Why do normalfags ruin everything?

Why do normalfags ruin everything?
Will they leave nothing alone?
Are they like the aliens in Independence Day where they move from planet to planet to drain its resources? Except the planets are movies/series and the resources are memes/greatness.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadevids.com/2017/04/19/nathan-damigo-is-our-greatest-ally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your first mistake was thinking we deserved to be left alone in the first place.

What, tattoos? I agree. I always thought it was best to leave those reserved to only tough motherfuckers like gang members, inmates, sailors, bikers, etc, and tattoos like skulls, dragons, swords, or the full body Yakuza tattoo. But now I see limp-wristed faggots all covered in fucking pop-culture tattoos; it really brings down the idea I had of them. It's the same as what's happened to large beards and mustaches.
There's nothing wrong with tattoos or beards, but these faggots and bulldykes make them look like ass.

well who'd have guessed that one.
the funny part is Justin Roiland, the show's creator, is pretty soft on Hitler and probably isn't in favor of antifa doing anything.
Take this clip for instance.
It just has a jew get murdered for literally no reason and the audience seems to be meant to laugh along with it (I did)

God dammit I fucking hate the fanbase.
Thanks to those pukes, there probably won't be a 4th season that takes everything back to what season 1 was. There were glimpses of it in Season 3 with a few episodes. It's obvious they could go back to that if they really wanted to, if Dan Harmon wasn't such a progressive jewish cunt.

Lmao

Antifa is basically just the new cause du jour for bored college kids who like totally had their minds blown by poli sci 101 and daddy's money lesbians as far as I can tell. Not 100 percent normalfaggotry bease the autism levels are impressive but it's one of the tamest and acceptable ways to be a rebel in your own mind.

Before you say it, yes I'm aware of the parallels with their opposite numbers.

Community 2.0
Get ready for the puppet episode

Yet there's also a scene where ebil natzees and someone against faggotry get beat up.

The eternal self inflicted curse of being a co creator/writer is having to stand by and watch your esteemed colleague write dumb shit or mandate retarded new directions because he has an equal but retarded say in things. Fuck rick and mortgage but if one of the creators isn't complete trash then he needs to unhitch himself asap from this shitshow.

Sorry to break it to you but a lot of those bikers are actually the "faggots" you despise. The typical image of a homosexual in the 50's would've been a drug-addled biker thug, the idea of gay men being effete, groomed and sassy is a very recent invention. As for sailors, gang members, inmates - speaks for itself.

Depends where you live. In America they are a bunch of LARP kiddies getting angry at nothing but in a lot of Europe they are a trained paramilitary authorised to do anything the police / military can including use of firearms.

I knew the case in yuroland is different but wasn't aware they were sactioned and trained by authorities. Interesting and sadly unsurprising. Even burnouts and tunnel vision ed idealists can be dangerous in that kind of scenario. The obsession with stateside politics here lately makes me assume it's our spergs being discussed. Will try to curb that urge.

they have one thing in common no matter where they live. they dislike garbage cans.

They probably view trash cans and dumpsters as porky hoarding the food and materials needed for the broke ass revolutionaries to survive and other throw them. Remember comrade, clean streets and public health are the lies of capatalist pig dogs.

Sam Hyde respectfully disagrees.

Those tats are sick.

But your idea of centrism is not falling for the bagelian dialectic. I'm either kosher choice A or kosher choice B and any attempt to step outside of that makes me a "centrist". You and your thought process belong in the trash.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm talking about you faggots that harp on about "muh lefties" and "muh right wingers" like they are the only available options.

so you are strasserist or some other special snowflake faggot?

Mostly I assume that they are aware that other options exist but that the dominant paradigm in burgerland(because only americans boil it down to left/right except in rare cases) is left/right and the other options are so inconsequential that humoring them is a waste of time at the present juncture.

Nope. Some left wing views are fine if they are being applied in a homogeneous society and some right wing views are good for maintaining that society, I just pick and choose what I like and mash it together.

It's a garbage way to think. Also the American left and right are basically the same thing with some minor differences.

That still doesn't help much when the other creator is… well, this

Economic leftism, which is dysgenic, is only remotely 'fine" if there are eugenics programs to override their counterproductive effects. Giving the lowest strata of society free shit when they can't take care of themselves is horrendously irresponsible if you make no effort to ensure they aren't outbreeding those who are actually competent and net contributors to society.

Well in a theoretical discussion it absolutely is garbage but it is the sad reality when talking about the actual state of their government and the fact that no meaningful third party has risen whatsoever because apparently their general populace is very fucking attached to the two party system and roadblock laws are thrown up constantly to keep it that way in one of the rare cases of bipartisanship left there.

How do people arrive at this conclusion?

If you removed the lowest strata of society, do you think imageboard users would actually remain? Supporting eugenics is suicidal (the exception being positive eugenics I.e paying people to not have children)

America seems very silly in their two party system. What happens if you like guns and nationalised healthcare? What if you are pro-abortion but also want small government?

You swallow your distaste and pick which is more important to you and vote accordingly I guess. That or pick your poison between casting your moral victory vote for whatever powerless party that sneaked onto the ballot and has no fucking chance of winning or checking out completely.

I like how they animated the pupils

You can't have everything, decide what is most important and vote in that.

National Bolshievism

I meant that as a question.

bagelian dialectic?

look, if you're a fence sitter or you just don't care, one of the sides of people that care about stuff, the ones that end up winning…are gonna force you to care about stuff at gunpoint.

And nothing of value was lost

south park in a nutshell

renegadevids.com/2017/04/19/nathan-damigo-is-our-greatest-ally/

Its about the bigger picture

antifa never fails to give me a chuckle

Antifa is far from new.

It has some pretty humble roots in the USA, when in the 80's they mostly got into fights with Skinheads at punk venues.