Unholy alliance between leftists and radical Muslims

An “ unholy alliance” between anti-Trump leftists and radical Muslims is beginning to emerge all over America. President Trump’ s recent executive order that restricted immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries is bringing a very strange mixture of people out to street protests. On the one hand you have hardcore Muslims that are chanting “ Allahu Akbar” and that believe that Islamic law will someday prevail over the U.S. Constitution, and on the other hand you have radical leftists marching right next to them that are protesting for “ women’ s rights” , “ gay rights” and “ civil rights” . The ironic thing about all of this is that if the radical Muslims have their way, the leftists will either convert to Islam someday or will be completely destroyed. But for now they need one another, and so a very odd marriage of convenience has taken place.

Later on in this article I want to discuss the very unusual “ I Am Muslim Too” protest that just took place in Times Square in New York City, but first I want to talk about what happened when the Nation of Islam held their annual meeting in Detroit over the weekend. It is being reported that thousands of people in the audience were enthusiastically chanting “ Allahu Akbar” as Louis Farrakhan made his way to the stage, and Farrakhan made it abundantly clear to those assembled that he plans to oppose Trump every step of the way…

“I’m here to talk to all of you who are shaking in your boots” over Trump being president, Farrakhan said. Imitating a person who’s worried about Trump, Farrakhan said: “What are we going to do, the president is bad. He’s the president and he don’t like black people. He don’t like Mexicans. He don’t like Muslims.”
archive.is/GYble
Farrakhan then said: “Maybe so. Who cares? We don’t give a damn what he likes or what he doesn’t like.

“Have no fear … the future is ours. Time for the liberation of our people.”

Perhaps it is not much of a surprise for thunderous chants of “ Allahu Akbar” to be heard at a Nation of Islam conference, but you definitely wouldn’ t expect to hear the same thing in Times Square in New York City.

But that is precisely what happened on Sunday. According to the Daily Caller, an Islamic call to prayer during the “ I Am Muslim Too” protest included the familiar phrase…

Sunday’s anti-Trump rally in New York City featured a Muslim “Allahu Akbar” call to prayer and comparisons between President Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

jdl-uk.org/2012/04/anders-breivik-kangaroo-court-and-lies.html
wsj.com/articles/mccain-makes-secret-trip-to-syria-in-midst-of-u-s-assessment-1487795458
youtube.com/watch?v=CTqW62Vw8Zc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020732/Norway-shooting-Anders-Behring-Breivik-plastic-surgery-look-Aryan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know Anders Breivik predicted all of this in 2011 and shot up and island full of marxists to try to catch Europe's attention and stop it?

Muslims and lefties are both into pedophilia so not much of a surprise there really. Also bump.

See his interviews with Alex Jones before election. Farrakhan claimed to like Trump since he wouldn't take the Jews' money and said he was correct to want to keep out muslims since many were going to blow shit up.

This has been going on for years, retard

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/loud-arab-call-prayer-times-square-muslims-protest-trump-shout-allahu-akbar-video/

Karl Marx was a Kike. The Kikes use the Mudslimes as their useful idiots to spread terror and bring Western nations into war as well as clear out land for Greater Israel. Simple as that.
>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

He did this for his isreali jewish brethren, The Jewish Defence League and Pam Gellers jewish con-trick counter jihad orgs, who were the only people to eulogise over the zionist terrorist Breivik until a few years later when the CIA-co-opted nationalist movement went totally pro zionist neo-con jew crazy.

Will someone lead these crowds in a recitation of the shahada so we can just dox these whores to their local imams the next time they post a picture of something Haram on faceberg and let the honor killings do the rest?

