Okay, seriously though. Is Casca black?

Okay, seriously though. Is Casca black?

if shes black i'd smack that black ass hehehe

She's got some kushan hiding somewhere in her family tree. Better question, does anyone have any faith left that this series will be wrapped up in any satisfying manner?

She looks either east Arabic or Indian to me.

In Fantasy Europe? No, just super tanned or a Gipsy.

She's okinowan.

Worse. She's Korean.

Nah, just some kind of Spaniard or Italian.

not with that nose

she's mediterranean just like guts

Guts is from the glorious Balkans.
Casca may be from southern Spain or some other hell hole.

Portugal maybe.

Specifically from Olhão da Restauração.

She is apparently Kushan, which either makes her Indian or Arabic.

She is clearly French. French people are black.

She probably is Mediterranean or maybe even subterranean? Guts is Spanish decent though, there is probably a likely chance that Casca is probably Kushan.

Did Guts ever actually use a shield?
I don't remember him doing so at all, but I dropped the manga when the never-ending boat ride happened.

she's anime people or a different anime race within her anime universe to other anime people.
anime is literally the idea of melting pot globalism idealized and fed through a japanese filter. If you're actually pro-white, whatthefuckareyoudoing?

most likely concept art

ftfy
>>>/a/

cucki>>933140
cuckibump cucki:^)

get the fuch outta 'ere

Southern Europeans aren't that dark, user.

oh look, it's art
something anime will never be

Kushan is Central Asian, neither Indian nor Arab.

She is afgani if you are able to into plot you stupid nigger

I gave up on it in 05

If you tell yourself that Gigantomakhia was the only thing Miura did you can convince yourself he had an amazing career.

FACT
The loli piss drinking scene from Gigantomakhia is the single greatest exploration of the human condition fiction has ever provided for us.

Kushan is a weird mongoloid mish mash of traits of various cultures from all those regions that Miura thought were cool or maybe just didn't know or care if they made sense together. Honestly the average Japanese isn't much better than the average burger on knowledge of outside countries outside of stereotypes and their pop culture depictions.

Why does it need a derogatory nickname? it's bad and embarrassing enough as itself.

>>>/a/
fuck off

Nobody reads Berserk's plot. They just look at the artwork.

I'd say shes more persian based on the kushans in the manga

Ganguro

The Kushan weren't mongoloids either.

These are the people who live where the Kushan lived.
Pamiris and Kalash.

Of course, all of that before the Turks invading and the Mongols as well.

who cares

She might not be a nigger, but she sure is non-white like Guts.

There isn't any reasonable definition of art that would exclude anime. Half of it consists of paintings.

Literally never mentioned once.

Who the fuck knows. The most likely explanation is Muira gave her dark skin as a completely arbitrary design decision to make her stand out.
I don't buy it. For one thing what little backstory she has puts her childhood in southern Midland, secondly her skin tone wildly fluctuates throughout the series sometimes she's nigger black other times she has the same skin tone as Farnese and usually she's somewhere in between. On top of that whenever a Kushan character appears people make note of their foreign origins, yet nobody ever questions where Casca is from or wonders how she ended up in Midland even in the ball room scene in the Golden Age arc none of the nobles are like "hey how come theres some Kushan bitch here?"

This is one of the dumbest reddit memes.

Isn't Casca the moortugese word for shell? Maybe she is portuegese. Any central European would at least be somewhat familiar with the niggers of the Ibernian pennisula.

Either mercenary bands being ethnically diverse was supposed to be ordinary, or Pippin was just tanned.

I don't think she was Kushan just that she had some Kushan blood she inherited that expressed a bit. Probably some rape baby shit. Hell half the population in Berserk is probably a product of rape.

It takes place in a fictional universe and the style that she is drawn in makes me almost certain that she is supposed to be Okinowan.

In the original Atari game the manual says Casca is from Harlem and was transported into the world of Berserk after falling into a toilet.

that's been known to happen

That's what I always assumed. They're tough people who spend all day working outside. Their skin is tanned and rough. Look at the OP image. Guts has the same skin tone.

I gotchu fam

Yes it does, but the story is set in that universes version of medieval Europe. The naming conventions, clothing, battle standards/coat of arms, and culture make that abundantly clear. Midland and the surrounding kingdoms even swear fealty to their own version of the Roman Catholic church. The only actual evidence i've seen for the characters being Japanese argument is that one Muira quote where he says he based characters in the band of the hawk on some of his childhood friends, but in that case it was obvious he was talking about their personality traits not their physical appearances/backstories.

