Did this shitpile ever get made, or is it dead in the water?

Did this shitpile ever get made, or is it dead in the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/the-goon-movie-update-tim-miller-kickstarter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it a shitpile?

Story/premise is total shit but animation a great.

Got a webm of the trailer.

Urbondi?

I remember tumblr getting mad because they thought the creator was black and it turned out he wasn't.

Trailer is way better than pilot episode.

Yep. The pilot episode came out a year ago. The Kickstarter was successfully funded, and the TV series is still in production. They're even collaborating with Hover, a Kickstarter-funded video game.

like what the fuck is this shit?

on the topic of 'is it dead'

/2

Here's an article about that.

collider.com/the-goon-movie-update-tim-miller-kickstarter/

I still cry to this day

I blame tumblr for this.

Looks pretty, but how are you supposed to gather what it's about from that?
Isn't that the entire point of a trailer?

Is that it? That's seriously the best they come up with? You have a product here that could be about themes of expressing yourself, the classic 'freedom vs authority' type of story and even match up some kickass tracks with it. And that stupid shit is the best they could come up with?

How long do people take with their idea processes? I feel like if they told anyone else outside the circle that plot they'd get ten holes poked through it. And now that game Hover is being linked to this shit? The game with the fuckin bunny guy on the cover?

Take note: In their pilot, they feature a couple who has sex and dies instantly, exactly as the opening narration explained that it would. So even in the context of their story where the bad guys are bad for telling people not to have sex and avoid contact, a couple of retards ignore that advice and die.

Then how are the bad guys bad? It's literally 'you fuck, you die'

Does that mean it's all sex? Not even if you use a condom?

There was something about a special pill that stops the virus from insta-killing, but it didn't work and they died anyways.. Additionally, it mentions that everyone was born after the virus outbreak and after they outlawed sex, somehow, so it makes even less sense for all of these weird teenagers to be so hypersexual and sexually aggressive with each other.

Also, there was some gel that they were spraying on the wristbands that I guess monitor everyone.. but the moment two idiots die of sex, everyone's wristbands instantly inform the weird twinky faggot police to show up and start aggressively posing around the room.

All of that sounds really dumb.

And this series got greenlighted? I can already see the fanbase coming up and making tons of dumb theories. It's gonna be SU all over again.

bump