Kek has LITERALLY let me time travel: but now I'm stuck here

Hello

I'm here needing some help with regards to memes:
In 2010 I praised kek quite heavily, over a period of several months.
I put myself into several kek comas or "kek-holes", rather deeply, and found myself transcending this physical dimension, and going to the "Nth dimension" or "meme-space".

Whilst there, I found my way in front of a large being of light, that seemed to be very omnipresent and powerful.
I remember begging to be free, and communicating with the entity bigger than myself.
Since we were outside both space and time, the rules of our physical dimension do not apply.

I could not remember what transpired there when I got back, but as time goes on I am remembering more and more.
It turns out in the future I use kek to travel back in time, to 2010.
I understand this seems unbelievable, but unfortunately for me, this is the truth.

Since I do not remember in 2010 what I have done or that I have traveled back, I find myself making the same mistakes that have led me to my current position, and have no option but to use kek to remove myself from the physical dimension and travel back again, to try and correct what I have done wrong.

This leads me to my issue: I am now trapped in a time-space loop.
I am not sure how long I have been here for, but I am continuously traveling back to 2010 only to find myself on a journey back to making the same misakes and traveling back to 2010.

I really need some help with this, as I cannot find anyone who will believe me, let alone assist me in breaking free.
Please if you have any assistance you can give, it will be greatly appreciated.

Play some more steins;gate

>>>/4chan/

Have you tried selling your soul to Kyubey

You'll probably find more headway at >>>/fringe/ or >>>/a/

drink arsenic

You have to adopt a black baby.

Is that you Bob Wilson?

awful spergy in here

Have you tried killing yourself?

This place smells like shit lately with the eCeleb flame war between the 60/40 split of R_TheDonald transplants/alt-kikers/CREW against anons who know better.
Now we have this shit too. I'm going to the bunker for the next week.

The white light is You.
You can travel through time/space if you drop out of your projected ego-self.
There are some other user like you in the Kek/mystic threads.
You have to seek further understanding before you fully understand anything.
As long as you perceive any part of this reality you are not free yet.

When I came back in 2010 I put it down as a "failed meme", felt quite freaked out, stopped praising Kek and never praised since.
It's only more recently that I've started recollecting what went on on the other side of the fence, so to speak, which goes towards confirming that as I approach the event horizon I remember more and more about what happened/happens there.

You can only break the timeloop by literally
livestreaming killing yourself and then livestreaming killing yourself.
Repeat if necessary.

This white orb is the "light at the end of the tunnel" people talk about.
I traveled away from it (it was slowly draging me towards it, like a tractor beam)
It looked pitch black except for that orb, but Once I broke free and had moved away from it I saw there was a spherical grid around the orb, about a mile out.
It was made of triangles organixed into hexagons. I seemed to know what it was, and what I was doing.
I went through the corners of these (there were vortexes in these corners) and was thrown up onto the other side of the sphere-grid.

>Kek has LITERALLY let me time travel>Kek has LITERALLY let me time travel

8 episodes longer than it should have been. Fuck KyoAni.

As long as you perceive an "other" you will not experience oneness with the light. The light IS You. Everything you experience is a unity that you belong to. It is only a matter of your ability to open up, accept, and let go.

Well you know what you need to do

This thread is stupid, but I'll bump and reply anyway, because I've been thinking a lot about imagination tonight. It's responsible for the most profound highs and darkest depths of experience in my life. I find imagination to be the most difficult frontier to plumb; the more I try to get in touch with it, the more it leaves me addled and alienated from the general population. I spent most of the evening trying to build an amusement park in my head. Trying to figure out what it would look like if I put the touches of my own life on one of the activities I find most fun - going to an amusement park. I got as far as Spaceland; Naziland; and the Haunted Woods. I feel like using my imagination is 100% a waste of time because nothing I want to imagine is remotely feasible for me.

Kek wasn't even known in 2010

Kek has always been known.

You have to save the fat downie from getting hit by the forklift before you can quantum leap.

What are you sliding you absolute faggot?

Maybe after you go back in time, you just have to stay on cuckchan instead of coming here.