a good point. Most would probably be okay with Pence unfortunately, even after he goes to standard neocohn policy. Just means we would need to step up our ultraviolence to make up for them.

Whites yes. Come to the PNW, first we take Seattle, then we'll work our way down I5 to hell!

rrrright. because it wasn't trump supporters being subjected to violence by leftists 10 times as often as vice versa during the campaign.

oh look, a kike does some fantasizing, and then gets to decide that said kike fantasies are "the writing on the wall."
they're just totally impervious to reality, aren't they? they've been so rich for so long, dressing themselves up as god and collecting tithes from gullible goyim, that they're no longer even conscious of their own dishonesty - they really believe they ARE god.
some of them may come to the terrifying realization of how wrong they've been just before the end, but I bet a lot of will never even know what hit them.

you should have got those quad sevens for this pottery.

The fuck?

Amen brother.

That's oppressive white heterosexual capitalist patriarchy, user. :^)

you don't know that at all, if you run anything on your linux distro that is non-free then you are just as vulnerable you idiot.

zimbabwe 2.0

What the fuck are you speaking about? If anything, the lessons of Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan is that ZOG can't fight a counterinsurgency and that COIN is a crock of shit.
Let's say..70% of the military goes with ZOG. They are fighting people on their own terrain who know the choke points and many with military experience. They'd also have to worry about infiltrators/spies.
Also, ex-military here live almost exclusively in Red States. America invented insurgency warfare. The US never lost a single battle in Vietnam, IRaq, or Afghanistan but lost the war.
If it came to civil war, people would not fight ZOg in tank battles or nice neat formations. Also, you think the IED guys trained to detonate them don't know how to build them if needed?
You're actually arguing against your own point without realizing it.

Not to mention if he uses any hardware produced after 2001 or whatever.

there is no unifying force, and everyone who's part of the left who's not naive and stupid knows that damn well. It's the fate of every multiracial society, that these groups should form fronts to fight for their own interests. The modern day "left" is just a temporary alliance of convenience to eliminate the foe they all have in common, and that is us. The second we are gone, it will dissolve into chaos as you described.

The sad part is, it doesn't matter how many times you explained this to those naive liberal whites, many of them would probably never accept it. They lack any conception of ill intention except in the kosher forms it has been taught to them in school, so they fail to see the black sheep among their fold (which is nearly all of them.)

Let us pray that there is hope for them yet.

That's one of the problems.
The yanks think in terms of battles not war.
Though maybe thats just you behavin like jews who themselves don't understand war.

Plus the guys who had to deal with them know what were the most dangerous/would have been the most dangerous. Hajis have never been on the receiving ends of IEDs. Most of our guys have.

But you're talking about the ZOG army. Not a popular insurgency in the USA where they'd be fighting their own people in COIN. Yes, they could drone a bunch of people and in doing so radicalize 100x more.

The biggest difference here is that they always had to make concessions to humanitarianism and it held them back. They wouldn't extend the same humanitarian courtesy to evil white males like us. It would be more Stalingrad and Russian revolution than kiddy gloves Iraq.

UNLIKE YOU I RESPECT MY FREEDOMS, SLAVE! I GUARANTEE THAT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT RUNS ON MY COMPUTER IS FREE SOFTWARE! THERE IS NO CIA NIGGER CODE RUNNING ON MY COMPUTER!

The kikes certainly understand war, at least in terms of exploiting the US to get to fight proxy wars for them.
Why are the kikes so desperate for the US to take out Iran for them? In 2006, they got the shit kicked out of them by Hezbollah. The Shia can actually fight, reason they started a civil war in Syria. A Syria-Iran-Hezbollah axis is a genuine threat to kikes, and they know it.

Starting to wonder if you're not a D&C shill at this point. I addressed your point and pointed out the clear error– you'd have the ZOG military fighting their own in a type of warfare they've proven they can't win. That's the entire point.

prettttty much how I encounter them. yep that sounds like lefties.

umm, someone might wanna tell RMS there is some proprietary code running in that trojan whore

You realize Stallman is himself a Jew, right?

Come to think of it, what would we do with Jews like Stallman? He's clearly not part of any Jewish scheming, simply because he's too autistic, and he seems to be mostly well-meaning.

Jews always send their Jewess whores as spies.

But that's the thing. Even if we had to rely on shortwave radio, word of any big massacre would get out.
Zog's problem is that 98% of Navy SEALS are White, 96% of Army Rangers and Delta, airforce PJs, 160th SOAR. These people are all White. Fucking SOAR is known as "The Confederate Air Force."
Yes, you'd have some pilots who would bomb their own kind. And each time they did, they'd radicalize another 100x that amount. How they lost Iraq and Afghanistan.

What do you expect, these peoples' understanding of economics is tantamount to "Marx good, fat guy with a top hat and a monocle = bad".

what makes anyone think that ZOG actually cared about "winning" any of these wars? the checks got signed. the jews cashed the checks. oh darn, a lot of chaos was left over? more chaos means more future checks being cashed by jews. that is the only "mission" to "accomplish." military objectives are PR slogans. i can't believe anyone here still doesn't grasp that.

I didn't come up with the map. Its from an old TV show called Jaricho.
iirc in the show the Deep State ended up being the ones who nuked the US to take out the elected government
My point was there is no real way to know where the lines will fall and I think idea is valid that there will be no clear A vs B. It will be multiple smaller groups. Just look at the fall of every other major empire. None of them stayed together as one large unit.

The concentration camp computer lab.

Another factor to note.
The USA hasn't fought a war in almost a century.
It's entire modern military hasn't ever been to war.
It's been involved in "regime changes" and "policing actions" essentially as this poster put it, sowing chaos.

Nixon DID care about winning Vietnam. Torrent the HBO documentary "Nixon: In His Own Words." The gooks were terrified of him and thought he was a madman. He'd bomb the damns, he didn't care how many he killed.
When the Jews took Noxon down with Watergate, that's how the war was lost. I can't tell you how good that documentary is and how Jew-wise Nixon was. Thus the reason they hated him so much.

But if we do that we'll have less autistic people to laugh at.

Honestly, I get the feeling Stallman is harmless. He's like the Jew that the Jews rejected because he was found to be too autistic to lead their plots, so they just released him into the wild to live as a normal person.

Yeah, most of the military would be on our side. It would not end well for zog.

Top Kek they admit it openly at last, driven to new depths of desperation by the one who will kick them out of power and influence.

One molotov, then what?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
DON'T LEAVE A SINGLE KIKE ALIVE

whoops, pic unrelated.

The rural folks will be able to endure without their Hollywood baubles, and might even come out more völkisch for being away from that stream of filth.
The citycucks will NOT be able to endure without food, no matter how many worthless pieces of paper they have.

And seriously, who uses CDs anymore?

most helpful answer.

nixon is literally on tape pointing out that kikes are disloyal because they're only loyal to zionism. nixon may have had temporary zog assistance but clearly was not zog himself.

you know some fucking weird normal people.

Also, the generals did care about winning since that's their reputation and legacy. Petraeus and McCrystal (probably best Generals of the war, though they certainly bought into COIN way too much) were the best generals in that war.
So ZOG magically got them both out, and even put into Petraeus's sentence that he could never run for elective office because they were afraid of him ruining Clinton's coronation. Ironic it got ruined by someone else completely outside of their loop.

Trips of truth right here.

That's really more of a modern thing. Westerners can beat easterners in occupation pretty damn good when they decide to do away with playing nice and offer up a strict "fight us and die, cooperate with us and be protected" arrangement. See: the colonial age. Ethnic Europeans (this includes Americans and the white ruling castes of South America) controlled almost the entire planet.

It's like I'm looking at a compendium of the most good goy individual on the planet.

Nice 47/49 grade tho.

do you think they wanted patton's legacy?
try to go against kike bolshevism and genocide of europe, get car-(((suicided)))?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as a concentration camp, is in fact, an SS concentration camp, or as I've recently taken to calling it, SS plus a concentration camp. A concentration camp is not a kike gassing facility unto itself, but rather another Nazi component of a fully functioning gassing system made useful by the SS, German Army and vital Nazi elements comprising a full Reich as defined by Hitler.

Many Holla Forums users act like the SS every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the SS which is widely imitated today are often called concentration camp guards, and many of their imitators are not aware that it is basically the National Socialist system, developed by the Nazi Party.

There really is a daily shoah, and these people are gassing kikes, but that is just a part of the system we use. Nazism is the core: the system that allocates public funds towards running the day-to-day functions of the Reich. Concentration camps are an essential part of that system, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete National Socialist system. Concentration camps are normally used in combination with the SS: the whole system is basically SS-run concentration camps, or SS concentration camps. All the so-called concentration camps are really SS concentration camps!

Eish, did you even read my post where I said Nixon was incredible Jew-wise? Some of my favorite quotes are "Jews are disloyal, you can't trust the Bastards!"
-"Jews are born spies."
-(referring to a Jew immigration person who fucked him) "I want you to take care of a kike by the name of Rosenberg. Get him out. Get him out for going on TV, whatever you need to do, just get him out."
During the fucking Jew war in 1973, Nixon was in the middle of dealing with Watergate and so basically gave the kikes whatever they wanted. Had Watergate not been going on, might have been a different story.