You realize this is complete horseshit correct? I'm not going to start a debate on whether what he did was oral or immoral given his nation's predicament, but watch the video and tell me this is something the Jews would want no rimes to see.
Or , better yet, read his manifesto. The Words aren't as attuned to the Jewish problem since it's not right in their faces, although in his manifesto he does admit "America has a real Jewish Problem."
To pull off what he did, he must have an IQ in the high 140s. You will never convince me that any average Scandi law enforcement was involved in a coverup simply because they are compulsively moral.
This sort of shit is where too much fucking Alex Jones bullshit thinking takes over on this board. Is it really that hard to believe that a White man seeing his fucking nation destroyed just finally had enough and snapped?
Why did he target who he did rather than the shitskins themselves? He explains all this in detail. He says he wanted the elites who were opening the gates to start feeling the effects everyday, lower class Norwegians have to put up with every day. Also, this was not the pleasant little summer camp the media has painted it to be. It was an ==indoctrination camp==.
Also, FYI, the average age of those killed was 21.9. The average age of US Marines killed in the Jewish war in Iraq was 19.5 I've never seen any evidence of anything other than that he hoped to inspire through "propaganda of the deed" and to make it harder for the Jews to label him as "Nazi" since it's a bad branding move. He has apparently since moved on and realized he'll be smeared either way.
SIMPLY WATCH THE VIDEO FROM SUMMER 2011 AND TELL ME IF ALL HE PREDICTED HAS NOT COME TRUE

You have to watch his video– Knights Templar 2083– on a full screen to be able to read the text. All he said has unfolded in the West EXACLY as he said it would. In 2011 in the West, you had no real concrete alliance between "Islam and Suicidal Humanists."
Letting in these animals is surely Jewish policy. Which is why he went for the elites and the Jews rather than the animals themselves. Before you make any judgement, simply watch the video (which was produced sometime in Spring 2011) and, 6 years later, tell me if literally everything has not come to pass to where it's now undeniable.

fuck you, faggot

Up till a few years ago, no one would have dared try to promote the pro-jew, pro-isreal, pro-queer, liberal zionist terrorist, until the movement got so pozzed and kiked that now they think we've all lost our memories to the degree that we'll hail a kike a hero, made famous for killing white kids with isreali Mossad assistance for protesting against isreal.

His manifesto cited every jewish counter-jihad as his influence calling on dumb goyim to support the Zionist system and ideology.

Why don't you join the IDF if you want to fight isreal's wars so badly?

Have a read of the only group to champion zionist terrorist freemason kike-alike Breivik the Jewish Defence League.

#Itsoktokillcommunists

It's more than okay to kill any Marxist or Zionist, neither jewish paradigm is good

you've never fucking read his manifesto you dumb shit. You're throwing around "kike without knowing wtf you're talking about. This is why this place blows now– you take all your leddit and 4cuck bullshit and bring it here.
I'm not even going to try to get through to you, you're not smart enough. It's a simply yes or no question: HAS EVERYTHING HE PREDICTED IN HIS VIDEO FROM 7 YEARS COME TRUE?

Also, I don't believe for a fucking second you've read his manifesto. He explains his Pr strategy and what' he's doing because he knew the MSM would try to smear him as a Nazi and he was trying to get as much propaganda value for the bang as possible.

It's all fucking written out. Not only written out, it's in fucking video. Worse than fucking niggers these days. Spencer is right about one thing; the West is now a post-literate society. I had the same initial reaction, and it took people on VNN (back before Glenn Miller went off and it became a honey pot) to have it explained to me and I went to the source.

It simply makes you feel better about being a fucking coward to demean what he did. In Norway, the Jewish problem is not in their faces as much as in the ZOG. He's certainly Jew-Wise though and says in his writing "America has a major Jewish problem."

And I fucking said, I was not here to debate the morality of what he did, but he did it by himself and for noble motives. How did he justify it? the same way soldiers have have for 3,000 years.
tl;dr- go back to fucking Alex Jones and order more "male vitality." You sure as shit aren't going to read his manifesto, or even watch his video. Hey, maybe he should have "rapped" it and had whores "twerking" in the background?

