I've heard a sum about a racial knowledge, an inherent knowledge that a race accumulates. I find this interesting...

I've heard a sum about a racial knowledge, an inherent knowledge that a race accumulates. I find this interesting, how true is this?

Here's how I'd imagine something like this works.

For instance, many white people like rain. They get excited when it rains, and enjoy walking in said rain. Why? I don't know, it might be the way it feels on their skin. But perhaps it's a reaction to thousands of years of ancestral farming (if you're a crop bitch) lineage, and an innate excitement from rain forms. I'd be interested to see how a race of people, like (((nomads))) feel about rain, or something of that nature. If my hypothesis is correct, with preferential bias aside, they won't have the same reaction as a people who have farmed for millennium. I wonder how this may carry over to other fields. Bravery, values, things of that nature. How present and how possible would it be for these things to form?

Through discussing racial traits and inherent knowledge, we may better understand how the nature of our race is so unique, and how to preserve, what is seen as a quite nebulous thing. Is this more or less how whites developed unique facial structures as well? Or is it a more passive thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
archive.is/7eJmo
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
archive.is/tFmsM
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma
archive.fo/80YLz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I know for a fact that phobias work something like that, that they are inherited. Now I also heard scientific studies about the language shaping our brains, what type of language we speak has a physical effect on our brains, like you can scan someone's brain and see with your eyes what languages he speak.

If phobias are directly inherited from our ancestors (spiders, heights, etc), and if language shapes the way we think, you might be onto something worthwhile here.

The kikes are starting to claim multi-generational trauma from Holohoax, citing epigenetics.

If their theory is true, that would mean survivors of for example the terror bombings of WW2 would have genuine trauma (whereas the kike trauma is ofc fictional).

I meant the descendants of the WW2 trauma.

epigenetics is a very slippery slope, every race is going to come claiming trauma and as always the white guy is going to pay for it.
be careful what you wish for, i personally believe that the white race has built a community whereby experiences and knowledge were saved, cherished and passed on to the next generation.
unfortunately this sentiment is full decay and all other races are profiting from our acquired knowledge and success

Have you ever read Dune (just realized you're not OP, but continuing anyways)? It explores the concept of genetic memory quite a bit.

Some people posit that folks who claim to remember past lives are remembering ancestral memories instead. Instinct stuff, know what I mean?

unfortunately this user is right. if epigenetics is fact, then my "islamaphobia" definitely has ties to my ancestors being in the crusades. and not a single normie is redpilled on the crusades, which in turn makes me once again the "bad" guy.

Don't worry anons, the day of the rope will come long before we have to deal with epigenetic reparations requests from misc. mud races.

Yeah I do think you are right OP, there was a copypasta floating around here about some guy who claimed to be a swim instructor in some inner-city years ago. He said almost all the dindus were extremely fearful of water, even if they have never been near it before, and then you hear about dindus constantly drowning.

I actually had the weather preference discussion earlier this week, with a half native american/half brit, a negro, a white guy, and myself being another white guy. The half-native liked rain, both us white guys liked rain, and the nig didn't. Just an anecdote, but interesting. I do think blacks are innately fearful of water, at the very least.

Lamarck's evolution.
They confirm it with studies showing mice figure out a maze faster that their parent completed. Even if they never meet their parent.
If your parents played a sport, you will learn that sport quicker by comparison. Anything you learn before having children passes on a bit thru dna.

Talk about "traumas" for reparations are silly. Using the grounds that anything in the last 200 years was more intense then human history in general is wrong. Wars and murders happened to ancestors for tens of thousands of years.

Pretty sure the only way for a sub-intelligent species to survive for so long and maintain such a shit IQ is for them to innately fear just about everything.

Question: Why the fuck should I care if they claim trauma?

Naw, I think you are wrong there. Even though niggers aren't smart, they are still smart compared to some species. They adapted to their environment at hand, so that their lack of IQ wasn't as much of a burden as it could have been. I don't think dindus are usually that fearful of things, besides primitive stimuli. They make stupid, in the moment decisions because that lack of self-awareness is accompanied by a lack of fear. I think, only on a primitive level are niggers fearful. By this I mean, you, as a white man, can worry about if x then y - through logic, but when a nigger is about to be submerged in water, his heart starts racing, more akin to a physical response. This primitive fear would explain their fear of fighting fair as well. They have no problem sucker-punching when you are displaying weak, cuckish body language, but the second you look them in the eye and poise for a fight, they are quick to retreat (that is if they don't have their tribe of nogs behind them). Why? A primitive fear of stronger males, displayed through body language. That is just my take on their psyche, anyways.