Again, if you have HBO on Roku–if not just torrent it– find "Nixon: In His own words." My favorite documentary I've ever seen.

Yeah, stallman has actually done some good. And I doubt he will be producing children at all so we don't need to worry about any downstream genetic effects. Maybe there could be a category like "useful Jew" for guys like him.

The more ambitious among them, maybe the top 5%? Yes, they absolutely care about their legacy. McCrystal an example, why King Nigger got rid of him.
IF you are interested, read the book "Relentless Strike: A history of JSOC" by Sean Naylor. What McCrystal pulled off with JSOC, in a relatively short time span was amazing.

And Nixon's vice president Spiro Agnew was even more redpilled on the Jews.

see, at this point i don't think you even CAN rise to the top of US armed forces' chain of command without heavily internalizing obedience to zog objectives. if you looked capable of subjecting your orders to critical analysis viz. whether they benefit US security or israel, they'd get you out. and by "patton's legacy" i mean "to be marginalized, vilified and then murdered."

will definitely look into this documentary, but i don't know what we're disagreeing about. i accept that nixon wanted to win the war, but presidents are just puppets, and the puppeteer just wants wars and destabilization perpetually happening.

It was free and I can't be assed to use UNIX, cygwin is good enough for most scripting.
WTF you talking about?
Nothing wrong with getting a degree.
Is alright for non-social topics.
Linked to by a thread, check the catalog
Yeah so I have hispanic descent. Not going back :P
Yeah its pretty pozzed. Nice for having discussions with my liberal professor though about morality.

That's what you think

In general terms, I accept that. I think the reason the Jews wanted (and got) Nixon out for something that was ultimately trivial was that they knew he wasn't as obedient a puppet as they wanted.

Another reason they hated him was that he made his name prosecuting commie spies, 95%+ of whom were Jews. Nixon has a famous quote: "In the entire communist conspiracy, the only two that were not Jews were Chambers and Hiss. the only ones."

I keep trying to tell them they are playing with fucking fire with their ridiculous behavior. I've never seen such delusion and willful blindness. I bring up historical precedents, make reasoned arguments. Nothing. Just a brick wall of "I don't think so."

I really don't even like Trump that much, he's a civic nationalist cuck as far as I'm concerned. But it was pretty clear that if he got elected they'd try to depose him and that opens up some promising avenues.

You still have to fight jews and muslims. Where's the next crusade at yurobro?

I do think that. I was born in the U.S. to U.S. citizens, and I doubt any revocation of birthright citizenship (however unlikely it occurring is) will be retroactive.

yeah. i assume nixon's motivation in vietnam was that he'd fucking seen the millions of deaths communism had wrought in china, and unlike jews, he had some feeling for his fellow human beings. jews just think "yeah we made a shit ton of money off that slaughter, and we'll be happy to make money off you while you try to prevent another one, while we also profit off the other side, and we'll keep right on profiting the more you fight, regardless of the outcome."

Where is the original?

Closed source programs are never free as in freedom, user.

You're using the furryfuck web browser, are you not?

Is anyone else here secretly wanting a civil war too?

I just want to throw commies out of a helicopter Pinochet style.

every day

protip: using this gay-ass word does not constitute an argument against firefox

Was reading article…go to the part where

and into the trash it goes.

This is why they're so foolish to fantasize about political violence. Once the rubicon is crossed, they are going to turn around and see no one behind them.

Post RWDS civil war songs. Here's mine. SICKNESS MUST BE PURGED

Does the complete lack of a sandbox constitute an argument?

Sad!

Cybernazi is always a great choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

Memes aside Trump is, has always been and will always be just a useful idiot. He is not fully red pilled (admittedly such a person would not be able to get in office without hiding it)

He is the best we have had probably in the past 100 years so I would not want to squander him but should he be killed he would only be one stepping stone to our next true Fuhrer.

Simmonds sucks, only decent nigger on ice is Subban

Soundtrack for the final battle.

Those leftist Yankees are gonna lose this time.

Your picture made me laugh. Thanks.

I think it's really happening, Holla Forums. I think we're really getting through to these people.

THE LIBSHITS ARE AWAKENING

When suddenly out of nowhere. Genocide. Genocide everywhere. ….that's not usually greenlit in the west anymore.

Once Jackson made genocide cool (instead of that pesky Indian diplomacy the British colonies had a hardon for) it actually took a little less than half a century to fully wipe out the red man. Think how quicker it could go with modern tech. Just saying.

They don't understand. They get a rush liking a video about "punching a Nazi" faceberg and then go back to discussing capeshit movies. While on the other hand people like us have been fantasizing every day for years about gutting them in the streets, raping their polyamorous lifemates in front of them, and crucifying them on telephone poles. It's a different level of hatred there.

It's true.
Merely knowing of this board's existence changes the entire paradigm of your thinking.
How many anons just came here to shitpost or came here as a bluepilled liberal and will now never go back?

the one from MITHC is better tbh

You know, the kikes love hiding in plain sight so much, I can't help but wonder if this is actually an admission of guilt. Besides, since the RNC is just more kike opposition, it's obvious they wouldn't find anything new to stump Trump with.

Interesting article, but it's not particularly well thought out.

For example:

Huh? How exactly is Wall Street responsible for the fact that Trump supporters are mostly low-IQ simpletons incapable of competing in the modern economy?

And…

False. If all rural people vanished tomorrow, city people could just replace them with a combination of immigrants and technology.

It has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with the West's technological and organizational advantage. Easterners don't use irregular warfare because they have any sort of affinity for it, they use it because they don't have enough force to use conventional warfare against the West. In conflicts in which Eastern militaries fought opponents of power similar to their own, they used conventional approaches as much as Westerners ever have.

…said the people who believe milk comes from a grocery store. Or maybe your "disrupters" could innovate a p2p web5.0 social platform on the cloud (with mongodb) that would email people pictures of delicious bread.

Nothing, they're just arrogant enough to think they'll be able to bunker down until it all blows over , and emerge to assume full political and economical control over a serf society. Therefore, the number one priority should this come to pass is ensuring these people never reach those bunkers.

Do you really believe it would be hard to find several million foreigners who are as good at farming as Americans are? I'm not even talking about some low-IQ fourth-worlders… the US could easily replace its agricultural sector with foreigners who are actually valuable to society, if it needed to. Automation is the icing on the cake.

Any worker worth a damn hates the union he is forced to be a part of because it mostly serves to keep worthless people around to boost it's numbers and siphon money off of every one of their paychecks. The only reason unions appear to be supported by the people they represent is that any time they hold a vote they schedule it at a time when none of the actual workers can make it and if that doesn't work they just draw the voting out so long (as in days, days when people who aren't union bosses have to work) that their opposition gets fed up and leaves.

low energy b8

>>>/suicide/

have you seen Zimbabwe?

Yes, comrade central planner. Farmers are widgets. You can wipe them out and drop in some "automation" & illiterate beaners and production won't miss a beat!

Well, it's like Great Leap Forward 1.0 in terms of the famine deaths, but this version with an app that displays achievement badges + a REST API.

I've worked in the US agricultural sector, man. It's dominated by large corporations that already use foreigners to do much of the grunt work. The technical know-how is no big secret… it would be easy to import relatively high-IQ people from overseas to take care of the managerial and technical roles.

I'm not a central planning advocate. I'm very pro-free market… a lot more than your boy Trump is, actually. If you develop the ability to read at above a fifth grade level, you'll see that I'm not talking about importing blacks or beaners.

The media discredited itself

Best thing about this is that I know (and, deep down, so do you) once it happens and the reality of starvation sets in you'll turn on your fellow smug libs in an instant for a can of potted meat. Your post has "humbled future collaborator" written all over it.

I'm not the one engaging in childish fantasies where "all rural people could be wiped out" and replaced without a severe system shock. Your claim of authority due to working in the agricultural sector is duly noted, but it is trumped by the fact that my dad works at Nintendo and he says you're wrong.

Try to put together a quality troll next time.

That's the thing though. They pushed Agnew out the same way they did Flynn, with bullshit accusations, so they could isolate Nixon and pave the way for his impeachment. And they're trying the same thing with Trump.

lol kys

I have no illusions about what would happen if there was starvation, and I expect nothing particularly great from the libs. I'm not a lib, but you retards are stuck in some kind of simplistic mindset where you assume that anyone who comes here and criticizes your ideas and Trump must be a lib. Nope. I think the libs are retarded just like you do. The difference is that I also think Trump and Trump supporters are retarded.

I never said there wouldn't be a shock. Of course there would be. I'm just claiming that the rural people could be replaced.

What's your point?
But what's your point?

And you're failing to take into account that the children of these rural family farmers, who make up a large portion of our working military, are not going to let that happen. You seem to be under the delusion that they'll quietly fade away, or just lay down and die and do nothing in retaliation. I'm quite certain that, to the contrary, they'll make a lot of other people lay down and die before it ever gets to that point. We'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't want rural people to be replaced. If some anger comes across from my direction, it's only because I come on here and other such places like this and always read *you* people talking about how you want to exterminate others. I'm no fan of leftists, but at least… believe it or not… they are usually not into eliminationism. It's you Nazi wannabes who push that idea.