Trips of truth. It was American Jews specifically.
http:// europeaninstitute.org/index.php/current-issue-181/123-european-affairs/ea-april-2011/1282-in-smart-power-shift-us-now-actively-cultivating-muslim-minorities-in-the-eu

The (((USA))) is literally cultivating Muslim voting blocks in Europe to hamstring any attempts at European nationalism rising. They use them in the same way they use spics here.

wsj.com/articles/mccain-makes-secret-trip-to-syria-in-midst-of-u-s-assessment-1487795458

Here's a video from England 1970s
There is no prediction, its been happening since before most on this board were born, only now all niggers and pakis and 3rd world filth are called "da moozlims" now as it suits the lying jews agenda.
Europe has a 3rd world invasion problem, all instigated by the kike, the jew wants us to concern ourselves about just one group rather than the entire problem.

jews control all our governments, media and industries, the invasion of Europe was too far gone by the mid 70's that if immigration was stopped back then as Thatcher promised (she is the Trump of her time, completely dominated by jewry by plays a conservative traditionalist in lip service), we'd still have been outnumbered in our homelands by 2017 because of the birthrates of 3rd worlders being higher than the natives.
There is no prediction made in the last 7 years that hasn't been said 40 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTqW62Vw8Zc

I'm not debating the central role of the kikery in vast majority of things.
What the fuck does that video have to do with anything? I'll repeat, since you're a fucking weasel. EVERYTHING HE SAID IN HIS VIDEO SINCE 2011 has come true.
Not in increments, scumbag, but with a MASS INVASION OF MILLIONS. IF you weren't an illiterate cocksucker and read his manifesto, he understood all this.

He discusses his PR right down to wearing makeup in photos even though it "sounds a bit gay." He'd been planning what he did for 3+ years. His concern was keeping the Jews from spinning it in such a way and to get maximum exposure for his views.

Now that it has become clear retards like you don't read, he's gone full NS and gives a Sieg Heil in every public appearance. If any of your bullshit added up, why is he sieg heiling now?

You can't have this discussion because you WON'T FUCKING READ. He killed 73 commies, he described exactly why he was doing it. It's the same exact shit Trump does with "You think walls don't work? Ask Israel." So the fence-sitters either have to condemn the kikes for their wall or admit that walls do work.

Throughout his manifesto, he constantly mentions Nippon and South Korea as "successful monocultural societies. So sick ofthis pusst leddit bullshit in here "no! Democrats are the REAL racists!"

OWN the racism and own it when someone actually strikes a successful blow. Moral or not? Not debating that. It did wake up the Norwegian elites and that's the primary reason, as bad as shit is in Norway now, it's not fucking Sweden.

And you can 100% thank Breivik for that. When the Scandi elites are forced to drink the poison they've been pouring into the well, shit suddenly changes. You can't compare the role on Jewry in the ZOG and how obvious it is to the role in Scandi nations.

He explains in his writing–again and again– he keeps mention "israel" and even describes NSism as a "hate ideology" to keep the Jews from t him as "muh nazis." This is someone with an IQ in the 140s. He understood PR and what the media would do, and tried to avoid it.

If, and I say this with serious doubt you're a genuine user.
If you have any honesty and integrity about you, read the Jewish Defence league webpage I linked earlier and read the comments from open jewish hasbara antifa-kikes.

They were the only people trying to promote the notion at the time, it was only recently that the reinvention of zionist crypto-Breivik has been put forward.

Every prediction you so vocally state, was made by every nationalist white man in the 1970's.

Do you understand the self-evident nature of what I say?

So how does a crypto kike, who had plastic surgery with the aim "to make himself look more Aryan, saying something akin to the agitation that the JDL have been actively spamming on these types of Nat/Soc boards a few years ago amount to anything more than typical kikery.

Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik had plastic surgery to look more Aryan, claims intelligence chief
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020732/Norway-shooting-Anders-Behring-Breivik-plastic-surgery-look-Aryan.html

There's a chance [slimas it is] you're not any one of the multitudes of hasbara kike we get here, but on the offchance you're genuinely not a kike, it would be wise to understand nothing Breivik said was revelatory, the kikes have been setting you up for this clash of civilisations for decades, not just since Breivik the zionist terrorist came along.

Brevik said good things about Israel for two reasons:

1. To short-circuit accusations of antisemitism
2. To make racial ethnostates the issue

His manifesto put the media in the position of either discussing ethnonationalism, or ignoring ideas altogether. He made it impossible for them to call him a Nazi. Which they would have if they could.

This is the same reason he made a big show of being a Mason. They either had to link his acts to Freemasonry, or pretend there was no motive.

Either way he wiped out the next generation of the leftist political class in Norway, and almost wiped out the present generation too. Too bad the bombs didn't go off.

It's always something.

Nobody mirin my nice looking digits.

You'll never get through to these people. They are too psyop'd by zog. They always fall for every piece of concern troll counter-extremism FUD disinfo put out by the government.

Good. The US public feels safe being openly anti-mudslime, so if they team up with leftists then we can kill two birds with one stone. Lets see how long they can excuse their daughters being raped before they snap.

I is mirin your aesthetics

Thanks user, makes me feel better.

But seriously, you guys should look at that link. The plan to flood Europe with Muslims and politicize them is not a conspiracy theory or anything. They openly admit what they are doing.

Reading these foreign policy and think tank publications is really worth it because they just flat out tell you their plans to destroy Europe and the white race. Or like the "path to Persia" and "clean break" stuff, their plans for regime change and future wars. I guess they just assume that normies will never look at this stuff and the media will never report on it, so they just openly publish it.

liberalism is a mental disorder.

Good thread. We need more of that to counter all the "mudslimes are based" shilling that has been going on here lately

pretty sure his bomb did go off.

they kinda did jump the shark by declaring him insane, which turned out to not be the case.
the left love pushing him as the only terrorist in Norway, but more and more are waking up and smelling the shitskins.
"last night in sweden" is also red pilling people, much thanks to the media being beaten up in immigrant areas, while at the same time insisting that nothing happened in sweden on Friday.
…and then we looked at sweden and everything was on fire.

shadilay, what a time to be alive.

Communists aren't people.

race traitors and shitskins

(checked)

Traitors always go first.

as it should be!

IT's fucking surreal what power of propaganda can do. Liberals protesting against the women rights abuses 10 years ago and now helping the mudslimes in terrorism.

If it was Kosher to fire bomb Japanese and German cities to win a war then is it kosher to shoot up a Marxist camp?

What did they mean by this?

That was the bad guys though

it memes he's spaghetti spilled all over the island.

damn anons - liberalism is a forgivable sin - they were young they could have came around

also they were killed by one of (((them)))

I kinda agree, they are/were victims in a double sense.

marxism indoctrination, and hollow point bullets!

fucking hell, this is real
I love current year +2

This is hilarious

criminally unchecked

Fuck off Muhammad!

(checked)

Brilliant post my man

[fuck muzzies](/s)

[newfag here] (/s)

No. The zombies will always try to destroy your nation from within.

The death of liberals is more important than the shitskins. It's the second most important thing after the death of their handlers.

The shitskins are merely a symptom, and they will disappear once there is no liberal left alive. All Breivik did was spot on. ALthough he might've at least tried to get to the handlers, but they are all very well guarded I guess.

Stop mentioning that fucking dirtbag on here.
Reported kike

Wrong vid

Considering that the professed goal of each group is the destruction of the last vestiges of Christendom and the people who first and best bore it into their very lives, nations and culture, it shouldn't be surprising. Both sides achieve their goals.

Read Submission by Michel Houellebecq. The man isn't writing fiction, because the fiction is writing itself in reality as we speak.

Leftists are literal traitors, but even then, most are too historically and politically illiterate to realize it and will go on professing their love for whatever nation they poison.