James O’Keefe Threatens To Release ‘Hundreds Of Hours’ Of Leaked Newsroom Footage Soon

Conservative provocateur James O’Keefe III said on Tuesday that he will soon release “hundreds of hours” of unaired footage secreted out of a major news organization.
The footage could come as early as Thursday, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity during a radio interview. The footage was provided to him, O’Keefe said, by people inside the network.
A Huffington Post reporter, who was also on the radio program, asked if O’Keefe had acquired the footage from camera or set crew members who would have access to it, but he declined to say. Networks record off-air interactions between hosts, reporters and guests, and a crew member sympathetic to O’Keefe’s cause could potentially access a lot of material.
After the radio interview was recorded, HuffPost asked if O’Keefe would be releasing footage from multiple newsrooms or just one. “One corporation, multiple newsrooms,” he said.
O’Keefe said he’d be releasing the footage “WikiLeaks-style.” In fact, WikiLeaks has several distinct styles. At times, the organization has worked with major media outlets to break stories. In other instances, it has dumped everything it had on the internet at once. In the case of the John Podesta emails, WikiLeaks released new batches day by day.
O’Keefe wouldn’t divulge which particular network would be hit, but said it was one President Donald Trump has spent much time talking about recently. “It’s the one he’s always targeting,” O’Keefe said.
That would seem to suggest CNN. Trump has been on a tear against the network since it revealed the existence of an allegedly embarrassing dossier that intelligence agencies were investigating.
A CNN spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Last month, O’Keefe warned that he was “going after the media next” during an appearance at a pro-Trump inauguration event. “We’re inside their newsrooms,” he said.
O’Keefe first gained fame in 2009 with undercover videos targeting ACORN, a now-shuttered nonprofit that advocated on affordable housing, voter registration and other issues. After it was discovered that footage was deceptively edited, O’Keefe lost much of his credibility. His videos, while still heralded by conservatives, are now largely dismissed in the mainstream media.
It remains to be seen whether O’Keefe will produce any newsworthy footage this time. But if he has the goods, the national media will surely pay attention.

archive.is/Kjt45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCqXqtERHQM
s3bubble.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will o'keefe actually deliver this time?

It's possible but I'm not holding my breath.

Hush, he has a pretty good record. The one thing he's guilty of is overhyping and overselling.

He's delivered every time. The problem is he's split them up into multiple parts to feed his own publicity and ego. That being said a lot of his work required investment and energy and time so I somewhat am sympathetic to the way he released his leaks. They definitely helped to shift public opinion and the election in many ways exposing the left as corrupt and crooked in ways our shit posting alone couldn't do without the hardcore evidence on film

Pls be cnn
Pls be cnn
Pls be cnn
Pls be cnn
Pls be cnn
Pls be cnn

Idiot. Not posting them right away means he is looking for a bribe which sometimes turns into a car accident.

It's gonna be CNN and it will reveal the editorial board steering the staff/guests in a certain direction to serve the interests of General Electric.

He had a dead man's switch during the election, wouldn't be surprised if he still does and he always announces beforehand to build hype. He definitely influenced the elections to some extent so this might be spicy. Fairly legit guy.

Oh, I suspect hope it will be juicier than that.

A project veritas in Canada would be very useful to expose CBC-SRC and get more ammo for defundCBC.

Just have to be aware the (((judges))) are on their side. They can secretly record ordinary citizen but if they're the one targeted and get exposed, their lawyers will go crazy.

holy shit, her face when it cuts back to her. story behind this??

Ha, me too, but it would still be funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCqXqtERHQM

Checked.

I think they put out a hiring call recently.

Oh shit I didn't know that was staged. Well done.

how depressing

OH BOY

They should make a doc.

Here, have another one on the house.

This dude keeps delivering.

he's a psychological terror instrument against these people. If I had excess funds I would donate to him.

This could be juicy.

He has a great record. Don't reply to Jew faggots unless it's to point out they have baby dicks and their mother's hate them.

>The problem is he's split them up into multiple parts to feed his own publicity and ego.

Notice he is releasing hundreds of hours at once similar to how wikileaks released thousands of emails at once and let the internet hive pour over them. He's going with a different release tactic this time, this way the people looking into it are more engaged in digging and are more likely to be the mavens of spreading this kind of info to normies.

Why? He trolled a sizable portion of the civilized world. That inspiring not depressing.
And I was one of the idjits who thought it was real at first.

Eh not this shit again

He always delivers. He destroyed ACORN

Considering the coordinated attacks lately, he better not wait too long to start releasing them. Got a feeling a much bigger media narrative is imminent and it's going to hit very hard. So revealing damning revelations of them crafting narratives could help neutralize it ahead of time.

Dumbass is going to shoot himself in head with a nailgun 30+ times before he has a chance to release this stuff. Needs to keep his mouth shut until it goes public.

O'Queef delivered some okay stuff (mostly hurting low-level DNC goons) But he overhypes the living fuck out of il them.

One of his vids, the Donald Ducks one, was so meh it was embarrassing.

I imagine it'll be maybe 2 or 3 things in the whole drop, of which will only appear on Drudge and Breitbart for a few hours as red meat for preaching to the choir. I hope I'm wrong but I seriously doubt it.

It needs to be a smoking gun for normies to care. Hopefully it is. We need Don Lemon laughing with Jake Tapper about how stupid the public is and how fun it is to lie to them. Vague allusions to collusion won't cut it.

Fuck… Those digits seem to indicate that what you say is true.

It may not matter anyway. Kikebook, jewtube, and shitter will silence it. Cant sway normies if it doesnt reach them.

This. There was never a solid connection presidented between shilldog and the paid schizo goons.

The media really doesn't hide their corruption any way

If it's hot enough, it will be impossible to silence. That's why it needs to be fucking massive.

It better be soros with his hand up obamas ass while cnn's zucker gives him a reach around. We'll see.

DAMMIT, RUSSIANS!!!

Fuck The Media

Yakub isn't coming for you and your melanin isn't worth shit.

Just do it faggot

Both wikileaks and o'keefe divide their leaks up into half a dozen or so chunks to be released one at a time. It's done to give themselves greater control over the media coverage of their leaks.

Many leaks have come and gone completely unnoticed by anybody because they weren't covered and promoted properly. Knowing how to promote your leaks is just as important as having something worth leaking.

He did what he could with what he had. I'm sure he wishes he had more too.

But as it was, that man impacted the election like few other individuals in America could.

bumping!

Please help mirror these leaked videos when they come out anons!

My faith in humanity just took another dick in its ass.

I bet this would be really interesting if it had sound.

Wew. I'm pretty disgusted.

Here's hoping it really is hundreds of hours of them kiking around while the camera's "off."

Luckily it has its own thread.

I hope atleast part of it is every single msm jew from every channel sitting in a room together scheming up some real kikey shit.

I also hope they caught the cia directing them on talking points.

Hopefully it'll be something that brings down CNN for good.

(Checked)
Always the first post. Did you get a bonus for that one, Ch'aim?

Today's the day!

We've got some digging to do.

Periscoping it now, faggots.
ht tps://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/834779919133519873

How do I download the fucking audio? His website is cancer.

Best part is that he claimed the leakers came to him ready and willing to show what's going on behind closed doors. He didn't even have to infiltrate.

Watching but what's going on? Who is he speaking to in the room?

Fix your fucking website James

I can get his site loaded now: it's the shitty media hosting site that won't deliver.
s3bubble.com/