To clarify… modern American leftists are usually not eliminationists. Obviously, historically speaking leftists butchered millions. But modern American leftists are not like starving Cambodian peasants… the fears I read here about the leftists taking over and instituting some kind of communist state are not founded in reality.

We will kill you faggot

Which is why you will lose.

Welp… what can I say? You're proving my point. You guys are like that one really paranoid dude you can find in every neighborhood, the one who does shit tons of meth, thinks everyone's out to get him, and has no idea why others are nervous around him.

Nazi wannabe? For thinking a deep state coup overthrowing a democratically elected president might possibly spark a civil war? I'm not sure where you're getting Nazi from. Oh, that's right, anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi. I get it now.

You fags should be nervous. If you get the impeachment you want, you will be killed. Everyone you love will be raped and slaughtered before your eyes, and then you will be tortured to death.

Modern American leftists are suggesting impeachment and/or assassination as well as violently rioting because they didn't like the way the election turned out for them. So, yeah, sounds a little bit like an attempted take over to me.

HOLY SHIT FUCK
Why don't we just put these assholes on the border because obviously we've been talking to a
FUCKING BRICK WALL
If I had a dollar for every single shit stain that claimed he knew better than the vast majority of American people in the past 2 years, I'd be rich enough to buy their useless advice myself.

Ah come on man, cut the bullshit. You know where you are. You know what kind of politics most of the people who post here want. Obviously a deep state coup overthrowing a democratically elected president could spark a civil war. I dislike Trump, but I wouldn't want the deep state to overthrow him.

I wonder what generated your levels of sociopathy. My guess is that you're either a young headcase or you're some dude who failed economically/socially and blames it on the eeevil elites. The hilarious thing is, that basically makes you the same as a progressive, except you're a social conservative dumbass with an authoritarian fetish.

There is a tiny number of people suggesting assassination and/or violently rioting. The deep state? Sure, that's a real threat to Trump. The leftists violently protesting? That's a handful of people. As for impeachment, why not? If the Republicans impeached Slick Willy for perjury (which I thought was the right thing to do at the time), it makes sense for the Dems to get ready to impeach Trump once he inevitably commits some impeachable crime - which he will, it's only a matter of time given how he rolls.

Your post literally gave me a boner

I have been saying this shit for a good 5 years now, upstate NY isn't quite as cuckolded as most people think it would be. The Democrats elected control the state from the city and constantly tell upstate cities and towns what to do instead of letting themselves solve their own problems, even on minor shit such as speed limits on roads that should be something the people in a town decide on. You have a government that every few months has a corruption scandal where someone got caught taking money from something for something. The governor got re-elected by the skin of his teeth against a guy who had a used bubblegum wrapper for a political budget by "offering" a billion dollar budget increase to the largest right wing city in upstate to build high tech industry which was used to build one building that no company can afford. They also have the right to say people don't need firearms and more or less backdoor banned all handguns while making it so the only guns people can easily get are five round durr rifles while they sit in their million dollar mansions with armed security guards with handguns and AR-15s.
It's no surprise why everyone that could afford it left NY to greener pastures and with how absurdly bad everything adds up (low job prospects, significantly less freedoms than commiefornia, high taxes, high cost of living) on top of having a government that serves the city over the state it's no surprise that upstate feels like second class citizens and have begun to get extremely irritated with the city in the past 8 years.

It won't be a Civil War as much as it will be a slaughter. Lefties are naturally weak and unskilled when it comes to basic survival and combat. They'd will get their asses handed to them. I imagine the 2nd America Civil War would be over in less than a year.

Maybe even lesser!

Naturally born with the desire to rape your mother and kill you, cunt.

American leftists are the product of Soviet Subversion to produce a generation of useful idiots who would eventually accept America being a communist vassal state of the USSR due to subversion and indoctrination. The USSR has collapsed so the final stages of that plan have not materialized but there are still millions of useful idiots running around and plenty of kikes who take over the role to centrally direct those useful idiots via key positions in media, education, and finance. The useful idiots themselves are too fucking stupid to do anything on their own but all it takes is one major kingpin to mobilize them and suddenly neo-Bolshevik revolution in America is a real possibility, that is actually the exact play that Soros is currently attempting with a Color Revolution but unlike the Arab Spring and previous color revolutions like the one in Ukraine America is thankfully a tougher nut to crack than most but that could change in very short order with the right events and escalation. The potential for communists taking over America is absolutely real and needs to be nipped in the bud.

So is this a real libshit or is it an undercover operative?
This explicitly paints everyone that doesn't follow the PC progressive narrative as those who have awakened. I am not sure you can make such a mistake accidentally?

I unironically agree 100%.

Ugh… I don't want to fight on the same side as the lefties, but if it came to ACW#2, I guess I'd have to fight alongside them simply because I view authoritarian righties as the more pressing threat. Don't get me wrong, I think the lefties are also a threat, but it's not as urgent. Well, whoever won, that would be the end of the US as #1 in the world… it would be psychologically scarred and divided probably beyond repair, and there would be massive brain drain to places like Europe and Canada… assuming they accepted refugees, that is.

Sure, there's some danger of that, although I don't think it's a major danger. The thing is though, it seems everyone here has a hard-on for Trump… and Trump, really, is just as bad as what you're worried about. Trump is a populist who won partly by telling economically unsuccessful people what they wanted to hear and promising… guess what… economic leftism… protectionism. And Bannon even has talked about being a Leninist, in the sense that he wants to usher in a major political transformation using a vanguard movement.

Y'alls basically have the same economic ideas as progressives. You see everything as a battle between supposedly virtuous ordinary Joes and evil, scheming elites. You buy into all sorts of theories about these elites without much hard evidence to go on. You're obsessed with the culture war. You're populists…

To me, y'all look almost exactly like the progressives, except that you're social conservatives and you're even angrier than the progressives are. I don't trust your politics any more than I trust those of Sanders.

He thinks he can use the Cave allegory backwards without completely contradicting himself, its funny, notice how he calls the shadows "factual" within the context of the reference but even that doesn't make sense because in the Cave allegory Plato never claimed the shadows/projections were not factual, they were actual shadows in an actual cave but the factual cave and factual shadows are the problem, what the fuck does that even mean?

I am, kikes and shitlibs are surprisingly obvious with projection and freudian slips. He probably thought referencing the Cave would make him sound smart (it would, at least compared to retards whose worldview consists of Harry Potter and Star Wars analogies, which are his main audience here), and then in an attempt to reverse the cave analogy to paint right wingers as crazy conspiracy theorists he fails totally. There are a lot of Jews who expose then nose unintentionally, i.e. ADL kikes insisting "Jews are not innocent people" after Trump released a statement about "Jews and 5 million other innocent people killed in the Holocaust"

are you brain damaged? the liberals are all for demographic replacement. they crow on about it all the damn time. that is genocide. it may not be as messy as direct genocide but the result is the same.

Well, you're posting here, and obviously you don't consider yourself a Nazi, so maybe there are other people posting here who don't consider themselves Nazis as well? This board is one of the purest examples of unfiltered, uncensored free speech I've ever seen, so you gotta develop an inner filter. I'm not the biggest Trump fan in the world, but he's obviously being targeted for takedown by any means deemed necessary, and if it happens I'll consider it treason and sedition and prepare for the inevitable result accordingly. I'm no warrior, but I've plenty of experience hunting, fishing, and growing food. I'll do okay unless a disease or accident does me in, and I'll use whatever skills I possess to aid the people who are doing the fighting. When your fellow countrymen brazenly turn on you and seize power through the courts or otherwise, you don't have much left in the way of choice, because you no longer have a country.

the liberals are all for demographic replacement. they crow on about it all the damn time.
How *many* liberals? You make it seem like it's the majority of liberals, whereas in reality it's a very small minority.

This, in the words of Commander Rockwell Communism and Jewry has the fanaticism to destroy you and it is doing it, so you need to build a positive counter fanaticism to fight back.

So, who'd you vote for?

Fair enough man… like I said, I'm no fan of the deep state. I just don't buy into the Trump kool-aid or the alt-right kool-aid. Which means that it's fairly isolated for me politically I guess, since I'm against the libs, I'm against the traditional conservatives, I'm against the Trumpists, I'm against the alt-right, and I think that libertarians and anarchists are impractical. Oh well.

Yes, that is true of all political movements, a small minority of fanatics are pushing the real agenda and the moderates and less shitty shitlibs go along with it because of social pressure and groupthink. Communists, nonwhites, and full blown kikes at the core of the leftist movement want whites exterminated and know exactly what they are doing, and millions of less extreme liberals just go along with it but only think of it in terms of "diversity" "anti-racism" and other shallow virtue signalling buzzwords + peer and media pressure. The vast majority of liberals are guilty of malfeasance, knowingly or not, and ignorance to malfeasance while perpetuating it does not absolve them of responsibility.

Not many advocate full demographic replacement but most of those I talk to have no problem with "eventual" demographic replacement. the slow trickle of death always justified by our 'low birth rates' and our 'economic' need of migrants. all talking points fed to them by liberal establishment and university jewery.

