This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. This is how they actually behave

hillarybeattrump.org

This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. This is how they actually behave.

There's an entire website with fake news (in the traditional sense of purposely faking news rather than the modern jewish sense of purposely faking news) where LARPers pretend that Hillary won.

This exists. And we need to stop it from existing.

Does this even get traffic? First time I've heard of it and I'm not going to click on the site your advertising, hotlinking reddit spacer.

Come the fuck on, man.

lol no. Waste of time.

She didn't beat him. That's the world we're in right now. Let these fags have their delusions.
You talk like a faggot and I'm nypa.

#NotMyPresident :^)

WUZ

Who cares? I've seen this posted earlier but I didn't even click the link, why would I? Let them have their larp.

nice data mine
a r c h i v e
r
c
h
i
v
e

No, get the fuck out. This already had a thread my favorite article was the one about North Korea giving up to Hillary without a fight. Check the catalog before making a thread, you filthy plebbit/cuckchan refugee.
Edgy.

We should goad it on tbh.

Was already a thread about this.

Why not pick fuckin Batman to be your president if you're going to go full nigger about how nothing is objective.

What the fuck is this non-argument?
Suspicious as fuck

test

wow, threads on here stay forever it seems

No we don't. It's far too hilarious for us to make it stop existing.

point and laugh

why, it's hilarious

Because, despite his anti-gun stance, Batman is the conservative superhero

What's the difference?

kek. Why? If they want to dig into dreamland let them stay deluded. You don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Pot calling the kettle black, you should fuck off too fag.

let them live in their fantasy world tbh

Nice digits, but as others pointed out this is just funny. If it was a pedophile ring, or foreign interests subverting a sovereign nation's ability to govern itself then that's when Holla Forums needs to stop it. This is just Leftist mental illness for us to laugh at. Let the losers have their Larping site, unlike us they aren't capable of memeing it into reality because they will always gravitate towards being a self defeating victimization-craving weenies and their memetics will always reflect that.

Reported for direct linking to bait site

FUCK OFF BACK TO THE DONALD YOU DAFT CUNT

Oh come on, let them have their little make believe corner while MAGA happens.