Kikes are on it already:
Descendants of Holocaust Survivors Have Altered Stress Hormones
scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
archive.is/7eJmo
Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
archive.is/tFmsM

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma

It is not even a joke

(Cuck'd)
But the holocaust never happened…

because of gibsmedats…, they'll hurt you through your wallet

If they want me to give them something I will give them the knowledge that work will set them free

i'm from flanders, so logically speaking i'm owed gibsmedats by:

the english
zee germans
the wooden shoes people
the baguettes
the ancient romans
the spanish

i want what's coming to me

good luck with that, i'm rooting for you though

This whole "you have to give me something because I asked" mentality westerners have perplexes me to no end. I am from eastern Europe, where welfare is science fiction. Why the fuck would you give anything to anyone, if you dont want to?

Man, we need that Berlin wall back. Yes I remember which side of it got jumped back in the day, but from the way things are going, I think that America will turn into nigger and spicland, western Europe into a infinite muslim ghetto ruled by commissars (no for real, western Europeans ARE being ruled by LITERAL POLITICAL OFFICERS as I write this), and eastern Europe will once again be the only civilization worth living in.

We just need to retake Constantinople and carry on for 1400 years because Rome clearly fell to shit. Hungarians are mentally healthy, Slovak PM said "this country will never have a muslim community", Serbs-enough said, whole eastern Europe is ready for survival.
We never think of things in terms of what you are entitled to because [insert bullshit here], we always think in terms of what we can actually physically take with our own effort and nothing else.

no, we need to execute politicians for promising free shit

You realize that the USA is on the verge of civil war?

But epigenetics doesn't work like that.

Epigenetics is an organisms response to the triggering of genetically identifiable traits due to specific factors in the organisms environment.

You're getting muddled up with Lamarckian evolution.

Here's something: archive.fo/80YLz

You have no idea what you're talking about OP.

That's bullshit user

Babies won't crawl off cliffs.

Provide some evidence for your dumb shit argument

Personal experience says: yes, absolutely. Blood memory is very much a thing and why racial purity is important.

It's evolution. Whites have certain traits only through evolution.

Also, almost all anymals won't fall off cliffs, except for extraordinary reasons (like humans do)

There might be something to Lamarckian evolution. It is currently a scoffed-at theory, but as you mention there are epigenetic components and genetic components that we do not understand (unknown unknowns!) but are undoubtedly fundamental in genetics as it pertains to sexual reproduction.

Bernard Widrow, a professor at Stanford whose research led to the development of the THE backpropagation technique for training neural networks (this is a huge deal - backprop makes it all possible), believes in the genetic memory theory that our memories are stored in our DNA. I thought he was somewhat of a crackpot at first, but…now I am not so sure.

After all, isn't it mysterious how spiders know how to spin intricate webs? And how different kinds of spiders spin different kinds of webs?

Same with birds and their songs.

Humans are no different. We have "mind phenotypes" that give rise to our racial psychology and aptitudes. I wish I were more familiar with the research related to "memory inheritance" (genetic, epigenetic, or otherwise) to provide a more insightful comment. If there are any biology Holla Forumsacks, please post what you know.

"Epigenetics" is cited, yes. But perhaps the underlying mechanism that allows (lossy?) experience transmission from parent to child is genetics itself? I am not an expert, so I am not imblying anything here, but why not ask the question?

There are scientists out there who prescribe to the "genetic memory" hypothesis - that our memories manifest in our DNA to some degree. I can't count the number of times I have heard biologists proclaim boldly that "junk DNA" or "non-coding regions" within a person's genome dindu nuffin.

The forming of 2 winter chan equivalents at the exact same time unbeknownst to eachother on both half chan and Holla Forums speaks to this sort of blood memory

What's more likely is evolved biological brain structure that makes certain types of thought possible and common which is why racially similar countries tend to operate somewhat similarly.

It would better explain world history especially in terms of science and invention. Europeans aren't even the highest measured group for example but still ended up doing over 90% of all inventing and scientific discovery throughout recorded history (and this includes when the murky judgement of making ancient civilizations achievements belong to mud people that now inhabit the land those civilizations sat on).

Or most impressively (to me), how Monarch butterflies know the precise location they need to migrate to, thousands of miles away, despite having never been there before.

I'm more concerned with the guilt they will impose rather then the money. Those who tend to be a spiritual and sensitive people are especially vulnerable to these manipulations