Almost EVERY liberal I know has voiced support for these ideas when pressed. I was raised liberal and most of the people I know are liberal. It is not a majority. it is the overwhelming majority.

they do not connect these ideas with suicide or genocide but that is exactly what they are.

Johnson.

He's a lolbertardian, so either he avoids voting because it gives justification to the state, or he voted for Gary "wtf is Aleppo" Johnson.

It would be nice to have an emancipation proclamation that frees me from the jew.

Correct, the people pushing for it are a small minority of (((liberals))), also a small minority of (((conservatives))), a small minority of (((alt-right/lite))), etc. its the kikes and eliminationist agenda only targets the kikes, other nonwhites can go back to their own ethnostate and stay out but the only time extermination is necessary and justified is with the kikes as history has proven over and over again, kicking them out only makes them a bigger problem for future generations and we would be remiss in our duty towards future generations to allow kikes to exist.

NYC should've become a city-state with Westchester a long a time ago. Above Westchester County and outside Albany the SAFE Act isn't even enforced. In fact counties have laws specifically saying "our officers do not check and will not arrest for the SAFE Act". It's a fucking joke, armed conflict is inevitable. The Adirondack mountain men and rural dudes aren't gonna put up with it.

He's just an uninformed retard who doesn't have a lot of political knowledge.

What does that even mean?
You literally sound like you are okay with all the fuckery of political correctness including your own genocide just because you might need to get down and dirty.
Self absorbed fence sitters are some of the most useful goyim.

I guess you could call me a libertarian, although I think of myself as more of a classical liberal (liberal as in before leftists took over the word). I think there should be a government that is small but not *too* small. I think that libertarians are impractical and go too far in the direction of no government. I didn't like GJ much, but my options were…

- Clinton, basically an inauthentic deep state liar… no thanks
- Trump, a populist authoritarian propagandist who appealed to low IQs and base emotions… no thanks
-Jill Stein, a communist… no thanks
-Gary Johnson, a horrible pick by the Libertarian party, but closest to my politics out of the major candidates

Why? Was it because you honestly thought he'd be the best for the country, or so you could vote without voting D or R?

It's because he has a poor understanding of politics and is likely autistic.

"Libertarians are impractical" means that society wouldn't actually function with as little government as purist, extremist libertarians want, since humans are on average not smart and kind enough to make it work. Purist libertarianism, like purist communism, could only work if people magically became different in large numbers than they are.

Anyone who thinks the pure libertarian dream would actually work is deluded. However, I think that libertarianism is a good ideal to work towards, while understanding that it is only an ideal. So I support small government, but not TINY government or NO government.

Of course you do. You're an idiot.

Not a fence sitter. Also not a soldier. Prepared to defend myself and family, prepared to help out with food and spare lodging. Man's gotta know his limitations. Not everyone's a commando. Don't know how you get fence sitter from that.

I honestly thought that out of the major candidates, he would be best for the country. I of course understood that he would not win. However, in my state my vote didn't matter anyway. I don't live in a swing state, so my vote was always going to be just a vote that sends a message, not a vote that makes a difference.

Oh my naive young friend. You will soon discover your vision of a libertarian world is only possible once an authoritarian strongman populist creates the conditions for it to be even possible. If we were to implement a libertarian vision of the world in today's political and cultural climate we would create a hell on earth. I am a National Socialist with libertarian tendencies but I know that we need the nationalism first in order to reach the liberty. Without nationalism as the backbone libertarianism is a pipedream at best, a tool of an oppressive global (((banking cartel))) at worst.

really? the guy who didn't even know what a leppo was? that is retarded user.

What made you think that?

Leftists are inherently totalitarian, Rightists are inherently authoritarian in the sense that the believe some kind of lawful authority and hierarchy is necessary, authoritarianism in the sense of hierarchy has been implemented multiple times in various ways with varying success, sometimes great success in fact. totalitarianism has never, ever worked and always results in catastrophe and total death+enslavement. There is a big difference between authoritarianism and totalitarianism, totalitarianism is absolute cancer, authoritarianism can be fine, especially when an authoritarian state uses its power to fight central banks, moral decay, cultural subversion, and the small hooknosed rootless international clique fomenting wars for profit and ruining the planet. Whether this (((rootless international clique))) is destroyed by decentralized "democratic" action or authoritarian brutality and decisive government makes no difference to me. I am 100 percent goal oriented as a NatSoc, and the biggest goal is the 14 words, followed by destroying central banks which can be fulfilled with authoritarian action or potentially, but less feasibly decentralized "libertarian/democratic" action for lack of a better term, I am open to different ideas on how to do so honestly but it is a moral imperative that has to happen.

Honestly in a world without jews and niggers we could experiment constantly with political systems inside of a strong-man led empire. Like we could turn Ohio ANCAP once the Greater Nazi Reich is established just to see what would happen.

As long as everyone's white what's the worst that could happen?

actually knowing Buckeyes they'd blow up the whole state with recreational nukes but it'd be a fun time until the CEO-Governor did that

He supports the TPP you faggot, do you support the TPP? Are you an SJW about niggers and trannies like Gary also? How the fuck is he closest to your politics, even as a libertarian? He is literally a globalist/corporatist retard who LARPs as libertarian because dude weed and guns lol.

How can I possibly compete with your mastery of argument?

Being in my mid-30s, I'm probably older than most people in this thread. Maybe not you, I don't know. In any case, there's no such thing as a National Socialist with libertarian tendencies. Once you let the strongman populism out of the can, it doesn't go back in. Populism = peasant uprising, mob rule. The mob supports strongmen based on emotional rather than rational reasons. So almost inevitably, the crowd is seduced by con-men and charlatans. You're basically suggesting letting some of the stupidest members of society decide its politics, hoping that it will somehow lead to libertarianism after society has been reshaped by the populist authoritarian movement. Historically, this has basically never worked. What almost always happens is that society is taken over by a small group that rose to power during the political transformation, and this group is corrupt as fuck.

1) Less bad than the others.
2) Supporter of civil liberties.
3) Not a populist or a cultist.

I'll be honest… GJ strikes me as being fairly dumb. But like I said, less bad than the others.

Bullshit. It's so pathologized and entrenched into their mind they don't even see it in such terms. Thinking about it that way is foreign to them. They don't see a white demographic being replaced at all and are ectremely postitive towards immigration. And the vast majority of them are.

This, I am open to different ideas to go about securing the existence of our people and a future for white children but the objective comes first and any means which effectively secure that end are totally valid IMO if they work out. AnCap might work except for the fact that Waco-type traditionalist communities get destroyed by Federal government and kikes all the time and do not have the capacity to project force or maintain themselves without change in the US government. Parallel societies of White Nationalists might work as long as the consistently grow instead of stagnating as an enclave and can resist typical tricks and project force, I would be happy if the ZOG fucked off but it isn't called the Zionist Occupational Government for nothing.

Still a liberal in your mid 30s. Very pathetic.

I am 100% pro-free trade. I am pro-economic globalism, although I am against world government and all that kind of crap. And, while I dislike big corporate influence on politics, if I absolutely had to pick one, I would rather have politics be controlled by rich people than by the mob. When rich people control politics, it sucks but at least you have stability and potentially you can become rich yourself. When the mob controls politics, you have guillotines, gulags, Hitler, Stalin, etc. The mob goes after anyone who is well off, who is different, who is smarter than average, wealthier than average, etc. To me the Trump thing and the alt-right thing is basically the same as communism in that it's an economically leftist populist movement perpetuated by propaganda.

As for culture issues… I'm not an SJW, but I also don't feel threatened by SJWs. The culture war isn't very important to me. I support people being able to do whatever the fuck they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.

You have no idea what a classical liberal is, do you? Go read about it, please. Trump is more of a leftist than I am, given that he is a big government protectionist.

He's literally just an uneducated retard dude. He is in his 30s but has a high school understanding of politics. Luckily he is irrelevant because lolbertardianism is dead and isn't coming back. He will be killed on the day of the rope, if his fat ass can even be hoisted up the lamp post.

You're contradicting yourself… first you say they crow about it, then you say they don't see it in such terms.

Much better understanding than you, I can guarantee. It's apparent you are a fucking dumbass because you think "classical liberal" is some esoteric political philosophy that people here wouldn't know about, when it's really babby's first political theory.

Rational reasons for supporting Trump include:
1.) Lower taxes on working people and families
2.) No TPP
3.) Jobs and economic growth
4.) Reversing disastrous demographic trends via deportation and lower taxes on white middle and working class which will boost birthrates.
5.) Shitlib tears.
6.) Hopefully foreign policy improvement including better relations with Russia to fuck over the Yinon Plan unless he ends up kiking out on that because of Neocohen/deep state boarding parties in the white house which is unfortunately a real possibility admittedly. I will still give him a chance on that one and wait and see.

What part of Trump support is not rational? it is 100 percent in your rational self interest if you are not a kike, globalist, or illegal immigrant.

Your "le irrational populism is so unintellectual unlike me" schtick is fucking gay and so are you. Protip, "Populism" = Goys are angry, oy vey, shut it down" It is an attack buzzword just like racist, nativist, "alt-right" etc.

If you're not a liberal when you're a kid you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're an adult you have no brain.

