Steve Bannon owns royalties to Seinfield; how he got rich by Jewing the Jews

http:// www.thewrap.com/steve-bannon-seinfeld/

Also, there's other articles on this topic that mention how butthurt a lot of sjw tv writers and Seinfield jews are over Bannon getting rich off the show. Kek truly does work in mysterious ways. Jews try to propagate their sociopathic 'humor', complete with laugh tracks to normalize the repugnant behavior, Bannon leeches the profits and decades later turns that money and influence into helping Trump with the presidency.

Bannon is fucking based.

TOP LEL

Any anons here with finance experience? I'm a year through college and want to get rich Jewing the Jews like Trump and Bannon.

mfw

I love this timeline. I never want to go back to the Bernstain universe.

Buy stocks in Military Industrial Complex companies.
The final solution is coming

It can't be coincidence. I am dead convinced either Kek or some kind of deity has awoken and is intervening. Inb4 this is all a simulation and dubs on a vietnamese imageboard have manipulated the code.

I always hated Seinfield

its total shit

POTTERY

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT
WE DIDN'T CHOOSE THE MEMES JACK! THE MEMES CHOSE US

tbh I wonder if Jerry Seinfeld is truly redpilled. He and Larry David basically make shows making fun of jews.

For real though Bee Movie is basically Traditionalist propaganda

names and symbols?

Seinfeld, while never having the capacity to be /ourguy/, is very much a bobby fischer type ready and waiting to call out kikes and the bullshit cultmarx dialectic. Theres been multiple interviews over the last few years where he's eviscerated the "interviewers" when they start bring up the snowflake culture and it's censorship of comedy as a positive thing.

I'm sorry you have poor tastes in comedy sweetie

Fake news.

He's a kike pedophile

Pepsi.

To this day, it still amazes me how Holla Forums prefers Seinfeld over Frasier.

Just one of those unsolved mysteries I guess.

I liked both when I still watched talmudvision

Everyone's a kike pedophile to you, Holla Forums

I like Frasier, but the comedy in there is rather hard to translate to imageboard culture, whereas Seinfeld is bit more zany and image-worthy due to the looser nature of the comedy - its one long joke and neuroses of the main characters are more relatable to anons than funny but ultimately quaint problems of two upper-crust psychologists.

What's Bannon's net worth?

Whatever he takes from the Jews.

I definitely liked Fraiser more. Didn't like Seinfeld much at all.

That would explain why every kind of duplicitous kike and professional hasbara kike beds down in his based Red-Pilled… jewish News Network Breibart! cheering on every ZoG puppet neo-con parliamentary candidate around the world calling for warZ for isreal.

So based

This
Seinfeld is a fucking meme machine

Poor people love their televisions.

You realise that the Cranes are all cucks? Literally

Wait is this why we've been able to use Seinfeld memes?

Magic is mysterious fmalam

Say what you will about Niles, but the rest of them have a sense of pride.

It seems that any show with fictional characters that undergo some form of existential strife are going to be called cucks in this day and age.

In terms of wit and banter, Fraiser trumps Seinfeld any day.
You telling me that bantz aren't part of imageboard culture? Pls.

How can you ever hope to deprogram normies if your mind isn't hardened to the propaganda machine know as television?

"The Wisdom of Psychopaths" get it on audiobook

I was talking about the fact that literally all their wives cheated on them

lol

(heil'ed)
Bannon + Breitbart may not be what we deserve, but it's what we need right now.

pic related

In order for a show to have an emotionally resounding story, the characters must experience internal anguish.

That is how a show can manufacture a deeper character who can make insightful and meaningful statements.

And yes, there was a time where being cheated on did not defacto make you a cuck, it instead portrayed the woman as an asshole instead.

This isn't how cheating is dealt with these days.
Instead, we give the perfect excuse for a woman who doesn't blame herself for cheating.
She can instead blame husband for being a cuck.

This is how far your culture has been subverted.

Can we ever go back?

No there wasn't. The meaning of cuckold is literally 'husband of adulterous wife'

Your autistic semantics does not change the fact that in the past if you were cheated on, women would literally throw their pussies at you as a means of obtaining the financial resources and support that the cheater scorned.

Whereas now, a stigma is enforced and implied about the male being weak because some slut has sex with another guy to obtain his resources.

It really is that simple.

mfw

I'd love to live in the reality you seem to live in

If you are popular enough in your group of strong friends, you can easily get them to shame a woman that cheats on you.

And like fucking clockwork, because there is a group consensus, she will beg for your forgiveness.

It really is up to you whether you want to pump and dump at this point. You obviously can never trust her again.

Invest money into a fund and an IRA in case it doesn't happen. Buy gold and silver invade it sort of happens. Invest in yourself and lead in case it fucking happens.

Seinfeld always identified himself as a comedian first, jew second. And Larry David calls himself a self-deprecating jew, even whistles Wagner on his show Curb.
I don't trust these men, but at least they're not pushing the jew-agenda, and are funny. Bannon FTW.

Go back to Reddit.

Who's more based, jewish News Media magnate Steve Bannon, Seinfield, Jared Kushner, Frank Gaffney or any other member of Trumps jewish neo-con cabinet?

It's a very good show with intelligent humor.

And yet he's still making money by jewing the unwitting brains of the masses he's supposed to be working to free. Seinfeld is utter poison. Frasier is the same. If you watch that kind of jewish garbage you are a complete fake.

you should be ashamed

I thought I was the only one who hated Frasier.

Holla Forums is literally this retarded. "It's okay to be a jew when WE do it"

I beg to differ

Fucking burgers and your jew shows
Neither of these television shows are funny and every jew has to hang

literally fuck off to where you came from

Anyone got the pdf? Searched for it but only finding previews and expired links.

Library Genesis. Friend.

That site lets me download a broken EPUB only, I've tried several mirrors. Can some great user upload it somewhere in a PDF format?

enjoying the Blitzkrieg Bears universe quite a lot tbh, lads.

The most insane part of that scene is that Jerry's life is in danger if they're discovered, and he's just sitting there, calmly cracking jokes like Bugs Bunny instead of wondering if there's some way he can goy himself up long enough to escape.