Shit the founder of the kingdom of Midland is even King Gaiseric, same name as the founder of the kingdom of the Vandals the first German kingdom of any real significance and the guy who sacked Rome.

This is when griffith kills the cthulupaki not entirely sure what the exact location was at this time, but it should be centered on the blast (thinking germany, maybe poland or czech).

Just to clarify you are talking about the mango right? I haven't read it so I am going from the anime here.

jesus fuck my dude

Yes. Shes a nigger. To dark to spread your seed with.

You'll never be white, shitskin.

What did you mean by this? Are you talking about the mango, yes or no?

Yes, whenever anyone talks about Berserk its about the mango.
The old anime was pretty decent, but doesn't go past the eclipse.
The new 3d movies ranged from bad to ok, but also end with the eclipse.
The new anime is a cancer to surpass all cancers, if you are watching it you should emediatly cease, start reading the manga, preferably from start but going from or after eclipse is fine, or just kys.

This

Say it to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I'm gonna need to see proof before I accept that claim.

No, should have been finished ages ago. It's funny, I just watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time and although the ending was somewhat abrupt I still prefer it to the vapourware Berserk manga. I realize being a basically endless stream of filler plot until the sales drop and an end to the story is thrown together goes with the format but Berserk was so good that you wish it didn't conform to it.

The thing about Berserk is that while it does have an overarching plot, it's also fundementally an episodic monster of the week (or year) series. Berserk isn't really about seeing Guts get back at Griffith, that's the carrot at at the end of the stick, but it's really about fights, and monsters, and whatever cool shit Guts is going to do this chapter. People seem to mistakenly view it as something like LotR, when it's really Xena Warrior Princess. It doesn't actually need to end. It can just go on forever. And if it gets cut off abruptly, I still will have enjoyed my time with it.

none of that's even happening right now.
nobody's doing anything.

That's what I meant by format.
Sure but I really loathe stories like that. I much prefer when serials don't have big overarching stories if they don't intend to follow them through. A premise is enough and within that premise you can have stories stretching further than the monster of the week.

To make this more Holla Forums related I think we can compare it to science fiction shows.

Star Trek is about a premise, a crew out there exploring strange new worlds and encountering new life. That's enough to tell stories but the cancellation didn't really do any damage since there wasn't any big plot arch that went to shit.

Babylon 5 on the other hand was all about the big arcs and the individual episodes were made to be a part of those first and to be good on their own second. There was an overarching story and it delivered although the close cancellation in after season 4 did hurt it a bit.

Now Berserk and a lot of manga similair to it want it kind of both ways. There is the promise of a big arch yet it's only really about the current chapter. It can work if the series is short enough but drag it out too much and both the individual chapters and the greater story suffers.

And Berserk stopped having episodic chapters a long while ago. Now everything is ramping up for a conclusion to the story, even though the plot meanders through near pointless filler. Casca should have died soon after she was dragged out of her cave, so Guts would have had reason to resolve the plot instead of going for boat rides.

you haven't seen a tanned italian, then. they get close to nigger dark.

Have you read the Evangelion manga? It ended three years ago or something like that, and it kinda mixed the End Of and the TV series endings.

Nope, is it worth a read?

On top of that both Golden Age adaptations cut out some of the best parts of the arc (bakiraka fights, and the motherfucking Black Dog Knights). I'd say both are still worth a watch for the god tier score alone though.

Can confirm. Grew up with a Sicilian kid who looked like a blue eyed arab in the summer time.

Where have all these med shitskins come from laterly?

Anyway behild the resorative powers of peach nectar drank directly from the source,

why do the japanese have this pee obsession. when did it start? is there not enough fresh water on that island.

Miura is such a perv.

The juices of a loli are a pancea that grants life, longevity, and vitality to any man that dares drink them.

At least that is what the Japs have led me to believe. The extra comic also shows that Delos survives most of his time wandering the barren world by drinking her fluids.

Hajime no Ippo meets Berserk meets piss fetish, fucking great.

More like Tiger Mask than Ippo, but yes you got it. This is what he would rather be doing.

this so fucking much. i make it my duty to listen to the arc and old anime OSTs as much as possible. the new anime's music is mostly either arc remixes or just shonen trash.

I'd drill that shit.

I wouldn't.