You've done yourself, and your party, a disservice. Your vote was completely symbolic and showed your party that it doesn't matter to you how they would run the US, just that you'll vote for them as long as they're "less bad" than the other candidates. If more people like you had decided to either pick a side or stay home they might decide it's time to run a candidate with an actual platform.

incorrect, the populist takes a rational problem and uses the democratic power of emotion in order to achieve power to apply the solution. without the rational problem to solve there is no basis for his existence. Many support trump for very rational reasons. That they are emotionally invested in those reasons is not a sign of stupidity (though I do not deny the existence of stupidity)

Democracy is inherently an emotional political process. If you want leadership selection by rationality you would need a technocracy or some other highly restrictive democracy by only the highest IQ elites. Humans are emotional creatures whether you like it or not.

I argue that national socialism is a stepping stone. A spiritual reawakening of the national spirit and pride that seeks to elevate the nation's ambitions and collective vision. In that elevated state of ambition and vision we can then strive for a more libertarian goal.

National socialism isn't necessarily wartime 1940s Germany user. It is peacetime 1930s Germany. It is the autobahn, the youth hostels, the re-invigoration and resurrection of the broken German spirit that so frightened and threatened the global elite of the day.

There was much more freedom in peace time Nazi Germany than hollywood or your state education has taught you.

Actually such a basic bitch political philosophy that there's a smuggy for it.

There are ID's here, that poster is not the same as the one you are referring to (me) you can highlight all the posts by one person by clicking on their ID beside the date and time on a post.

Collectivism vs. individualism is a false dichotomy. It is entirely possible to aspire to a national and racial ambition while cooperating in different functions and in peace and harmony, just as your body works, without endangering liberty by reducing everyone to an blob of undifferentiated dehumanized mystery meat. In fact a degree of freedom and breathing room will be necessary to get the full potential out of people towards a spiritual, national, and cultural revival but the vision of a people with hearts and minds aligned working towards a common goal with blood, soil, and volk in mind is not either collectivism or strictly freedom based but superior to both. They don't call it the Third Position for nothing, false dichotomies are some of the most potent and insidious kike memes and we need to break that type of conditioning whenever we see it.

Or our monsanto GMO soybeans, corn and coffee.

1) How is he gonna accomplish that and also military spending increases and infrastructure tax credits?
2) Why is that a good thing?
3) How? Protectionism = socialism. Short term boost for some sectors of economy, long term stagnation because it protects industries from having to evolve.
4) How is he gonna accomplish the lower taxes. Also, almost 50% of the country already pays no federal taxes. Those are the same people you think will have boosted birthrates.
5) Satisfying, but other than that who cares?
6) Absurd. Trump is heavily pro-Israel and Putin is fairly pro-Israel as well. If you research Trump and Putin's stances towards Jews and Israel, you'll see that they are probably more likely to help advance the Yinon plan than to halt it. Who do you think Trump's anti-Iran stance helps?

Trump is pro-kike. As for globalism… you do realize that being anti-economic globalism makes you a socialist, right? That's what protectionism is.

As for populism… it's not that it's some intellectual game for me. It's that historically, populist uprisings usually just do a lot of damage and don't actually improve things. Think about various revolutions… the American revolution is one of the most successful ones in that it led to better circumstances. It was also one of the few major non-populist revolutions in modern history. Coincidence? No.

nice nigger lingo you cuckchan faggot

I voted for the person who I thought would make the best president out of the people on the ballot. Given that I don't live in a swing state, my vote was in a sense going to be symbolic one way or another.

How's your jew brainwashing doing?

I know you try to be tactful but holy shit dude.

If you're going to accuse someone of being from cuckchan at least use basic capitalization and punctuation.

And you used your symbolism to let your political party know that you'll vote for them, no matter how big of an idiot their candidate is.

There's nothing wrong with socialism you know…

It's an olde meme but it checks out unlike libertarianism.

I commend you for actually presenting an argument unlike some of the simpletons here. I think I should mention that I did not learn about history from Hollywood or from state education… I've mostly learned about it through my own reading, which started off as an interest in military history when I was a teenager and then developed into an overall interest in history.

I support elitism within the framework of democracy. In other words, I want the high-IQ people to make policy… but I don't want them to rule undemocratically, without consent.

One of my problems with national socialism is that by its very nature, it infantilizes most of the population. There is a small ruling elite, and everyone else is supposed to be happy about being fundamentally second-rate humans - soldiers and workers. This corrupts the chance of development. Most people won't develop intellectually one way or another, but NatSoc makes it harder.

Also, I believe that NatSoc will almost inevitably tend to be economically and scientifically outcompeted by Western-style managed democracy such as exists in the US. NatSoc encourages explicitly authoritarian structures that repel free-thinking people and drive them out of society, which leads to long-term economic and scientific stagnation.

And, of course, there's also its need for external enemies to keep the populace fueled by the emotion that this political system fundamentally needs for its functioning… this leads to distortions and atrocities.

i.e someone who wants to put the genie back in the bottle now that his poisonous ideology worming its way into the world. Your values only represent the complete breakdown of any group-feeling that ties people together. It is the manifestation of atomized individuals alienated and disconnected from their society. The vision of a society that stands only uphold rights against rightful authority forever spirals down into degeneracy as the bourgeoisie continually spiral down into more avant-garde way of "liberating" the oppressed. You'll be free, free from your God, free from your race, free from the family unit. Even free from your gender! These are often misattributed as marxist concepts but the little boy wearing a dress and taking actually has his origins in Locke. It is a system that ignores the actual human condition and is as useless at propelling us forward as marxism is.

The ultimate point of society is to protect and propagate(!) a certain group of people at the expense of all others on a world of limited resources. One must fight and die to protect his specific volk. The individual does not exist outside of the construct of the greater nation because without the nation he is meaningless. Purposeless. No more than a beast.

learn to read IDs, newfag.

This is entirely contradictory. What you mean to say is that you prefer to be ruled over by money machines than by legitimate governments. All you stand for is fucking shekels. As if wealth is the sum of human existence. In your world mass free trade and immigration out-breeding us into a history-less mass of brown people who simply eat fried chicken out of vending machines to maximize profit for our jewish overlords is the ultimate good is morally equivalent to a pious, noble people who strive to take care of the least among them and are united through the state. There is a reason corporations are tied up in such evil.

Is that gif real? It cannot be real. 😯

And that's why lolbergs had to fuck off as freech' useful idiots and make their little hugbox in >>>/liberty/.

Except for the part where capitalist America had to rely on full blown fascists to outrun the full blown commies in their race to the moon?

Democracy is only the illusion of choice.
Fucking kek. That is exactly what we have today. Especially when entwined with your global economics for various captains of industry. The masses gets told what opinions they should have via the media controlled by 6 corporations. The politicians get large donations from these same captains of industry so while the faces sometimes change(most politicians are lifetime workers), the policy stays the same. A small usurpation happened recently with Trump and he had to be a billionaire to get it done. The fact is people are made to be led. To be guided. The only real choice is whether you think these should be done by their own flesh and blood who wish to see them thrive or by international elites who wish to enslave them.

This is completely baseless.

Oversimplification, basically pic related is very true but there are a lot of deep state saboteurs trying to derail it and it is possible we could be fucked again anyways, who knows.

Nearly all of our trading partners implement what you call protectionism, the EU has a 17 percent VAT tax on goods entering or leaving EU countries, China and Japan tax or outright ban certain US products entering the country, and on top of that currencies are still manipulated by central banks in various countries to artificially suppress the price of their exports while protecting domestic industry. Nearly the entire world is protectionist and mercantilist in a way that fucks over Americans and instead of virtue signalling about how pro-market while ignoring this we need to start throwing our weight around economically (we have tons of leverage to do), and levelling the playing field with comparable tariffs of our own, when the combined tariffs and currency manipulation of China is around 25 percent, probably more, taxing those motherfuckers at 25 percent evens things out a little. Industries are artificially protected and boosted by state power all across the world and there is little we can do without invading them over it so avoiding a counter-mercantilist or counter-protectionist strategy while virtue signalling about how much you love free trade unlike those damn socialists is entirely useless.

You take a moral stance for capitalism against socialism. This is stupid. Economics is simply a tool for a people to pursue their interests and will change over time depending on circumstance as this user said.

You claim not to be influenced by Hollywood or state education yet your points all come from those propaganda sources. You also seem to conflate wartime National Socialism with peace time National Socialism. Ideological and scientific freedom was in no way stifled in peactime Nazi Germany, quite the contrary. The exception was a strict ideological ban on communism as it had recently conducted a very bloody revolution in Russia with explicit desires to spread to the west. Allowing that ideology in 1930's Germany was a strategic and tactic suicide.

As for the infantilization of population I don't know where you are getting your sources but Nazi Germany treated it's citizens as 'family' not children. Especially in comparison to the modern day infantilization of adults seen in the west.

As for your characterization of the employment scheme of nazi germany of treating it's citizens as second rate humans you seem to have a poor conceptualization of the context of the rise of Nazi Germany. The people were starving, unemployed and broken, the women were whoring themselves out for bread. It was a depression. The German Nazi party essentially created a program where every able bodied person was immediately given employment and a chance to better themselves and their situation. Children were taught pride and self reliance and skills for success and the will to strive for lofty goals. The Nazis were pulling their people out of hell and encouraged them to innovate and strive for greatness.

the only reason 'the west' (america) outcompeted Germany was war weariness and sabotage of scientists. You certainly aren't talking about Britain or France. To say that America defeat Germany because of government style alone is idiotic.

People with no power who want a nice country are a more pressing that than folks set out to make your life a living hell? Damn you're stupid. Your people are fighting on your behalf and yet you shun them.

He's a liberal. He has no people. He can't conceptualize things outside of his own limited consciousness.

The user you reply to is probably pro-prostitution not only because prohibition is against the divine pact of free enterprise but also because jewing fellow goyim out of their shekels is the only way such a rootless pathetic hedonistic convictionless hominid could ever get his dick wet.

Seconded as fuck.

also in response to this, I will commend you in turn for arguing in good faith, despite your misguided views. The lack of coherent arguments in response is due in part to that fact that we have a lot of experience with bad faith arguers and shills who come here (and 4pol) with an agenda to push. It is rare nowadays to find outsiders who are actually willing to engage in legitimate discussions. and many here have gotten used to that.

It would seem kek gave me a 3rd.

Trips UUU.

Off by one U.

(heiled)

I admire your patience, user. I wish I had the mental fortitude to make token argumentation against resource burning newfags, that despite of looking pointless still favour the intellectual and conscripting profile of Holla Forums and prevents us from getting mentally complacent, but right now the positions presented are so cliched I am not motivated enough to go the hard way instead of point and laugh at the AynRandtard.

Still though:
Shit tbh. I got called a goon and b8 the last time I said this but I think this guy represents your average normie conservative. They seek to hold the window-dressing of America and abstract ideals the neocons set up rather than their actual people. Completely deracinated. I've seen it creeping into the language here lately with the Trump election. I'm not sure how you awaken these people.

The problem is we risk falling into the ideological trap the modern left has found itself in. While we are the most experienced with our arguments to the point of having reduced counter arguments to cliche's and memes, the true intellectual arguments were what converted us in the first place. If not us then who will bring the good faith arguments bring convert those who think above the level of memes?

The life of an oldfag necessitates patience and constant argumentation, for that is how we truly refine our thoughts an fight off stagnation.

And in response to this however a problem when you do that is that newfags will slowly take his side if you do not argue back. THis is how people learn on timage-board. Over time it could destroy the board.

It was pretty awful in my other posts too. I'm gonna go to sleep.

why is nutnfancy lurking libshit newspaper columns?

How many of them are against it?

A leaf is a leaf. But a true Leaf is white. Have some respect. Whites should be reformed not gassed.

My friend, there is no solution to this other than going forward and finding a solution that is truly worthy of the dignity that humanity is capable of. What you are in favor of is going backward.

Once you see through the ways in which God, race, family, and gender are only constructs - which is not to say that they are entirely constructs, but it is to say that in the naive way of apprehending them they are entirely constructs - you cannot go back. Nor would you want to. It would be like deliberately making yourself stupid. Which many people, do, actually, with alcohol and similar things, and some do with their politics.

You arbitrarily elevate the nation as the unity. Why is it the nation that you pick out out of the many possible levels of organization?

He is a beast with it, too. You disagree? Show me an example of man united with the nation in the way you speak of, without being a beast. Your politics has no place for the man of intellect, hence it is not something I can possibly favor. Yours is, ultimately, the politics of the peasant - you yourself might be intelligent, but your politics glorifies that which is stupid and base in mankind.

To some extent, the necessity of securing one's survival and that of one's loved ones is naturally antithetical to the gentler pursuits in life, such as intellect - however, this does not mean I will acquiesce in a philosophy that makes all life a conflict. There is much conflict in life. But to elevate a politics that is fundamentally rooted only and entirely in the apprehension of conflict is the abandon the highest things that humanity is capable of. One must defend oneself, but one must also be a man. And real men are not authoritarian. Authoritarians are the weak men who band together try to drown the voice of their fear with much shouting and chest-beating.

I would prefer to be ruled by neither, but at least money machines are *predictable*. However, like I said, I do not want world government. I favor independent nations. The difference between you and me is that you want independent nations because you love the idea of the nation. I could care less for the idea of the nation. I favor multiple nations because it is easier to be free when you have multiple weaker governments trying to fuck you over, as opposed to when you have one extremely strong government trying to fuck you over.

All you stand for is fucking shekels. As if wealth is the sum of human existence. In your world mass free trade and immigration out-breeding us into a history-less mass of brown people who simply eat fried chicken out of vending machines to maximize profit for our jewish overlords is the ultimate good is morally equivalent to a pious, noble people who strive to take care of the least among them and are united through the state. There is a reason corporations are tied up in such evil.

This is purely your imagination projecting on me. In reality, I stand for something more moral than what you stand for - because what you stand for can only be achieved through brute force.

Dude… You have the option of *becoming one of the overlords*. Not in the sense of an evil oppressor, but in the sense of being wealthy. We live in what is perhaps the most meritocratic society in history. You can sit at home typing on a little plastic box and, if you do it right, make hundreds of millions of dollars. What you imagine to be some superior "legitimate government" alternative is, in reality, much more likely to become a small corrupt crony elite of back-stabbers and social climbers - like what the Nazi and Soviet leaderships were.

Full blown fascists who had failed to create atomic weapons a few years prior, thereby dooming their nation to certain defeat in the war as the Western Allies got the technology first. Yes, they were good scientists. Notice though, how many other good scientists NatSoc drove out of Germany - and not just Jewish ones, either.

LOL. As if there's all kinds of empirical validation in this thread from other people.

Text in the OP reads like some religious shit. "They don't believe in the mainstream media" We're heathens to be burned at the stake.

In a sense, yes. But unlike NatSoc without the mass killing and war. Why? Partly because compared to NatSoc, the present society requires fewer external enemies for its self-propagation and justification. How is what you propose any better than the current state? The current state is pretty good.

Tons of scientists fled Nazi Germany. Notice how the most scientifically advanced nations in the world are Western liberal democracies, not more authoritarian states.

Even ignoring that pizzagate is real, it's common knowledge that mohamed was a pedophile and so are all his current year namesakes.

Oh yes, let's definitely start with Seattle. South Seattle to Renton is nothing but niggers and mexicans.

The writings in the picture you linked are perhaps the most absurd self-delusion I have ever read on the Internet, and that's saying a lot. It's literally Scientology-level self-delusion. Notice the incredibly intricate maneuvers that are needed to justify interpreting the situation in a way that makes the writers happy.

Yes, and their economies aren't exactly doing great, are they? China excluded… which is not really comparable, since it is a giant manufacturing nation and not yet a US/Europe-level economy.

Aww, the nice authoritarians with no power. Sure, I should totally trust these nice authoritarians who love to joke about extermination and genocide…

These folks most likely exist only in your imagination.

It's amazing to watch you cultists basically openly communicate about the cult mechanisms you are performing to maintain your narratives, without realizing at all that this is what you're doing.

Why didn't you listen? You could have chosen GNU/Linux. You could have chosen to be free.

Incorrect user our views are based not on ideology, but on observation and nature.

We will no sooner slide into mental degredation and lose our argumentative sure footing than a nigger will be capable of abstract thought. So while one day niggers might be capable of waiting and get to eat two marshmellows, all eveidence everywhere proves that they do not. Now if niggers start thinking, the surely we will adjust.

Ideology to us is not the prescriptive plan to set humanity towards utopia via some political or religious or philisophical directive, as it is to leftist retards. No ideology to us is the debate on what methods, and systems of organization alleviate the faults of humanity, and the individual. That by organizing a society to hold the self responsible to improve not only the self but the society, and providing the tools to do so. While making an environment as free from wreckless violence, hazard, hygenic dysfunction, degeneracy of the mind, heart, soul and body.

I for one think that and all white planet acquired through the mass organized extermination of sub 120 iq, and all niggers, kikes, mudshits, spics, fags, trannies, and their lovers would lead to near perfect society, as close to a utopia as possible regardless of organization. I know this and believe it as my own ideology as I have experienced many different kinds of organized human societies and communities, and across all the different kinds and types, the ones with all whites always succeed.

Don't be silly. There are no gypsy scientists.

For "independent thinkers" you lolberg faggots sure are repetitive.

As much as I disagreed with that faggot that kind of hotpockery was kinda uncalled for. I needed his posts as point of inb4: reference for future "individual thinking" faggots.

Its like these people learned nothing during the election cycle, and think we didn't either.

With a loud bang at the back of their skulls.

Yeah it's not like our ideology is so fragile we need to delete dissenting posts like Holla Forums, that was a little much mods. It's not like lolbergtarians are even that bad as long as they support us during the DOTR.

stupid fucking rachposter faggot mods

…Wow. I'll make sure not to share my opinion here. I thought the time for arguments was over.

Also I'm not that guy

why the fuck are you moving to new york then

HAHAHAHAHAHAhaHaHaHahahahahaha…….

Holy shit, the things you have to read.

yis!

Why not? :'^)

At the very least this time it actually was a genuine leftist, I'm getting banned every other day for framing issues in a more abstract way than the mods are able to comprehend. Just yesterday I got banned for responding to a shill who was claiming Hitler was psychotic or some other kike bullshit, so I respond to him with
I was quite clearly taking the piss out of the shill, but theisraelmoonman banned me for a week for "Chronic shitposting". Fuck, the mods here suck. I used to distrust those who regularly ban evaded, but now I understand it's an absolute necessity when dealing with useless gits like we've been lumbered with.

Yeah, every civil war up until now has been a purely domestic affair.

Fuck that, I want to get along with russia, but I don't want their armies here. We don't need them, we have our own military.

Why hello there, Doom guy.

Good analysis. I haven't read it yet myself, but some of my libshit friends were reading it tonight and their wimpy brain will have probably incorporated the concepts into something they can call their own by tomorrow. My takedown was going to be simply based on the author's misuse of the allegory of the cave actually supporting the Trump movement. You provide some greater substance. Props, bro.

Are there ANY libshit strongholds directly on the border?
Can't wait to see libshit cities under siege by patriotic Americans.

Don't forget that prominent BLM leaders had their emails hacked and some stuff about them being in talks with people in the Obama administration about pushing for civil war. At the time when this came out, the belief was that Obama was probably going to try to push a civil war angle to prevent an election from taking place at all. If it was legit info, it could just be the case that the DNC was playing a long-game con.

The article is trash. This faggot is delusional if he thinks there's any grounds to impeach Trump.

No, find your own shitskins and Jews to kill.

For graduate school, I'm a STEMfag.

Massively importing food from Brazil and Mexico would make inflation in these countries rise sharply, apart from a lack of food. It would push all of America, from North to South, into chaos. Remembering that the dollar would implode in such a situation, they might not even be able to import anything. Who would accept money from a nation in civil war?

Probably jewish. Jews are all "redpilled" in the sense that they know the truth about the bullshit they push, but obviously that doesn't count. It's like saying Agent Smith in the Matrix was redpilled. The redpill/bluepill labels don't really apply to (((those))) in power.

Only cuckchan faggots roll for shit.

took me decades to go from far-left to vaguely identitarian. from there it took me a couple of months on Holla Forums to go full NatSoc.

Your inferiority complex is showing, Britbong. Read up on what American soldiers did to the Japs in the Pacific theater. Read up on what the American soldiers did to the enemy in Vietnam. Then say we can't be brutal. And I've heard stories from soldiers that were in Afghanistan that match.

Read this quote and take it in. It was an officer talking to Philip Caputo who was in Vietnam as a correspondent.
"Before you leave here, Sir, you’re going to learn that one of the most brutal things in the world is your average nineteen-year-old American boy."

Listening to a fucking Brit, or any fucking Eurocuck, arrogantly talk down to Americans is like listening to a bunch of delusional leftists. You are all in countries full of emasculated shells of men without even the slightest hint of a rebelious spirit. You faggots will lose half your remaining population to miscegination before the end, and your current generations of adult men will never rise up or fight back. I've seen euros in America handle guns for the first time and they quiver like little girls. Your only hope is your kids (if you even have any) being raise in the hellhole of Europe will be hardened and resist it.

The key principle of that dichotomy, which insidiously sneaks itself into the minds of people that engage in discourse involving it, is that you cannot better your environment, your identity and your own intellectual and spiritual well-being through the betterment of society, that all your people have to offer you is a mechanized, impersonal mass that you are held in opposition to and must subdue yourself against, as opposed to an empty indulgent consumption which is all that free-thinking intellectuals™ ever aspire to. I'd assert in contrast that "individualist" hedonism and "collectivist" groupthink reflect the same underlying lack of identity and direction, as do the spiritual cultivation of the individual and the cultivation of his society the abundance thereof. Pretty much as put it.

Hello FBI

ISHYGDDT

If this were a rorschach test, I would call that pic a dying eagle.

Or a rising phoenix.

Amen. Getting real sick of Eurocucks telling me how to live my life, especially when it comes to rebellion and taking up arms. There's a reason the Jews tried to poz this country up so hard, they knew we'd do unspeakable things to them if we ever found out what they did to us. Even Hitler didn't actually massacre his enemies like we do, I mean fuck look what we did to our BROTHERS doing World War 2. Now imagine what we'd do to a totally dehumanized enemy. (Hint: we did it to Japan, twice)

Damn, nice catch

Defeatist cunt. Its clearly a Phoenix reborn with new life, springing from the ashes.

no, you have your own major shit and possible revolution to sort out but i'd definitely fight with an aussie
my grandpa fought with aussies in vietnam. the aussies got drunk and killed gooks like it was just another day out hunting with their friends
they're shitposting incarnate, which we need for our meme powered soldiers

Id rather fight with Emus than Strayans.

They were ethnic nationalist socialists who advocated for socialism as a means of protection from English economic control, as the Jews controlled Germany. Whats that make them, shill?

They had fucking union in their name ffs.The United Kingdom is the communist country, 4 ethnicities stuck together because one conquered the others.

Also:

Banworthy.

Sure, whatever you say lad

Maybe because they're pro-United Kingdom and pro-union with England? Having 'union' in their name doesn't instantly make you a communist.
But you know what does? Being a marxist.

Also
Nice meme

What we need to happen is BOTH of the following.

Firs , Trump enacts term limits.

Second, Trump is impeached.

Here's why.

Have you heard of the term "Moving the over-ton window?"

With Term Limits the Establishment Neocon Career politicians would be thrown out. After that were to happen then after every two terms we have more and more nationalist Politicians becoming elected..

Republican voters would become extremely hostile toward the Neo-Cons after impeachment.
If trump is impeached Republicans would become White Nationalist.

Not a thing
Not a thing

Sorry, but if it ain't British I don't give a shit.

Defending literal marxists again are we? No, Holla Forums isn't compromised

Feels bad man.

You guys are nearly as responsible as the kikes for the current state of Europe so this attitude is utterly unsurprising.

Take responsibility for yourself. "white" is an American meme.

Are you really so stupid you don't understand an aggregate? Anyway fuck off with your D&C.

BEGONE VILE ANGLO
HOW MANY OF YOU MUST OUR RANGERS MURDER

Checked

He's a kike mate. He knew their kvetching was based on lies from the very beginning.

That is what we have been and how we got here. What I fear is oldfags stagnating at an ideology evolved from the processes you describe but longer participates in them. Observation and argumentation is our lifeblood, if we rely solely on memes the best we can hope for is to gain sheep. If we want to grow as an intellectual base we need to revive intellectual discussion which as I am sure you are aware has declined since the second and third exodus and our exposure during the election. It may be tedious for some to retread old arguments that are concluded in your mind but this is a vector in which we convince those we have destabilized though memes.

I don't desire Russian involvement or military in the states but that is exactly what will happen in the case of a civil war.

lock him somewhere dark with a high end pc and decent internet, he'll love it

I recently read some chapters from a book that went into some alternative theories about Watergate, basically saying it was a set up by the CIA. Seems pretty related to all this "evidence" floating around about Trump's supposed election espionage.

http:// whowhatwhy.org/2012/05/07/watergate-revelations-the-coup-against-nixon-part-1-of-3/
http:// whowhatwhy.org/2012/05/08/watergate-revelations-the-coup-against-nixon-part-2-of-3/
http:// whowhatwhy.org/2012/05/10/watergate-revelations-the-coup-against-nixon-part-3-of-3/

The first part talks about Nixon's rise in politics and his connections to the Bush family (And a bit about the Kennedy assassination. The second part is the most relevant to the set up of watergate. Pretty long read, haven't finished the 3rd chapter yet, looks to be about the actual impeachment trial itself.

The kind of lolbertardians who voted for Johnson over Trump would not be on our side in a civil war. Those kinds are the useful idiot weed lmao libertardians who run in leftist circles. The kind of libertarians who would be on our side all supported Trump, like molymeme and some of the anti-neocon "right libertarians" and Hoppeans. Hell, even ancap kike Walter Block was pushing for Trump.

I personally like how he think I'd continue paying my mortgage or allow myself to be evicted.

Things never change.

Your points are well-taken, but you don't seem to grasp the big picture. The negro is biologically predisposed to antisocial behavior, and fully 85% are fundamentally incapable of contributing to a modern society in any way.

Fucking them up with welfare dependency, toxic cultural influences, and unchecked sheboon upbringings only exacerbates their issues. The Jews have weaponized these subhumans against white civilization. This problem can only be totally resolved with industrial eugenics or the mass removal of the undesirable population.

Lurk moar.

Paki detected.

Liberals will often quip that conservatives are stupid and that only high IQ people like themselves should vote. However, they will start screaming racism if you actually implement something like a voter literacy test or even *gasp* a franchise system like that of Rhodesia.

Woah woah woah. That's where this guy is dead fucking wrong.

We're keeping a constant and careful eye on the MSM

cute

Fact

Fact

Fact

Fact

Go damage control some other thread, faggot.

Vietnam was 58K US dead to 1.3 million V.C. killed. They claim 500K of that 1.3 million where civilians.

58K vs 1.3M.

And those US service men had to fight the VC and the cucked US government who was tying 1 hand behind their back. If the US Military was let totally of the chain they would have ripped across that county like a buzzsaw in months.

It's not call of duty, if you're still holding your ground and the enemy hasn't take it, you've won. As for the other part, politics are half the battle.

I love when people bring up those wars. The American military machine is the most powerful the world has ever known. It is well known that in those wars we were not fighting to win. Insurgency is not some unbeatable thing that people make it out to be. Look at how the Americans utterly crushed the amerindian insurgency. Look at how the British crushed the Boer insurgency. When a powerful conventional force fights to win against an insurgency it is quite easy. When they don't fight to win then the insurgency can eventually break the other's will to stay there. The way for a large powerful conventional force to defeat an insurgency is the same way the Americans and British defeated their insurgencies. They round people up, depopulate large tracts of land and kill any resistance. Very easy. Nothing the insurgency can do about it. Those wars were for kike military industrial complex to make money, to instate a kike central bank, to control what currency oil is bought and sold with and to destabilize Israeli neighbors for kike imperialism among other things. They were not fought to win on purpose from the highest levels of government.

This is true. Vietnam was not fought to win.

You just outed yourself as a retarded faggot who doesn't understand basic tactics of modern war. Why don't you go lookup Search and Destroy tactics in Vietnam and come back? You clearly have no concept of modern military combat or tactics. Please stop pretending your opinion is valid.

What a ridiculous strawman, he never claimed it's Call fo Duty.
He implied that kill counts are important in the study of warfare (which is correct) and based on these kill counts,claimed that had the US military been let off the chain, they would have annhiliated the country (which is very likely correct).

Here's the thing, after the recent US election, politics has changed forever and there's no going back. It wouldn't even have mattered even if Trump lost, all that matters is that it's over and it's another critical change in US politics much like the dixie shift or rise of the neoconservatives was, who are on their way out.

i think that's obvious. what was it fought for then? sorry for asking to be spoonfed.

Shitlibs are truly beyond parody

Vietnam was a mistake.

Funny thing is that the only times I got banned was for defending the mods when Holla Forums was spamming "rulecukc" like a year ago all over while the mods were apparently to scared to be accused of making a hugbox. I am not sure what made them so triggerhappy recently, though the constant CTR and TRS shilling before the elections might have broken them.

I assume these are the "bad guys" so I don't see much point in watching it.

Liberals' complete lack of self-awareness strikes again.

Kek, have a (You)

Don't forget the weirdly large but quarantined jewish areas.

There isn't even proof that the DNC was hacked, since they refused to let the FBI examine their systems. Wikileaks claim it was a deliberate leak by an insider, physically handed over : I'm inclined to believe them rather than a pack of proven liars.

The Podesta emails were obtained by phishing though, the email used to do it is contained in that dump.

Yep, food riots have happened several times in South America in recent years just through price increases caused by changes in US bioethanol policy. The increase in demand that would be caused in this scenario would be on a whole other level, to the point it would probably risk causing revolutions in those countries too.

It was my wallpaper for quite a while

They were still dirty commies, user, that's a good enough reason. We got to remove a million commies from the planet. It also provided us another benefit that wasn't even intentional: it greatly lowered the population of Vietnamese that would later come to infect the West Coast.

Yeah, yeah. Here's your brutal American. Newsflash, Vietnam was fought by LARPers.

Please fucking do something retarded and carry out that fucking communist revolution you've always wanted, you fucking pinkos. This boner isn't getting any more erect.

t. Soon-to-be-hasguns user

Maybe he missed the map that shows the part of California where food is grown is extremely conservative. Those coastal assholes need to cross mountain passes to get to the central valley. There are very few of these which will make them easy to cut off. They will never make it.

If they want a revolution that will overthrow the U.S. Government, impeach Trump. See how that works out for them. We are waiting to burn it down.

Because their public are silly millennials who just understand in these terms.

the left has no food production save California as most other rural places are right wing as fuck (and that's not gonna feed chicago or new york)
They may have some manufacturing but most of it moved out of the cities
They aren't the most popular in the military
And they aren't the majority of gun owners

Even so I see them lasting about 2-5 years longer if serious outside help arrives

That's essentially the thesis of 'Carnage and Culture.' Western forces favor the decisive battle.

I assume this is because, on some level, they're smart enough to know that ANYTHING BESIDES a decisive battle is consigning oneself and one's family to the eternal war of all against all. Who the fuck wants that? Muslims.

For some reason that made me think of monster hunter

Why do I get the impression she sprained her ankle working in a naval office?

There would be no civil rights if whites hadn't given them to you. How many blacks died during Jim Crow anyway?

Oh ok, now she reveals herself, she wants more gibs

Alex Jones is being sued for investigating P1zzagate you tube.com/watch?v=TI37yMCxRas 20:34 get the word out plz

God I miss that show

you have my bump

Trump is too skilled and resistant to be called a useful idiot. Just doesn't fit well.

as is rural california

#ResistGlobalism
#ResistCommunism

Can't wait for the next Crusade; and I'm not even very religious, but I still want to jump in to the fun!

No, we nuked Japan to scare Russia and anyone that would oppose us after the war was over. We were the only nation with nukes at that time, and Japan was the perfect opportunity to demonstrate that, if necessary, we could and WOULD use them.

I remember when our president declared war on terrorism.

LOL. You done watching Achmed fuck your wife yet? I don't need your sorry ass to teach me how to be a fucking cuck. Take that Muslim dick out of your mouth you fucking faggot before you speak.

Under rated post.

Doesn't that make it even worse?

Stay mad, britcuck

There is kinda a way to know where the boundaries will fall based off of economics.

blog.bloglocal.net/map-of-us-based-on-wheres-george-data/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/us-commutes-reveal-new-economic-megaregions-map/
america2050.org/2013/12/eleven-us-megaregions.html

Do these retards really not realize that just like every other state, they rural part is red? You'd thinks with mouths like these they have never left their little coastal towns.

brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/

You'd be better off just working with a /k/ommando squad in exchange for using one of their rifles

Come to Texas faggot

Soon Brother, but not yet

Texas is the better option for the beginnings of a white homeland for a variety of reasons

I imagine their first thought is that they will be able to just throw money at them. When that doesn't work they will probably try to take it from them.

At that point they don't realize they will probably get shot.

They told me I'd never amount to anything when I dropped out of college, looks like I made the right decision if this is what passes for intelligence in 2017.

Provos are more along the lines of white nationalists with socialistic tendencies.

The provos were the actual "famous" IRA - the bombers.

"Repatriate to Britain all ye who call it home - save Ireland for the Irish; not for London, or for Rome"

Last I checked you can't eat CDs

It's a nice town and all but just why?

trump pls don't deny his visa, I have tickets to see him this year

Ah yes, we're the crazy ones for not noticing the writing on the wall in the form of wholly unsubstantiated, vague claims.

I don't think that this faggot invented that term. Even if he did then it's quite appropriate. It means civil/economic collapse and is different from SHTF which could be a hurricane or Survival situation which could be being lost in the woods

That stat is mostly a lie. If you count total south vietnam forces lost its also in the millions you are just showing burgers to make it look like you took on that million by yourself

"They aren't getting the same brainwashing we're getting! PANIC!"
Actually, that's the wonderful part. More than ever, the public is paying attention to what the government is doing, and for once, they like it.
Liberal projection. They live in a world where Russian hackers made voters and the electoral college pick Donald Trump even though they believe Hillary really won.

Aww, the Jews want to lay off the identity politics. Isn't that special.

Never happening. The most they'll do is "accidentally" drop tons of supplies and ammo near rebel forces just like Obama "accidentally" armed and funded ISIS.

Holy shit, this is so close it's scary.

FUCKING WHY.

Naaah, that the last thing Russia will do. They will be busy liberating Eastern Europe, Sweden and Middle East.
Civil War in US means eurokikes and the saudis losing nuclear protection.

Yes.

Right Wing Death Squads now.

100% this, if battle lines are drawn, I will be there with my rifle to fight for my people. So will some of my friends, those that get it.

There's likely a few million americans who would stand beside us.

University of Montana has some good STEM programs.

Libtards are disgusting, I'm not even from USA and i know every lie, manipulation and dirty tricks of this disgusting group and no you disgusting piece of shit, we have videos, audio, emails, proves, evidences, facts stop trying to manipulate and be fake news like CNN, this garbage have even low rates but every corrupt left-wing media only copy and paste garbage of the industry and corrupt media owned by democrats dirty tricks, race bait, liars, corrupt, party, or with lobby, monopoly of this disgusting party in their industried who need to be destroyed, the people who fall for the media owned by democrats party are dumb animaos or are just evil who want to think in take advantage of theior dirty tricks.

YEARS OF MANIPULATION, YEARS OF CYNICAL AND DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR, YEARS OF MONOPOLY AND LOBBY OF THIS DISGUSTING TRASH GROUP, KEK WILL GIVE EVERY BAD KARMA AND EVERYTHING OF HORRIBLE AGAINST THEM AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED AND PRAISE KEK MAKE THEY LOSE MORE THEIR LOBBY, MONOPOLY AND ESTABLSHMENT

I'm not even from USA, my english is horrible but is batlantly every horrible disgusting dirty trick manipulated by democrats party in all the industries, media, propaganda, lobby, everything owned by them for years of m